Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 432 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 432
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Will Yori, Fukushima, or Ron Stoppable’s family appear in the series? Will the Ninjas visit the Yamanouchi Ninja School soon?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well if Monkey Fist will be involved then it would be right to include Yori, Fukushima, and Sensei

Yeah, that'll work out. And Barkin can order the girls to fill in.

And the CMC can still apologize for getting the rest of the squad caught up in their Prank, which they'll forgive them, knowing it was mostly Bonnie's fault that happened.

Oh, and Mikey could barrow Ron's mascot outfit and join in on the girls routine.

Girls: Go, Mad Dogs!

Mikey: Booyah...Kasha!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe my OC band, Fun Time Rush can appear in the fic to perform a song for the victory party. Why? They are on tour.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Perhaps the turtles, Casey, and Blade were given spare Mad Dogs masks Ron made with his kit to join him. That way it won't be one mad dog but a litter of them hence Mad 'Dogs'

I don't think I'm ready to use them personally

I think Ron might be apprehensive about that, since I read up on Mad Dogs and Aliens that he didn't like the Tweebs taking over as the new mascots.

But maybe he'll reluctantly agree for the good of the team. And it foreshadow the evens of the episode, since this takes place during season 3. And the Tweebs will be captivated by the mascots.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That's mostly because he was moving up and they were replacing him. Here he's just allowing the boys to work with him because they won't be around always

Yeah, that make sense.

And this is just a what if, the gang meets up the Oh Boys, and their ex-manager teams up with the villains to get revenge on the band and Kim Possible for saving them when he could've gotten rich. But like I said, just a what if.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

As much as I like the Oh Boyz despite their behavior before getting abducted. I don't think their old manager Roland would go that far. Plus I still can't take it seriously Rufus became the company's new manager

About the Crusaders prank... Perhaps this could be the opportunity the squad needs on where their tolerance on Bonnie ends

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well we know they know Bonnie and Kim have a rivalry, but where do they really stand in terms of how they are, especially when Bonnie tries to take control of things.

Starscream only gets so many seconds chances till Megatron pulls the trigger

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

When will Bonnie ever learn?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well part of her desire to be the best stems from how she's always standing in the shadows of her older twin sisters. So she has some insecurities.

But she doesn't change after that. Some people just don't want to change

Agreed, I don't know why Bonnie's a member of cheer squad in the first place.

Quick question, would this take place before, or after the episode... Team Impossible?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

At least afterward

I had a vague idea with Team Impossible, but now I forgot it.

But anyway, how about at the end, the Rainbooms sing Kim's Theme Song.

And Ron would be like...

Ron: Now that's a theme song!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

They do sing a KP song, but a different one used in the show 'It's Just you'

(Pinkie sat in her desk, vibrating as the coffee was still in her system)
Mr. Barker: Something you want to share, Ms. Pie?
Pinkie: GET OFF MY CASE!
(Pinkie jumped out of her desk and smashed head first through a brick wall)
Sunset: That ain't a good sign.

Leo: Well at least she'll be easy to track. For the carnage.
(A destroyed fire hydrant, a damaged street light, A crashed car, and a guy unconscious in a trash can were before them)

(The Villains watched Pinkie zoom all over Kim's hometown like a maniac)
Duff: Sheesh, she always this wound up.
Monkey Fist: This is why we don't give kids coffee.
Baxter: This gives me an idea on a perpetual energy source

Wildcard25
Group Admin

We'll see on this one especially if at the end Baxter and Drakken bring Monkey Fist and Duff Killigan in to join them.

All the same, Pinkie is bound to be a walking generator if given coffee

(Afterwards, Pinkie is sitting down holding a large ice cube on her head.)

Sunset: How do you feel, Pinkie?

Pinkie: Drained. I got a headache the size of the Technodrome! Ugh! I haven’t had a headache this bad since Limestone’s violin recital.

Mrs. Possible: Just take it easy and relax, Pinkie, and you’ll feel better tomorrow.

Pinkie: okie dokie, Mrs . Possible.

Kim: in the meantime, you might want to lay off on the coffee.

Ron: either that or try decaf.

Rainbow: Nah! Just stick to hot cocoa.

Rufus: that too.

I would hope so. Monkey Fist is my favorite KP villain. And you see my dialogue of him knowing about The Shredder and the Hamato clan?

It would be really funny if they try to catch her and she ends kicking all their butts, due to being too fast for them.

Jeb, you got to try and draw this. If nothing else for the humor of it

I'd almost be tempted to suggest Night Shine making a cameo just watching their vain efforts eating popcorn

It was inspired by the scene from Ed Edd n Eddy where Double Dee had a headache from a big sugar rush. I just couldn't think of her complaining about too much noise

I saw. But this headache was from using her head as a battering ram

Inching Powder Prank

During the routine, Bonnie blew a kiss toward Leo, making the Turtle uncomfortable and Twilight growl in anger.

"Looks like you got yourself an admirer now, Leo," Raph smirked.

"Don't remind me," Leo frowned. "Now I know how you feel, Blade."

"And it looks like Twilight's all jelly now," Mikey pointed at the girl, who was gritting her teeth and staring daggers at Bonnie.

Meanwhile, in the audience, Apple Bloom turned to the Tweebs, "So when does our little surprise go off?" She asked the twins.

"In approximately about-" Jim began.

"Right now," Tim finished pointing.

Bonnie did a back-flip and landed with a split. But at that moment, a strange powdery substance exploded from her uniform and all over herself. Kim and the rest of the squad stopped the routine and looked at her in surprise.

"Ugh, what is this stuff?!" Bonnie said in disgust. Then she flinched as she suddenly felt very itchy and began scratching herself all over. "Aah! Ooo! Aaahh!"

"Bonnie, are you okay?" Kim asked in confusion.

"Do I look okay?!" Bonnie snapped. As she was scratching, she ended up getting the substance all over the other girls, minus Kim.

"Hey, watch it!" Marcella cried.

Then the rest of the squad started scratching. "Aah! Itchy! I'm all itchy!" Tara exclaimed.

The audience started laughing at the scene, including Ron and Mikey who were mostly laughing at Bonnie.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That can work

I've added a little more to the quotes you wrote about the girls joining the cheer squad.

"Oh, girls, don't we look fabulous?" Rarity gushed with excitement.

"Not exactly the word I would use," Karai said flatly.

"This is just not me," Applejack grumbled.

"This is definitely not me!" Rainbow exclaimed. "I'm an athlete not a cheerleader!"

"You know, Rainbow, half my training in combat comes from my skills as a cheerleader," Kim informed her. "Surely you girls can channel your own ninja skills for this."

"Kim does have a point," Sunset admitted.

"And it's better then what the boys are doing," April motioned across the field.

The Turtles, Casey, Keno, and Blade stood wearing bull dog masks with Ron. They were learning how to be mascots, and they, minus Mikey, were not enjoying it in the slightest.

"I hate this!" Raph growled.

"Yeah, the mascot thing ain't for me, yo!" Casey added.

"Tell me about it!" Keno agreed.

"I'm not too found of this myself," Blade admitted.

"Me neither," Donnie stated dryly.

"Same," Leo added.

"Ah come on, dudes," Mikey said. "I think we make an awesome Mad Dog Pack!"

"That's the spirit!" Ron said. "GO MAD DOGS!" And shook his head, spraying his banana cream foam everywhere.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Good. Aside from the fact Keno's not part of this mission.

I didn't notice.

Blade Swipe: (Sharpening his Kyoketsu-shoge) I don't understand what Pinkie was doing while she had that coffee in her system.
Donnie: Studying Spanish Language books...
Rainbow Dash: Getting a custom order outfit..
Apple Bloom: Buying a battle worthy cannon...
Mikey: And studying custom cannon balls.
Ron: She usually this random?
Leo: Not usually. But there has to be a connection.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Amethyst Majesty: The girls look great in their cheerleader outfits. Especially Rarity; she looks hot. 😍

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That's Pinkie for you

Here's a clue to what I have planned: The Fat Pantsless Red Guy

Here's a little something. Kim explained to the group about Ron's Pithecophobia, (Fear of Monkeys and chimps).

The ninjas decided to have a video call with Doctor Rockwell, to get answers on some latest tech they discovered. But once Ron saw Rockwell's face he immediately freaked out at the sight of Rockwell.

As soon as the call finished, they found Ron rocking back and forth in the corner scared out of his mind.

Raph: Okay, what's the deal here?

Kim: Sorry about him, Ron's just got a severe and deathly fear of monkeys.

Twilight: You mean, Pithecophobia.

Donnie: Actually, Rockwell's an ape.

Ron: Monkey, Ape, they all swing from trees and hold stuff with their feet!

Mikey: He's not wrong, you know.

Rainbow: Okay, how does someone become so scared of monkeys?

Ron: It all started...

Kim: Oh no...

Ron: At the worst place to ever exist on this earth... Camp Wanaweep!

Pinkie: Oooh Camp, such a fun place. With swimming, archery, campfire, and best of all, smores!

Ron: Well not for me, Camp, was my worst nightmare!

Kim: Ron had to bunk with the camp's mascot, Bobo the Chimp.

Ron: That monkey was a maniac, going on rampages throughout the cabin.

Rarity: You poor thing.

Fluttershy: That was not nice of that chimp.

Ron: That's an understatement. And there were also the angry squirrels, the mean campers, and the polluted lake.

Donnie: Wait, polluted lake.

And that's all I got.

Hey guys, I've come up with something on the group meeting up with Yori and Master Sensei. I've decided to skip some phrases since I'm, kinda rushing this right now, but I hope you appreciated the gesture.

The group were at Ron's house, watching Ron and Mikey trying to beat each other at video games.

Ron: I almost got, I almost got it!

But Ron ended up losing.

Ron: Oh man.

Mikey: Oh yeah boy, I owned you.

Kim: Sorry Ron, you've lost this round.

Ron: This isn't over.

Just then, April put her hand on her head, sensing something.

Donnie: April, what is it?

April: (Whispers) Guys, we're not alone in here.

Ron: My parents?

Raph: I don't think so.

The ninjas had their weapons at the ready, waiting for something to happen. Then Shinigami felt something behind her, so she through her chain and out from the shadows came a ninja.

Raph: Who are you and what are you doing here!?

The ninja stood in silence. Raph then charged at them to attack, but the ninja blocks Raph and throws him over their shoulder.

(Fight, Fight, Fight, not gonna describe it right now.)

Karai manages to get close and pull off the mask, revealing a young Asian teenager, one who Kim and Ron recognise.

Ron: Yori! Guys, back off, she's a friend.

Rainbow: She is?

Kim: Yes, she is.

Ron and Yori hug each other.

Yori: Stoppable-san, it is good to see you agin.

Ron: Thanks Yori. But listen, I know you're a ninja and all, but... you could've just knocked on the door.

Yori: Oh Ron, you and your American jokes.

Ron: Guys, this is Yori, a friend from the...

Yori: The Yamanouchi Ninja School. (Looks at Ron and Kim.) I know it's secret but these people have proven themselves to be trusted with the secret.

Applejack: Now wait an apple-picking minute, there's a secret ninja school?

Ron: Pretty much. I was a temporary student there.

Raph: What, and you're just telling us this now!?

Ron: Sorry, but I took an oath to not tell anyone, not even Kim at first. But circumstances forced me the tell her.

Kim: Believe me, I was surprised when I found out.

Ron: Yori these are my friends who're also ninjas... (Introduces everyone.)

Leo: It's an honour to meet you Yori. (Leo bowed.)

Yori: You too, Leonardo-San.

Just then a light appeared above them and then an old man appeared floating down.

Ron: Sensai.

Sensai: Greetings Stoppable-San, Kim Possible.

Ron: Great to see you again Sensai. (Turns to the group.) Guys, this is my teacher and the head of the Yamanouchi Ninja School, Master Sensei.

Leo: It is an honour to meet you, Master Sensei. (Leo bows)

Sensai: It is. But I was not expecting ninjas, who judging by your fighting style, are of the Hamato Clan.

Leo: Yes, our father was the last master of the clan, Master Splinter, Hamato Yoshi.

Sensei: Hamato Yoshi, I remember him when he was a young boy. I was good friends with his father, Hamato Yuuta.

Mikey: You knew our father and grandfather?

Sensai: Yes, your Grandfather and I trained together. I went on the train at the school and Yuuta would fulfil his duties as head of the Hamato Clan.

(Explains how he knew Splinter and Shredder, the ninjas, Rainbooms and Karai explain their origins to Yoshi and Sensei,)

Ron: Master, Yori, what are you doing here?

Yori: Fukushima.

Ron: Fukushima?

Yori: Yes, he stole us, we managed to track him to Middleton.

Kim: I'm sorry, who's Fukushima?

Ron: Fukushima was a student at the school when I went there. But, he betrayed them and sided with Monkey Fist, who I'm guessing is also involved.

Sensai: Yes, Fukushima and Monkey-Fist are planning something.

Donnie: Isn't Monkey-Fist that guy you told us about? The one who genetically swapped his hands and feet with monkey ones.

Rarity: Ghastly.

Ron: Yep, that's the one.

Leo: Well whatever he's up to, we'll help you out.

And that was what I have written down. I hope it's good enough to introduce Sensai and Yori. I might have more, but I'll post it next week.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 432