Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 432 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 432
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Since I'm going to be starting my ENG crossover with Kim Possible we'll use here as a base for any ideas and quotes any of you may have. Remember not everything pitched will be used or if any, but it'll be nice to have something to work with. The story takes place before the events of the last season and So the Drama, so some villains like Camille won't be included, or some characters like Baby Hana Stoppable either.

Is Blade Swipe still in the Maybe column? Because I want to explain his custom Hockey Mask.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'll be sure to include him

Whoo-hoo! Can I explain his Hockey Mask?

Ron loses his pants in front of everyone, the girls blushes and cover their eyes.

Ron: Aw, not again!!

Raph: Wait, again?!!

Casey Jones: You lost your pants before?

Kim Possible: Every single mission.

Rarity: Wait, every mission!?

Kim Possible: I'm case you wonder, over a hundred times.
All of the girls: WHAT?!!!

Rainbow Dash: How the heck do you keep losing your pants like that?!

Ron Stoppable: Trust me, I keep asking myself the same question every single time.

Mikey: This is why I don't wear pants. (gets smacked in the head by Raph)

Raph: We never wear pants genius!! (Rarity cringes in disgust)

Rarity: Please don't bring that up. I do not wish to imagine that.

I like evil ron

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Nov 5th, 2022

Which Kim Possible villain will be on the roster? I think Monkey Fist will be in there, same with Duff McGilligan.

Combining Casey's ironwork with Donnie's engineering, the mask is equipped with voice command tactical eyeholes. It calculates the best attack strategies, and Blade Swipe follows them. It also have audio recording and voice changer, night vision, self-body readings for tactical retreat and defensive angles

Drakken and Shego, of course:ajbemused:

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes those two are classic choices
Not bad. We'll see how this works

I'm pretty good at coming up with useful gadgets and vehicles, huh?

Well, there's my idea of the CMC and Tweebs pranking Bonnie and the Cheer Squad by slipping itching powder packs into their uniforms, that coat them in the middle of their routine. Then Kim and the girls take over and wow the crowd, and the boys who are mascots with Ron.

And that's all before Bonnie tricks the Rainbooms, April, Karai, and Shini into auditioning only to tell them afterwards that temp exchange students can't join the team, much to Rarity's shock. Then she gives them laundry duty just to rub it in. (Like she does to Kim in the live action movie.)

The CMC see everything and decide to prank Bonnie and the Cheer Squad as payback.

The CMC and the Tweebs plan some payback

(Maybe when they return to Kim's house, Jim and Tim will notice the CMC looking mad and they'll explain.)

Apple Bloom had an idea. "Girls, Jim & Tim?" She said with a sly grinn. "I think we should do something about this..."

"Uh oh, Apple Bloom's got that look!" Scootaloo noticed.

"Ooo, I since a revenge plot," Jim smirked.

Tim added, "Hicka-Bicka-Boo."

Sweetie Belle became nervous, "Uh, this won't be a plan that'll get us in trouble, will it?"

"We're guessing it's a "only if we caught" kind of plot," Jim assumed.

"Are we right, AB?" Tim asked.

"Let's just say, we're gonna make sure those cheerleaders, and especially that Bonnie, become the... 'center of attention'..." Apple Bloom explained with a devious grinn.

The Tweebs high fived, already liking the plan, "Hoo-shaw!"

"So hears what I'm thinking..." Apple Bloom began.

(After Bonnie and the Cheer Squad are scratching like crazy.)

"Uh, what just happened?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know, but it's hilarious!" Pinkie giggled.

Mikey laughed, "I say those stuck up cheerleaders just got karma!

Applejack had a different theory. "Yeah, and I think I know where the karma came from..." she glanced at the audience where the CMC were seated.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

While I agree they do it to Bonnie, the only reason the other cheerleaders are caught in it was merely unfortunate. I mean they're not like Bonnie

I'm just asking. I heard not all of Kim Possible's enemies are going to be in it.

PS, I knew Drakken and Shego were going to be in it, I was talking about the other characters.

Of course she has to be there too.
It occurs to me that Team Go may appear as well.

One question, is Middleton in the same dimension as Canterlot City?

Yeah, so maybe they do it to just Bonnie.

Kim dismisses magic

Kim: Come guys, magic is not real and just a trick.
Ron: I do not know that K.P. A many of the stuff with Monkey Fist feels very real to me.
Kim: And a world of unicorns and flying horses
Sunset: ponies
Kim: Ok, ponies sound more like fantasy than real
Spike: You believe mutant turtles but not real sirens and talking dog

One of the possible chapters you could do is one where the Yamanuchi ninja school requires Kim and Ron's help and the guys accompany them to Japan.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I remembered that Monkey Fist got turned into stone in that one episode, resulting the end of his life. Duff McGilligan is another one of my favorites as well.

It takes place before so the drama

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

There are some villains that the Equestria Ninjas will go up against in the Kim Possible world. There’s Drakken, Shego, Monkey Fist, Duff McGilligan, Señor Senior Sr., Señor Senior Jr., Professor Dementor, DNAmy, Gill, and other minor villains that I cannot think of. The only minor villains that I remembered was The Fashionistas; they were lame.

When they fight Duff McGilligan, you should so do the ‘it’s not a dress it’s a kilt!’ Joke from the Grinch.

Comment posted by WarriorofFaith18 deleted Nov 6th, 2022

Yes. I thought it'd be funny

Sorry. I couldn’t figure out the cover part because I didn’t know if you wanted people to see that

There are also others such as Geminis and the World Wide Evil Empire, Fukushima, etc.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

There are also some KP allies that the Equestria Ninjas can team up with.

Blade Swipe also has his newer weapons?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

We'll see on that one. Have go back and recall what he's added to his arsenal

A Hockey Stick and a Kyoketsu-shoge

It's your call to do it.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

But given Mrs. Possible's job, it might be the perfect opportunity to fix Blade Swipe's face

Uh, one other thing. Are you going to reposition Mutant Apocalypse? Cause I still have that position at the End of my library

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I wrote that story already as a What If story, not canonical

Yeah, I feel the same. Drakken kinda reminds me of 1987 Kraang and Shredder to tell you the truth. He doesn't have guts. Just has plans, boasts, and gloats.

Okay I got something:

(Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird are moving people driving a Uhaul)

Kim: Thanks for giving me and my friends a ride, Kevin. Peter.

Peter: No problem, Kim. It’s the least we could do after you got our truck out of that ditch.

Kim: No biggie.

(As they all got out)

Mikey: Hey! Thanks for the drawing, Kevin!

Kevin: No problem, Mikey!

(As they all left and they started to drive away)

Kevin: What a nice bunch of kids.

Peter: Yeah. Though I wonder why those four look like turtles?

Kevin: Maybe there’s a convention in town.

Peter: Maybe.

As for the drawing Kevin gave Mikey:

Whataya think?

Ron: You guys teamed up with real life super heroes in another dimension?! Epic!

Rufus: Oh yeah!

Kim: Whoa! This Batman guy sounds like a really dark guy.

Leo: He does seem like that, but he'd move mountains to help anyone who needs it the most.

Mikey: Even though some people didn't think so at first...

(Raph and Applejack frowned in annoyance.)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Interesting, plus if Faust ends up becoming a ride for them, Sunset can thank her for accepting her comic for Mutant Apocalypse with Eastman and Laird

Sure. Maybe around the final battle I could think of what Faust could do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 432