Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 101 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 449 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 449
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If Shark encounters Lancer again, heโ€™ll do this based off from the Karate Kid movie scene.

I actually based his first beat down off this one.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh. I did not know that.

So, I just figured out how Zephyr really screws up their chance to cure Timothy. Not only does he bungle their chance to subdue Timothy by trying to save Rainbow, but he also causes the special retromutagen to smash and spill. Which gives everyone a reason to very harshly yell at Zephyr and tell him to not only leave the mission but also tell him to leave New York as well, since he's been a nuisance.

After Zephyr leaves, Donnie says that he fortunately made a backup, although it isn't as strong as the first one, but should theoretically still cure Timothy, but it's back at his lab, so Mikey, Mondo, and the Young Ninjas volunteer to go get it (which gives them an excuse to see if Zephyr's alright too as well as how the Young Ninjas get the Turtle Mech). And the cure does work, but Timothy can shift between his Mutagen Man form, meaning he's only mostly cured.

Also Robyn is told to go back to the lair too, since it's her fault Timothy's full of rage now. She protests that it was just one mistake...

Raph: (points at Timothy's path of destruction) And look how one mistake that turned out!

Leo tells her that she's too inexperienced and that they can't risk her making things worse trying to use her powers again. He tells her that after she's gotten better control over them will she be able to help on missions again, but Robyn becomes down-hearted. Especially after everyone leaves, she hears Raph say that they shouldn't have any trouble now with all the screw-ups out of their way. April consoles her and says that she'll get her chance to prove herself. Which she does when she uses her powers to calm Timothy down long enough for Zephyr to inject the cure.

April: (to Robyn) Told you you'd get your chance to prove yourself.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It's good. Just try and go easy on the whole lashing out at others even when they screw up. It always feels like it's a recurring thing in the stories when no one actually learns to not overly lash out at others

But if they do scold Zephyr about trying to impress Rainbow. Who's going to say what?

For example...

Rainbow: Look, I know you still have this fantasy about me falling in love with you. Well, I've got news for you bub, it's never going to happen.

Either one of the guys or girls: Look, I know you still have this fantasy about Rainbow falling in love with you. Well, I've got news for you bub, it's never going to happen.

I like it. But there is another thing you can add for the young six to fight Timothy. Since you saw my quote of Sandbar, Gallus, Silverstream, and Ocellus operating the Turtle Mech, you could have Lancer, Bright Eyes, Smolder, and Yona drive the patrol buggies, while the rest of the Rock N Beats fly the Turtle Blimp. Once my week of finals are over, I can try to make the extension of my previous quote I posted to you.

When the others find a very depressed Zephyr, he explains that he's fully aware that people don't like him and think he's a nuisance, but he's used to it. And what really hurt was not everyone's harsh words, but Fluttershy telling him to leave, because (as far as he knew) she never fully thought of him as nuisance and an embarrassment, until now...

Mikey will relate to this, being seen as a goofball to your friends and family.

Zephyr also says that it's not easy for him to live in the shadows of his more awesome sister, something that the CMC will relate to.

Robyn will also sympathize with him.

Robyn: Timothy wouldn't be out to pulverize the Turtles if I hadn't kept trying to use my powers on him. Raph and Leo made that very clear.

Zephyr: See what I mean. Even we try fix thing, we only make things worse. It's best to stop trying all together, or even better, not to try at all...

Mando: Well that's all bogus!

Mondo shares that he's fully aware that he can't fight period. But he never stops trying.

Zephyr: If you know you can't fight, then why even try to?

Mondo: Because that's what heroes do, man! They Never. Stop. Trying!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice Zephyr has those who can relate to him

He'll make up for it in the end.

He'll live and learn.

Yeah, and the Turtle Mech I'll use and maybe the Patrol Buggy. But I'm not sure how the Turtle Blimp will be any help?

The rest of the kids (aka Rock N Beats) can insult him from above or keep shooting him by manning the trash cannons to distract him, giving Sandbar, Gallus, Silverstream, and Ocellus who are manning the Turtle Mech to deliver a few sucker punches to temporarily knock him out. What I'm trying to say is, I'm hoping the young six and the Rock N Beats lure Timothy into a trap or stall him until the Justice Force and reinforcements arrive.

Well, I was thinking that they, along with Robyn using her powers, with keep Timothy in place long enough for Zephyr to give him the antidote.

I think before the events of Roller Coaster of Friendship, after they beaten Khan, they should still feel a bit of the aftermath of being scorned for a whole month after when everyone heard what the others did to Mikey because of my OC, Roland.

Here's from my last chapter from my Across the Shell-Verse story.

โ€œThough truth be told,โ€ said Sunset, โ€œEven though we apologized to Mikey and whilst he was recuperating. Weโ€ฆโ€

โ€œWe were rejected by everybody.โ€ Said Donnie.

โ€œRejected?โ€ said a confused Princess Twilight. โ€œHow?โ€

โ€œWellโ€ฆโ€ said Twilight, โ€œShortly after Mikey won, we receivedโ€ฆthe worst backlash, ever.โ€

*********************************************************************************************

The Rainbooms tried to book their band, but somehow, they kept on being declined and denied of every events. Even Principle Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna had forbidden them of playing in the school and gave them a monthโ€™s detention.

*********************************************************************************************

Sunset went to her locker and were shocked when the words โ€œMeansetโ€ were written on it.

Fluttershy trying to take care of the animals at the shelter, but they wouldnโ€™t talk to her, nor did they want to face or do anything with her, which left her disheartened.

Pinkie Pie who was constantly rejected and banned from ever throwing parties, even crushed her cupcakes, even Maud forbade her from ever baking in the house

Applejack, who was ignored by her siblings and didnโ€™t want to work with her, Granny, who forced Applejack to sleep in the barn.

Rarity, who people no longer wanted to order any clothing from her and would boycott her business, and every time whenever she showed them, they kept tearing them up, and lose her popularity because of her supposed selfishness.

Rainbow, who tried to catch up with her sports teams, but they all ditched her, even wanted to threaten to remove her captain status.

Twilight, who nearly got dumped by Timber Spruce and didnโ€™t want to do anything with her, with Gloriosa telling her to leave and was banned from coming to Camp Everfree, even Spike didnโ€™t want to talk to her.

Donnie would sometimes visit the Might Mutanimals to help them, only for Leatherhead to grab him by the face and toss him out, even April didnโ€™t want to talk to him.

Raph tried to feed Chompy, but got bitten by the finger every time, Mona didnโ€™t want to spend time with Raph, even Casey didnโ€™t want to go on patrol with him.

Leo, who isolated himself in the dojo and kept beating himself up over not doing anything to convince anyone and didnโ€™t have faith in Mikey when he trained him, and he didnโ€™t want anyone else to bother him, not even Master Splinter.

โ€œIt really hurt.โ€ Said Fluttershy whilst she whimpered, โ€œWeโ€™ve never dealt with this much cruelty before.โ€

โ€œYeah,โ€ said Pinkie Pie, โ€œNobody wanted my parties, nobody wanted Rarityโ€™s dresses, and everyone elseโ€ฆjust as bad.โ€

โ€œSo, what changed their mind?โ€ asked pony Rainbow Dash whilst she looked at them.

โ€œWell, after two and a half weeks, we had enough,โ€ said Rainbow Dash, โ€œSo we asked the first group we found.โ€

โ€œScootaloo, wait!!โ€ said Rainbow.

Scootaloo looked at Rainbow, but then was mad and looked away, same with Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom.

โ€œI donโ€™t want to talk to you, Rainbow.โ€ Said Scootaloo.

โ€œWill you just stop!!โ€ said Rainbow as the rest of the Rainbooms showed up, wondering what was going on. โ€œWhatโ€™s going on? Why is everyone ditching us?โ€

Sweetie Belle looked sternly and said โ€œYou really havenโ€™t figured it out, have you?โ€

Apple Bloom showed them the footage of them ditching Mikey, how he was nearly beaten to death and that they were smiling about it, which shocked the girls.

โ€œWait!!โ€ said Applejack in shock, โ€œIs thatโ€ฆ?โ€

โ€œYeah, of you girls ditching Mikey.โ€ Said Apple Bloom when she placed her phone away.

โ€œIn fact, every one of our friends from both Canterlot High, half the city and our friends from New York knows!!โ€ said Scootaloo.

โ€œMikey constantly keptโ€ฆ,โ€ said Applejack.

โ€œWe know!!โ€ shouted the CMC in anger, which surprised the Rainbooms.

โ€œLook,โ€ said Twilight, โ€œWe didnโ€™t know the fight was set up!! We didnโ€™t even know that Jagwar planned to kill Mikey!!โ€

โ€œWell, yโ€™all shouldโ€™ve been better than that!!โ€ said Apple Bloom. โ€œYโ€™all couldโ€™ve gotten over it, but yโ€™all didnโ€™t!! It was just like after the Spring Fling!! Ah wouldโ€™ve thought that yโ€™all wouldโ€™ve been less stubborn and more honest, but yโ€™all are nothing but a big liar!!โ€

Applejack was shocked by what her sister said.

โ€œAnd youโ€™re no different Rarity!!โ€ said Sweetie Belle, โ€œI thought you were a generous sister, but youโ€™re still selfish than ever before since the Battle of the Bands and during the Sisterhood social!!โ€

Rarity was a little hurt by Sweetie Belle.

โ€œAnd I thought you were loyal Rainbow,โ€ said Scootaloo in disgust, โ€œBut from what Iโ€™ve seen? Youโ€™re no better than Gilda and Lightning Dust, cause you break everything you touch!!โ€

Rainbow was shocked and taken aback by what her honorary sister said, which left her hurt.

โ€œBut you know what?โ€ said Apple Bloom, โ€œAhโ€™m actually glad that yโ€™all are being scorned, cause now yโ€™all have earned what Mikey didnโ€™t; karma.โ€

โ€œAnd all of you definitely had this coming for a long time!!โ€ said Sweetie Belle over not just with Mikey, but with everything else.

Both Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle left at the same time. However, Scootaloo looked at them sternly.

โ€œMikey was the only one who defended all of you when you got framed because of Sapphire and your ink clones.โ€ Said Scootaloo, โ€œBut you guys never believe him, and all of you promised to listen to him. No, you Pinkie promised. And you broke it.โ€

Everyone was shocked by what she said, even Pinkie as her hair deflated, realizing that she broke her own promise.

โ€œAnd until you lot learn never to take things for granted,โ€ said Scootaloo, โ€œWe donโ€™t want anything to do with you anymore.โ€

Scootaloo then walked away to rejoin her friends, whilst the Rainbooms stood there, hurt, and heartbroken, that even their sisters had abandoned them, whilst all of them were hurt and realized that they were right.

************************************************************************************************

โ€œWe really regretted of what we did to Mikey that day.โ€ Said a disheartened Rarity.

โ€œAnd everyone was right,โ€ said a teary-eyed Pinkie Pie, โ€œWeโ€™re horrible friends. To each other and others.โ€

โ€œIt took us about a week to get everything squared with the others and made things right with Mikey.โ€ Said a saddened Applejack.

That should at least give out some clue, where from behind the shadows, Roland taught them a lesson what he thought in his mindset Mikey didn't deserve, which is Karma.

Yeah, that chapter had so many reveals and surprises. ๐Ÿ˜“

But yeah, I think that plot idea for when they are about to head to equestria land is not bad. ๐Ÿ‘

Here's something that's in partial relation from this. Turtle and Rainboom karma
In this scene, my OC Hunter will be involved in this.

The first part, where he punished the Rainbooms and Turtles, considering he's the senior sensei.
********************************************************************************************************************
Leo was sitting alone in his dojo, beating himself up over what he and the others had done. When all of a sudden, he was startled to see ninjas all around him. At first he wanted to take out his Katanas, but then saw the Hamato symbols on them.

"What are you...?' said Leo before being cut off.

"Master Kenway wants to speak to you." said the Ninja, but his tone sounded a bit harsh. Before Leo could say anything, a bag was placed over his head so that he doesn't see anything.
*******************************************************************************************************************
Later on, at an undisclosed Location, the bag was taken off of Leo's head, and noticed Raphael, Donnie, and the Rainbooms were there with him. But they also noticed the building they were in was very secretive, as it had the

"Guys?" said a worried Sunset, "What's going on?"

"I don't know," said Rainbow, "One minute I was at home and then, poof, I was taken away."

"Hey, aren't those the Ninjas from the Hamato Clans?" said a confused Pinkie Pie.

"What are they doing here?" asked Donnie.

"What do you think?"

Everyone turned to the person, staring out of the window of the city's night sky. He turned around, which revealed to be Hunter, aka, Connor Kenway.

"Hunter?" said the three Turtles and Rainbooms. Leo asked, "What are you...?"

However, when he turned around, they saw Connor had an angered look on his face, indicating that he was not in the mood, which caused them to be concerned.

"Uh, what's going on?" asked a concerned Rainbow.

Hunter took out a remote and pressed it, revealing a TV at the left. Then they saw the footage of Mikey boasting and rubbing it in their faces, as well as them turning their backs on him, and for calling out of his mistakes, which resulted in Jagwar nearly killing him. This made them wince and look away, for the scorn they endured was still fresh.

"I am very disappointed in all of you." said Connor.

Then everyone spoke at the same time as they protested. But not wanting to hear anymore of their excuses.

"YAMEI!!!" shouted Connor as he tapped his bo-staff into the ground. hard, making a large shockwave feel around them.

Everyone was in silent shock by his outburst.

"I can't believe what all of you did." said Connor, "What you did was unacceptable."

"How were we supposed to know Jagwar was going to kill him?!" said Raph, "And if Mikey hadn't constantly boasted and rubbed it in our faces...!!!"

"Oh, believe me..." said Connor.
*******************************************************************************************************************
"I already gave him my two cents"

Connor was scolding Mikey for his actions and for what he did, with the latter looking down in shame and wanted to cry
"Michelangelo may be at fault for rubbing his victory in your faces whilst also belittling and calling out on your weaknesses was uncalled for," said Connor, "But all of you turning your backs on him and scorning him like that? I expected better from you. Especially you, Leonardo."

"Mikey was constantly annoying everyone because of his victory at the Battle Nexus!!" said Leo.

Connor groaned and said, "I told the Daiyou it was a mistake to invite you lot."

"Wait, you know the Daiyou?" said Donnie.

"I was a combatant there once, long ago." said Connor, which surprised them. "I won there long ago, but after I got back, Jagwar also tried to challenge me. He tried to keep things fair, but then he went back on his word and tried to do the same with me like he did to Mikey."

"Wait, you knew and you didn't tell us?!" said Leo.

"I did send a message, but you ignored it." said Connor.

They then once again looked at the message, and read it, then realized it was Connor.

"You were the one who sent us the message?!" said Pinkie Pie.

"But why didn't you just..." said Fluttershy before being cut off.

"Because unlike you idiots, at least I know how to follow the Hamato Clan's code and protocols." said Connor harshly.

Everyone was shocked by what he called them.

"All the times he's been a part of the team, but you lot kept ignoring him, think he's a screw up, an idiot and immaturity." said Connor before pointing at Leo and the others, "Mikey may be immature, that may be true. But you've been using his immaturity as an excuse since day one when Yoshi trained you in the ways of the ninja. And though he caused a few problems."

"More like a lot." muttered Raph before a Hamato Lieutenant smacked him by the back of his head, making him growl, but the glare he gave was enough to keep Raph quiet.

"You kept blaming him for the major things." said Connor, "He's not the one who led the Kraang to your lair. He's not the one who led Casey to the lair which nearly got you exposed to the Foot Clan. He's not the one who convinced Leo to attack the Foot that caused him to get injured by the Shredder. He's not the one who allowed Shredder to kill Yoshi when the Triceratons destroyed the Earth in the other timeline. He's not the one who was responsible for releasing the Mutagen canisters all over the city, which all of you were to blame too. He's not the one who convinced Pulverizer to be your fan, join the foot and mutated him into a monster. He's not the one who convinced the Dazzlings to work for the Shredder. He's not the one who convinced Cozy Glow to steal all of Equestria's magic so that she could rule everything. He's not the one who told Wallflower and Sapphire to abuse Equestrian Magic for their own selfish gains and petty revenge when they used Sunset as a scapegoat. And he's not the one who asked for a rematch against Jagwar."

They were surprised that he knew about that, with the Lieutenant whispering, "He's been trying to learn about all of you ever since he learned that the Shredder was gone."

This surprised them as he had known about them for a long time.

"Hamato Ninjas are supposed to be looking out for each other." said Connor, "I expected better from you. Especially you, Leonardo."

"Mikey constantly boasted and rubbed things in our faces!!" said Leo, "He's been acting childish ever since we got back from the Nexus!! And he won that by accident!!"

"As a brother, and a friend, you have every right to feel that way." said Connor, "But when it comes to being a Sensei and leader of the Hamato Clan, we put those feelings aside and do what needs to be done. Besides, he wouldn't have been constantly immature and act like a baby and wouldn't have been put in danger if the so-called Sensei actually did his job right."

"Then you have no idea what it's like!!" said Rainbow.

"You don't get to talk." said Connor as he pointed his bo-staff at Rainbow, which made her be quiet. "You were supposed to be the loyal one, but instead, you abandoned and turned your back on him, just like you did with Sunset."

"What?" said a confused Rarity, "When did we...?"

"Anon-a-miss." said Connor, which shocked the Rainbooms. The one part in the past they wished they could forget. "But then again it was both your fault, well, in this case all three of your's fault that she was created."

"That was our sisters!!" said Applejack.

"They only created Anon-a-miss after you three ignored them when they wanted to spend time with you instead of giving them the oppertunity to make friends with Sunset. The fault lies with you two, or in this case you two and Rainbow as well, who was at fault and to blame, just like it did with them."

This surprised the Rainbooms when he pointed out that Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow were the ones responsible for Anon-a-miss.

"But...but that's not fair!!" protested Rainbow.

"You neglected your sisters when they wanted to spend time with you, automatically accused Sunset when she was innocent, and turned your back in Michelangelo when he asked for your help when he realized he made a mistake. Tell me, if that's fair." said Connor.

He pointed his bo-staff at them and said, "So instead, you let your jealousy and bitterness get to you and turn on him. Did you forget that jealousy was one of the reasons that caused Shredder to turn on Yoshi? Because of it, your jealousy, bitterness, and Mikey's arrogance and boasting is something I will *bans fists against the wall, making it crack* NOT, TOLERATE!!!"

They were scared when they saw him angry. Then he turned around and stood near the window.

"And to answer your question, I do know." said Connor.

They were surprised by this, with Connor telling them his side of the story.

"Ten years ago, June 6th." said Connor as he told his side of the story, "The Foot were operating in the slums of China at Kowloon Walled City. They were trying to sneak into a fighting tournament called the Kumite, in order to recruit the world's top fighters to their cause. I sent thirteen of my best hamato Ninjas there to infiltrate there as well, and win it in order to keep them from gaining more fighters and their secrets. One of my ninjas won, but unfortunately, he let the fame and champion title get to his head. This caused my fellow ninjas to report to me what was going on. So I told my ninja to go to Korea, and said a warlord was enlsaving a village in order to gain their resources."

"He went there and later found them." said Connor, "But when he saw how skilled they were, and when innocence were in danger, he realized the champion thing was getting in the way of what was truly important, so he stood his ground and was able to defeat them."

This surprised them, with Twilight asking, "So who was the warlord?"

"I am." said Connor.

This once again shocked them as he said, "I called in a few of my Hamato Cells over and we posed as a Warlord and clan putting the village in danger. We asked the citizens to play along. And because how we helped them in the past, it was the least they can do. So we set the whole thing up in order for him to learn the true meaning of humility and honor."

He turned around and faced them. "In other words, we look out for one another, as well as the strong help the weak back on the right path. And not letting mercenaries and monsters do the dirty work for them when you didn't know anything about them."

"But..." said Donnie before being cut off.

"All and all whilst all of you are only fighting whilst pretending to be ninjas and being beaten by real warriors."

"What?!" said Rainbow as she stood up in protest, "You think none of us are real ninjas?!"

"That's right," said Connor, "And all of them were real, real enough to beat all of you. And they did it without their mutations, gifts and oh so special powers."

"Well if Mikey wasn't such a screw up and made mistakes, we wouldn't have acted that way in the first place!!" shouted Raph, "And everything he did was a mess we have to clean up because of his mistakes!!"

Connor then moved over to Raph and was then face to face with him. And said the cruelest thing.

"Michelangelo's mistakes," said Connor, "Doesn't include just standing there and letting Shredder kill Yoshi."

This caused them to gasp whilst Raph was shocked by what he said.

"You didn't just lose a father," said Connor, "I lost a brother, because of you and April. He died because of you two, and his blood are on both your hands. I should just kill you for that, but I'm not. You know why? Because I choose to be better, and nothing was going to bring him back. Which made me realize why Yoshi didn't kick you out years ago."

This surprised everyone again before Connor stood up and walked away whilst Raph gripped his hands.

"And I don't know what's worse." said Connor before turning to Raph. "The fact that you think being constantly angry is going to make you a tough guy. Or the fact that you, could punch all the bad guys in the world, and you're still gonna find a way to jeoprodize everything we stood for."

Raph screamed and charged towards Connor, until he placed his right hand into a pincer and poked Raph's chest, making him stop as it glowed. Then he hit him with his ring finger, index finger, pinkie, middle finger, and thumb, making him knock back hard against the ground next to the Turtles, which shocked them as they looked at him.

"So here's what all of you are going to do once Michelangelo fully recovers." said Connor, "Both him and all of you are going to write a formal apology to one another, train hard to not let certain emotions get in the way, and you'd better make sure this never happens again. And until then, my faction and i will be stationed at New York and Canterlot City."

"For how long?" asked a nervous Fluttershy.

"Until all of you earn my trust!!" shouted Connor, making them wince. "And this...isn't a request."

"You're not even Yoshi's real sons." said Connor as he said the cruelest thing, ever. "All of you are just a bunch of mutated fishbowl pets. Nothing else."

This hurt the brothers, whilst the Rainbooms were shocked.

"And you're not even real Ninjas." said Connor to the Rainbooms. "You're a disgrace of being friends. Maybe Princess Twilight made a mistake to help you, after all."

This hurt them too whilst Connor moved a few feet forward to his table. "And just to show you that I'm not joking."

Within a split second, Connor grabbed his stun gun and shot his stun rounds at them, shocking them at the same time. Before they collapsed, the Hamato Ninjas held them by their arms.

"So, until all of you promise to never do this again, and if you do..." said Connor, "I won't be hesitant to put you down."

He waved his arm and said, "Get them out of my sight."

The Hamato Ninjas took the Turtles and Rainbooms away whilst some begged and pleaded that they were sorry, with Connor turning his back on them.
********************************************************************************************************************
Where Karai, Shinigami, and Yod appear.
About an hour later, Connor was busy taking a sip from his flask, which was medicine that the Monks had given him for just in case. He sighed and looked out at the city as it was suddenly raining.

"You might as well show yourselves; I heard you coming a mile away." said Connor all of a sudden. He looked back and from out of nowhere, Shinigami, Karai, and Yod appeared.

Yod then noticed the medicine and said, "So my master was right. Your doctors did tell you to take it easy."

"Given what happened, I can't blame them for being cautious." said Connor before taking a sip. He sighed and said, "I assume that the Turtles told you?"

"After seeing the footage, yes." said Shinigami, "But then they told us of what you said."

"Uncle," said Karai as she was concerned, "Was it really necessary to call them out like that? I know what Michelangelo did was irresponsible and out of line, but why punish the others like that?"

"You've seen the footage." said Connor. "When it was brought to my attention, I was greatly disappointed at all of them. I was disappointed at Michelangelo for letting the fame go to his head, his arrogance rivaled with his childish behavior and rubbing it in their faces, but for them to scorn him and turn their backs on him like that. I know that Mikey needed a lesson in humility, but I don't let mercenaries or monsters do that for me. And they disgraced the Hamato Clan's code. We look out for each other. And the strong helps the weak by guiding them the way. And none of them did any of that, especially Leonardo."

"To be fair, Master Kenway," said Yod, "They didn't know Jagwar was going to kill him."

"I did." said Connor, "I fought against him in the Battle Nexus five years ago. I nearly died when he wanted a rematch against me. Which made me realize that he lied and didn't keep his word. When he came here, I risked everything trying to tell them, but they ignored me. Meaning if Michelangelo had died, his blood would be on their hands. This is just like the thing with Batman all over again."

"Who?" asked a confused Yod.

"A superhero from another world." said Karai, "The others told me about it, and Raph and Applejack held a grudge against him, especially with him keeping secrets."

"And yes, he may have kept it from them, but he had his reasons." said Connor, "And when he and his team tried to explain, they wouldn't hear him out."

He looked ahead and said, "And as I told them before. They're not real ninjas, they're just a bunch of stupid kids who know nothing how the world works."

Karai looked down and asked, "Am I... we, also stupid kids?"

Connor sighed and signaled the Ninjas in his room to give them some mochaccinos, to which they did, surprising them as they accepted it.

"No." said Connor before turning to them. "I know none of you had asked this life, but you chose to make this work and worked harder than anyone else I've seen. And all of you are more mature and responsible than they are. Cause all of you did what you had to do, okay, you lot grew up. I mean you're the only ones who did, I mean look at them. They may have taken things seriously when fighting bad guys, but when it comes to the important stuff when not on duty, they let their minor and personal problems get out of control and lash out at one another. I expected better from them. Not just from Michelangelo, but from all of them as well."

"Well, maybe that's the problem." said Karai.

"What do you mean?" said Connor.

"You're right about one thing," said Karai, "We're the only ones mature enough to be responsible and grew up. But that's because we grew up in different environments that helped us forge to become what we are."

"The Turtles had spent their entire lives in the sewers with Master Splinter and he tried to take a gentler touch than what his father did when he was training, and all of them were in the city and being hunted by the Kraang." said Shinigami, "And because that they spent most of their lives down below, they don't know how the world outside of them works. And from the looks of things, they're still learning."

"And the Rainbooms also grew up with their respective families." said Yod, "All of them were handling problems like normal teenagers, but ever since Sunset came to their world, she drove them apart, then they reunited and became friends, with Sunset taking a while whilst they tried to deal with their own lives. And when they wanted to become Ninjas, they had to step out of their comfort zones and do what they had to do in order to help save their friends and ensure others don't suffer."

"And from what we've seen when they were in different worlds and helping others," said Karai, "All of them had to learn different things and kept on stepping out of their comfort zones in order for them to adapt. Even if all of them are too stubborn."

"And none of them had responsible people to help them." said Connor. He sighed and said, "Still, if I had been there, things would've been different."

"Yes, they would've." said Karai, "But a friend of ours, Shine Boy, told us that all of them may have gotten themselves in trouble like that, but all of them are still young and have feelings. And the important lessons are that they learned from them and moved on. I mean remember how hard it was for all of us to trust one another and our friends when they first met?"

Connor sighed and realized that all three of them have a good point. They grew up differently, and all of them aren't adults, they're still kids. Kids who need to learn to find their own way in life. Even though they let their personal problems get in the way, what's important is that they need to make mistakes and try to find their own way in life. And even though there are some who are skeptical, the only thing they can do is show them the right way, and not the wrong way.

"So what should I do?" asked Connor.

"Give them time to work things out." said Karai, "Help them be who they're supposed to be. And not let personal feelings get in the way."

Connor rubbed the back of his head and said, "I don't know..."

"I know you don't," said Karai whilst holding his shoulder, "But this isn't about you."

Connor knew Karai was right. And as a Master, he needs to see this through. And help them if need be.
And finally, where he now fully trusts them after Equestria Land.
After helping Vignette Valencia, Connor approached the Turtles and Rainbooms, whilst all of them had guilty looks on their faces when he stood near them.

"So, you continued to act in this manner, and once again let things get out of hand." said Connor.

"But, Master Kenway..." said Sunset, but Connor stopped them from saying anything else.

"The River of fate continues to throw things at you, and washes you along the shores of where you are." said Connor as they kept their heads lowered. "Which confirms my decisions. And insist."

He tapped his bo-staff onto the ground, which made them wince. But then...

"That you continue to keep up the good work." said Connor with a smile. This caught their attention as they looked at him. "The people of New York and Canterlot City need folks like you, people who can truly understand by being there for those in need. As Destiny itself has proclaimed. And therefore, in other words...you're off the hook."

This got them excited and hugged one another.

"And I also owe you an apology for what I said back there," said Connor, "That was uncalled for."

"No, you were right." said Leo, "We needed to hear that. All of us."

"And though we're not perfect," said Sunset, "We still have a long way to go."

"And it wouldn't hurt just to continue to learn along the way." said Twilight.

"See to it that you do." said Connor. And then said, "Now, are you planning to come back here tomorrow?"

"We are, why?" said Karai in confusion.

Connor looked at Equestria land and smiled, "I think it's time that after everything that happened. That we could all use a break."

"I'm down with that." said Mikey, who then cleared his throat and said, "I mean uh, yeah, sure."

"Good." said Connor, then motioned, "first thing tomorrow?"

"Definitely." said everyone before they laughed a bit.

That was a little harsh. Why doesnโ€™t he make them give up being ninjas all together?

Hmmm, that's a good point. Maybe take their weapons away like Splinter did in Rise. Then again I'm just spit balling a few ideas.

Or maybe he believes there is still a chance for them to turn things around.

And added a chop socky chooks moment in the end.

A little something for groups day in Equestria Land after the battle against Vignette Valencia.

The Young Ninjas could sing this song while they're enjoying Equestria Land.

Itโ€™s just my personal opinion.

Sorry, guess Danyram got to me because of the whole 'victim' thing.

Should I remove it?

Why not let Jebens1 decide?

True.
I keep forgetting it's his story. And I also have to remind myself it's just a story and not get too into it. Otherwise that happens.

I had that problem with an episode of Blue Bloods so I know how that goes.

It looks good, I really liked it, although I still have a problem with Raph being blamed for Splinter's death.

"I already gave him my two cents"

Connor was scolding Mikey for his actions and for what he did, with the latter looking down in shame and wanted to cry

Thanks, finally someone to tell Mickey off, although I would have liked to see a little more of that.

Well, when I commented to him about what I thought about victimizing Mickey he said he would consider it.
You can see the post he made some time ago in the forum he made some time ago: link

Yeah, not a bad idea.

Because this is his story that he will be making in the future.

Well, I still have some hard feelings about this. But...seeing that it's your decision and your stories, I won't intervene or question it.

Well, I'm gonna be changing some things and yeah, I think it's a bit too much.

I have an Idea for a chapter where Yod Nyaa and his team appear.

Yod and the Guardians arrive in Canterlot City to search for Cold Skull. They got a tip that he was in the city with some stolen Kabistal. The ninjas are surprised to see him, especially Rainbow Dash, as she goes to hug him. After the hug, she leaned closer, only to slap him. After what she learned in the Jackie Chan crossover.

Rainbow: How could you not tell me that you knew A.K. Yearling?

Yod: (Nervously) Because... you never asked?

Rainbow instantly forgave him as she kissed him.

Yod also brought Princess Saundra and Mariana Rodrigues. Mariana was there as part of her training as the future leader of the Guardians, while Saundra was there as well. They bond with the Young Ninjas.

The team eventually finds Cold Skull and the Null Industries Mutants. It was there that they officially met Madam Olivia Null.

In the end, Cold Skull and mutants are defeated and get turned over to the Earth Protection Force, but Olivia Escapes.

While Yod, Mariana and the others return to Reinkani, Saundra has other plans. She had made arrangements to spend time in Equestria with her Grandmother.

So, what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I love it! Great idea to add my OC into this story. ๐Ÿ‘

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

My OC, Cold Skull, has a bit of Doofenshmirtz inspiration. His inventions always has a hidden self-destruction button.

Cold Skull: Curse you, brats! I will have my revenge!

Raph: You know, for someone so smart, putting self-destruct buttons on your inventions is pretty stupid.

Yeah, no kidding.

I know it's off topic, but it's no wonder Doofenshmirtz is a laughing stock. Then again, with part of the name being doof, it's no wonder.

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 449