Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 86

Hello everyone, this in a forum to give ideas and suggestions for crossovers between Power Rangers and Equestria Ninja Girls.

Greetings everyone, I want to thank Wildcard25 for letting me be part of the Equestria Ninja Girls community with my story Equestria Ninja Girls: Samurai Showdown, which for now will be in my Devianart account since for various reasons the story will not appear in FIM Fiction until the second chapter. So for the moment I will share with you the link to the chapter: https://www.deviantart.com/danyram1308/art/Equestria-Ninja-Girls-Samurai-Showdown-Prologue-922842430
Without further ado, thank you for your understanding.

I suppose me and Amethyst could use an Assistant.

Ideas for possible villains for Samurai Showdown, both those who appeared only in the Sentai or even those who appeared in the series are accepted.

Hey, I was thinking about something for the final part of Samurai Showdown (yes, I know it's a long way off, but I'd still like to find a way to develop it), and that is to introduce the Evil Red Samurai Ranger (Gedou Shinken Red), how do you think it would come to that where Serrator and Subprime would control Jayden?

but how do you think it would come to that where Serrator and Subprime would control Jayden (just to get an idea of how it would happen)?

Dan... You came at a bad time with me

My friend Pulse Master

What episode is this from

is from the Tensou sentai Goseiger vs Samurai sentai Shinkenger crossover.

Can you send me the link when you get the chance

Hey, I wanted to ask you a question.

While we all know the plans you had with the fallen Power Rangers villains who reformed, I was wondering if you have anything planned for the villains who reformed and are still alive (such as Jarrod, Camile, Ransik, Nadira, Tenaya, etc).

Letting them enjoy peace

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am finished with this story.

TMighty Morphin Ninjas
The Rainbooms and their Ninja Allies join forces with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for one epic team-up against an old enemy from the past.
AmethystMajesty25 · 36k words  ·  30  5 · 2.2k views

Hey, how do you post a fic in the forum?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Click on the video icon and then type the link to your fanfic.

Hi guys, I hope you are well, I wanted to share with you another one of my ideas of The Light of Friendship that came to my mind, I hope you like it.

(After the huge destruction that was being generated in Canterlot City the guys scattered around the city, Sunset hid in a warehouse along with Nick and Xander).

Nick: This is getting worse than I thought.

Xander: Octomus is destroying the whole city to find us. We need to get together with the others to make a plan to stop him for good.

Nick: You're right, we have to move. Sunset, we have to get out of here.

(But Sunset was sitting on the ground clutching her knees).

Nick: Sunset, let's get out of here.

(Xander decided to go to her and try to find out what was wrong.)

Xander: What's wrong?

Sunset: Nothing, it's over.

Nick: It's over? What are you babbling about?

Sunset: Can't you see? It's useless to face that thing and win.

Xander: There's still something we can do, there's always something to do.

Sunset: Do you really not get it? That thing has taken Equestria's magic almost entirely, the princesses are gone, as are the Snow Prince and the Tribunal of Magic. It's useless to think we can win. (Her tears began to flow.) All is lost, and it's my fault.

Nick: Your fault? How is this your fault?

Sunset: If I hadn't been obsessed with that stupid mirror none of this would have happened.

Xander: You can't keep blaming yourself for what you did in the past, nor are you to blame for the magic that has equaled this world, nor for everything that is happening here and now.

Sunset: You don't understand, I will explain it to you! All my life I was alone, and when I finally made friends, now I have nothing, I'm alone again.

Xander: We know how you feel, but you're not alone in this.

Sunset: (she lets out a mocking laugh) What could you guys possibly know? I mean, Nick, you have your friends, your parents, your blood and adoptive ones; and don't get me started on Mr. Personality (she turns to look at Xander), always surrounded by friends.

Nick: You think so? (He sits down next to her) I wasn't always close to my adoptive parents, they were usually away on business, anyway, when I came to Braidwood I didn't know who my biological parents were, or where I came from, when I found out things happened suddenly, Leanbow and Daggeron were slaughtered by Octomus, Udonna was captured by the Terrors, we were losing, I got to the point where I wanted to give up, I thought I was on my own again.

Xander: And I wasn't always surrounded by friends, when I got to America I didn't know anyone, no one wanted to know me, I was the new kid with the dumb accent, no one wanted to be with me, I was the last one they picked on the school teams, they teased me, mercilessly. (He crouched down next to Sunset and sighed.) It takes time to find your place.

Nick: We understand loneliness, we understand what it's like to leave everything you know, but you're not in this alone.

Xander: You have us, the rangers, the turtles, the Rainbooms, we are your friends, your partners, your family.

(Sunset thought long and hard about what the boys told her, they were right, she was not alone, they could still do something to defeat Octomus).

Sunset: You're right, I'm sorry I just... I miss her so much. (She cried again and the boys hugged her.)

Xander: We know, just let it out.

What do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Interesting. Will Xander use Plan Xander in your fic? You know, the plan where Xander introduces himself to the ladies or enemies?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Cool. Can’t wait to see that unfold.

Is it just me or are Raph's new power sais similar to Halo's energy sword?

What do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I do like how the rangers turn into mutant versions of the dinosaur or dragon they harness the power from

Anthropomorphic animal transformations. Nice!

Raph's new ranger weapons look like the energy sword from Halo?
Look at the photos.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Latest comic chapter for the Turtles and MMPR the team has a new catchphrase to use Powerbunga! And should another Ninja Turtles Power Rangers comic be made Shredder will be in league with Lord Zedd this time around

That is something I would like to see.

Here's another scene that came up for the Mystic Force crossover.

(The Rangers and Lily along with the rainbooms (with the exception of Sunset and Sci Twi), Juniper and the Shadow Five exploited the Braidwood forest).

Sunny: So this is the forest where your base of operations is located?

Xander: That's right.

Applejack: Wow, this place reminds me a little of Camp Everfree.

Pinkie Pie: Except that even when we were in Everfree, the scenery was still normal, here it looks like we're in one of those vampire movies.

Sour: And they also said that fairy tale creatures lived here too, right?

Vida: Yes, fairies, elves, trolls and any creature you can imagine.

Phineas: (He appears hanging from a tree branch.) Just like me.

(Rarity, Sunny and Juniper screamed when they saw Phineas, and he screamed back).

Rarity: What is that thing?

Maddie: Rarity, relax, he's Phineas, he's a friend.

Phineas: And I'm not a thing, lady, I'm a Troblin.

Everyone: A Troblin?

Phineas: A cross between a goblin and a troll.

Sugarcoat: Well, you're the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

Lily: Don't be rude to my boyfriend.

Everyone: Your boyfriend?

Lily: Yup.

Lemon: Well you have pretty interesting tastes.

Lily: Just me? As far as I know the shy girl has a turtle that's twice the size of the others, the nerd and her princess counterpart share the blue turtle, the red turtle has a lizard, the green-haired girl has a raccoon, and the bipolar girl has a dinosaur. And I'm supposed to have weird tastes?

(The girls averted their eyes at Lily's statement).

What do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Well done, my friend.

TThe Light of Friendship
Our favorite ponies, girls and turtles have teamed up with the Mystic Rangers to stop the destruction of their worlds. Can their combined magic stand up to the coming evil?
Danyram1308 · 19k words  ·  18  1 · 935 views

First chapter available

Comment posted by Danyram1308 deleted Jul 18th, 2023

Hey guys, do you think for my The Light of Friendship story the girls have some kind of Titan mode like the mystic rangers?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It’s your call. It can be based on their pony forms.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

If only we could've seen that in sentai

Well, Sentai could at least give us the fusion between Q-Rex (the original, not the one that came out in Megaforce) and the Dragonzord.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah saying that was the Q-Rex in Megaforce was blasphemy

Hi guys, I wanted to share with you another one of my ideas of The Light of Friendship that came to my mind, I hope you like it.

Meanwhile at CHS, the CMCs along with the Rainbooms and some of the students from the school were sharing past experiences with the Rangers. The CMCs told the Rangers about the time they created the Anon-A-Miss account to defame Sunset and alienate her from her sisters.

"And then, we revealed ourselves. Fortunately, everyone forgave us, including Sunset, and we deleted the page." Applebloom concluded.

"All we ended up with was detention and suspension. And some abandonment by other students." added Scootaloo.

"Wow, that's harsh." Chip said.

"Yeah, it was." Sunset said.

Jenji got out of her lamp and put a hand on Sunset. "I'm sorry you went through that, believe it or not I know how you feel." He said remembering an old hurt from the past.

"Although I'm disappointed in your actions, I'm glad you three have learned your lesson." Leanbow admitted. "I'm more surprised that your sisters took Sunset down so quickly."

"I can't believe it." Nick did nothing to hide the anger in his voice. "How could they do something like that to Sunset? How dare they publish their sisters' private things to separate Sunset from them?" The CMCs panicked and retreated behind their sisters. "How dared you dare to post intimate things about your schoolmates just to see Sunset as the villain again? Didn't you three think what you were doing was petty, selfish stupidity?" Nick glared daggers at the three tweens, which made the girls shudder.

"We didn't think about..." Applebloom tried to speak but Nick interrupted her.

"Exactly, you guys didn't think, you just focused on hurting Sunset at any cost, including at the expense of your own sisters."

"Hey Russell, calm down." Rainbow said. "It's true they were wrong but that doesn't give you the right to..."

"Oh come on, don't get me started on you guys." Nick continued. "How could you guys think Sunset had posted those things? Weren't you supposed to be her friends? Weren't you supposed to have forgiven her for everything she did to you?" Nick then turned to look at the CHS students. "Weren't you all supposed to have forgiven her?"

"Not all of them did." Flash tried to say.

"It doesn't matter! Those who did it should have even given her the benefit of the doubt, but none of you did, you just threw her to the wolves at the first sign that would mark her as the villain, it was as if you never forgave her, as if you were waiting for the first opportunity to finally give her a dressing down!" Nick said and the CHS students lowered their heads at the comments. "Not to mention all those who contributed to the CMCs cause by sharing secrets of their own friends and using Sunset as a scapegoat, I bet that time wouldn't be the only time they would use Sunset as a scapegoat." Nick continued and Sapphire Night and Wallflower felt hurt after Nick's last comment.

"Hey Nick, calm down." Xander tried to calm his friend down.

"I know you're upset about how they acted but that won't change anything that happened." Vida said.

"Exactly, you don't need to make them feel any more guilty than they already do." Chip added.

"Oh come on, these guys never really gave Sunset a chance." Nick said. "This is no different than when you guys labeled me a thief."

"Ok, we understand why you feel that way about them but..." Maddie tried to say.

"Wait a second." Sunset interrupted her. "The four of you thought Nick was a thief?"

"Yes." Maddie replied embarrassed. "That's when we started our Ranger adventure."

"It was a normal day at Rock Porium, everyone was working and I was stashing $1000 in an envelope to deposit into Tobey's account." Xander began to tell the story. "Nick ended up bumping into me when he saw the envelope with the money in it, he said he could use the money, to which I said: Who couldn't?"

"The thing is, Nick started acting weird during the day." Maddie said.

"Weird?" AJ asked.

"He started acting distant."

"Back to the money thing." Xander continued. "I had left the envelope on the counter, I left the store for a moment and when I came back the money was no longer on the counter, I asked the guys if someone had taken it and they replied that they hadn't."

"Then someone told us that a guy on a motorcycle was rolling around town stealing by asking for work just to shoplift." Chip said. "Up until that point we knew Nick always rode a motorcycle and was new in town, so we went to talk to him."

"And what happened next?" Fluttershy asked.

"He didn't take it very well." Maddie said. "He was offended by the accusation and disappointed that we thought that about him, so he took his bike and left."

"Wait a second." Applejack said. "You just took off like that?"

"Unlike Sunset, I wasn't willing to listen to all that crap." Nick replied.

"After Nick left we wondered if it had really been him who took that money." Maddie said.

"Not to mention we had to figure out a way to tell Tobey that we had lost the money." Chip added.

"When we went to talk to Tobey about the money he told us he found the envelope behind the cash register." Vida continued to recount. "We then told him that we had thought Nick was the one who had taken the money, something Tobey questioned us about because we would think that about him."

"Are you saying that Tobey at no time would think Nick stole that money?" Pinkie asked.

"He said himself that he trusted Nick's honesty as much as he trusted the Stones to rock." Xander said quoting Tobey's words.

"Can you believe it? The guy who gave me a job the same day I met the guys had more confidence in me than my own friends." Nick said.

"At the end of the day we ran into Nick and apologized for thinking that about him." Maddie said. "We told him that he was our friend, that he deserved better, and that we wouldn't jump to conclusions again."

"Wow, now I understand Nick's position a little better." Rarity said.

"I can't blame him." Applebloom said. "Sunset didn't deserve that, not after how hard she tried so hard to change her life."

"It was very hypocritical of us to use Sunset to excuse our actions, and we were stupid and gullible enough to fall for that trick." Lyra said. "That didn't make us any better than Sunset."

"The important thing is that everyone learned not to jump to conclusions." Udonna said trying to calm the tempers between the students and her son. "Everyone learned an important lesson about trust."

"You're right Udonna." Sweetie Belle said. "Just like Sunset, we worked on being better people, for her, for us."

"That's good to hear." Leanbow said.

What do you think? I know it needs some adjustments, but what do you think about the idea?

I think it's pretty good. Both sides began to learn the meaning of trust.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 86