Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,173 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I was just scrolling through Twitter yesterday, and then found a tweet about how there are some toxic fans attacking an artist for doing the Mane 6 in human forms.
Don't worry, I can confirmed that the artist is doing alright now, they did not know they just became famous, and some positive fans do like their art

Anyways, I was looking at the comments and spotted some not only some positive comments, tho there are two positive critics referring to the artist's design as a Muslim. What both of the positive critics states that its a stereotype for a person that have a hijab being calm or shy, which is weird cause there are some people that do felt represented by a Muslim Fluttershy, that they felt represented that their own culture is use well.
Then there are a few others I spotted saying that it's a bad stereotype...

Now leading up to the main question, do you think Muslim Fluttershy is a bad stereotype, or no, especially during times like these where politics are all over the place?

P.S: This is the said artist artwork in question: https://twitter.com/uunicornicc/status/1786520198192783673

I wouldn’t call in a bad one but at the same time it seems kind of random. I think there is nothing wrong with random head canons because I found a few cool ones here and there.

Also I saw your post on the Insane Guild. Sorry you got bombard by trolls. These are also the same people who are manipulating me a little so I suggest you watch out for them. I feel this is one of the few groups where you can think differently without being judged.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3