Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

This is the final installment of Meet the Mutants and what a better way to end this series with the most eccentric storywriter?

Remember, this isn't really your OCs response post since this is more resembling like RWBY shorts/character trailers as it focus on the Mutants solely and shows who they are.

This is one of last 2 posts I'm doing before I put my focus on The Storyboards forum completely, so expect me to be less active on this forum after last 2 posts.

"Hey! Give it back to us!" One of the colts begged as group of teenagers smugly grins at them as their leader holding a ball on his hooves.

"Sorry but your ball is belongs to us!" The leader smugly smirks at the kids. "Now, move out of the way!" He push the small colt to the ground as he and other teenagers laughed at the kids... the kids sobbing about their lost ball.

Unknown to the teenagers, a figure watching them from the shadows as they are holding a futuristic notebook.

The figure smirks. "Naughty children, perfect for my story!" They starts writing on her notebook with their silver pen.

A large herd of buffalos into a stampede to trample the naughty children.

The teenagers are playing with the ball they stolen from the little children notices the ground are shaking up.

"Uh... Copper Bullet?" One of the members asked his leader. "Why the ground are shaking?"

Before Copper could responds, he and his gang turns around and they saw the stampede coming toward them.

This is their reaction.

They were about to run off but they find themselves stuck in the puddle of glues.

"What the?! Who the hell pour the glue in the puddle?!" One of the members yelled.

Despite their best efforts to pull out, it was too late as they were trampled by horde of buffalos as they let out screams while the scene is covered with 60s Batman-like comic effects.

Once the stampede is over, the teenagers are now reduced into bunch of pancakes.

"Why am I pancake?!" Copper Bullet asked in indignation.

"Because I did."

The teenagers turns their attention to the figure who reveals to be a female fire dragon/wolf hybrid with combination of white and black scales and purple and blue fur.

"What the?!" Copper asked in shock. "Who are you?!"

The hybrid writes out her name with her silver pen as her name appears out of nowhere floating while do her pose.

Sera

She hummed. "Y'all would make great characters for my story."

"Story?" Copper asked. "What story?"

Sera scoffed. "I'm storywriter, it's my passion to create wonderful story with relatable characters and I think I have places for you and your gangs." She grinned at them.

Copper spits at Sera which she dodges. "Fat chance! We ain't going to be some characters for your stupid story."

Sera chuckled. "Oh, little Copper... your attitude make the story even more better!" She holding her notebook. "The Naughty Children! The story about how a group of ungrateful spoiled brat teenagers must overcome their issues if they want to survive the dangerous world full of monsters!"

Copper and his gang's eye widened in horror. "WHAT?!?!" :pinkiegasp: they immediately tries to begged Sera. "PLEASE!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!"

"It for the story!" Sera spoke in determination tone. "My story must have drama! romance! comedy! action! and all of things that make a great story!" She writing on her notebook which cause her notebook to open up a portal.

Copper and his gang are suddenly being pulled into the portal to her notebook. "NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!!!" They let out a horrified scream as they are suck into her notebook and the portal closes on them.

After this, her bag light up as it creates a new book, Sera put her notebook away as she grabs the book which shows the images of Copper and his gang running away from a giant monster.

She grinned. "Excellent!" She was about to walk away until she find a ball that Copper and his gang stole from the kids. "Oh, I should return the ball to the kids."

She wrote down on her notebook as the ball went back to the little children as they cheered at the sight of their ball return to them.

Sera smiled at the sight of kids enjoying playing with the ball as she let out an innocently whistle while walking to the sunset. "Look like Ragnarok17 is about to do one more post after this." Sera said to herself. "I think the name "The Storyboards" over "Friendship is Awesome"... it's more fitting to me." She continues enjoying whistling while walking away.

Your thoughts?

JNKing
Group Admin
JNKing #3 · May 4th · · ·

Sera did Star Wing and Jazz proud. :pinkiehappy:

I absolutely love how she uses a reality warping notebook. At first, it reminded me a little of Zexion from Kingdom Hearts.

But Sera's way more interesting than he was; using her notebook to create stories and conflicts through what feels like a bending of reality. And the final touch with her trapping those bullies in a book about monsters was just the cherry on top.

Perfection!

Thanks as always for sharing. :pinkiehappy: 👍

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

But Sera's way more interesting than he was; using her notebook to create stories and conflicts through what feels like a bending of reality. And the final touch with her trapping those bullies in a book about monsters was just the cherry on top.

Perfection!

Thanks. :twilightsmile:

Ironically, Sera might be the hardest to develop out of the Mutants cause I was trying to make her stand out while making her similar to Star Wing and Jazz since both of them loves story.

So, I then thought "What if Sera was a storywriter who loves stories but she believes the stories would be more interesting if the story contains actual people." Yeah, Sera is very crazy storywriter who willing to trapped (at least, those who act misbehaving) into her book into to make the story more compelling.

Thanks as always for sharing. :pinkiehappy: 👍

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

So, I then thought "What if Sera was a storywriter who loves stories but she believes the stories would be more interesting if the story contains actual people." Yeah, Sera is very crazy storywriter who willing to trapped (at least, those who act misbehaving) into her book into to make the story more compelling.

Reminds me a little of that spell Twilight used with Moondancer where they were able to go into books.

Only in this case, Sera controls whether they get to come out or not. :pinkiecrazy:

Star: (Ponders it for a moment) Eh, I'd let her throw me into one of her books any time. Sounds like fun.

:ajbemused: Even though you wouldn't be able to come out unless she let you?

Star: (Has to ponder it for a lot longer) ...yes. :pinkiehappy:

:facehoof: Star's a good girl, but sometimes, she can be about as bright as a wet match in a dark cave.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5