Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 62
JNKing
Group Admin

Thanks. Oh, and speaking of which, I still need to add them. :twilightsheepish:

JNKing
Group Admin

Edit: just added my own stories. :pinkiehappy: 👍

In fact, part of me wanted to imply that Star and Antenna have been with Dragonfly even before they re-establish themselves.

Interesting Idea, and I can see how it could work; when Dragonfly was younger (currently he's in his late twenties) his mother took him with her while traveling, allowing him to experience the world. So let's say Dragonfly meet Star during the last legs of that trip and after becoming friends they shared a few nights together but because of events that had to go their separate ways, leading to them reuniting with each other here.

With Antenna we can just stick with the two knowing each other since they were Nymphs. :twilightsmile:

Like, for example, I was planning on Star's establishing character moment to be her returning to Equestria after she learns Luna was brought back from the moon. I like the idea that maybe she was still seeing Dragonfly before then, so that when they meet up again, it's less like two strangers meeting and more like two old friends reuniting.

That fits with the above idea. :twilightsmile:

I'm a little worried that the timing of Star's return might fly in the face of Dragonfly's place in the timeline, since he helped handle Nightmare Moon and was sort of doing his own thing around that time (if I'm remembering Dragonfly Hive correctly :twilightsheepish:) but, I'm sure we'll figure it out.

Yes you are remembering correctly, an idea I had was to simply go with a "chose your path" idea, like how in Mass Effect if Garrus wasn't recurited in the first game you'd do so in the second game.

Just added most of mine. 👍 Might add the missing ones latter.

JNKing
Group Admin

Interesting Idea, and I can see how it could work; when Dragonfly was younger (currently he's in his late twenties) his mother took him with her while traveling, allowing him to experience the world. So let's say Dragonfly meet Star during the last legs of that trip and after becoming friends they shared a few nights together but because of events that had to go their separate ways, leading to them reuniting with each other here.

That's exactly what I was thinking. :pinkiehappy:

Just joined. :pinkiehappy:

Just added most of mine. 👍 Might add the missing ones latter.

Perfect. Thanks, buddy. 👍

With Antenna we can just stick with the two knowing each other since they were Nymphs. :twilightsmile:

Yeah that works out perfectly.

Though I'll be curious what he thinks of the updated version of her, who essentially serves as the 'mage' in a trio of thieves: she seduces targets - usually criminals - her son Cat (aka the thief) picks their pockets while she distracts them, and Winter (the fighter and her daughter) makes sure that both Cat and Ann get out of there in one piece.

That's exactly what I was thinking. :pinkiehappy:

:rainbowlaugh: Great Minds think alike. :twilightsmile:

Though I'll be curious what he thinks of the updated version of her, who essentially serves as the 'mage' in a trio of thieves: she seduces targets - usually criminals - her son Cat (aka the thief) picks their pockets while she distracts them, and Winter (the fighter and her daughter) makes sure that both Cat and Ann get out of there in one piece.

As long as it's for a good cause he'll be fine with it, might even try a little bonding experience with it.

JNKing
Group Admin

As long as it's for a good cause he'll be fine with it, might even try a little bonding experience with it.

:derpyderp1: So, he'd be willing to help them rob some gangsters?

Because Antenna and Cat have always agreed that they only go after criminals who are already stealing from others, so the stuff doesn't belong to them anyway.

And as long as Dragonfly was okay with Antenna putting the moves on the gangsters to distract them, I imagine they'd appreciate his aid.

Yep, maybe not in a direct manner, but he'd help them in some way like giving them spots to hide if things got too hot.

JNKing
Group Admin

That would be perfect. :pinkiehappy: 👍

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 62