Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

In this scene, Robbie got mad at Linda for not telling him about not wanting to marry him anymore after she left him on his own wedding day.

Let says your OCs have did something that cause them to go on a long ass event or something that ends up wasting their times.

So, by the time another OCs said something so important to them, this OC would said this to them.

"Once again, things that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!"

It would lead to "Could Have Avoided This!" Plot situation where your OC chastised another OC for not telling them sooner and forcing them to go through unnecessary long journey.

For example:

Speed Demon Kid: (depressed after believing Shadow Jackers kidnapped Scarlet) I'm sorry, Rash... I couldn't save Scarlet, she's gone.

Rash: (chuckled sheepishly) About Scarlet... she wasn't actually kidnapped by Shadow Jackers, she was actually vacationed in the ocean.

Speed Demon Kid: (disbelief) Huh?!

Rash: I was going to tell you that the one Shadow Jackers kidnapped was a decoy doll the entire time! But you were too focused on trying to save the decoy doll and not letting me to tell you that... so, Scarlet is safe and sound at the ocean.

Speed Demon Kid: (upset) You telling me that I went on a wild goose chase for the whole day over a decoy doll?

Rash: (winced) Yes.

Speed Demon Kid: Once again, things that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY! :flutterrage:

Cue Speed chasing after Rash.

So which OC would say this line and invoked "Could Have Avoided This!" moment on another OC for failing to said something important to them?

Speed Demon Kid: (depressed after believing Shadow Jackers kidnapped Scarlet) I'm sorry, Rash... I couldn't save Scarlet, she's gone.

Rash: (chuckled sheepishly) About Scarlet... she wasn't actually kidnapped by Shadow Jackers, she was actually vacationed in the ocean.

Speed Demon Kid: (disbelief) Huh?!

Rash: I was going to tell you that the one Shadow Jackers kidnapped was a decoy doll the entire time! But you were too focused on trying to save the decoy doll and not letting me to tell you that... so, Scarlet is safe and sound at the ocean.

Speed Demon Kid: (upset) You telling me that I went on a wild goose chase for the whole day over a decoy doll?

Rash: (winced) Yes.

Speed Demon Kid: Once again, things that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY! :flutterrage:

Cue Speed chasing after Rash.

🤣. Also. What the heck are Shadow Jackers? Don't remember seeing that name recently.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Shadow Jackers are Eki's creatures and Rash is one of them... Rash is more of Token Heroic Orc similar to Thorax.

They are more of symbiote monsters.

They're my Monster of the Week-ish since Eki is my villain OCs.

Out of my curiosity, how does Pearl react when her kids forgot to say something important to her like they forgot to tell her that her Twilight wasn't kidnapped by baddies and she went to the vacation... Twilight asked the kids to let Pearl know but the kids completely forgot the whole thing and unintentionally making Pearl go through unnecessary event where it couldn't have been happened if her kids didn't forget to tell Pearl.

Does Pearl screamed at her kids for not telling her about Twilight going on vacation sooner?

JNKing
Group Admin
JNKing #4 · May 2nd · · ·

Out of my OCs, I feel that Shiva, Fox Hound, Diamondback and Firedance would be the most likely to yell this, especially if they're already stressed out about whatever plot they could have avoided:

Shiva: You're saying I could have been peacefully sleeping instead of searching endlessly for the ball that you turned out to have in your mouth the whole time?

Luke: (Smiles with the ball clearly visible in his teeth)

Shiva: This could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!

Fox Hound: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS CRIMINAL ALL NIGHT LONG, AND HE WAS HIDING IN OUR BATHROOM THE WHOLE TIME!"

Rico: Yeah, you really missed a spot check there, mom.

Fox: BECAUSE YOU COULD'VE BROUGHT THAT TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY!

Diamondback: Elizabeth, darling, how long have you had those gems?

Lizzie: You gave them to me two weeks ago.

Diamondback: To DELIVER to my CUSTOMERS!

Lizzie: Well, why didn't you tell me that? I thought they were payment for a job well done.

Diamondback: A job that wasn't well done, as they've been complaining to me about missing their packages for a week now!

Lizzie: Well, sounds like you need to work on your communication skills.

Diamondback: YOU COULD'VE BROUGHT THIS TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY!"

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Shiva: You're saying I could have been peacefully sleeping instead of searching endlessly for the ball that you turned out to have in your mouth the whole time?

Luke: (Smiles with the ball clearly visible in his teeth)

Shiva: This could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!

:rainbowlaugh: Even though Luke is her husband, he certainly not safe from Shiva going crazy on him for not bothering to tell her about having the ball in his mouth the entire time!

Fox Hound: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS CRIMINAL ALL NIGHT LONG, AND HE WAS HIDING IN OUR BATHROOM THE WHOLE TIME!"

Rico: Yeah, you really missed a spot check there, mom.

Fox: BECAUSE YOU COULD'VE BROUGHT THAT TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY!

How ironic that Fox Hound, one of the best in hunting down criminals couldn't be able to find one particular criminal and yet, that same criminal was hidden in plain sight. :rainbowlaugh:

Diamondback: Elizabeth, darling, how long have you had those gems?

Lizzie: You gave them to me two weeks ago.

Diamondback: To DELIVER to my CUSTOMERS!

Lizzie: Well, why didn't you tell me that? I thought they were payment for a job well done.

Diamondback: A job that wasn't well done, as they've been complaining to me about missing their packages for a week now!

Lizzie: Well, sounds like you need to work on your communication skills.

Diamondback: YOU COULD'VE BROUGHT THIS TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY!"

Lesson learned, DB... Never hands your gems to the dogs, especially those who loves gems a bit too much without telling them the purpose of those gems. :rainbowlaugh:

You mention about Firedance, what was the incident that cause him to be feeling stressed out and screaming at the OC for not telling him something that he could have avoid it?

JNKing
Group Admin
JNKing #6 · May 2nd · · ·

:rainbowlaugh: Even though Luke is her husband, he certainly not safe from Shiva going crazy on him for not bothering to tell her about having the ball in his mouth the entire time!

Yeah, they love each other to death - that will never change - but even Shiva can get enraged by Luke's idiocy from time to time.

How ironic that Fox Hound, one of the best in hunting down criminals couldn't be able to find one particular criminal and yet, that same criminal was hidden in plain sight. :rainbowlaugh:

For extra hilarity? The criminal in question was Cat Catcher, up to his old tricks again. :trollestia:

Lesson learned, DB... Never hands your gems to the dogs, especially those who loves gems a bit too much without telling them the purpose of those gems. :rainbowlaugh:

Yep; there's a reason the dogs in Equestria are called 'Diamond Dogs.' :raritywink:

You mention about Firedance, what was the incident that cause him to be feeling stressed out and screaming at the OC for not telling him something that he could have avoid it?

Right... hang on:

(We begin with Firedance and Frost staring at his ruined lab)

Firedance: If only I had some samples of sinful steel! Then the Infernal Engine wouldn't have overreacted this way.

Frost Bite: Sinful Steel? (Pulls out the very Sinful Steel he needed) You mean this stuff?

Firedance: (Tranquil Fury) Frost... how long have you had that?

Frost Bite: Ever since my trip down to Tartarus; I was testing whether my ice could freeze Hellfire.

Firedance: And how long ago was this?

Frost Bite: Not too long ago; I just got back yesterday.

Firedance: So you could've brought this to my attention YESTERDAY?! WHEN I STILL HAD A LAB?!

Frost: I did. Don't you remember? (Puffs out her chest) My ice can freeze Hellfire. I was boasting about it all day yesterday. In fact, it sounds like I need to boast some more. (Takes a deep breath to start her boasting)

(Firedance has a beat of silence, then gives Frost a beating.)

Shadow Jackers are Eki's creatures and Rash is one of them... Rash is more of Token Heroic Orc similar to Thorax.

They are more of symbiote monsters.

They're my Monster of the Week-ish since Eki is my villain OCs.

Cool. Great name for them too :pinkiehappy:.

Out of my curiosity, how does Pearl react when her kids forgot to say something important to her like they forgot to tell her that her Twilight wasn't kidnapped by baddies and she went to the vacation... Twilight asked the kids to let Pearl know but the kids completely forgot the whole thing and unintentionally making Pearl go through unnecessary event where it couldn't have been happened if her kids didn't forget to tell Pearl.

Does Pearl screamed at her kids for not telling her about Twilight going on vacation sooner?

Hm...

"Are you telling me that after going all over Equestria, the human world, even Tartarus, Twilight is on vacation! Something that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!"

"But where's the fun in that, Mom? Are we in trouble?"

"On no. At least not as much as a certain alicorn will be when she gets back."

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

For extra hilarity? The criminal in question was Cat Catcher, up to his old tricks again. :trollestia:

Ha! Fox and Cat do have Slap-Slap-Kiss relationship, huh? :rainbowlaugh:

(We begin with Firedance and Frost staring at his ruined lab)

Firedance: If only I had some samples of sinful steel! Then the Infernal Engine wouldn't have overreacted this way.

Frost Bite: Sinful Steel? (Pulls out the very Sinful Steel he needed) You mean this stuff?

Firedance: (Tranquil Fury) Frost... how long have you had that?

Frost Bite: Ever since my trip down to Tartarus; I was testing whether my ice could freeze Hellfire.

Firedance: And how long ago was this?

Frost Bite: Not too long ago; I just got back yesterday.

Firedance: So you could've brought this to my attention YESTERDAY?! WHEN I STILL HAD A LAB?!

Frost: I did. Don't you remember? (Puffs out her chest) My ice can freeze Hellfire. I was boasting about it all day yesterday. In fact, it sounds like I need to boast some more. (Takes a deep breath to start her boasting)

(Firedance has a beat of silence, then gives Frost a beating.)

:rainbowlaugh: Sound like Firedance banned Frost Bite from his lab after she was too busy boasting about herself that lead to his lab being in ruined!

Awesome work! :rainbowlaugh:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Cool. Great name for them too :pinkiehappy:.

Thanks. :twilightsmile:

"Are you telling me that after going all over Equestria, the human world, even Tartarus, Twilight is on vacation! Something that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!"

"But where's the fun in that, Mom? Are we in trouble?"

"On no. At least not as much as a certain alicorn will be when she gets back."

Once Twilight come back from her vacation, she is met with an angry glare from Pearl.

"Pearl? Why are you angry?" Twilight oblivious asked her.

[Pearl's response]

After she explains her reason, Twilight chuckled sheepishly. "The reason why I didn't tell you this cause I thought I told our kids to let you know but... I guess I shouldn't put my trust on them." :twilightsheepish: :twilightoops: "Pearl, calm down... I thought you would be mature about it."

[Pearl's response]

JNKing
Group Admin
JNKing #10 · May 3rd · · ·

Ha! Fox and Cat do have Slap-Slap-Kiss relationship, huh? :rainbowlaugh:

They'll try to deny it, but it's exactly what they love about each other; they both got heart, and they can't help but love it. :twilightsmile:

:rainbowlaugh: Sound like Firedance banned Frost Bite from his lab after she was too busy boasting about herself that lead to his lab being in ruined!

Yep. Firedance is normally pretty chill for a fire dragon, but when others cause his lab to go up in flames, his temper goes up in flames as well.

Awesome work! :rainbowlaugh:

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

Once Twilight come back from her vacation, she is met with an angry glare from Pearl.

"Pearl? Why are you angry?" Twilight oblivious asked her.

"Gee. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you went on vacation, and didn't bother to tell me!"

After she explains her reason, Twilight chuckled sheepishly. "The reason why I didn't tell you this cause I thought I told our kids to let you know but... I guess I shouldn't put my trust on them." :twilightsheepish: :twilightoops: "Pearl, calm down... I thought you would be mature about it."

"This is me being mature! I'm not mad the girls forgot to tell me. Oh no. I'm pissed that you couldn't be bothered to tell me yourself! I wouldn't have cared if it was something you wanted to do by yourself. But here we are."

(all I have.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11