Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Continue with the Mutants Vignette and this time, it's the most beautiful and yet, deadly Femme Fatale, Ada!

Remember, this isn't really your OCs response post since this is more resembling like RWBY shorts/character trailers as it focus on the Mutants solely and shows who they are.

Ada is interesting femme fatale since she is into fat guys... no, I am not kidding.

At a fancy party, a lot of noble figures are having conversations with each other.

One particular noble is a rather heavy stallion who is pigging out on the table as the waiter watch in both shock and horror.

"Lord Mongo! I think you have enough." The waiter said as he tries to take the foods away before Mongo grabs him.

"Don't touch my food! Now, get out of my sight!" Mongo pushed the waiter to the ground as he continues eating. "More foods!"

In the shadow, a certain hybrid watching the scene with intrigue. 'What a handsome darling." They spoke in deep and yet, seductive voice.

The music suddenly stop playing. The nobles are confused by this. "Who stop playing the music?"

They then heard this rather seductive and sultry music.

A red carpet rolled out and they see a figure coming out of the shadow and what they find would shocked them to their core.

Standing in front of them is a female earth dragon/wolf hybrid with combination of purple scales and black fur. The men are trance by the beautiful hybrid. "Oh! Ooh!" while the women are seemingly jealousy by the hybrid getting men's attention than them.

The hybrid performs seductive belly dance in front of them which make the guys' heart beat faster at the sight of this hybrid's stunning belly dance.

"Is that's a wolf?" One of the nobles asked.

"No, it's dragon." Another one respond.

"Who cares! This is the most beautiful being I ever witness!" The third nobles yelled.

The three nobles approached her. "Excuse me, who are you?"

The figure let out a seductive grin. "Ada, the name's Ada. And I am looking for the most heavy stallion... care to help me to find him?"

The three nobles bow down to her. "Yes! Lord Mongo is at the table!"

Ada smiled as she patted nobles' manes. "Good boys." She kissed one of the nobles in their foreheads.

As she leave, the noble stallion notices his body feeling a lot heavy. "Huh? That's weird, why am I feeling fat?" He shrugs as he continues to partying, unknown to him, his body is slowly transforming into more fatty.

Lord Mongo keep eating his food but he stopped when he feeling the new presence. He look up to find Ada slowly walk toward him in the most seductive way. His eyes widened like a saucer before he get up from his table as he stares at her. "You want me?"

Ada gently strokes his chin. "Yes, I love a fat guy like you, Mongo.... fat guys have more muscles compare to those so-called handsome wannabes."

He slowly nodded. "Do you want go to my room?"

She let out a seductive smirk. "Sure."

He took her to his room and before he can do anything to her, Ada beat him to it first by pinning him to his own bed.

"Whoa!" Mongo yelped. "I thought I was the dominant-"

Ada shushed him as Mongo is feeling hot by her seductive body. "Mongo, you are the man of my life."

"But I just met you-"

Ada lifted Mongo's face to her face. "The man who would be part of my life." She clarifying her statement before pressing her lips against him and he kissed her back.

After few moments of kissing, Ada let him go. Mongo smiled but he notices something weird in his mouth. He touched his mouth and he feel hard edge stone and he gasped as his entire body are turning into stones.

"I wasn't lying about that part, Mongo." Ada said in a quiet and yet, scary tone as Mongo freaking out while he tries to stop himself from turning into stone. "I want to have all fat guys to myself... I enjoys their presence."

Mongo let out a small scream as he was completely turn into a stone statue.

Ada rubbed her hands around Mongo's statue. "I hope you enjoys hanging out with other guys."

She pulled out her own bag as she magically teleport Mongo's statue out of his home before walking out of the window.

As she walk away, she heard a noble stallion screaming "WHY AM I FAT?! WHY?!" She let out a smirk as she was out of the sight.

Your thoughts?

JNKing
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp: I remember you mentioning Ada had a thing for fat guys, but I didn't know she collected them too. :twilightoops:

Though, given that Diamondback did have a conceptual idea where she freezes some of her enemies in statues and keep them around as trophies, I can see where Ada would get that from.

Part of me wants to worry for Luke and Smith, since both of them tend to struggle a bit with their weight, but another part of me can't help but think of a really funny scenario where Ada is trying to seduce Luke, but Luke is too oblivious to love to notice her making passes at him.

It'd be another trait that was inspired by Clay from Wings of Fire, who similarly didn't seem to get that several female dragons had the hots for him (though given his narration in the first book, it's also implied that Clay doesn't consider himself attractive enough for them, which would be different from Luke, who's already found the love of his life with Shiva)

Like, I can see Ada make that big, grand entrance that turned everyone's heads... except Luke's, who would just be focused on something else, and when she talked to him, Luke would just give friendly, oblivious answers, not even realizing what she was trying to do, and immediately leaving her in the dust when he saw Shiva.

:rainbowlaugh: Yep, having Ada around is going to result in some pretty hilarious hijinks.

Thanks for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp: I remember you mentioning Ada had a thing for fat guys, but I didn't know she collected them too. :twilightoops:

Though, given that Diamondback did have a conceptual idea where she freezes some of her enemies in statues and keep them around as trophies, I can see where Ada would get that from.

Yup, she got the DNA from Diamondback and Red.

It make me wonder how does Diamondback and Red feel about their technically daughter being attracted to fat guys and turns them into stones for her collection of fat guys?

Part of me wants to worry for Luke and Smith, since both of them tend to struggle a bit with their weight, but another part of me can't help but think of a really funny scenario where Ada is trying to seduce Luke, but Luke is too oblivious to love to notice her making passes at him.

To be fair, Bruce Wayne and Mr. Freeze were immune to Poison Ivy's charm since Mr. Freeze obviously still love Nora while Bruce-

Yup, he's Batman.

It'd be another trait that was inspired by Clay from Wings of Fire, who similarly didn't seem to get that several female dragons had the hots for him (though given his narration in the first book, it's also implied that Clay doesn't consider himself attractive enough for them, which would be different from Luke, who's already found the love of his life with Shiva)

I imagine Speed would understand Clay since like Clay, Speed is rather insecure around girls since he considers himself average looking and is not handsome for the girls.

Like, I can see Ada make that big, grand entrance that turned everyone's heads... except Luke's, who would just be focused on something else, and when she talked to him, Luke would just give friendly, oblivious answers, not even realizing what she was trying to do, and immediately leaving her in the dust when he saw Shiva.

I imagine Ada would huffed at this before focusing on getting Smith's attention since like you said, he's fat and would turn him into stone.

Ada would noted about Dogs and Cats' rivalry but she doesn't care about that as she find Smith handsome... yes, she does find his fat attractive.

Thanks for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

How do Diamondback and Red feel about their technically daughter being attracted to fat guys and turns them into stones for her collection of fat guys?

Diamondback would be unnerved by her turning guys to stone, but would reluctantly admit that she knows where Ada would get that from, expressing a bit of sarcastic pride in her 'daughter'.

Red would find it funny, and nickname Ada 'Lois', in reference to how Lois Griffin from Family Guy admitted she had a thing for fat guys. Though she would be curious as to why Ada liked fat guys, since as far as she knew, DB was more attracted to big, muscular men while Red herself looked more at personality than body type.

Yup, he's Batman.

Yep; the answer that answers all questions. Right above 'It's Pinkie Pie; don't question it'. :pinkiehappy:

I imagine Speed would understand Clay since like Clay, Speed is rather insecure around girls since he considers himself average looking and is not handsome for the girls.

Considering Blaze is part of Speed's harem, Clay would definitely understand Speed as well, since both of them ended up attracting the attention of fire-scaled, socially awkward girls who would destroy the world for them (Clay's main love interest Peril was one of Blaze's biggest inspirations, right behind Harley Quinn. And even then, Quinn and Peril both have a similar tendency to obsess and show undying loyalty to either their bosses or their crushes :raritywink:) mainly by just being nice to them.

I imagine Ada would huffed at this before focusing on getting Smith's attention since like you said, he's fat and would turn him into stone.

Which would lead to even more comedy since Smith would actually be afraid of her.

Not for fear of being turned to stone, funnily enough, but mainly fear of what Cinder will do to him if she catches him flirting with another girl.

Remember that in Smith's previous life, he got the Red Star Jin treatment after he provoked the ire of a gangster by flirting with his girl. And while he's got his parts all back together in this life, he's not eager to lose them again.

So, yeah, I can practically imagine canned laughter like in a sitcom when Ada tries to go after Smith as well, only for him to yelp as he sees her coming and make a beeline to Cinder, trying to assure her he's not a cheat and she doesn't need to give him the Red Star Jin treatment.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5