Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,173 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Hi, this is Ragnarok17, and I won't be doing one of my characters for this one... I will be doing as myself, and this is a serious post.

If you guys read This link, the Wolves (except Celine, Darius, Jazz, Lupa and Marcus) went to the dimension and they won't be back until next year... basically Wolves are put on a bus.

You may wonder why? It's because I am felt that the Wolves keep getting too many spotlights over Dragons whom JNKing stated Dragons are supposed to be defenders and yet, he and AuraMasterMG favors the Wolves over Dragons which defeats the whole purpose of Dragons being the defenders.

Not to mention, Wolves sometimes hijacked the spotlight from Dragons... for example, there was a post where Swift was having a falling out with Lu Bu, and during the post, Luke appeared and took the spotlight from Swift and basically turned into Luke and Guardians drama post.... or how about that post where Jackknife was grieving over the loss of Blaze, and the next thing is Myst taking a spotlight from him by letting Fenrir manipulate her to give in her resentment toward Guardians.

AuramasterMG really loves putting spotlights on the wolves than Dragons by having all of the villains OCs go after Wolves than Dragons as well as JNKing's Wolves to have connections with his Wolves OCs... having Aster be adopted son of Myst and Darius, a wolf God attached to Logan due to inherited Fenrir's powers.... and he constantly favors Shiva and especially Luke in his posts by trying to have them be part of Guardians.

Where is the Love for Dragons, guys? :ajbemused:

I also wanted this year to be more lighthearted as I was getting sick and tired of Wolves constantly causing drama everytime Guardians do stupid things or act self-righteous prick to them, thinking they are better than them... no more drama for this year! I refuses to get involved with any drama! My new year's resolutions is focus more on fun and entertaining stuffs.

That's why I propose this challenge so Dragons can finally get their own spotlight while the Wolves can take a long, well-deserved break and it would allows JNKing to overhauled them since their current personality ain't working anymore and they definitely need a massive overhaul.

The whole point of this challenge was to give a much bigger active role for Dragons... 2024 is going to be their year, no question about it.

Some of the wolves will appear as long as the dragons are involved with those posts.

If you guys made one post where Dragons ain't involved throughout the entire year, Wolves and Dragons will be forced to reenactment the entire Twililght Saga. (All 5 movies) 😈

JNKing, make the best year for your Dragons.

If AuramasterMG is reading this, I want you to make sure any posts you made involved Dragons... you focus on the Wolves for far too long... it's Dragons' turns for their spotlight... and I want you to incorporate more Dragons of your own.

Alright, the challenge is officially set!

NOTE: This challenge goes same to every member of Friendship is Awesome forum, so please guys, more love for the Dragons.

AstralFlare42, MarlonCalpe4000, The Kelduo, Silver Dragon Blade Wing and The_Chill_Author, I'm calling you out! More Dragons!

AuramasterMG really loves putting spotlights on the wolves than Dragons by having all of the villains OCs go after Wolves than Dragons as well as JNKing's Wolves to have connections with his Wolves OCs... having Aster be adopted son of Myst and Darius, a wolf God attached to Logan due to inherited Fenrir's powers.... and he constantly favors Shiva and especially Luke in his posts by trying to have them be part of Guardians.

To be perfectly honest; none of that was intentional. Things just happened and I roll with the changes made. And even I wanted more dragon spotlight, but many of them were ideas that honestly, took a mind of their own. :twilightblush:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Well, I'm glad you are honest, and I am sorry if I was too brutal honesty but I just want to get the system out of me.

Don't worry, for this year, we will be focusing more on the Dragons.

This year will be their year, Aura.

And I want you to introduce more Dragons... I think you got too many Wolves at this point.

And I do plan to use them.

Jacey, Flare, Aegis, Shadow, Wolf (Ironic that he has that name despite being a Dragon-Pony), and soon, the King of all Dragons.

JNKing
Group Admin

I'll be honest, I'm definitely going to enjoy this challenge.

One of the very first concrete ideas I ever had for my stories involved Wing, Jackknife, Swift, and Wildvine working as a team to fight evil and be funny while doing it.

While I might have Celine join them from time to time, the focus will be on the dragons.

I'm also hoping to do some more with Bang, since he's sort of meant to be the Face of the Dragons - the John Cena of Dragons, if you will.

Looking forward to having more stories about them going forward.

Though, just to make sure that this year is as fun as I'm hoping it will be... Aura, sorry if I sound a little defensive, but going forward, can I please ask that you don't make too many assumptions about my guys before I can write in their responses?

Like, for example, you assumed that because you were writing Wolf to be Fox's old friend, that she'd want to hug him upon seeing him.

Fox is not a hugger.

Or when Wing was having doubts about marrying Aura, and you say that Crystal is her best friend.

Wing honestly wouldn't like Crystal that much, since her Rarity-like demeanor would remind Wing too much of the nobles that locked her up in the past, and Crystal's attempt to ingratiate herself as Wing's friend would only put Wing more on guard since she'd be worried that Crystal was only interested in being her friend in a political sense.

Or Aura blaming Connors for Orion going bad and having Marcus blame him for killing his family.

Connors (at least the Connors I've been writing) would never intentionally try to manipulate someone towards evil, and he certainly would never murder someone's family in cold blood or tell them that they're worthless.

Aura and his Guardians are more than welcome to 'offer' help; say, 'hey, I can help you guys out, but only if you want it. We promise, we'll make things much better.' And I'm always open to ideas on places I can take my characters.

But please don't jump the gun and have your guys already helping or making drastic changes to my guys when you post. :fluttershysad:

That's part of the reason why the wolves caused so much drama - even though Shiva was pushing for an alliance and genuinely wanted to be friends with the Guardians, the demi-wolves aren't just domestic dogs at heart. They're also wild wolves, and what I'm sure you meant as intriguing character bits or harmless help came across as lies, condescending compassion and coddling, all of which are disrespectful to the demi-wolves and their past battles to be free of human oppression.

I'm hoping for the dragons to be a bit more laid-back about things, but I also would like to keep any drama to a minimum.

So, at least run what you've got planned by me first before you start applying it to my guys.

Sound good? :pinkiehappy:

So, at least run what you've got planned by me first before you start applying it to my guys.

Sound good? :pinkiehappy:

Sounds like a plan to me.👍:pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

Thanks buddy. :scootangel:

Looking forward to sharing more adventures between your OCs and mine. :rainbowdetermined2: 👍

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

I am definitely looking forward Dragons in much bigger role. :pinkiehappy:

2024 is no doubt will be their year! :rainbowdetermined2:

Thanks, King. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

Fox is not a hugger.

:pinkiegasp: Heresy! This needs fixing!

Kidding. But I imagine that's how Pinkie would respond.

JNKing
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: Yeah, that probably would be how she responded.

To be fair, Fox isn't completely heartless; she's very loving to her family.

But she's also... 'hardened,' you know?

She's a cop - or whatever passes for police in Equestria. And she wants to be one of the honest, non-corrupt cops, which doesn't earn her a lot of friends from... pretty much anyone.

Imagine constantly being told that she's wrong or evil for just doing her job, both from civilians on the streets who think she's corrupt, and from actual corrupt cops who get angry at her messing up their deals.

Add to that, her husband's a former thief, which gets her no end of mockery from said corrupt cops.

...:derpyderp1: :twilightoops: Sorry if this is starting to sound like a tragic backstory, because that's not what it's meant to be. It's just Fox's life, and she's not about to start asking for pity or charity. She sucks it up and goes through with her day. And as far as the ones who get angry at her know, it doesn't bother her.

So, while she won't say no to hugs from her husband or kids, she'll be a little more wary about co-workers...

...and party ponies. :raritywink:

If you guys made one post where Dragons ain't involved throughout the entire year, Wolves and Dragons will be forced to reenactment the entire Twilight Saga. (All 5 movies) 😈

Honestly, for all the times the wolves hijacked a post, and then nobody did anything to correct the post back to what it was originally meant to be, this needs to happen anyway. Not sure about the dragons. But the wolves sorta deserve this.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Yes, King have a bad habits of having wolves hijacked a post.

Like there was a post that supposed to focus on Swift and his issues with AuramasterMG's Lu Bu only for King to have Luke show up out of nowhere and it go downhill.

That's why I post this challenge so King doesn't have his Wolves OCs hijacked a post that was meant to focus on Dragons and Humans.

JNKing
Group Admin

:facehoof: Yeah, I'll admit, Luke shouldn't have shown up for that.

I'll do my best not to have the wolves hijack a post again. After the Talos Arc, I'm hoping to keep them mostly out of the picture for the year, since Shiva and Myst are going to be in another dimension, Celine's off adventuring with Artemis and Jazz is doing her own thing with Saki.

So, while they might make appearances - I had an idea where Swift sets up a sniper club for sharpshooters, and Jazz joins since she's actually a good shot with a blow gun - they're not going to hijack a post again like how Luke did with Swift.

Thank you guys for sticking with me despite my flaws, and I hope to share more stories with you in the future.

Until next time. :twilightsmile: 👍

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

You welcome and I am glad you understand our concern. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

You got it, buddy. 👍

I had an idea where Swift sets up a sniper club for sharpshooters, and Jazz joins since she's actually a good shot with a blow gun -

:pinkiehappy: Do it. Especially if you have it open to all and not just for certain users. A good chance for "Ha! And you thought I couldn't shoot," moments.

JNKing
Group Admin

Will do. :pinkiehappy: 👍

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18