Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

At Sweet Apple Acres, Dark Mark is helping Apple Bloom and Big Mac with apples for upcoming Nightmare Night Festival for Ponyville that Kyan planning.

Apple Bloom: Dark Mark, are you sure mah sis is okay with you going around different Nightmare Night parties?

Dark Mark shrugged as he was taking apples from the trees. "Don't worry, Bloom. AJ doesn't have to worry about me since all I do is having a great time."

Big Mac nodded. "Yep."

As Dark Mark grab the last apple, he notices something odd about apple as it felt more straight than round and he take a look at it only to find a carrot in his hand.

"The hell?" He said in confusion and when he, Apple Bloom and Big Mac turn around only to find all Apple trees somehow transformed into carrot trees. "Uh... Bloom? Did AJ say something about carrot day? Cause all I see is bunch of carrot trees."

Apple Bloom shake her head. "Nope. We never do any stuffs other than apples."

Dark Mark scratches his hair as he was still looking at the carrot he holding on. "Big Mac, Apple Bloom. You two should head back to inform AJ about this."

They nodded as they ran back to the house as Dark Mark investigate the now carrot fields as bunch of rabbits start taking the carrots and eating it.

Dark Mark chuckled as he grinned. "I see what you doing, Luco. Trying to make a fool out of me with your carrot tricks? Cause that ain't going work on me cause everyone did that-"

Suddenly, a dark cloud appear out of nowhere as it surrounded Sweet Apple Acres.

"Is that all you got, Luco?!" Dark Mark yelled as the cloud send two lightning bolts at the trees, struck img them down before the last one hit the tree but unlike the two, it didn't struck down the tree as it have an envelope with twisting-looking arrow attached to it.

Dark Mark carefully take the envelope but he got confused when he see a logo on the envelope.

"A rabbit? So I take it wasn't Luco. I wonder what this rabbit got me?" He took out a paper from envelope and his eyes widened in shock as he look at the paper and its message to him.

He immediately drop the letter as the letter suddenly went through the ground but before he can react, he starting hearing creepy whispering in his head.

The voices talk gibberish whispering while Dark Mark holding his head together as he was wincing from hearing all voices from unknown.

"GET... OUT... OF... MY... HEAD!!!!!" Dark Mark screamed as he was screaming in agony.

"DARK MARK!!!!!"

Dark Mark snapped out of himself as not only he's no longer hearing voices but all carrot fields are now apple trees again as Applejack, Apple Bloom and Big Mac look at him with concern.

"Are you okay, Dark Mark?" Applejack asked.

Dark Mark take a deep breathe to calm himself down before looking at the Apples Siblings. "Yeah, I just having a headache, that's all."

Applejack raises her eyebrow before looking at the Apple trees as she look at her siblings "I thought you told me it was full of carrot fields and yet, all I see was apple trees."

"We did!" Apple Bloom said.

"Yep." Big Mac confirmed it.

Applejack hummed. "It must be one of Luco's trick again." She shrugged. "Alright, back to work."

Dark Mark nodded as he and Apple siblings continued of picking up apples but the hit man can't help but wonder if it was all in his head or did that actually happen. What he and others doesn't know is bunch of rabbits look at them with red demonic eyes before vanished into the shadow.

October 31st

JNKing
Group Admin

The voices talk gibberish whispering while Dark Mark holding his head together as he was wincing from hearing all voices from unknown.

Suddenly, the whispers got cut off by Elmer Fudd's voice.

"OOO YOU WASCALLY WABBIT!"

The sound of fireworks and buckshot kicked up, as Dark Mark saw the trees turn back into apple trees, while the rabbits got sent running. Luco appeared in an Elmer Fudd outfit under his trademark Hawaiian shirt, which was decorated with autumn leaves. He also had a shotgun.

"I'm disappointed in you, Mr. Mark!" Luco chastised. "Rabbits show up and DON'T do the Bugs Bunny greeting, and you think I'm responsible?" He sighed as he leaned his shotgun over his shoulder. "No-no-no, this isn't me." His tone grew more somber and ominous as he looked out over the field. "This is something else." He turned to Dark Mark with a much more serious expression that Dark Mark ever saw Luco have.

[Dark Mark's reaction to Luco actually being serious and out of character]

"Rabbit Season's coming, Dark Mark," Luco said. "And in the wild, it's easy for the hunter to become the hunted." He slung the shotgun off his shoulder and tossed it to Dark Mark. "So be prepared."

With those ominous words, Luco's shirt depicting autumn leaves turned into actual autumn leaves, swirling around him as he vanished into a flurry of falling leaves - another stark contrast to his usually more explosive exits.

Whatever was coming, it unnerved Luco. Which was clear enough to Dark Mark that he had to be ready.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

"I'm disappointed in you, Mr. Mark!" Luco chastised. "Rabbits show up and DON'T do the Bugs Bunny greeting, and you think I'm responsible?" He sighed as he leaned his shotgun over his shoulder. "No-no-no, this isn't me." His tone grew more somber and ominous as he looked out over the field. "This is something else." He turned to Dark Mark with a much more serious expression that Dark Mark ever saw Luco have.

Dark Mark blinked at seeing Luco being serious for once. "Uh, did Shiva finally succeed in fixing your brain cause that definitely doesn't sound like you, Luco?"

Whatever was coming, it unnerved Luco. Which was clear enough to Dark Mark that he had to be ready.

Sound like Luco took it personally after Dark Mark believes he was playing mind tricks on him when in fact, it was the mysterious White Rabbit.

Awesome work! :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

Dark Mark blinked at seeing Luco being serious for once. "Uh, did Shiva finally succeed in fixing your brain cause that definitely doesn't sound like you, Luco?"

Luco cracked a small grin. "She'll never fix what can't be fixed," he replied. "But this has nothing to do with her." Leading to his line about rabbit season.

Sound like Luco took it personally after Dark Mark believes he was playing mind tricks on him when in fact, it was the mysterious White Rabbit.

Not really; he was still sort of cracking jokes there. The idea is that Luco's unnerved by the White Rabbit, and will actually try to work with the heroes against it if the White Rabbit turns out to be hostile.

Looking forward to finding out more about this new character.

Until then, always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4