Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,273 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

It's your OC protecting their homeplanet from evil aliens or scum of the universes!

I will do the first Men in Black movie cause you can't top the original (I enjoy Men in Black 3 movie)

Azazel- Agent K

A veteran agent who takes the younger Speed Demon Kid under his wing and serves as his mentor.

The difference is like K, Azazel does have a desire of wanting to be with his pack but couldn't due to his job as Men in Black agent which forbids them to have outside contract until Speed finally convinces him to retire and did the deed by wiping his time as MIB Agent and get to be with his pack.

Azazel is less stoic and more emotional as he often act like a big brother to Speed.

Speed Demon Kid- Agent J

A newcomer agent who used to work as a policeman before Azazel took an interest in him and decided to make him a new recruit.

Unlike J, Speed is more of a rookie cop and the only reason he got in is due to his genre savvy on science fiction and aliens stuffs and is more normal than any MIB candidate.

Despite that, he start off as a bit clumsy and doesn't know how MIB work but eventually, he manages to gain experience and becomes a better agent.

He sometimes tries to be jokey but he came off as an awkward dude.

Dr. Madame Lynn- Laurel Weaver

A coroner who works at New York city's morgue and is often implied to regularly encounter alien corpses, which prompts the MiB to visit her on a rather frequent basis.

A first benevolent role for Madame Lynn as she lacks psycho behavior in this universe and is more reasonable person. (After all, not all universe have her counterpart evil)

Unlike Laurel, Lynn is aware of MIB's existence and she creates her own specialized (invisible) glasses so MIB Agent would be unable to wipe out her memory. (She's actually part-time coroner and full-time inventor)

Her relationship with Speed are more platonic and more like a friendship since Speed doesn't treat her like a threat compare to other agents and he was the one who convinces Kyan to give her a job as MIB agents.

Insect Girl- Edgar the Bug

Her disguise form

Her true alien form

I knew it was obvious but I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

A deadly terrorist of the Bug species.

The difference is her disguise form came from a rich bitch named Izzy who have been treating her boyfriend like a shit with a great disdain toward bugs before she killed her by unleashed her scarab beetles to eat inside of her body before taking her skin as her disguise.

Her reason of wanting the Galaxy is she can purge every non-bug folks so her species can ruled the entire galaxy. The era of the bug has begun.

Kyan- Chief Zed

The chief of MIB who used to be MIB Agent before.

The difference is unlike Zed, he does assist Azazel and Speed out in the climax and the twist is he's half-alien as he blast Insect Girl with his own power.

Speed: I thought you told me that aliens can't be MIB Agent!

Kyan: I like to bend the rules, kid. Some of their rules are outdated.

In other words, he manages to fool MIB agents by keeping his human appearance and he only let few people he trusted about him as an alien and that includes Azazel and Speed.

Unlike Zed, Kyan absolutely hate his desk job as it always bored him to the death and willing to jump the gun when they deal with big threat and he have this line.

Kyan: I wasn't meant for a desk job.

Bob Wallstreet- Jack Jeebs

A pawn-shop owner who is an arms dealer for aliens.

The difference is unlike Jack Jeebs, he does get injured a lot, not just his head and he automatically healed himself after having a beatdown by Azazel. (Yes, unlike J, Azazel beat the crap out of Wallstreet to see if he knew about the conspiracy which he admits he doesn't know and he only sells his tech to an unlicensed alien because the alien bribes him with a lot of money which he couldn't denies it)

And his relationship with Speed is that he views Speed as an annoying kid who always meddling with his illegal dealing with his customers and view him with a great disdain.

Ryder- Frank the Pug

A street-smart alien who look like a dragon but is actually an alien.

Unlike Frank, he's more cooperate with Azazel and Speed and is very easy-going fella who provides an information for them.

To end this off, here's a song by none other than Will Smith himself!

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

Yoshifan: whoa there's aliens out there wow cool

Yoshifan: wait sorry for what?

JNKing
Group Admin

Ah, Will Smith. Never a bad time with him around.

As for the casting list...

Agent K - Fox Hound

In keeping with Agent K's veteran status, this version of Fox Hound would be older and more experienced. She retains K's stoicism, acting a bit more as a stern mother to Star Wing.

Agent J - Star Wing

Similar to Speed, Star gets in due to being genre savvy on science fiction, and retains her trademark humor mixed with Will Smith's wit.

Laurel Weaver - Celine

Celine's focus on healing makes her ideal as a doctor and she'd definitely have the curiosity to want to learn more about MIB.

I've often toyed with the idea of Celine and Star being a couple from time to time, and this would be one of the universes where it did happen. Or, at the very least, they'd be as close as they could be as co-workers once she joined the MIB.

Edgar the Bug - Wildvine

This took a bit of thought, considering it's one of Wildvine's first roles as a villain, but ultimately, I decided on Wildvine since her focus on greenery and plants makes her close to a bug, if not quite.

Similar to Insect Girl, this version of Wildvine would be taking some pointers from Poison Ivy, wanting to wipe out humans any non-plant species so that forests can rule.

Chief Zed - Shiva

Unlike Kyan, Shiva wouldn't directly assist Fox and Star in the climax, but she would use her pack link to give them a slightly better edge.

And unlike Kyan, Shiva preferred her desk job, as she hated being out in the field, having seen things that she feels changed her in ways she wished were un-changed.

Jack Jeebs - Luco

Made the most sense, since as an arms dealer, he'd be able to sell weapons to both sides and get all the fights he'd want.

Unlike Jeebs or Wallstreet, Luco explodes into fireworks when threatened. As a result, he likes trolling Star Wing when she repeatedly gets scared by his exploding deaths, possibly even making himself explode to startle her, though she trolls him right back by rolling with it and even laughing the next few times.

Frank the Pug - Red

I liked the idea of keeping the dog that's actually an alien.

Similar to Ryder, Red's much more cooperative, though Red does have a more coy, sultry side to her, providing information for a 'price,' which Star gets past by charming her.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Who would be the person that Wildvine killed in order to contain her disguise? Bug killed Edgar the farmer and Insect Girl killed Izzy the rich girl.

Does Celine get annoyed when Fox Hound use neuralyzer to erase her memories about aliens everytime? Madame Lynn wore her own specialized (invisible) glasses so they wouldn't be able to wipe her memory out.

What happened when Fox and Star do the tunnel scene? I will go first, while Azazel would be chilling and howling like a singer, Speed would be very confused and freaking out and asking Azazel "WHY ARE YOU SO CALM, DOG?!?! GET ME BACK TO MY SEAT!".

What do you think of the twist I drop that Kyan is a half-alien who manages to keep his secret from others and only few peoples (including Azazel and now Speed) know about his secret?

Awesome work! :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

Who would be the person that Wildvine killed in order to contain her disguise?

More than likely a construction worker that had been working on tearing down a forest to make a new parking lot. Wildvine would kill him, take his skin, and then sabotage the equipment for good measure along with threatening the foreman or whoever was still around that if they continued construction, she was going to come back and take their skins as well.

Does Celine get annoyed when Fox Hound use neuralyzer to erase her memories about aliens everytime?

Oh yeah. It gets to the point where when Star tries to do it, Celine straight up snatches the neuralyzer out of her hands.

Celine: I get that you have a job to do; but if you flash me with anything again, I'm going to get mad. And you won't like me when I'm mad.

What happened when Fox and Star do the tunnel scene?

Star would actually be going along with it. As Fox was just staring ahead and driving with a stony expression, Star would be having the time of her life, happily singing on the ceiling and smoothly rolling back to her seat when they went back onto the road.

What do you think of the twist I drop

Surprising, but kinda cool. Then again, Kyan is definitely more than human, considering he's a multiverse protector, so it makes sense that he'd be something more than human.

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5