Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Since JNKing did with Red Dead Redemption 2, I will do one with upcoming The Batman but since we don't have idea for upcoming film, let's do our OCs as this Batman film's characters.

I know a certain dog would be pleased for this post. (Although I don't know which Batman is his favorite: Adam West? Michael Keaton? Kevin Conroy? Val Kilmer? George Clooney? Christian Bale? Or Ben Affleck?)

Dark Mark- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Insect Girl- Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Bob Wallstreet- Edward Nashton/The Riddler

Borgman- James Gordon

Kyan- Alfred Pennyworth

Felix Phoenix- Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin

What do you think and which OCs would fit the role?

JNKing
Group Admin

You're right; there is a certain dog who's very happy for this post.

Although I don't know which Batman is his favorite:

Kevin Conroy; to Darius, he will always be the voice he recognizes as Batman.

Now, onto the cast:

Bruce Wayne/Batman - Darius Skywolfe/Archangel

This one was tricky, as Batman has inspired many of my OCs; Star Wing takes after him with her dark aesthetic, Darius has already mentioned Batman's his favorite superhero, and Kodo likes his aloof persona.

However, Star Wing is more like a Nightwing than a Batman, and Kodo's more of a Red Hood. And while Darius can be silly at times with his love of puns and crafting crossbow bolts, he knows when to get serious. Plus, he's partially inspired by Garrus Vakarian, who took on a Batman/Punisher type persona in the form of Archangel in the second Mass Effect. It'd be kind of interesting to see Darius continue with the Archangel Persona and see what he can do with the mantle.

Selina Kyle/Catwoman - Red

I admittely have another OC connected to Fox Hound who's directly inspired by Catwoman, but until I figure out how to incorporate him into these posts, Red has the coy, mysterious demeanor that makes her the perfect Cat...wolf? She-Cat-Wolf?

Her relationship with Darius would definitely have to be way different, since she's canonically his daughter. But I think it could still work.

Edward Naston/Riddler - Luco

Luco's more inspired by the Joker than the Riddler, but since it doesn't seem like the Joker will be appearing in this, Luco could definitely take Riddler's cunning nature into play, along with his love for games.

James Gordon - Fox Hound

Fox Hound has always been my quintessential cop character, making her perfect for Gordon. While she's passionate about finding those who break the law, she also appreciates those who uphold it, and would serve as a great ally to Batman once he proved she could trust him, which wouldn't take very long.

Carmine Falcone - Jackknife

A bit of a stretch, admittedly, but Jackknife is one of the toughest dragons on the block, and it's not hard to see him as a leader of his own faction if he's not kowtowing to whatever Luco wants to do. Plus, it fits well with who I decided to use for Penguin (See below)

Alfred Pennyworth - Shiva

Shiva would definitely fit Alfred's worrywart nature, and her pack link would serve as a great way for her to stay in communication with Batman and even provide him with electronic gadgets, as I've mentioned that her pack link serves as essentially a giant supercomputer.

Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin - Diamondback

With 'The Batman' implying that it will be an origin story for the Penguin, I felt like Diamondback would be an intriguing concept. Diamondback's main motivation is that she started with nothing, and so seeks to gain everything - slightly different from Cobblepot's 'lost everything and now seeks to gain everything' but not too far off. Seeing her rise to power, possibly topple Blaze and serve as the final boss to Batman would make for a very thrilling climax.

What do you think?

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Awesome! :pinkiehappy: I bet Darius would be happy to be playing Batman! Although this Batman is a lot darker and crazy (according to Alfred who think he has gone insane)

I am interested in this Catwoman-inspired OC that connected to Fox.

I knew you would pick Luco and Diamondback as The Riddler and Penguin (since Riddler like to play game with others and Penguin is top crime lord)

What do you think of my choice for the character?

JNKing
Group Admin

I bet Darius would be happy to be playing Batman! Although this Batman is a lot darker and crazy (according to Alfred who think he has gone insane)

Yeah, Darius is always happy to role play as Batman. Though he may try and play Batman as more along the lines of the Kevin Conroy version; stoic, but still relatively under control.

I am interested in this Catwoman-inspired OC that connected to Fox.

I'll try and make a forum thread about him soon. Be on the look out. :raritywink:

What do you think of my choice for the character?

Very interesting.

I was surprised Dark Mark was going to be Batman, as I always saw Dark Mark as more of the Punisher or Red Hood. Although it will be interesting to see Insect Girl as Catwoman.

Bob Wallstreet as the Riddler would be kinda funny, especially if he comes into conflict with Felix as Penguin, since the two are normally pretty tight.

Borgman as Gordon also sounds like it could be really cool.

And Kyan as Alfred just sounds like all sorts of fun waiting to happen.

Thanks for sharing. :pinkiehappy: 👍

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4