Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,173 stories
Comments ( 304 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 304
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Well, like Aura said... it's up to you of which voice works for Khalessi.

Though, you did mention Khalessi is a destruction creature and maybe it would be fitting if her voice should have the tone that screamed "You are going to die right now."

Like the one dragon that would get all dragons... including Blaze to shut their smug mouth the moment Khalessi enter the room.

Like this video.

Khalessi should be the one that would scare the shit out of Dragons to the point they rather prefers Drake over her and apologized to Drake for giving him a hard time.

I hope my opinion helps you with what you want with Khalessi.

JNKing
Group Admin

Thanks, buddy. :twilightsmile:

And it helps that I'm planning on introducing her on Mother's Day, so I got plenty of time to figure out which one works for her.

I'll be especially curious what Drakonar will think of her.

Until then, thanks for your feedback. :pinkiehappy: 👍

JNKing
Group Admin

Yeah, it does.

And you're right; Khaleesi is meant to have a voice that would scare the crap out of her children and remind them that no matter how strong they think they are, she's much stronger.

But at the same time, I also want her to have a 'calm' voice as well; one that's a little more approachable. Kind of like Fred in Them's Fighting Herds, with how he has a funny nebbish voice when calm, only to bust out the demon voice when pissed off.

She should even have a bit of a Fenrir vibe; while she's not out to reset the universe or anything like that, she still considers herself above good and evil, and so there should be this lingering fear about what would happen if she was ever to turn against them.

Luckily, I've got until Mother's Day to decide, so I'll keep you posted until then.

Thanks as always for sharing. :twilightsmile: 👍

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 304