Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,173 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

The show’s made a big deal about creatures across Equestria, but while everyone is happy that griffons and dragons are now becoming a regular part of Equestria. However, there are some creatures that haven’t gotten enough screen time and had just vanished into obscurity. Such as...

Buffalos

These creatures made their debut in the first season episode Over a Barrel. However, after that, they just seem to have...
Disappeared. Even in other episodes like Appleoosa’s Most Wanted, they aren’t around. The only other episode I remember them appearing is in Pinkie’s Pride, and that was only in the first few seconds. These guys show to have great pride in their traditions, similar to the yaks. If they had appeared again, I think the buffalos and yaks would make a nice episode together.

Minotaurs

These are a more obscure one as we’ve really only seen one minotaur in the show, Iron Will. I’ve made a headcanon story about this species, but there could’ve been a lot these creatures could do. I might’ve already theorized about their culture and their holidays, still, it would’ve been nice if the show focused on them for an episode.

Kirins

These creatures are a little trickier to figure out considering most of their episode they were mute. Still, they seem to function like unicorns, with only part of their horns glowing instead of them being engulfed in an aura. I honestly don’t have much to say about these creatures. Their culture looks very interesting and I wish I could’ve found out more.

Cows

Like buffalos, cows made themselves known since season one, but they are a little more interesting to me. Instead of most other animals, they show they can communicate with the ponies and other creatures, but cows are the main source of milk. This raises a couple of questions I’m curious about, yet at the same time, I don’t want to know.

These are only some of the creatures I could think of. Others either slip my mind or are going to be a part of the season 10 comics, like the diamond dogs. Still, I’m probably missing some other creatures that would’ve been great in the spotlight. Which ones would you have loved to hear about?

Changelings. Always.

Other than them, what about the Sirens? They seem to be Hippocampi, and there's no way they can possibly be the only ones of their kind

That’s a good point. The dazzlings were the only sirens we’ve seen in the show, but they can’t be the only ones. Maybe they were getting greedy and separated from their tribe to get more power.

Yeah

Or the others in their tribe fed on a different emotion

Headcannon: They probably do feed on several emotions but the dazzling found out that anger feeds them the best. With their tribe being against it, the dazzling rebelled and eventually got into a fight with the Pillars of Equestria. And the rest is history, though the current location of the siren tribe remains unknown.

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

Or the diamond dogs the cat people zebra and and the Breezies like they almost forgot about them even the bat ponies and the Crystal ponies as well and probably Grubber and his kind as well

More of a yak fan, I would like to see more Buffalos since the seen so cool and I want to see more of them

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

I would love to hear the Kirin and the Buffalo

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

And not only that more creatures showing up in season 10 comic I'm pretty excited for that 😁

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10