NON-royal Alicorn 118 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
NicLove
Group Admin

42+ Chapters

Let me know if you find it Posted on this site

"We used to have one alicorn Princess, when my parents were foals. Then we had two. Then you returned and we had three. Now we have nine. You tell me which way this trend is going." Twilight shrugged. "Even if we don't find another alicorn for a thousand years, the number is only going up. Eventually the title of 'Princess'... or 'Prince'... is going to be as meaningless an honorific as 'the Princess of Whales' or 'Knight of the Bath.' "

"That is the intention," Luna muttered to herself. She and Celestia dreamed idly of the day when 'Princess' was no more reverent a title than 'librarian' or 'smith,' and she and her sister could move among their people without being feared or held in awe.

Never even seen the author here. Though I love his mlp stories. It a pity this is one of the few he didn't finish.

I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THIS FIC! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!:heart:

NicLove
Group Admin

you are welcome

I just wish it was on this site

p.s.

TSearch For The Lost Race
After all of the mane six turn into alicorns and not just Twilight. Celestia and Luna reveal to them the remnants of the Alicorn Draconeques war. And send them off on a journey to find more alicorns.
ClockWorkCleo · 18k words  ·  22  2 · 1.2k views

me never
what's his name any way ?

Rh junior is what he calls himself. If you want a link to the site with his stories just say the word.

NicLove
Group Admin

If you want a link to the site with his stories just say the word.

ok, the word.

If you click the author name you can see his other stories.

NicLove
Group Admin

Ok... I was asking if you had posted in here ( on FiM-Fic)

I'm not the author so I don't believe I'm allowed too.

NicLove
Group Admin

and I tack it that he/she isn't on this site

As far as I know no. He hasn't finished his unfinished stories in forever not even adding to them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13