Digital Dynasty 13 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

Digitalismans are rare items that allow Dustin Miller to enhance his transformations into their Gemplified forms.

List of Digitalismans

1. White Digitalisman - The White Digitalisman is a white gemstone engraved with a snowflake. The Gemplified forms which occur through this Digitalisman possesses the attribute of Water and ice, have an aquatic or arctic motif, land they also have white crystalline armor.
  2. Rainbow Digitalisman - The Rainbow Digitalisman is a rainbow gemstone engraved with a lighting bolt. The Gemplified forms which occur through this Digitalisman possess the attribute of lightning, have a sports motif, and they also have rainbow crystalline armor somewhere on their body.
  3. Pink Digitalisman - The Pink Digitalisman is a pink gemstone engraved with a heart. The Gemplified forms which occur through this Digitalisman possess the attribute of heart, have something to do with winged creatures or a Greek motif, and they pink crystalline armor on their body.
  4. Yellow Digitalisman - The Yellow Digitalisman is yellow gemstone engraved with a leaf. The Gemplified forms which occur through this Digitalisman possess the attributes of plants and wind, have a relation to plants and animals, and they also have the yellow crystalline on their body.
  5. Orange Digitalisman - The Orange Digitalisman is an orange gemstone engraved with four connecting diamond shapes . The Gemplified forms which occur through this Digitalisman possess the attributes of earth and metal, have something to do with Native American culture, and they also have orange crystalline armor on their body.
  6. Purple Digitalisman - The Purple Digitalisman is a purple gemstone engraved with a magical circle. The Gemplified forms which occur through this Digitalisman possess the attributes of light and magic, have something to do with mythological creatures or magic, and they also have purple crystalline armor on their bodies.
  7. Red Digitalisman - The Red Digitalisman is a red gemstone engraved with the a flame. The Gemplified forms which occur through this Digitalisman possess the attribute of fire, have a punk motif, and they also have red crystalline armor on their body.

Creators

The Digitalismans were created by the Primordials, a group of seven legendary heroic Digital Life Forms that existed in the early 20th century, around the same time the Atanasoff–Berry Computer—the first computer—was activated. During their final moments, each of them encased a strand of their Binary DNA in the Digitalismams, allowing each of them to pass their abilities and might to the those deemed worthy.

Hippos

Species: Monocorlealan
Site: Armonía Monocorealis

Spectride

Species: Irisean
Site: Armonía Spectroad

Arros

Species: Erotesian
Site: Armonía Pathos

Papilloma

Species: Papillosapien
Site: Armonía Lepidos

Comapache

Species: Cherocree
Site: Armonía Apamanche

Bantyouken

Species: Rojavian
Site: Armonía Helios

Merlidomus

Species: Magian
Site: Armonía Fantasia

Binary DNA

The Digitalismans each also contain the Binary DNA of the Primals, like mosquitos preserved in fossilised amber. The Binary DNA can be accessed by the Mane 8 through the geodes to create armor similar to those creatures. Kinda like how Dustin uses the Digitrix, but to a lesser extent.

Rarity

Crystal Guardian

Friendship Power

Rainbow Dash

Crystal Guardian

Friendship Power

Pinkie Pie

Crystal Guardian

Friendship Power

Fluttershy

Crystal Guardian

Friendship Power

Applejack

Crystal Guardian

Friendship Power

Sunset Shimmer

Crystal Guardian

Friendship Power

Twilight Sparkle (Sci-Twi)

Crystal Guardian

Friendship Power

7366274 Interesting concept, reminds me of that Jackie Chan cartoon I watched when I was a kid; it had to do with animal-based talismans and their powerful traits

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

I remember that show too.

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

The Digitalismans and the Gemplified forms they result in are inspired by both the DigiEggs from Digimon Adventures 02 and the Omni-Enhanced forms from the Ben 10 Reboot.

I wonder is there one for Spike too?

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

Sadly, there isn't.

Oh..

Why isn't there.?

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

Well, the digitalismans are linked to the geodes. And as far as I know, Spike doesn't have a geode.

Then why not have him get one?

Its really a problem(and confusing) on why didn't EG have Spike get a Geode since he was infused with Equestrian Magic like the girls were.
And the fact with what was revealed for Spike in FIM in the series finale there would have mean his human-world counterpart should have gotten a Geode too.

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

Look, I don't know dude. Im just going with the canon.

Sorry..

It just bums me out about how Spike often gets excluded pretty much..

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

Gemplified Digitrix Transformatios

White Digitalisman

• Gemplified Freakshow - Sea Devil

Rainbow Digitalisman

Pink Digitalisman

Yellow Digitalisman

Orange Digitalisman

Purple Digitalisman

Red Digitalisman

• Gemplified Firefox - Fires of Honor

• Gemplified Freakshow - Pyrophohia

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

Trivia

Which story will these show up anyway?

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

I plan to have them debut in the upcoming Legends of Everfree story.

Cool.

Will Spike be able to get anything like that?
I know he didn't get a Geode in the movie(which is quite unfair for him since destiny is just excluding him more and more from the girls' bond) but I just he doesn't get excluded..

Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

Hmm... maybe. When I think of something, I'll notify you my when i have an idea, dude.

Ok

Seeing him being part of what the girls will get(such as the digitalalismans) and their would be amazing

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21