The Owl House 97 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

One of the changes between season 1 and season 2 was that the soundtrack for Owl House is no longer done by TJ Hill, but instead is handled by Brad Breeck. I liked the season 1 soundtracks, but season 2 has been great so far, too, and Brad Breeck was the one who did Gravity Falls theme song...

One other consequence of this is that if you go over to Brad's youtube channel, he's been posting the soundtrack to every episode as it airs. The music for the episodes is pretty good by itself, too. (Echoes From the Past's music was great, for example...)

--Sweetie Belle

Okay, this is pretty awesome.

Yeah. Each piece of music on each episode is actually named individually as separate sections of the video."Echoes from the Past" is one I've already wound up listening to all the way through a few times.

Wish the season one ones were up, but obviously, it's a different musician...

--Sweetie Belle

Maybe after the series wraps up, it will come out.

That'd be nice.

In the meantime, the first episode had some nice piraty bits, and Escaping Expulsion has that great infomercial music.

--Sweetie Belle

Okay, we were all waiting for this one! This weeks episode had great music (and animation and shipping and characters and ...) and I knew I was gonna want the soundtrack for it, and it's out!

--Sweetie Belle

Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door Soundtrack!

The song "Wholesome Magic Steady", by Matt Chapman is at 13:46.

--Sweetie Belle

--Sweetie Belle

20:30

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23