Equestria Girls: It’s Showtime 75 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 275 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 275

i’m not sure if anyone suggest this: Beakman world

maybe criminal minds

I’ve been meaning to ask you something. Which movie will be the conclusion of the CA?

Who knows?
also wrong group.

This one may come of as weird but would be hilarious....

Mystery Science Theater 3000

The Equestria Girls come to become human test subjects along with first Joel Robinson (Joel Hodgson), then Mike Nelson (Michael J. Nelson), and most recently Jonah Heston (Jonah Ray)— who become imprisoned aboard the spacecraft Satellite of Love by mad scientists (collectively called "The Mads" or the Forresters) and are forced to watch a series of bad movies in order to find one that will drive the test subject insane.

In an attempt to keep his and the Girls sanity in tact, Joel built sentient robots ("the bots") from parts aboard the Satellite of Love, and they subsequently remained aboard with Joel's successors as test subjects. The Bots include Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, GPC - later renamed to Gypsy - who is in charge of satellite operations, and Cambot, the silent recorder of the experiments. Crow and Servo join the human test subject and the Equestria Girls in watching the film in the satellite's theater. To keep from going mad, the trio and the girls frequently comment and wisecrack during the movie, a process known as "riffing". At regular intervals throughout the movie, the hosts leave the theater and return to the bridge of the satellite to perform sketches (commonly called "host segments") that often satirize the film being watched.

Premise through Song:

In the not-too-distant future
Next Sunday, A.D.
There were some friends named The Equestria Girls
Not too different from you or me

They came to work at Gizmonic Institute
Just some other faces in red jumpsuits
They did a good job cleaning up the place
But their bosses didn't like them so they shot them into space!

"We'll send them cheesy movies!
The worst we can find! (la la la)
They'll have to sit and watch them all
And we'll monitor their minds!" (la la la)

Now keep in mind the Girls can't control
Where the movies begin or end (la la la)
So they'll have to keep their sanity
With the help of their robot friends

Robot Roll Call!
Cambot!
Gypsy!
Tom Servo!
Crooooow!

If you're wondering how they eat and breath
And other science facts (la la la)
Then repeat to yourself, "It's just a show
I should really just relax"

For Mystery Science Theater 3000!

Say hello to my new avatar

Fairly OddParents movie trilogy, Wishology

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/295459/vicenteortiz99/blog

As you can see in my blog, I’ve made 2 quote suggestions for Cinematic Adventures Star Wars. It came to me that I have learned my lesson; if I can’t do promos of the movies throughout history freely, while not asking and receiving permission from the founders and administrators of the CA, I can at least give quote suggestions for this group and cinematic adventures. I been good at it.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Well, after seeing that Galaxy Map in that IDW Issue featuring Cosmos’s debut, I’m down for a EQG and She-Ra crossover. And by extension, He-Man.

Nickelodeon The loud house

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

After the CA: Return of the Jedi, I can already see Sunset and Galen Marek joining Mando, meeting Grogu (Baby Yoda) in the Mandalorian. (Are you, or someone else writing it?)

If so, then I guess I might have to hold off on my plans for EqG: It's Showtime's adaptions of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, and She-Ra and the Princesses of Powers for a later time.

In the meantime, I'm making plans of EqG: It's Showtimes's Looney Tunes to fill in that one year gap between Season 1 and Season 2, to explain the inclusion of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Porky Pig in the latest commentary.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

I wasn't planning on writing that

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Alright. Good to know.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

If possible, a combination of every He-Man/She-Ra adaptions and merged them all into one.

I.e.

• She-Ra will follow the 2018 storyline, as its core, but like its 1985's predecessor, has knowledge of He–Man and the Masters of the Universe's existence.
  • He–Man's side of the series will follow the storylines of the1983 adaption, the 2002 reboot, and 2021 adaptions (2 of them), combined together.

A lot of work ahead. But I think it's possible and will soon bear fruit in the EqG: It's Showtime series.

He–Man and She–Ra: The Secret of the Sword

I have 3 suggestions of three certain shows from the 80s

Here's one idea, H2o Mermaid Adventures.

Loud house the Equestria girls meets the loud family

Documentaries:

-Bill Nye the Science Guy
-Beakman's World
-Modern Marvels
-Unwrapped
-Mythbusters

Soap Opera Ideas
-ABC Daytime Lineup (All My Children, General Hospital, Port Charles, One Life to Live, Loving, The City)

Drama
-American Horror Story

Animated Series
-Ed Edd n' Eddy
-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
-The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
-SpongeBob SquarePants
-Code Lyoko
-Totally Spies
-Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
-W.I.T.C.H.
-Winx Club

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh boy oh boy.

EqG Pinkie will have a blast with Duff in Duff's Happy Fun Bake Time.

Tom and jerry I love this idea

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Maybe for puppy Spike. To name a few:

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Martha Speaks

Krypto the Superdog

I remember watching this when I was a kid. The stories were funny and terrifying at the same time. Imagine the Cryptkeeper himself telling various stories about the Rainbooms dealing with something supernaturally scary

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Well, I can tell you one thing. He'd[the Cryptkeeper] make a better host than Prince Vlad Blueblood in his one and only canceled series, Tales from the Dungeon..

Carmen Sandiego

Someone has already gone ahead:

The Little Pony Legend

And this is my idea for a history "It's Showtime!":

HENRY DANGER

Psych

And Now, with 3 Movies!

After meeting Mystery Inc., The Equestria Girls team up with Shawn and Gus to solve a plethora of mystery cases, ranging from murder to international caper to dealing with the bizarre, strange and even supernatural!

Think of it like a 2000's era version of Roger Rabbit with the pop culture humor of Sam & Max; Freelance Police and just a hint of Ace Ventura.

oh yeah now that would be a fun story to read i watch the show itselef and i got to say it’s good

also Rainbow Dash, (well her pony counterpart) has the same skills of observation as Shawn as evident in Testing, Testing 1 2 3.

so think of writing this for showtime after all it’s a practpaion group

You serious?
I'm still trying to rack my brain about how to do Animaniacs and Carmen Sandiego?
or at the very least commission it to someone else.

well maybe you could start with psych and i might be open to give you a few ideas. you do have a start on how the story could go

That’s what I’m saying.
I can come up with the source material to play off of but I don’t know how to get the two worlds to collide.

hmm mayabe you could have them in the same world santa barbra could be be a few hours drive from canterlot city

Forget it.
Just inform one of The Mods of my ideas and get back to me.

ok i’ll give them the head up

Also Rarity and Pinkie can join Juliet during the Roller Derby case, due to their experience in roller skating at the Friendship Games.

I think Pinkie and the Mad Hatter's daughter could be friends. They have so much in common

This one's just for fun. It's a subbed show and I could show you were to eat h it if you like. Also....

Another show that needs more love.

Comment posted by SparkleCadet deleted May 21st, 2022

Here few tv shows I think would be cool to see
Mission: Magic
Yogi's Treasure Hunt
Tiger and Bunny
Dragon Pilot
Demon Slayer
Slayers
Shaman King
Inuyasha
Seven Deadly Sins

The Suite Life On Deck

Serving as a continuation of the original series, The Equestria Girls reunite with Zack, Cody, London and the long suffering manager Mr. Mosby as they set sail on the Tipton's new cruise ship line; The S.S. Tipton for an around the world cruise!

this tv show star Roger Moore before he went on to be 007

Yes! and it won the daytime Emmy award for outstanding casting and voice direction!

It could be an interesting story that the Mane 6 going to Duel Academy learning to play Duel Monsters, helping Jaden Yuki and his friends saving the world.

Granny Smith would love to be friends with Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 275