Free Speech Group 72 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

https://nypost.com/2021/07/07/donald-trump-to-sue-mark-zuckerberg-jack-dorsey-report/

We all knew this would happen eventually, it should be interesting to watch the fireworks. I wonder if the Supreme Court will agree to hear the case? They have a rather annoying habit of punting on cases that they deem too hot to handle lately.

Bendy
Group Admin

I seriously doubt he would win the battle in the courts. But at the very least he will try, which is something.

7529122 Even if he loses there is still the possibility of some very damning evidence coming out during discovery or during the trial.

Bendy
Group Admin

Imagine if it helps him win 2024? Lol.

And the butthurt that follows.

7529125 It is entirely possible, evidence has already come out of election interference by big tech. If Trump does end up winning in 2024 than he will be the only president aside form Grover Cleveland to be elected to 2 non consecutive terms in addition to making quite a few heads explode.

I'm glad that he finally pulled the trigger on it, honestly.

Bendy
Group Admin

Hell yeah. I have my fingers crossed.

It will be lolz. Then, I hope Trump cracks down on censorship even more.

He'll win it, most likely. Especially due to the fact that they banned him not only on false pretext (inciting a riot), but because he was the SITTING PRESIDENT AT THE TIME.

7529424 There is also court precedent for protecting politician social media accounts, ironically this ruling came as a result of Trump blocking people on Twitter. Trump had to unblock these people because according to the court as the then president people had the right to directly interact with him on Twitter. One of the best potential strategies Trumps legal team could use is to judo flip that precedent to his advantage.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9