A Better Ending for the Legion of Doom 90 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I'm not sure I'd be really good at writing it though but someone else who's better at writing redemptions could

So basically, when Celestia, Luna, and Discord turn Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow to stone, Luna sets it (perhaps at Discord's suggestion to go with the "Together forever") so that they're sharing a dream while asleep as statues.

So, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow comically argue and fight, blaming each other for their defeat (and of course whatever they do they can't die or truly be hurt), but eventually, perhaps by the time Luster makes some friends (or whenever you feel like), they learn to become friends with each other and truly accept the magic of friendship, which they couldn't before. Since with their plans to rule Equestria crushed and them in apparently eternal stone sleep, all they really have is each other. (Similar to Michael and Adam in Supernatural, in a sense, when they were trapped in HELL, they kept each other sane and Michael reformed because of it)

Then Twilight notices their dream (or whoever's on dream duty if she isn't) and realizes they might be reformed, or at least open to it, and releases them. On release Chrysalis ascends to her new form, and either Luster and her friends or the School of Friendship could put the last finishing touches on teaching them friendship.

I'd do it myself to make up for being satisfied with their final fate but like I said, I might not be able to write it perfectly.

Not a bad idea.

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

I already wrote a redemption fic, but this is definitely something to keep out in the open. Hopefully someone will do it. Otherwise, I could edit for you

Yeah, if I tried I'd draw a total blank about how they came to accept each other as friends, and the direct aftermath of their redemption, plus writing the future School of Friendship or Luster's new friends, unless I simply ended it with their release and Chrysalis's ascension. So I most likely won't, but hopefully someone else will.

If you've written a redemption fic already, I get the feeling there are a lot of users here who need to find this group. (I was actually satisfied with their final fate, but I joined to throw that idea out there to try to help people who were upset with it)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4