Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Fiddlesticks
Group Admin

case sensitive
put it together

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

this has been phenomenal. thank you so much for making this story, and thank you so much for having us be a part of it to the lengths you have gone. i may have commented only a few times, but trust me when i say that these stories hit so hard with every pony helping dash face her (our) biggest challenge... moving on

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

also, 500. interesting number... which is an HTTP status code for an internal server error. maybe intentional, maybe not, but i appreciate the thoughts that provokes

mushroompone
Group Contributor

Sorry, where are you getting 500? I'm on mobile and I feel like I'm missing something

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

part of the text in fiddlestick's post is hyperlinked. click/tap on it, and it should ask for a password. the number should be... fairly obvious, and then you'll get your 500

mushroompone
Group Contributor

Ah. Mobile was giving me the impression that a few other password attempts were correct. I thought we were being yanked around!

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

nope, fimfiction just uh... isnt too clear when a wrong password is entered

mushroompone
Group Contributor

Pretty sneaky, Fiddlesticks. Although I guess I know your true name, now... Don't I?

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

well, 'name' implies one, but if I'm reading the hints correctly... excellent work you two, what an excellent collab

EDIT: whoops nvm that latter link is alternating to different followers i believe. besides, i cant even call this a one or two person collab. it isn't just one author. we all had a part, from our names inspiring lines of the text to quotes being used in the most recent addition

DawnOfsnow
Group Contributor

I think that says it all:twilightsmile:

mushroompone
Group Contributor

Maybe this is meant to mean we're the ones in that mall? Eating and laughing and enjoying the brave, new world?

That's a nice thought :twilightsmile:

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

i had not considered that, but it is a nice thought. i did also like the irony of everything being so loud and bright regardless- rainbow really is changing if she doesn't like things loud and bright anymore, heh

mushroompone
Group Contributor

*Coughcoughponylifecoughcough*

I'm going to be thinking about this series for a loooooong time. And returning to it frequently. And who knows what else haha it's definitely taken up residence in my subconscious semi-permanently

EDIT: omg, of COURSE! That's what the series has been about the whole time: the process of moving from one version of the series to another, and what it's like for a fandom/fictional world to feel "empty" before new love and excitement pours into it. I got it from Windy Whsitles' comment about having "been through it before"-- her character is based on Wind Whistler from earlier gens.

:pinkiesad2: Aw, I'm double emotional now. Over the end of this series, and the end of fim. Again.

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

cmon, didnt we just learn nothing lasts forever? :raritywink:

i get what you mean though. this series is like a really good arg. you are left with a lot of pieces and can get the full picture in mind, but some details are never gonna be quite so easy to find and place. its all the better for it though, and i know ill be wondering over every piece for a long time

ScopingLandscape
Group Contributor

I've been very busy recently, and just now return to this little series.
Very interesting, indeed.
How do y'all get 500? Seems a bit out there.

DawnOfsnow
Group Contributor

If you click the link above the picture it’ll tell you to put in a password to view unpublished content. Like Pins - N - Needles said, the password is kind of obvious.:raritywink::pinkiesmile:
Once you get in, it’ll make more sense. (Oh, and don’t forget to read the 10th installment too)

ScopingLandscape
Group Contributor

I did both. And I have a list of quotes in story from y’all.
Very interested to see how it goes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18