The Insane Creators Guild 642 members · 2,344 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Admiral Producer
Group Contributor

I realized I haven’t been promoting my videos on here for a while, sooooooo let’s change that. In this case, here’s my review of the new G5 game My Little Pony: A Zephyr Heights Mystery. It’s been a long wait for this game, but it’s finally here and I really enjoyed myself. I thought I’d set the record straight in case anyone’s still on the fence about buying it, though I still think $40 is ridiculous for both of them. Is this one more worth your time than its predecessor? Well, that’s for y’all to figure out for yourselves given the price, but I personally recommend you do if you have that amount to spend. Overall, it’s a huge improvement over A Maretime Bay Adventure, with a whole lot more stuff to do, unique skill sets, and a better fleshed out story. I do go into more detail in the video itself, so I’ll embed it here for you guys to check out. Enjoy!

Actually 40$ is good for a game, usually they go for 60-70$ but then again everything is going up if you know what is going on with the economy and other political stuff that I won’t mention here.

The Blue EM2
Group Contributor

Personally I'd have released this is a DLC expansion to the first game for around $20.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4