The Insane Creators Guild 641 members · 2,344 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Comickook
Group Contributor

Just thinking of something I mentioned in an earlier crossover idea (see "H of a Duck"): a crossover battle between Blitzo Buckzo vs. Darkwing Duck:

Both have massive egos that hide considerable self-esteem issues, but also care a lot about their friends and surviving family. Both have adopted daughters that they are extremely protective of despite said daughters being arguably better equipped to take care of themselves than THEY are. Both of them have emotionally sensitive magically powered "friends with benefits" who are looking for more committed relationships. And both of them can be surprisingly competent when they can put their egos aside and are laser-focused on the task at hand.

Heck, if it weren't for the fact DW debuted almost 30 years before Blitzo, it could almost be argued that Darkwing was a much more heroic, far less sociopathic and much more family friendly version of Blitzo.

And, yes, it would be great to expand this to I.MP. (Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie and Loona with Stolas for magical back-up) vs. Team Darkwing (Darkwing, Launchpad, Honker and Gosalyn with Morgana for magical back-up).

So, who do you think would win?

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Contributor

I think Darkwing Duck would win hands down.

Comickook
Group Contributor

Yeah. I would like to think so too. Darkwing, at least, has a lot more experience with super-powered opponents. It might be even funnier seeing DW washing Blitzo's mouth out with soap chiding him about "using that kind of language around children". That would make the loss even more humiliating.

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Contributor

That would be really hilarious to see.

NobodieZ
Group Contributor

Yeah, now that you mentioned it, these two are a lot alike.

That would be fun to see.

Comickook
Group Contributor

Thanks very much.

NobodieZ
Group Contributor

You're welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7