Fixing the Finale 169 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

😠Out-of-character imbeciles.

😡YOU IDIOT!

🙄Talk about a Mary Sue. And an incredibly unrealistic redemption and forgiveness moment.

Sorry, moral, but you’re incredibly toxic thanks to everything Radiant Hope did throughout this entire story, as well as a poorly portrayed and infuriating King Sombra.

I still love this comic they really should had done this in the show.

Yeah I'm really glad the show contradicted that shitty comic

I disagree. The comic as a whole was atrocious!

I disagree. It had some odd moments but the characters they introduced and the lore of the Ombra (I think that’s right you’re welcome to correct), we’re definitely really interesting. Sombra believed it was his destiny to become evil while his friend who had the choice to become a Princess saw that it’s only a choice on the path of life you choose not destiny on a stone telling you this will be you.

Back then the comic was aiming more kids and could had improvements here or there. If they did adapt this into the show I think it would have been written much better for Sombra’s redemption which was something I wanted to see.

Personally, I wouldn’t have wanted Sombra to be redeemed to begin with. Fan fictions, sure. But in official canon…no way.

We already have too many officially redeemed MLP villains enough as it is, and we really don’t need Sombra on the list.

Thankfully you can blame it on Spike's wild imagination. But at least he is thinking of helping his worst enemy.

The comic had some good ideas, but I think overall, it wasn't paced right. Still the idea presented within the comic I like a lot.

You really don't check notifications aside from replies to your post?

Spike made the comic universe.

:pinkiegasp:I didn't know that!

So, all of this is basically based on Spike's imagination?

Yes. If you want it to be.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15