Equestria Girls: Heroes of History 48 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still all-in for bringing “Heroes of History” to life, and I absolutely want to fulfill the promise I made long ago.

However, I feel that I need to have some experience in preparation for the endeavor. I’ve never done this kind of crossover series before, and so I believe I need to somehow actually work on another thing like it in order to get the idea of how to make a crossover where the Equestria Girls are venturing in other works.

I thought that the best way I could gain experience was by lending a hand in Dinodisneylover1’s Disney Chronicles series and seeing how he does his work, which was why I offered to co-write “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” a long time ago.

That’s why I’ve been putting off working and posting my series, really. I’m willing to take on the endeavor, but without experience...I’ve found myself lacking confidence.

I hope you all understand. Truly I do.

whatever 'floats your boat' buddy:raritywink:

Makes sense
I’m really sorry

Well, where does the 20,000 Leagues project stand at this moment? I think you could easily start if you wanted. Do you want or need a collaborator to shape your material better? Would that help?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4