Equestria Girls: Heroes of History 48 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

In the world of Equestria Girls, Zach was inspired to become a conservationist of the forest because of the events of the film in the 1990s, and he became quite a famous and inspirational figure. However, because of Equestrian magic altering those events, including allowing Hexxus to succeed in cutting down the forest, the girls have to go back in time to undo what happened.

To accommodate the scenes with Crysta, animal friends of the girls will travel with them and be the first to meet her while the girls meet Zach.

Aside from that, I've also been interested in including Blue Sky Studios's Rio films.

And, last month, I asked Dino whether I could incorporate Disney's "Valiant" and "Operation: Dumbo Drop" into Heroes of History, and he said yes. I've also been recently considering adding Tim Allen's "The Shaggy Dog" and the Happy Feet films into the series, but I haven't been entirely sure. I wouldn't mind seeing the Happy Feet movies incorporated into the Cinematic Adventures, though, if Double E's up for it.

Good luck with all this:raritywink:

Personally I am most excited about miracle of the white stallions

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2