Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Getting a head start for when season 3 begins . Y’all know what to do.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The things we are certain to find. We hope for this to mark a promising start for the third season.

Twilight thinks she recognizes Oswald:

Twilight: "Huh, girls..."

Applejack: "What's up, sugarcube?"

Twilight: "That guy, Oswald... I have a feeling I've seen him before..."

Rarity: "Me too... but I don't remember where"

*After the Wizard starts the giant projection of his head, describing it as his true form*

Pinkie: Wow.... and I thought Rainbow Dash had a big head...

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Discord's Cut

Garble: "Did you say Emerald City?!"

*Cha-CHING SFX*

Garble: "Give us the moolah!"

Trixie: "ME PRECIOUS!"

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Discord’s Cut

Trixie on a tightrope, crossing the Deadly Desert, to steal the Yellow Brick Road.

Trixie: “Rule #1: Keep your eyes on the rope and have feet like monkeys! Rule #2: It’s always good to wear underwear when you’re up this high, or you’ll attract a sizable crowd. Rule #3: Huh…What’s rule #3? I always forget… Rule 1: Monkey feet. Rule 2: Underwear. Whoa! Rule 3 is definitely not this. Or that! Or this! I remember now. Rule 3: Drop the stick and run like hell!”

Trixie stealing some Yellow Bricks.

Trixie: “Trixie, you are definitely not in Equestria anymore! You’ll be the richest pony in the world!” (Starts mining the golden yellow bricks) “You are gonna buy me my very own money bin! You are gonna buy me a castle! And you…I’ll tell you what I’ll do with you! You’re going to buy me the entire Disney industries!”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah... the Thief and the Cobbler reference. A movie that's struggled so hard in production, only to come out in a variety of not-quite-satisfying but 'slightly' watchable versions.

Think anyone can make something out of this?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And to think the guys were mostly just hungry for a gold belt. Some of those jewel consumers would be getting a kick out of Emerald City.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

And to think the guys were mostly just hungry for a gold belt.

At this point, they'll go after anything that's gold, jewelry, and shiny.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

They'd probably like that Golden Flare place featured in that one 'Shiloh and Bros.' short on Restaurant Tycoon. Nearly every dish is made of solid gold.

And I kinda want a moment in the story where after The Equestrians finally realize that this is the past of Oz and that They were the ones who indirectly set up the events of The Wizard of Oz back in season 1 which subsequently lead to all the madness that had taken place in the present/future. And after they try to race against time to save the Wizard, they have a moment like Miles did when he was racing home like this:

Dr. Strange: You girls have been a danger to the multiverse!….If my associates hadn’t let you get that tv,….Theodora wouldn’t have turned,…..AND NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING!
Quill: Twilight,….the hardest thing about this job is that sometimes,….you can’t always help or save everyone…

Theodora(Evil): I’ll make you girls pay,…..for everything you’ve taken away from me!

Curtain: you now have a choice, between saving one person here or save the entire world…

Rainbow: We can do both!

Pinkie: Yeah, we heroes always-
Raven and Apple: Not always….

Erik: What ever you want to do out there Beloved,…
Gabby: just don’t get lost,
Cheese: or forget who you are….

The Dark one and Benefactor: We must truly thank you for your help here!….

Spike: Bad things are gonna happen,…

Twilight: (to Maddie) You did what?…
Raven and Apple: You knew?

Maddie:…I-….I didn’t know….how to tell you guys….

Dr Strange: You all are not even supposed to be in this Multiverse!

Ever loved one of the Equestrian heroes and Spike:…..Just keep going……

We'll just have to wait and see.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Nearly every dish is made of solid gold.

Gold Fevers: "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!"

Me: "And there goes the neighborhood..."

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

What's funny is how during that short even the 'blueberries' were made of gold. Might as well not put the 'blue' with the berries.

Oz: The Great and Powerful

Realization

Applejack:I don't understand

Rarity:Whatever do you mean, Applejack darling?

Applejack:Why isn't the Cowardly Lion here? Or the Tin Man? Even the Scarecrow? They're not here along with the fact that Glinda doesn't know us neither citizens of Oz when we clearly visited this place before. Why?

Rarity:Um, Applejack, did you not forget she was a corpse when we saw her?

Applejack:Oh yeah. (she gives a sheepish smile) Sorry. But anyway, why doesn't the citizens of Oz recognize us?

Twilight:(sudden realization) I think I know why!

Fluttershy:(confused) You know why, Twilight?

Twilight:(she looks back at her friends) It's because we're in a timeline before-

Fluttershy:(sudden realization) Before Dorothy and Toto came to Oz!

Rarity:(they're all shocked) Sweet Celestia....

Oz: The Great and Powerful

Must Resist

Ember:(drooling) So...Much....EMERALDS!!

Trixie:(tearing up) It's a pony's wildest dream....GOLD! As far as the Great and Powerful Trixie's eye has ever seen in my life. Oh how much gold I can make into money so that Trixie can buy anything she likes!

Ember:Must....eat....all....(she snaps) NO! I must resist the urge to- but....these emeralds....so....t-t-tasty

Trixie:And this gold, I must- (she angrily shouts at herself) TRIXIE LULAMOON, GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF!! (she lights her horn and summons a magic hand in which she slaps herself hard) Owwwie!!!!! (she staggers in pain) Whew, that oughta do it! Thank you Lyra Heartstrings for teaching me that spell

Raven:(calling out) You ladies coming or what?!

Ember:Coming!

Trixie:We're right behind you, Raven!

Rainbow:Well hurry up, slowpokes!

Pinkie:We ain't got all day!

Spike:Go on, Oz. We'll catch up

Oscar:You sure? (Spike nods in confirmation) Okay

I have two special guest stars appearing in the extra cuts which Phantom and I will be collaborating on.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... this perhaps could work. Definitely needs a serious touch up, but nothing too bad.

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Nov 25th, 2023
Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Dec 26th, 2023
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

While the heroes are in the land of Oz to focus on their missions, the greedy Gold Fevers in the commentary backgrounds will only have their minds set on one thing: Gold! Jewels! Money! (Okay, it’s three things actually)

The Gold Fevers tearing up the Yellow Brick Road and the Emerald City

Mine, Mine, Mine — Disney’s Pocahontas

Or…

Cha-Ching

Or…

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Trixie: (Mining for gold) “GOLD! GOLD! GOLD!” (Laughs gleefully when she takes out a yellow brick) “HA HA HA! GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!” (Laughs even louder) “HA HA HA HA!” *HIC* “GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!” (Takes another yellow brick) “HA HA! ANOTHER BIG NUGGET TO BUY MY OWN CASTLE!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Arriving the Emerald City

Gilda: (Greedy dollar eyes) 🤑 “LOOK! THE MOTHERLOAD!”

Trixie: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!” *HIC*

Garble: “THE TREASURE OF ALL TREASURES!”

Smolder: “DRAGON HEAVEN!”

The Gold Fevers rush into the Emerald City to ransack all of the Emeralds.

Gilda: “MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Gilda: (Greedy dollar eyes) 🤑 “LOOK! THE MOTHERLOAD!”

Trixie: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!” *HIC*

Garble: “THE TREASURE OF ALL TREASURES!”

Smolder: “DRAGON HEAVEN!”

The Gold Fevers rush into the Emerald City to ransack all of the Emeralds.

Gilda: “MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!”

Me: “Cinema! We got a situation! Gold Fevers are tearing up the Emerald City!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Who’s scary now?

Gold Fevers vs. Flying Monkeys

Gold Fevers: “FLYING MONKEYS!!!”

Trixie: “And they’re stealing my gold!” *HIC* (Picks up Starlight Glimmer, pointing her like a rifle) “STOP RIGHT THERE YOU WINGED PRIMATES! Give back me precious! And prepare yourself of becoming a Mongolian Barbecue!” (Clicks Starlight Glimmer like a gun)

Garble: (To Trixie) “HEY! That’s MY money they’re stealing! I should be roasting them! Gimme the gold!” *HIC*

Gilda: “BACK OFF LIZARD BREATH! If anyone’s getting the golds—“ *HIC* “—from those monkeys. IT’S ME!”

And then everyone are all squawking like the seagulls from Finding Nemo.

Gold Fevers: “MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ooh! Wait!

Trixie beats up a whole flock of Flying Monkeys

Trixie: (Attacks the Flying Monkeys) “HEY! LET GO OF MY MONEY! THAT’S MY GOLD, YOU HEAR ME!? MY MONEY! AND WHAT’S MINE IS MINE AND NOPONY IS GONNA GET IT!”

Trixie emerges victoriously from a pile of beaten up flying monkeys, reclaiming her goods.

Trixie: (Laughing like a crazed maniac) “Like Trixie says. Trixie may be a coward. But she is a GREEEEEEDY little coward.”

Cinema: *appears and traps the gold fevers in a bubble*

This reference is definitely a running gag for this series.

Nope, those are Phantom’s guest stars. Mine are a surprise

Oh, can't wait to see. Mix up there. Again, ready for them.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Cinema: *appears and traps the gold fevers in a bubble*

Gold Fevers: (Continues to fight over whatever gold bricks they can get their claws on, inside the bubble)

Garble was tugging on a gold brick with his dragon friends, like dogs. Gilda's wrestling with Greta for a gold coin.

Trixie: (Snuggles a gold brick in her hooves) "MY PRECIOUS!" (Snaps her jaws at one of the gold fevers who got too close) "MY PRECIOUS!"

Cinema: *magically claps muzzles on their mouths and chains them up*

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Dec 31st, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That Pocahontas song was definitely something. It certainly says a lot about how Ratcliffe is just using this mission to get a climb up the social ladder, with an even greater ambition of being a 'Lord' for his efforts.

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Dec 31st, 2023
Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted January 3rd
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No wonder the yellow brick road would look like such a mess in 'Return to Oz'. Not suggesting what we 'could' do, but throwing a reference.

Oz the Great and Powerful
Tornado Scene
Well, going into a Tornado in a balloon is one way to get out of trouble, give him points for creativity:
Oz The Great And Powerful (2013) - Tornado Scene (youtube.com)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose that there is some degree in that. Most people would think that's crazy. But if a house hovered by balloons can get through a storm, albeit unintentionally, why not this moment?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45