Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1231 )
  • Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,231

Hahaha! I love that to random people!

Random dude: (sobbing in a straightjacket)

Me: Oh, walk it off!

I like this, I can see this working.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just rewriting this scene for Sunset Shimmer in another of her darkest hour.

Storm Shield may play a role in this Cinematic Adventure. But Sunset Shimmer is still the MVP.

This is her character development in this crossover series.

Sunset’s slump | Mane Family

The next morning, after a rough night, barely escaping from Aragog and his colony in the Forbidden Forest, Harry Potter and his friends all found themselves back to where they began. Hermione Granger and their friends at the hospital wings.

Harry takes the old dried up flowers out of the vase next to Hermione's bed, and puts in some fresh new white flowers, then sits on the bed, with Ron standing on the other side. Not too far away, Spike, the Student Six, the CMC, and Sunset were crowding around the petrified Mane Six's bed, with Sonata Dusk joining them.

"Wish you were here, Hermione," Harry sighed, as he turned to look at Princess Twilight. "We need you and Professor Twilight. Now more than ever."

But the only response that everyone got were the deathly silence.

Sunset Shimmer turned her head to see a certain Slytherin crying into the arms of her petrified Ravenclaw friend. Sunset walked over to the Slytherin and puts a gentle hand on the latter’s shoulder. The Slytherin looked up at Sunset, who looks just as heartbroken and grief stricken than she was.

Sunset’s solemn gaze looked across the row of the Mane Six petrified, with their students and sisters sharing the same grievance.

“Fluttershy…” Carrie White sobbed tearfully into her friend’s chest, with Discord, and an uncharacteristically despondent Peeves watching over.

Finally, her gaze settled on Spike, following his eyes to see he was looking into Twilight's lifeless eyes.

"Uncle Spike?" A child's voice spoke up, revealing herself to be little Flurry Heart.

"Hey kiddo," Spike greeted, gently lifting up the little filly up to the bed, to see her petrified Aunt Twilight.

Flurry Heart looked up at Sunset Shimmer with the sad heartbroken eyes that pierced her heart right away. They were the same eyes Sunset had when she was lost and alone, without Twilight. In a way, Sunset sees herself staring back in Flurry's eyes.

It was all an overwhelming rush of emotions to process. Hermione and all the other poor unfortunate souls have been petrified, Hagrid has been sent to Azkaban Prison, and Dumbledore has been removed. Once again, Sunset Shimmer felt herself scared, lost, and helpless without Twilight. She hasn't felt this way in a long time, since she was a prisoner of the Empire. Now that Twilight has been petrified, it almost felt as though she has left Sunset again. Once more, Sunset felt herself backed into a corner, searching for the answer to her predicament.

What should she do?

"Can...Can Aunt Twilight still hear us?" Flurry Heart asked Spike.

"...I've been heard that if your love is so strong, then yes," Spike nodded, encouraging the young alicorn to give it a try.

Sunset Shimmer and everyone else watched as Flurry Heart held her hoof on Twilight's, "Aunt Twilight? It's me! Your niece, Flurry Heart! I...I miss you so much! Mommy and daddy missed you! Everyone missed you! I'm with Uncle Spike and his friends now. Please...get well soon!"

Flurry Heart looked up at Sunset Shimmer and Sonata Dusk, "You will save her. Right?"

Sunset Shimmer nodded, "We'll do what we can."

"Of course!" Sonata smiled sadly, before she held out a familiar snail plushie. "Here's your Whammy. I fixed him for you."

Flurry smiled happily, just a little, to see her precious toy repaired. She took the toy, before she gave it to Twilight.

"I think Auntie Twilight needs him more than me now," Flurry Heart then kissed Twilight a kiss on her cheek, before she hugged Spike. "Take care of her, Uncle Spike!"

With that, Flurry Heart took her leave, reuniting her concerned parents who waited for her at the entrance of the Hospital Wing.

"She's a sweet kid," Sonata smiled sadly.

Sunset Shimmer couldn't help but cringe and shut her eyes tightly. The guilt of her attempted murder of Twilight increased tenfold, knowing how heartbroken Flurry Heart would've felt. She need to make things right, not just for herself, but for Flurry Heart, and for everyone in the room.

But how can she? Nothing has gone right the moment she arrived.

“We have got to find that Chamber of Secrets and stop the Heir of Slytherin and their pet monster now!” Scootaloo declared.

“And how do we do that?” Sweetie Belle asked. “We don’t even know where to look. Or even what the monster looks like. No thanks to Aragog. Like he was any help…”

“All we know is that whatever this monster is, even Aragog is scared of it…” Apple Bloom stated.

“Nothing scarier than spiders!” Yona chattered her teeth.

“I can’t argue on that…” Ron commented.

“That’s still a clue, isn’t it?” Scootaloo stated. “We can rule out giant spiders! But what’s scarier than a giant spider?”

“More giant spiders?” Ron pointed.

“Ron…” Harry shook his head.

“A…Big ugly bat?” Sweetie Belle stated.

“The Storm King!” Silverstream pointed.

“A roc?” Smolder guessed.

“My uncle Flako,” Sonata said randomly.

While everyone were guessing, Spike looked and noticed Sunset Shimmer sitting by a window and looking dismal than ever. Taking a deep breath, Spike decided to sit beside the Jedi Sorceress, striking up conversation.

“Hey,” Spike greeted. “Any ideas?”

“What ideas?” Sunset asked. “Every time I think up a plan, it just backfires…”

“So…you’re giving up?” Spike asked.

Sunset closed her eyes and nodded sadly.

“What more can I do?” Sunset sobbed. “Ever since I came back from the Galaxy, I just keep making things worse. I couldn’t save Harry, Ron, and the CMCs from crashing into the Whomping Willow. I embarrassed Storm Shield in front of Dumbledore and the entire Wizarding World. And on top of everything, Hermione, Twilight, and everyone are all bedridden because they were petrified by the Heir. Hagrid’s been imprisoned for a crime he didn’t do, and…hic…and…”

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, Sunset,” Spike consoled. “None of that was your fault. You never meant any of them to happen…”

“…Still doesn’t change the fact that…the last time I talked to Twilight…She tried to tell me something important, but I threw it in her face.”

Sunset Shimmer slumps against the wall, as if resigning herself to her fate.

“The aurors will be here soon. Might as well just give up and let them take me away to Azkaban.”

“You can’t just give up, Sunset!” Spike argued. “You’re not a criminal! You didn’t do any of this! Plus, we need you!”

“Oh. You need me?” Sunset cried. “Even after all the other Cinematic Adventures you guys have gone on, without me? Yeah, I’ve been watching you guys, thanks to Discord. And you’ve all been doing just fine… So who am I to get in the way?”

The rest of the friends all gathered around Sunset as the heartbroken Jedi vents out all of her frustrations.

“Look, I stayed back in the Galaxy, so I can become a Jedi Master to help you guys and saving innocent lives. But instead, I’ve been a bigger failure.”

“What are you talking about?” Storm Shield asked. “You’re not a failure.”

“Yes, I am,” Sunset cried. “Just ask Demetria the next time you see her. How much she looked up to me and how I failed her. You should find a different master for Ben Solo. I don’t want him to turn out like his grandfather, or me, because now I don’t think I have what it takes anymore…”

Sunset Shimmer then takes out her lightsaber, and simply dropped it to the floor.

“You know…at first, I thought staying behind in the Galaxy means I can grow more to become a better me…” Sunset continued. “But now, I’m realizing…maybe Lucious Malfoy was right. I was too much of a coward, to come home, and face the consequences of my crimes. So instead, I was just running away from my problems, like always… Well, that’s all going to change, once I’m put away in Azkaban. Maybe keep Hagrid company…”

Sunset slumped again, until Sonata walked over and wrapped her arms around Sunset in a tender hug.

“Sonata?”

“If you’re going to jail…then take me with you,” The reformed siren said.

“What?”

“I may not be the smartest of sirens, but I’d never abandon my friends. I was part of the worst moments of your life, and I’m forever guilty about it. I should’ve been your friend from the beginning, but I wasn’t. All because I was too busy trying to please my sisters than to actually care for you…”

"Well, it wasn't like I had any friends in the Empire to begin with..." Sunset frowned.

"That's not true! You had Galen Marek and...well...me."

"You?"

"Yeah. Where else did Galen get those medical treatments he used to heal you from all the tortures? He certainly didn't just walk into an apothecary or anything. I've been wanting to be friends with you for so long, but...my sisters..."

Sonata shook her head, before she explained, "Look. I failed being your friend back when, but I'm not failing again. Because Twilight's my friend now, so I'm your friend, and I'm telling you now, as your friend, that I'm going to help you, whether you want me or not!"

"Sonata's right," Spike added. "We're all hurting from this experience. And whatever happens, we need to stick together. We're the only hope for Twilight and everyone else right now..."

“They’re right,” Storm Shield added. “And for the record, you didn’t embarrass me. Everybody makes mistakes. So, you shouldn’t feel alone about that. And as Grandmaster, I’m not going to let you or even Sonata taken to jail…”

Sunset Shimmer finds herself conflicted with her feelings. One part of her was scared for her friends and that she wanted to protect them at all cost, even if it means she must abandon them. However, another part of her didn't want to abandon them. Not again. And the last thing she want was to handle things alone.

"I...I don't want to lose my family," Sunset said quietly. "Not like how I lost my dad..."

Sunset didn't think for long, when she heard Sweetie Belle singing. She looked down to see Sweetie Belle walking up to her, singing:

My Little Pony - Mane Family (Official Lyric Video)

Sweetie Belle:
What is the key to a family?
What is the key to a home?
What is the part that I'm missing?
To help me find where I belong

Spike soon joined in.

Spike:
I'm searchin
I'm lookin' for somethin'
Somethin' that comes from the heart

Soon, Gallus also joined in, with Sandbar following.

Gallus and Sandbar:
Cause sometimes you need something to lift you up
And help to reignite your spark

Sonata Dusk, Silverstream, and Sweetie Belle:
Even when it feels so confusing
When you're alone

Even Harry Potter decided to join in the song.

Harry Potter, Spike, Gallus, and Sandbar:
You know we've got each other
To find our own way home

Soon, the remaining heroes all sang and danced around Sunset Shimmer, rekindling her trust and faith.

Harry Potter, CMCs, Student Six, Sonata Dusk, and Spike
Cause I've got you
And you've got me
We're closer than close friends
Yeah, we're a family
If you're feeling low or incomplete
You've always got me
Yeah we're a family

Sunset Shimmer smiled a little. Even without Twilight, or the Rainbooms, she still has friends she can count on. She looked and catches sight of the Slytherin girl she knew well. Sunset walked over to the Slytherin girl and held her hand out – not to look inside her memory – but for her to join the dance.

Together, Sunset Shimmer and the lone Slytherin danced together for a bit, until the next verse.

Spike:
Together when there are good times
Together when times are tough

Smolder:
Together when things need celebrating
And when you think that you've had enough

Sandbar:
Cause I
I know you better
Than any pony else

Sandbar and Sonata Dusk:
And you know me better than I know myself

Sonata smiled fondly, remembering Jim Gordon, after he rescued her from Arkham Asylum. She refuses to dishonor his confident in her.

Harry Potter, CMCs, Student Six, Spike, and Sonata Dusk
Cause I've got you and you've got me
Cause when you're with your friends
Yeah you're with your family
Keep em in your heart
Cause that is the key
Oh when you're with you're friends
You're with your family

Sunset Shimmer smiled tearfully, before she ran up to her new friends – the CMCs, the Student Six, and Harry Potter – and wrapped them all in a hug.

Sunset Shimmer:
I've got you

CMCs, Silverstream, Smolder, and Ocellus:
And you've got me

Everyone:
Cause we aren't just friends
No we're a family
When you're feeling lonely or incomplete
Don't forget about your friends
Yeah they're your family

Everyone except Sunset Shimmer: (Chorus)
Oooh whoa! Oh oh! Oh! (x3)

Sunset then breaks away from the group hug, before she walked over to a nearby glass tank, containing her precious pet gecko, Ray. Sunset reached in to pet Ray with a loving smile.

It breaks her heart, knowing that her fall to the Dark Side made her forget her ray of sunshine. Sunset held Ray up to her face and snuggled her cheek against his head. She doesn't want this moment to end, nor does she want this moment to be gone too soon.

Everyone:
Cause when you're with you're friends
Yeah you're with your family

After the song, Sunset gently sets Ray down, before she turned to Sonata.

"Thank you, Sonata," Sunset smiled. "I really needed that."

"Well, Pinkie Pie would do the same, I'm sure," Sonata shrugged.

Sunset Shimmer smiled, not looking where she was putting her hand, and sets it on Hermione's frozen hand. In response, Sunset Shimmer's geode was triggered, causing Sunset to look into Hermione's memories. Upon coming back to reality, Sunset gasped.

"What's the matter, Sunset?" Spike asked, catching the Jedi.

"Hermione!" Sunset turned to Harry, seeing he was standing next to Hermione. "Quick! Check her hand! Her other hand!"

"Huh?" Doing as he was told, Harry investigated Hermione's clenched fist, pulling out a rolled up piece of paper.

"What's that?" Ron asked.

"...Everyone," Harry began, sounding as if he lost his breath. "This is why Hermione was in the library when she was attacked! Come on!"

You made something great, Phantom.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I may be somewhere in the middle of how I truly feel about G5, but this is 'probably' one of the most beautiful beats I've ever heard.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Agreed, this is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably 'one' of the 'good' songs that G5 has ever put together. Even if it's clearly not the kind of music we expect from G4. Like Daniel Ingram for one.

Also agree, definitely one of the best songs

Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted March 14th
Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted March 14th
Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted March 14th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Absolutely. Almost makes it sound like it's a Misty and Hitch shipping song. But if I wasn't shipping Hitch with Sunny, I'd lean towards Hitch and Zipp.

I actually ship Hitch and Zipp, they both seem to fit together in my eyes.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, at least I'm not alone in that department. I mean I can see how it works. I mean sure Hitch and Sunny have been friends since they were kids, but Hitch and Zipp have a lot more in common. They both believe in keeping the peace in town. Hitch is a sheriff while Zipp is a detective of sorts. And compared to their sillier friends, even though Hitch has his moments especially as a young father, they are mostly the serious ponies in the group.

Indeed, especially when in both Make Your Mark and Tell Your Tale, Hitch had a lot of screen time with Zipp compared to his other friends.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is 'true'. Those are notable elements that should not be ignored. Evidence that would suggest a development in whatever chemistry stems from their interactions.

Continuation.

Yona:(snarling) Yona want to smash bad blonde boy now!

Smolder:(disbelief) Can you believe it?! He threatened Whisper that if she isn't sorted in Slytherin, he'll punish her severely for it and I don't want to know what he'll do to her

Neville:It's not like that they can control the Sorting Hat to force them to be in their house

Sandbar:(he notices Ocellus staring at the doors and he asks her a question) Something wrong, Ocellus?

Ocellus:I do, Sandbar. (she turns to her fellow Equestrian students) Where are the Crusaders?

Hermione:(she notices the doors open) Oh look over there. (the Young 6 turn and see the CMC with nervousness as they follow Snape in the center) Wonder why they're like that?

Seamus:Beats me

Snape:(he snarls at the 3 fillies) Go on! (the CMC head towards the 1st years as he whispers at McGonagall's ear) I found them along with your students, Minerva. Whatever house these 3 will be sorted in. I will have to take them afterwards in my office later

McGonagall:Very well

Hermione:(Snape heads towards his spot at the staff table whilst she asks the Crusaders a question) Where have you lot been? You're lucky that you almost made it in time before the Sorting Ceremony's end

Apple Bloom:We'll explain later, Hermione

Hermione:(she huffs and mutters under her breath) This ought to be interesting

Wow, that looks great!

Not bad on this one, Phantom. I also made a Quote Suggestion of Ginny's abduction back in the Harry Potter Quote Suggestions Thread on page 27.

I'm glad you liked it. Hey, ponydog; think you can make a Quote Suggestion about Whisper's past and I'll see if I can add on some quotes too? I'm out of ideas to be honest.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I don't know about this one. Again, it's this 'tone' of yours I'm not a fan of. But we'll think about it.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just goofing around. But...if Mr. E decides to go Once Upon A Time, then at least let us commentators have some creative liberties to express how we feel to the Queen of Hearts for MURDERING DARING DO!!!

Cora Mills: "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"

Rocky: "Pie?"

Cora Mills: "LET ME HAVE IT!"

Rocky: "She asked for it! Should I give it to her?"

Audience: "YEAH! GIVE PIE! GIVE PIE!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean we have to admit that was very funny. And the person who created this video was truly creative.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Anglia Hijinks

Ron:Are you sure we're in the right direction? I can't see with these thick clouds

Harry:I don't know, Ron. Why don't you ask the (he points to the window in which they see a jumbo jet coming towards them) PILOT OF THE PLANE YOU'RE ABOUT TO HIT!!

Apple Bloom:(panicking) We're gonna crash!!

Harry, Ron,& CMC:(they scream in unison) AAAAHHHHHH!!

*Ron drives the car low in which he dodges the plane and then looks back at it with an irritated and annoyed look*

Ron:Watch where you're going, flyboy!

Later.....

Harry:Ron! Pull up, Ron!

Ron:(he struggles with the elf-controlled car) I'm trying but it won't budge

Apple Bloom:(she glares and tells him something) Ron, if we survive this and somehow you get a driver's license in the future, then I'm taking Floo Powder instead!

Sweetie Belle:(frightened) That goes for me too

Scootaloo:(fearful) Make that triple

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Wait...isn't the plane part from that one scene in the PC Game Chamber of Secrets?

Confrontation with Draco

*In the corridors of Hogwarts, Harry heads to the next class that he has when he accidentally bumps in front of someone causing the student to drop her stuff in an instant*

Harry:Oh no, I'm so sorry. Here, let me help you. (he then sees Whisper) Say, I know you, you're the one I saw back when I went shopping with my friends, isn't it? (Whisper nods in fear) Let me introduce myself, I'm-

Whisper Dream:(fearful stutter) Y-Y-You're H-H-H-H-Harry P-P-Pot-Pott-Potter, a-aren't y-you?

Harry:(confused) You know who I am?

Whisper Dream:Y-Yes. B-Back in my village, we know your story on how you defeated the Dark Lord on that tragic night of Halloween 1981. (she fearfully looks sideways) I-I can't stay here otherwise he'll-

Draco:(he finds her with Harry and shouts) WHISPER!! (she turns in fright when he sees her master's son walk rapidly towards her whilst Harry gives a glare at him) I told you not to talk to that Potter git, didn't I?!

Whisper Dream:(blubbering) I-I'm s-s-sorry, M-Master Draco. I'm so-

Draco:(roaring) SORRY'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!! (he angrily kicks Whisper in the gut causing her to wince in pain and collapse whilst he turns his attention to Harry) What were you doing to her?!

Harry:Leave her out of this, Malfoy! I was only helping her after I accidentally bumped her

Draco:So you met her, huh? Wait till I tell Father about this and you're going to be sorry!

Harry:(he pulls out his wand) I won't let you harm her, Malfoy!

Draco:(he responds by pulling out his wand as well) And who's going to stop me, Potter?

*The Young 6 and the CMC see Harry confront Draco and rush towards him*

Young 6 & CMC:(unison) We will!

Smolder:You leave Whisper out of this, Blondie!

Apple Bloom:It was just an honest accident that Harry did

Draco:You lot stay out of this!

Ocellus:We will not!

Draco:You Equestrians want a fight then?!

Yona:Yona says bring it on then!

Sandbar:Come on, Dragon Mouthful. Let's go

Draco:Bring it!

*They all draw their wands until a gray aura wall blocks Harry, the Young 6,& the CMC on one side and Draco along with Whisper Dream on the other side as they turn their attention to the source and see Moondancer with a stern glare at them as she heads towards the students*

Moondancer:Alright, students. That's enough! Break it up. Don't you have some classes to go?

Draco:(he along with the others put their wands away and then, he threatens the others) This ain't over yet, Potter! And that goes for you Equestrian lot too. (Moondancer turns of the magic wall she conjured while Draco turns to Whisper and barks an order) Come, Whisper! Go to your next class and mind you if I see you talk with them, I'll tell Father and Mother to punish you even more severely than it is now. Is that a clear understatement?

Whisper Dream:Y-Yes, Master Draco

Draco:Very good. (he shouts at her) NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!

*Whisper runs away in fright carrying her supplies and heading towards the next class while Draco heads for his next class too. Afterwards, Moondancer confronts Harry, the Young 6,& the CMC*

Moondancer:Are you kids alright?

Gallus:We are. Thanks, Professor Moondancer

Silverstream:We're lucky you came here before it got worse

Moondancer:It was nothing, but still you know you're not supposed to make more trouble than it is now, right?

Sweetie Belle:We know, it's just that we can't stand the abuse of that poor filly ever since we went shopping at Diagon Alley and it just makes us sick to the core how they treat her

Moondancer:I know, and I recently saw how Mr. Malfoy has been treating Ms. Dream ever since then

Scootaloo:Can't you tell the Assistant Professors about this, please?

Moondancer:I will. In the meantime, you should head to your next classes, okay? (they all nod in unison) Good. Now off you go, everyone. You don't wanna be late

*They head towards their next class whilst she heads towards the History of Magic classroom.*

I got the idea from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius in the episode, "The League of Villains" where Cindy was flying Jimmy's rocket and Libby was frightened at her doing that.

Justice for Daring Do! I'm still in denial over the fact she was killed in Jurassic Park.

I know you can do it. I have faith in you.

That Draco is not a nice guy.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just another crack at Adagio Dazzle, when she's rendered bald, in the final battle.

The CMCs cracking joke at Adagio's baldness

"MY HAIR!!!" Adagio moaned at the loss of her hair. "My BEAUTIFUL hair!"

"Aw, c'mon, old lady!" Scootaloo scoffed. "I hear baldness is the new look for evil old ladies."

"Yeah! It really shows your age!" Sweetie Belle followed.

"It's like looking at the top of Yzma's headl!" Apple Bloom laughed.

"For realsies!" Sonata laughed, with Sunset who could barely contain her laugh.

"Huh...they got you there, Adagio," Aria said bluntly, much to Adagio's ever growing ire.

"You. Are not. FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" Adagio screamed at the top of her lungs, to the point she crushed her own lightsaber, and steams were flying out of her ears, with her face turning red.

Me: "Gee, calm down, Goldilocks. So much stress will give you a heart attack. Oh! What am I saying? Please, continue! Nevermind what I said."

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Imagine after this fiasco, Adagio would no longer need a hairbrush, and sings:

Adagio: (Singing)
No hair for my hairbrush? (2x)
No hair, no hair, nowhere, no hair, no hair, nowhere, back there, no hair

For my hairbrush 😭

Oh, I can definitely imagine that scenario happening

Ah, a Veggietales reference.

Zoe then enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Adagio in a towel, Zoe asks...

Zoe: Why are you singing a ballad about missing your hairbrush? It's 3 am and I can't sleep because of all your loud moping.

Zoe then exits the scene in a huff.

This looks really good. I'm sorry I haven't been coming up with more quotes, things have been... a little hectic.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And of course, we get a 'Veggie Tales' reference somehow. That's assuming we commit to the idea of Adagio going bald (As humorous as that would be).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Sunset Shimmer stress salad and self-pity

At the Gryffindor table, Ron was trying to tape his broken wand back together. Needless to say, the wand still looked as if it had seen better days.

"Say it, I'm doomed," Ron frowned.

Harry looked at his best friend with sympathy, "You're doomed."

Sitting across from them, with her head down, in a bowl of salad, Sunset Shimmer was wallowing in her sorrow. Her pet gecko, Ray, was nuzzling his head against her cheek, trying to cheer his owner up. The Cutie Mark Crusaders got up from the HufflePuff table and walked over to the Gryffindor Table. There, they joined Harry, Ron, and the Student Six, looking at the Jedi Sorceress with worry.

"How long has she been like that?" Apple Bloom asked Gallus.

"All morning," Gallus answered.

Scootaloo blew a whistle, surprised at the revelation, before she asked, "So...Professor Sunset? How are you feeling?"

"Uhhhhhh..." Sunset groaned in response, still not taking her head out of the salad.

"Do you want some company?" Sweetie Belle asked innocently, before she too proceeds to take a bowl of salad from Wallflower Blush, who was passing by, and puts her face in the bowl, alongside Sunset's.

"What's going on over here?" Twilight asked as she, the Mane Six, and Spike came over.

"She's still a little bummed...about you know what," Sandbar explained.

Twilight and her friends exchanged looks, before they walked over to Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight sat down beside Sunset and asked, "Sunset. Are you okay?"

Sunset Shimmer looked up from her stress salad, explaining for herself, "Oh? Oh yes. I'm fine. I was just...meditating."

"Oh you were?" Twilight asked.

"In a bowl of stress salad?" Fluttershy asked.

"Is it about what happened recently, with the car, and the Whomping Willow?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Oh no...I've ascended beyond nerves," Sunset replied. "Now I'm just contemplating my untimely doom and embarrassment, all because I've made a fool myself, on live TV, which Discord conveniently broadcasted across an entire multiverse. So, long story short, I've gone and embarrassed the Jedi Order in front of Albus Dumbledore, Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, AND possibly the entire Wizarding World, with another blemish on my permanent record."

With that, Sunset Shimmer resumed putting her head back into her bowl of salad to resume wallowing.

"Wow! That's a lot when you say it all at once," Pinkie Pie commented.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay, I don't remember how this turned out... but we'll see what we can work with. At least she's eating salad and not tubs of ice cream.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Yeah, that's Rarity's job.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, worse case scenario, Zoe could've easily been turned on by Adagio's presentation.

Actually, that would be paradise for the viewers.

In the dueling scene:

As she stood on the Gryffindor side of the room, Whisper seemed incredibly nervous.

The thoughts of dueling reminded her of the horrible night her village was destroyed...

...luckily, she would never have to duel anyone... or she hoped she wouldn't.

Even after the mandrakes were repotted, Whisper stood with her hooves on her earmuffs, eyes squeezed tight for a few moments before looking around. “I-Is it over? Did we have to start with something so... loud?”

However, no one heard her questions, causing her to sigh and take her earmuffs off.

Based on a scene from Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season 1 Episode 1, "Aftermath".

P.S. Thank you ponydog127 for giving me the name of Whisper's widowed mother.

"Run!"

Flashback: Moondove Village, Top of Overton Hill, Wiltshire, England

*The bat ponies lay dead after the Muggles killed them with the aid of the Seeds who poisoned their minds by telling them that they are sinners, worshipping a false deity. Some of the Muggles carrying melee weapons and firearms were cornering a widowed bat pony mare named Diamond Song who tried to fight back against them, she managed to dodge some of their attacks which caught the attention of Whisper Dream as she called out her name*

Whisper Dream:Mom!

Diamond Song:(she manages to buck one Muggle in the crotch and she tells her daughter something) You must run! (she then gets hit by a bullet from a pistol-wielding Muggle in which she grunts in pain) Argh! (she continues dodging the bullets until a Muggle wielding a machete slices her right wing off and then she gives an agonizing shout at Whisper) RUN, WHISPER!! (Whisper runs away with tears streaming down in here eyes as her mom continues being shot and hacked by them not before saying her last words) RUUUUUUNNNNNN!!

Remember Your Place

*Harry walks into the corridor heading to his next class when he hears a conversation as he hides in a column and spies Draco talking harshly to Whisper as he hears what they are trying to say*

Draco:(hissing) Remember, Whisper Dream; you are to stay silent whilst we are trying to have class and if you dare make a noise, then I will make you learn respect the hard way. Understood?

Whisper Dream:(she stutters in fear) Y-Yes, M-Master Draco

Draco:Good. Now remember what I said to you: What are you?

Whisper Dream:A slave

Draco:And?

Whisper Dream:And I'm somepony that has no rights of freedom

Draco:That's right, and you will do well to remember your place. Is that clear?

Whisper Dream:(she weeps silently) Yes, Master

Draco:(he snarls at her) Good. Now wipe those pathetic tears off your face and let's go in

*He harshly drags Whisper by her leash as she yelps in pain and Harry comes out of hiding and heads towards the next class unable to stomach on what he heard Draco ruthlessly tell his pony slave of her place.*

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll see if we'll use these lines somehow. Least it's better than most of the more 'sadistic' suggestions.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

I know it'll be a long shot, but during their battle in the chamber, will Sunset become an Alicorn after proving herself?

Or is it one of those "Never gonna happen" moments.

Just wondering out loud. That question's been plaguing my mind lately.

• Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,231