Who can we count on?
Jimmy Neutron
Who can we count on?

Jimmy Neutron

Love it!
Also, fun fact: Bowling For Soup also did the theme song for Phineas and Ferb

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay, now 'that' I never realized. I will admit that's pretty cool.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Perfect intro my friend. Thank you very much.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

3.....2.......1.......what a blast!! XD awesome work Ribbert

I remember watching that show on Nickelodeon. Wasn’t really my favourite show cause I lost interest after the first episode. But, to each their own, I suppose.

"Jimmy Neutron" was always my favorite Nicktoon. I'm so excited for this movie to be part of the "Cinematic Adventures" lineup. Awesome intro!!

cheerful9
Group Admin

Can't wait to see it!

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah sweetie belle and Button Mash are confirmed guests for this movie

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This was one of my favorite cartoons growing up, even if the animation may not have been the 'best'. But if I had to pick between this show and Fairly OddParents, I would go for this because in some ways the emphasis on science and education was more apparent than whimsical fairy charm. Not 'all' the episodes were 'perfect' by any means, there were a few I didn't like. Now this movie, although I felt there was a little more that they could've done, I still enjoy it when I get a chance to see it. The characters are memorable, some of the songs are catchy, and there are genuine moments that make me laugh.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah I was surprised that Patrick Stewart voiced the main villain

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It took me a while to recognize the voice. But, sure enough, this wouldn't be the last time nor the first he voiced comedic roles in his career. We may recognize him more for the 'Star Trek' series or 'X-Men', but he's known for some comedic parts that are somewhat enjoyable. In a sense, being the king in this movie are one of those flicks where he still attempts to be a threatening villain but there's that comedic element to him that makes his efforts seem utterly ridiculous.

This is the theme song....

For Jimmy Neutron!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It wasn't exactly the greatest cartoon show ever on Nickelodeon. But I do get that they branch away from the science a bit when they start focusing on building relationships.

Fluttershy would ride the llama with Carl during the No Parents celebration with Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones playing.

Amazing how this movie was on of the competitors for Disney which was struggling in the new age of CGI features.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The scene where everyone was constructing the amusement park rides into space vessels. Yet they never did consider the proper space headwear when traversing into the depths of space. Even the kids from 'The Magic School Bus' knew better.

I do wonder, how will Jimmy reaction be when he sees Twilight and her friends? And, if he believes the existence of magic.

And, oh boi if he tries to figure Pinkie Pie and her randomness, especially her Pinkie Sense. Have mercy on his big brain of his.

We ALL know how that went for Twilight, one of the roughest days she has

I'm sure he'll come around to believing in the existence of magic. After all, he did have a crossover episode with "The Fairly OddParents."

As for Pinkie Pie, there's a chance it will be a "history repeats itself" situation.

I'm sure he'll come around to believing in the existence of magic. After all, he did have a crossover episode with "The Fairly OddParents."

Yeah, I remember The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour Trilogy.

As for Pinkie Pie, there's a chance it will be a "history repeats itself" situation.

Oh definitely

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Considering this feature takes place before the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour, he may be a bit skeptical about the existence of magic. But still, there may be something he can learn from this group of talking ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24