Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 255 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 255
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if Cozy Glow has a twin sister... a twin sister who's actually the 'nice' one (Even a twin brother). When it comes to twins, either they are both evil... or one is nice, and one is mean. We've seen these stories before.

Comment posted by Phantom-Dragon deleted April 19th
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

”You ponies should consider yourself lucky,” Ember frowned. “Hardly any creature have ever confronted Ēferno and lived. At least, in one piece.”

“I don’t feel lucky…” Rainbow Dash groaned.

“I don’t understand how Spike could be the apprentice of someone so…evil!” Twilight groaned.

“Didn’t you abandon him, at Wrestlemania?” Ember countered. “And before that, one of you dunked him into a freezing lake?”

“Okay. For the record, I didn’t abandoned Spike at Wrestlemania!” Twilight argued. “Fluttershy was in trouble! What were supposed to do? And that lake thing? It wasn’t my idea!”

“I thought it was hilarious,” Rainbow spoke up, before she received an elbow to the gut. “Ow! I mean…back when, it was hilarious. But we’ve pulled that prank on a lot of other ponies! How were we supposed to know Spike was sensitive to the cold?”

“Because he’s not a pony!” Ember snarled.

“…Touché. But, we never meant any harm!”

“It doesn’t matter! You ponies will always make a bad impression to Ēferno! He hates ponies!”

“But why?” Fluttershy asked. “Why does he hate us? What did we ever do to him?”

Ember looked solemn, as she turned to the wounded ponies and explained.

“From what my dad had told me, in his eyes, ponies are the real villains. Long ago, the land you call Equestria, was the original home of the dragons.”

“What?!” The ponies exclaimed.

“The land was perfect. With mountains and grounds rich with gems, tall mountains where dragons can sleep, and raise their hatchlings safely, it was paradise.”

“I believe it,” Applejack commented.

“Indubitably,” Rarity agreed. “About the gems. But still…what does any of that have to do with his hatred towards ponies?”

“For centuries, dragons have watched you ponies squabbling and bickering among another,” Ember continued. “We thought of you ponies as primitive, selfish, and disgusting vermins. But we never cared much. At least, until a blizzard suddenly came. It was so bad, so cold that the dragons needed to migrate to someplace warmer.”

“But wherever we go, we’d come into conflict with you ponies and your ancestors.”

“Oh dear…” Fluttershy whimpered, feeling ashamed.

“Eventually, our ancestors came back to their homeland, and discovered your ancestors taking up residence,” Ember continued. “You can imagine how we felt to find our homes being taken over by someone else.”

“…But…it wasn’t…we didn’t know!” Twilight gasped. “None of that was our fault!”

“Again, it doesn’t matter whose fault it was,” Ember sighed. “To Ēferno, ponies are the bad guys. And he intends to finish what he has started, thousands of years ago. Take back the land and restore the Dragon Empire he knew to its former glory.”

Oh boy, wait til the Equestrians at the council hear this….

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's like the colonists and the Native Americans all over again. Soon as folks move right on, the people who 'did' run the land are pushed out like their opinions don't matter.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 255