Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 255 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 255
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah, that makes absolute sense. And I believe he was just who I was thinking of.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Race: Pony (Pegasus)
Creator: Mr. E
Bio:

A pony from Chrysalis’s past. Possibly her ex-boyfriend.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There's definitely a lot more to this guy's story than we've let on thus far. But more of him will somewhat be explained during the progression of our new project.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Yeah I'm sensing the Shredder vibe from Ēferno. He wants Spike to live up to his full potential, and yet he feels the ponies are always holding him back

I was just rewatching some episodes of the TMNT 2012 series for nostalgia sake, and another character who is similar to Ēferno would be Slash.

Back when he was Spike (tortoise), he was Raphael’s sounding board, until he gets mutated. Turns out, all of Raphael’s ranting and venting of his anger problem’s convinced Slash to believing that his brothers were holding him back.

Thankfully, he came to his senses and redeemed himself, and stopped the Newtralizer’s plan.

Yeah it was a surprise what they did with him in season 2. All that time in season 1 as a regular tortoise or turtle he was listening close to when Raph would vent about his bros. And he was smart enough to jump into the knocked over mutagen so he could mutate and express his own thoughts. I am glad he redeemed himself and became an ally. But yeah how he was in his initial debut would be how Ēferno tries to convince Spike to not allow the ponies to 'control' his life. And Slash being voiced by Corey Feldman the original voice for the live Donnie was a nice touch. You'd never imagine the voice of Live Donnie from the 90s saying the stuff Slash would say

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Well, TMNT 2012 is what you would call a love letter to every previously known incarnation of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.

Everything prior to 2012, I mean. But the love for the turtles as a whole is there.

Oh, yes. That's what makes it one of the best. It has references from the 80s cartoon, the live movies, even from the 2003 series and movie

Feldman was also Sparx in Super Robot Monkey Team HyperForce Go! which was created by one of the 2012 series' runners Ciro Nieli.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And the following show after that... well, that all depends on if fans actually liked that rendition in comparison to its 2012 predecessor.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Aftermath of a training session

Twilight Sparkle: “Spike? Where’ve you been? What happened to you? How did you get so bruised?”

Spike: “Why do you even care?”

Twilight Sparkle: “You didn’t came home last night…”

Spike: “So now you’re worried about me?”

Twilight Sparkle: “Of course I’m worried! You’re my brother!”

Spike: “Brother? I stopped being your brother a long time ago! WHEN YOU DITCHED ME AT WRESTLEMANIA!”

Twilight Sparkle: “Wha-Spike! WAIT!”

This is the result of Spike being left alone with someone who pays more attention to him, like an actual father, but speaks half-truth, or even twisting the truth that paints Twilight in a negative light.

This was one of those steps to sever the chains that was “weighing” Spike down.

Okay, um...I don't exactly like the idea of Spike spending time with a very toxic personality. It really puts me off, but I see where you're going and the potential is there.
Honestly, this toxic father-figure kind of hits home for me, which is why I'm so put off. It's got nothing to do with you at all, man.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Look, I'm not crazy about this either. But I'm sure certain aspects can be 'rearranged'.

I'd like to see how this goes and who Spike is spending time with

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I'd like to see how this goes and who Spike is spending time with

It’s my dragon OC, Ēferno.

Me and Mecha currently working on a stand-alone story featuring him and how he became Spike’s master.

And then I plan to have him play a pivotal role in Game Quest.

I’m still working on figuring out on how he can potentially fit in the Cinematic Adventure’s continuity. Keyword: potentially. (I’m not requesting for him to appear in the stories anytime soon).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I want/need to establish that Ēferno is a complex character. Like certain Sith Lords (Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and Count Dooku) who may seem to be the villains, but have also been victims of uncontrollable circumstances.

Defining tropes for Ēferno is:

1. Blood Knight
  2. Dragons are Demonic — Post-meteorite. That’s just how he looks, compared to his fellow dragons.
  3. Well-Intentioned Extremist

Ēferno: “Stand up and fight, Spike.”

Spike: “I…I…need to…catch my breath…”

Ēferno: “Our enemies are not resting. They never let us rest. Even as we speak, they are always plotting against us. Scheming to destroy us from within. You’ll be dead before you even realize it.”

Spike: “I know! I want to stop the bad guys too! And I want to protect my fellow dragons and my friends as badly as you do! But—“

Ēferno: “The only friends worth protecting are the ones who deserved it.”

Spike: “Wha-What do you mean?”

Ēferno: “You mention friends. Does that include the ponies?”

Spike: “Master…I understand you don’t like them. And I get why. But ever heard of giving someone second chances? Maybe a third? They’re not that bad!”

Ēferno: “No. They’re just as stupid and inferior, as their ancestors. The ponies only care about themselves. Their only focus was living a life of luxury. Living a way they deemed the easy way. Not even bothering to set up proper

Ēferno: “In my day, my dragons and I have fought tirelessly to protect what is rightfully ours. Our home. Our loved ones. And our treasures. As a Dragon Guard, it was my solemn duty to protect my people and destroy anyone who dares to invade our land. Or so it was, until the ponies came with their blizzard, that they drove us out, and started to encroach our ancestral homeland.”

Spike: “But it wasn’t their fault! The Windigoes created that blizzard. Not the ponies! The Windigoes feed off of their negative emotions and…it created that storm! I’m sure they didn’t even know Equestria belonged to you!”

Ēferno: “I see no difference. All that it reveals is that every problems in the world begins with a pony, because they are the world’s diseases. They think life is easy, and are free to get whatever they want. While my dragons and I had to fight for every scrap of what’s ours… It is the way, as it has always been for dragons to fight for power. Life is never fair.”

Ēferno: “You should’ve realized the moment Princess Twilight decided to abandoned you, back in Wrestlemania. I watched as you fought against Malakai Black, defiant to the end. Even you were outnumbered, 3 to 1, you didn’t back down. But you were still not fully trained back when. I was helpless, as you were beaten, and the ponies whom you looked to as so-called friends callously left you for dead.”

Spike: “It wasn’t like they had a choice. Fluttershy was in trouble! They needed to save her! She needed rescuing! And besides, Storm Shield saved me.”

Ēferno: “Are we talking about the same ponies who decided it was a better plan to delay a rescue mission to saving a ‘Sunset Shimmer?’ An idea that backfired horribly, resulting in prolonging the torments?”

Spike: “We had no idea! Nobody did!”

Ēferno: “Of course not. And you had to pay the price for such miscalculation on the Princess of Friendship’s idiocy. You were sprayed by a poisonous mist, and hallucinating for a long while.”

Ēferno: “All your life, Spike. You have been sheltered by the ponies, who have dulled your natural warrior instincts. You had grown to be too dependent on them. Too attached and too defenseless. You expected the ponies to save you at your darkest hours. But they hardly came.”

Ēferno: “When I’m through with you. You will at last be free from the chains that have held you back. You will at last take your place alongside the great dragons of our history, who have fought and died for our fellow dragons.”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Again, I’m not suggesting Ēferno to appear in the Cinematic Adventure.

This forum thread is just like a workshop for me to fully flesh him out. And maybe a source of critique and feedback on how I’m doing to develop his character.

And I encourage everyone else who have OCs they want to share as well.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

But of course, I don’t want for Spike’s clash against Twilight to drag on for a long time than it needs to.

I’ve seen plenty of those… (Spike’s Journey, Fear Within, Spike’s Chronicles, etc.)

So…

Spike and Twilight making amends

Twilight Sparkle: “Spike…”

Spike: “Twilight…”

Twilight Sparkle: “…So…about your master…How did it go?”

Spike: “Training was intense. But he’s my master. He knows his stuff. And I’m learning from him.”

Twilight Sparkle: “That’s great. I…I would like to meet him and…see what you’ve learned from him.”

Spike: “I’d rather you don’t. Because…”

Twilight Sparkle: “What? Because what?”

Spike: “Because the last time you came to my training, you interrupted me and broke concentration and I embarrassed in front of John Cena and the other wrestlers at Wrestlemania.”

Twilight Sparkle: “Spike. I said I was sorry!”

Spike: “No… I’m the one who should be sorry. I’m should’ve taken better care of myself from then on. Because you and the girls had to abandon me and Storm Shield to save Fluttershy.”

Twilight Sparkle: “It wasn’t like that, Spike! I didn’t know what else to do!”

Spike: “Right. Because I’m not your friend worth saving?”

Twilight Sparkle: “No! You are my friend. I wanted to save you! But Fluttershy needed us! I couldn’t decide. I…I…”

Spike: “You know why I wanted to come along with you on every one of your Cinematic Adventures, Twilight? Because you were my home. Were. Before meeting the girls, you were the first one I see, when I hatched. I’ve lived with you and your family, growing up. I am who I am, because of you. I dedicated my life to you.”

Twilight Sparkle: “I know…”

Spike: “And when we came to Wrestlemania, I found a chance for me to pay back my dues to you, by becoming a stronger and capable fighter. But instead, you stopped me from completing my training.”

Twilight Sparkle: “I know…”

Spike: “And when I actually needed help, you and the girls left me alone with Storm Shield, like we were expendable.”

Twilight Sparkle: “That’s not true! I never even wanted to leave you like that, Spike!”

Spike: “Then why? Why couldn’t you just spare a minute to save your brother? You want to save your friends, I get that. But to save all of them, you only needed to split up! This is exactly what my master’s been telling me! I just can’t trust you anymore!”

Twilight Sparkle: “Spike, for once, can you stop listening to your master and listen to me apologizing to you?”

Spike: “…Then tell me the truth, for once. Am I really your friend?”

Twilight Sparkle: “You are my friend. And my little brother! I never lied about that! And I wanted to save you. But I wanted to save all of my friends! I just can’t decide and make the most rational decisions under the most extreme and intense pressure! That’s my flaw! I recognized that now! The Want-It, Need-It Spell! King Longhorn! Queen Nova’s pearl! Sunset Shimmer! I just don’t know what else to do in those situations! I may be smart, but don’t have all the right answers!”

Twilight Sparkle: “What happened at Wrestlemania was a low blow on my part. But I would give anything to undo that moment to right that wrong of mine! I should’ve aided you more like you have been for me! I know I’ve said this many times already, but I’m sorry!”

Twilight Sparkle: “Spike… Please! Can you forgive me? And I Pinkie Promise I’ll try…I won’t let this happen again!”

Spike: “…I don’t know. My master taught me never to put my hopes and trusts on a promise.”

Twilight Sparkle: “What does your heart say?”

Spike: “…It says it wants to give you the benefit of the doubt…I don’t know.”

Twilight Sparkle: “I won’t force you to make a decision, Spike. I just want you to understand. And the doors to Friendship Castle are always open for you.”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Spike disobeys his master to save Twilight

Twilight: “Spike! You…you saved me.”

Spike: “Of course I saved you. You saved me to begin with.”

Twilight: “But…your master.”

Spike: “Yeah, I…I figured… Just because he doesn’t have a heart anymore doesn’t mean I should stop having one. Especially for you, Twi…”

Ēferno: “Very disappointing in you, Spike. I offered you freedom and power. But instead, you choose these ponies over your fellow dragons?”

Spike: “These ponies are my family! They’re my friends! You may be my master, but I’m here today because of them! I wouldn’t have been hatched, if not for Twilight! I’m living proof that dragons and ponies can get along together, as neighbors! We don’t have to fight anymore!”

Ēferno: “…Spike…Don’t make me destroy you. These ponies stole our land. They stole you away from your family. A dragon who chooses the ponies’ way is a traitor. I taught you this. Don’t throw your life away to these vermins.”

Twilight: “He won’t have too! Because I’ll give my life to protect him from you!”

Rainbow Dash: “Make that two!”

Applejack: “Count me in!”

Rarity: “Here here!”

Pinkie Pie: “You’re going down!”

Fluttershy: “Don’t forget me!”

Ēferno: “Hmph. What can six silly ponies like you have to possibly stand against me? Not even your precious Elements of Harmony can stop me. You’ve tried before, and they have failed you.”

Twilight: “You’re right, Ēferno. We don’t have the Elements of Harmony anymore. And we don’t know what other horrible dark powers you have contained in the meteorite that’s embedded into your heart! But we’ll never stop protecting Spike from you!”

Ēferno: “Aren’t you the little pony who abandoned him at Wrestlemania?”

Twilight: “You’re right. I’ve made that mistake once. And I won’t let it happen again. Not now, not ever!”

Ēferno: “So you have decided to take responsibility for your mistakes then. I’m impressed. But how far you’ll go? Let’s find out.”

Happy to see the girls have Spike back on their side.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Remind me, how did all the stories about Spike leaving the girls, getting kicked out for a crime he didn’t commit, or something similar get started again?

In my mind, Spike felt underappreciated that he never got the same praise for his successes as the girls did, making him feel that, except for the ponies of the Crystal Empire, no one looked at him as a hero. As such, he thought that he should do something without help to make the girls stop looking down at him.

My thoughts exactly

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Spike’s thoughts on Ēferno

Spike: “I know he means well. All he wanted was a future for all dragons to thrive. And he doesn’t understand ponies like I do. But he’s really a father to me. I’m sure this is how Luke felt about Darth Vader.”

Twilight Sparkle trying to reason with Ēferno

Twilight Sparkle: “Surely ponies and dragons can live side-by-side! Why must we fight? Please see the light! This land and the next doesn’t belong to just one race. Friendship is the answer to all the world’s problems! Not war!”

Spike tries to save Ēferno

Spike: “Master! You have to stop! That meteorite is fueling on your anger and hatred until it destroys you!”

Ēferno: “I’ve come too far to stop now, Spike. It’s my destiny to rewrite the future for the good of all dragons!”

Good ones, yeah Spike is in a Luke and Vader situation with Eferno

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose I do get where Spike is coming from. This is a pride issue for Spike, and he wants to be able to perform some measure of feat that feels fulfilling. Otherwise, if the girls got involved in any way, Spike is just going to feel as though he didn't 'earn' that success for himself. Kind of like how Moxxie wanted to prove himself so bad after given a chance to run his own 'investigation' surrounding the murder of a client and he wanted to be the one to solve the case 'his' way and 'so' badly, that if he accepted his wife's straightforward answer that was right in front of them... he'll just feel like he didn't 'earn' it.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Yeah. Unlike Sludge, Ēferno genuinely accepted Spike as both an apprentice and son.

And he really was training Spike to grow to his full potential. Not like Sludge who exploited Spike for an access to a life of luxury.

The only rift between them is that Ēferno hated the ponies with a passion, because from his point of view, the ponies brought a blizzard and diseases that drove the dragons out of their former home, forcing them to live in the badlands.

But Spike, having been raised and learning the ponies history, realized that the Windigoes were the real cause of it, and that the ponies had no control over them. Nor did they knew that Equestria originally belonged to the dragons.

All the more reason that both Spike and Ēferno would fit the Red Oni, Blue Oni trope.

All the more reason that both Spike and Ēferno would fit the Red Oni, Blue Oni trope

Indeed they do

In my opinion, if he were to be featured, I think he would be perfect for Schindler's List. This may sound dark, but it looks like his main goal is the complete genocide of the pony race, and the Holocaust would be the perfect darker reflection of that. At the same time, seeing Oskar Schindler sacrifice so much for so many lives could cause an entire perspective shift for him.

Again, who knows if Ēferno will be featured, same with Schindler's List? This is only my brainstorming.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah, I can see where you were going with this direction. Could spark a glimmer of potential.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Combat Pragmatists — One of Ēferno’s lessons to Spike is to “fight smart.” Sometimes, fight dirty, to later, at least, get an advantage over the likes of Malakai Black, and the villains of the Dark Orders. One such example would be Spike kicking Tirek in the groin, to stop him from draining Twilight’s magic.

I got the idea from Don Bluth’s The Pebble and the Penguin, during the final battle between Hubie and Drake.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... the aforementioned character Spike would be fighting would be rather tough considering his size. Not to mention he'd need to be in a certain position for that to happen.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ēferno: “Listen well, young Spike. You have grown too dependent on the Princess of Friendship and her friends. You have served them well. And in return, you have always hoped that they would be there to save you. But be warned. There will come a time when you have time to stand on your own. They will leave you to fend for yourself.”

Spike: “No! That’s not true! Twilight would never do that!”

Ēferno: “Hasn’t she abandoned you on Death’s Door at Wrestlemania?”

Spike: “…Well…kinda. But they needed to rescue Fluttershy! And besides, Storm Shield saved me!”

Ēferno: “Yes he did. Because a Jedi of his caliber is more than deserving of my respect. Because the Princess of Friendship wouldn’t even bother saving her…first friend. You.”

Spike: “Twilight’s not good at thinking under pressure. I don’t blame her.”

Ēferno: “Of course not. Because as her ‘slave’ you were made to obey her every whim. You refused to acknowledge her flaws. Even when they almost got you killed. The other unicorn, by the name Sunset Shimmer, had to learn that the hard way.”

Spike: “How would you know?”

Ēferno: “I know, because I was but a spirit, watching over her. I watched as she was tortured relentlessly by the Emperor, and the Inquisitors. All for the purpose of being made into the perfect weapon to be used against you and the so-called Equestrian Heroes. And it’s all Twilight’s fault.”

Spike: “No it’s not! She didn’t mean for any of it to happen! If anyone’s to blame…it’s me. I’m the one who messed with the TV! I activated the portal and…”

Ēferno: “You only opened the doorway, Spike. It was your destiny calling you. But the ponies got in the way of it. They brought upon themselves. Because of their nativity and their stupidity.”

Ēferno: “Emperor Palpatine may have twisted the truth. But it was the Princess of Friendship’s naivety that sparked the flame and Darth Seraphina’s stupidity that prolonged the torture for four years.”

Ēferno: “If the Princess of Friendship was as smart as you praised her to be, then she should’ve been more proactive and made the right decision to mount an immediate rescue. Only then, would the problems be solved effective immediately.”

Spike: “I get where you’re coming from, Master. But cut Twilight some slack. She didn’t know any better back when!”

Ēferno: “Hmph. I would’ve expected to see some maturity, on her part, after some years have passed. But she is still the same fool who attempted on the cowardly hipppgriff’s pearl.”

Spike: “She’s learning! And she’s trying to improve herself on her mistakes! That’s more important than you think, master!”

Ēferno: “And…what happens when they repeat their mistakes again? When you’re alone and the ponies aren’t there to save you? What will you do then?”

Spike: “Then I’ll do exactly like you taught me. I’ll fight to the very end, like you’ve taught me. But I’ll never let go of my faith in my friends. Especially Twilight! You may not like the ponies, but I do! They’re not as bad as you think.”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Princess Luna expresses her concern about parenting

Princess Luna: “Yelling is no way to talk to your children, or to show them you care.”

Unnamed parent: “And how would you know?”

Princess Luna: “I know because…I’ve yelled at my sons…and daughters. Too much. Especially when I’m worried for their safety.”

Child of the Night: “You don’t have to worry about us, mother.”

Princess Luna: “If you always react with anger, that’s all your children will know. And that’s how they’ll express to others…”

You got this from The Land Before Time 3, I remember this line today.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Same here. This is one of those rare moments when Cera's dad wasn't so...uptight. And lets down his guards.

Yeah parents bullying their children only turns them into miniature copies of them only they bully those even younger than they are

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I remember these lines very well. They've stuck with me for a while. Kids aren't really 'bad' by nature, but how they behave often depends on how the parents treat them... or lack thereof. I mean Hipp wasn't my favorite character in the franchise. But then I see the way his dad treated him initially and I'm like... 'Damn! And I thought Hipp was terrible'. And then I'm thinking, 'Reminds you of anyone, Mr. Threehorn?'.

Yeah makes me surprised neither of the two lashed out at their dads claiming "I'm only like this way because of you!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would be nice to have a 'slight' argument thrown into that movie to give us more sympathy for these kids. Just because it's a family picture doesn't mean such talk is inappropriate. There are ways of showcasing this argument without cursing about.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Yeah makes me surprised neither of the two lashed out at their dads claiming "I'm only like this way because of you!"

It would be nice to have a 'slight' argument thrown into that movie to give us more sympathy for these kids. Just because it's a family picture doesn't mean such talk is inappropriate. There are ways of showcasing this argument without cursing about.

Well, we do have a scene of Adrien lashing out at his dad in the Miraculous Ladybug movie.

Adrien: “My father? I lost my dad a long time ago!”

I know it’s not the same Gabriel, but…Ouch.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Huh... you know I never saw that movie. But I am pretty sure that argument was rather intense at best.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What-If: Darth Seraphina is cloned and she finds herself teaming up with the Mane Six from an Alternate Universe, tasked by the Pony of Shadow to destroy the real Equestrian Heroes, by switching place with them, spreading chaos, and then destroy the heroes after their reputations and legacy are all in ruins.

Darth Seraphina and the Malcontent Maverick
Darth Seraphina

Malcontent Maverick

The Pony of Shadow a.k.a. Alternate Universe Stygian

So Many Ways To Be Wicked – Descendant 2

[Intro: All]
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
C'mon
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey (Haha)
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Darth Seraphina:
Crashing the party
Guess they lost my invitation
Friendly reminder
Got my own kind of persuasion

Pinkamena Diana Pie: Looks like this place could use
A bit of misbehavior
Happily ever after
With a little flavor

Buckeye: We're bad to the bone
With even worse intentions
We're gonna steal the show
And leave 'em all defenseless

Wild Child and Lady: A fairy tale life can be
Oh-so overrated
So raise your voices and
Let's get it activated

Darth Seraphina and the Malcontent Mavericks: Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us, evil lives on the right side of wrong

Apple, apple
Dip, dip
Wanna try it?
Tick, tick
Take a bite
Come on, be bold
Change the way the story's told

Darth Seraphina: This time the dark is
Finally getting your attention

Smarty Pants: We're wicked by the book
And class is back in session

Hurricane: You like it, steal it
Gotta beat 'em to the treasure

Wild Child: A rite of passage
Darth Seraphina and the Maverick Malcontents: Bad just doesn't get much better

Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want

Darth Seraphina: Mother always knows best
Wild Child: Show her, pass every test
Hurricane: Hear her voice in my head
Buckeye: Evil is the only
Darth Seraphina and the Malcontent Mavericks: Real way to win

(Hey, hey, hey, hey)
W-I-C-K-E-D
Buckeye: Let's go!
Darth Seraphina and the Malcontent Mavericks: We got all the ways to be
(Hey, hey, hey, hey)
W-I-C-K-E-D
Pinkamena Diana Pie: Yeah!

Darth Seraphina and the Malcontent Mavericks: Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want

Cruel and unusual
We're taking control

(Hey, hey, hey, hey)

W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
W-I-C-K-E-D
Darth Seraphina: So many ways to be wicked

Hurricane: "Hail to the queen, baby!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... well, hopefully those alternative ponies are much more effective than the 'Mean 6'. The 'mean' version of Twilight Sparkle turned on her creator, proving that the process worked a little 'too' well. But suffice to say, their performance was a little... 'wooden'.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The resolve to stop Ēferno

Starswirl the Bearded: “He must be locked away now!”

Spike: “We can’t do that to master!”

Storm Shield: “Spike, I know he’s your master and I understand the two of you have a connection with each other. But he has to be stopped! I’m sorry. I know what it means to lose a father.”

Spike: “This isn’t about me and master anymore. He needs to be stopped. I know! But locking him away won’t make any difference. We’ve seen from past experience that it won’t change how he feels inside. His heart will still be in turmoil. His anger won’t go away. And he’ll never stop hating the ponies! He’ll just be trapped forever!”

Rainbow Dash: “Then what else can we do? Not even the Elements of Harmony can work on him.”

Spike: We put him out of his misery...

*Everyone is shocked by those words*

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I have something else in mind, actually.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

After watching How To Train Your Dragon

Storm Shield: “This world is proof of friendship, Ēferno. A friendship so strong that it united all different races of creatures together to battle a single evil. Dragons don’t have to fight for survival anymore. Dragons, humans, and especially ponies, can live together as friends and neighbors.”

Ēferno: “…”

Storm Shield: “Equestria doesn’t belong to just one species. It belongs to everyone. We all share the same world. We were made to share it for a reason.”

Ēferno: “For a reason…”

Storm Shield: “Come back with us. Let us return as friends.” (Holds a hoof out for Ēferno to take)

You think he would ally with the Order?

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 255