Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 163 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 163
Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Wow, I'm gonna have to watch that video again just to refresh my memory.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Hmm, this is gonna be challenging. I wonder what Phantom has in store for us.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Wait, out of curiosity. Is it almost going to be like that one comment of action I did during the Ace Ventura storyline?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Shadowshion is not going to be easy to make contact with. Then again, HunterBrony didn't make it easier for me either. But I'll see if I can get Shadowshion over here.

Now bear in mind he's been gone for 16 hours. I don't know when's the next time he comes online.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Is it almost going to be like that one comment of action I did during the Ace Ventura storyline?

Kinda. Every one of us commentators are going to take turns, singing our favorite songs to repel the Dazzlings so hard, they’ll be having a headache for a long while.

But we’re going in every other turns after the characters from the movie.

To start us off are:

Shrek and Fiona from the movie.

Then it’s my turn to sing.

Then, Donkey’s turn.

Then Hunter’s and Shadowshion’s turn (if the latter makes it on time).

Then Thelonius.

Then, Arctic.

Then Robin Hood singing YMCA.

Then everyone in the Galaxy.

Gingy.

Then back to us in the theaters at Discord’s party.

And so on and so forth.

We’re going to sing so loud that the Dazzlings will be tone-deaf and knocked from one theater to the next, until the end of the dance party.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh! And the songs don’t have to be from the movie. They can be of our choices.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Ooooh, sweet!!

For my version, I got just the song.

Consider this a sneak peak

Oh, or maybe this

Oh, oh, or maybe this!!!

Oooh, or maybe this

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The inspiration for this idea came from this musical number from SonicSong182’s video a long time ago.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Rock and roll, Postwar!

Quick question Phantom.

Am I just singing myself? or should I add in the Equestrian Girl to seeing how the Dazzling want revenge on them.

Know they have a few songs of their own they did, but just wondering if I’ll be the one soloing singing when it gets to my part of the karaoke.

Just, wondering so I can be well prepared and know exactly which I’ll be singing if it’s a solo song

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Am I just singing myself? or should I add in the Equestrian Girl to seeing how the Dazzling want revenge on them.

Definitely. You and the Equestria Girls can sing together, if you want.

I'm here, now if someone can explain what this meeting is about before I fall back to sleep again?.

We are to think of a song to sing at the end during Shrek's Karaoke Party against Adagio and Aria.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

To quote phantom

Here’s the plan:

The Dazzlings are returning for another shot at the theaters. They’ll be attacking Ponyville, Equestria Girls, and the Galaxy.

1. Revenge on Sonata Dusk for their defeat in Gotham (which they wrought on themselves to begin with)
2. Equestria Girls because of their defeat at the Battle of the Bands.
3. Sunset…because they hate her of course.

And the plan for us is to SING louder than them. So loud that we make their ears bleed.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

Because of logistics, is my division not included?

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

And this

Kinda. Every one of us commentators are going to take turns, singing our favorite songs to repel the Dazzlings so hard, they’ll be having a headache for a long while.

But we’re going in every other turns after the characters from the movie.

To start us off are:

Shrek and Fiona from the movie.

Then it’s my turn to sing.

Then, Donkey’s turn.

Then Hunter’s and Shadowshion’s turn (if the latter makes it on time).

Then Thelonius.

Then, Arctic.

Then Robin Hood singing YMCA.

Then everyone in the Galaxy.

Gingy.

Then back to us in the theaters at Discord’s party.

And so on and so forth.

We’re going to sing so loud that the Dazzlings will be tone-deaf and knocked from one theater to the next, until the end of the dance party.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Well, technically speaking, you are in the future. And I’m pretty sure Discord has installed holographic recordings for your audience to react to the events.

But who knows? Knowing Discord, we might end up blasting the Dazzlings into the future.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

We are to think of a song to sing at the end during Shrek's Karaoke Party against Adagio and Aria.

Don’t forget Zoe.

Then I'm doom, unless I use a song from Jovi Bon, I'm doomed.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If it's going to be too much for you, then you don't have to take part in this if you're not up for it. You can just step down of your own choice, while everyone else covers for you. It's okay if you can't handle this or if it sounds too hard.

At least You understand what I mean, I'm more of a fighter than a singer, thanks, though I will try again when we come to Sherk 2.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sorry Doc, but Shadowshion is bailing from at least putting a written rendition of himself doing lines. You're going to need to find a replacement or Hunter's going to have to do his part as a solo act.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

That’s okay. I think Sonata wouldn’t mind sharing the mic with Hunter.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sonata Dusk and Hunter… I wasn’t sure about it, but it’s cute. I’ll be honest I don’t know if I’m our series we are setting Sonata with anyone. If anything, we could have her as a character focused on loving herself. But for now, at least Sonata doesn’t have to make a big fuss over nothing. She’s bred for singing.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

When she's not distracted by a taco that is, even if it is really cute.

Amen to that, oh post, when the next story comes out, I need to go with you to the Galaxy Branch for resources and I want Sunset Shimmer and the others, if you ok with that?.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Sure thing. On two conditions.

One,you need to go over this with phantom to keep him in the loop.

And 2, keep them safe. They're still a target to evil.

I'll talk to him about it after the Shrek story is over, plus I'll bring Captain Rex with me to see an old friend.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Then at least all she cares about are tacos. Least I could enjoy a Chipotle Burrito in peace.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Sure thing. On two conditions.

One,you need to go over this with phantom to keep him in the loop.

And 2, keep them safe. They're still a target to evil.

Amen to that, oh post, when the next story comes out, I need to go with you to the Galaxy Branch for resources and I want Sunset Shimmer and the others, if you ok with that?.

I'll talk to him about it after the Shrek story is over, plus I'll bring Captain Rex with me to see an old friend.

Very well.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

As long as Shadowshion does something useful. If I was his boss and he'd say 'no' about a job task assigned to him, how can I trust to know he can handle any of the rest of the duties when there are eleven other employees who'd jump at the chance? Maybe even someone considered to be promoted from a cubicle worker to having that one empty office space.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What exactly are you planning for in the next story, shadow?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Since you brought it up, then let’s discuss with shadowshion with their plans before we can officially greenlit it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sounds like a plan to me. Better to keep him in the loop than in the dark.

There's going to be a lot of rebuilding to do after the Shrek story is over and we will need a lot of stuff to use in the rebuild, so I'm making a trip to the Galaxy Branch to get the supply we need, and possibly do a power check on Sunsets Shimmer, Galan and the kid.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Whatever the plans may be, so long as they are good. I have no idea when we're getting around to post the next chapter of our current project, much less when we get around to performing the next project soon after. Mr. Enigma informed me of a desire to take a break from writing as soon as this project is complete. Considering his circumstances, of which we have come to know, which additionally users 'painstakingly' mistakenly assumed that these writings were a reason for how this one matter fell apart, I understand that he needs a time for himself. I for one, as his editor, am willing to wait but of course I'm always busy. I'll always be needing something to do, as far as my own initial planning.

But as far as whatever concept the Beta has in mind... as long as he's willing to put some effort into it, should be doable.

If you need my help from the future, Phantom, I will provide said help with a VeggieTales classic.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Veggie-Tales... not really a big fan of that series. I mean parts of it are okay, but not really my cup of tea.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023)

Say that every branch has a little device that can turn off the obligatory songs of a movie, and that is used on this movie so that the audience can hear all of Brian Tyler's score uncut, because there are some awesome tracks that were cut from the theatrical release.

I’d watch the original score cut.
And the theatrical cut too.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Whatever works, really doesn't matter to me. It is the Betas responsibility at this point. Long as nothing gets screwed up.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hey C.A. Commentators,

Now that I’m done with two of my animation projects, I feel like it’s time to address an elephant in the room.

Am I being a toxic?

Looking back, I’m realizing I haven’t exactly been connecting with some of you the way it should’ve been in a healthy work environment.

I’m afraid I was getting the stress to my head, and I was pushing some of you too hard, and now I have a feeling that some of you are scared of “getting on my bad side.”

I don’t want the cycle of miscommunication and toxicity continue. So I’m just going to come out and make it clear:

I’m sorry if I was being too difficult and too toxic.

I don’t want anyone to be afraid of me. I want everyone to come forth and be honest with me about their opinions. And nobody has to feel forced of doing anything if they don’t want to.

I promise, I’ll take your best interests into account and we can collaborate to compromise the problems.

I hadn't realized this was a concern for you.
If anything, I kind of get why--obligations and all that. Plus, it's kind of not easy to effectively communicate with people when we're all keeping ourselves anonymous over the internet.
Rest assured, I'm willing to move on from this so we can continue forward. You're great at what you do, Phantom. Keep at it.👍

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 163