Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, it's your friendly neighborhood Enigma here with another movie announcement for our future stories. Now we all know the story of Snow White, as Dinodisneylover01 had written for us, but what if there was a completely different story behind the classic tale? Follow the Mane Six and Spike to the Kingdom of Tobar where they meet a young princess named Snow White who is on the run from her evil stepmother, Queen Ravena. Along the way, they will meet the Queen's hired huntsman who was hired to hunt them down but may very well be their only hope for survival.

Nice! Looking forward to seeing this come Mr.E

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

This is what's called the fairy tale saga

Oh, I love that movie. Chris Hemsworth was really great in that movie.

So CA is doing a Marvel’s What If…? Situation here…..

I’m up for it!

Now that we talk about alternative versions, does the movie "Wish Dragon" ring a bell to you? It's a Netflix original film. A version of "Aladdin," but set in modern China and with a dragon instead of a genie.

I'm sure Pinkie will make a reference to the "Twilight Saga" and "Thor" (or "World War Z").

Sweetness, love it, another movie on my “haven’t seen” bucket list 😆 lol

Actully am a fan of this one personally being out of time when Chris Hemsworth won me over...and many of our moms. ^^;

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well now, this was definitely a surprising little announcement. I've only seen this movie once in my lifetime. Should be rather interesting as to what we do with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11