A Allspark Pictures Production

Starring
Tara Strong
Ashleigh Ball
Andrea Libman
Tabitha St Germain
Cathy Weseluck
Zoe Saldana

Why live in a world where people force you to grow up?

When you can live in a place where growing up never exists
Of course there are those who want to stop you

But with my guidance i can help you

Jeremy Sumpter
Rachel Hurd-Wood
Harry Newell
Freddie Popplewell
Ludivine Sagnier
Jason Isaacs
And Jenessa Grant

So Children

Runaway

And join me..... Forever

Howdy

Nice! I only saw this movie once, but it looks promising!

Gah! Definitely not a place I was expecting the Seeds to show up.

Wait... First, Jacob Seed says he's gonna show up in The Patriot, which has Jason Isaacs as the villain. Now, Faith and John Seed look like they're gonna show up in Peter Pan (2003), which has Jason Isaacs as Captain Hook. ...Quick, what other movies have Jason Isaacs as villains?!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is quite a coincidence, is it not? Any time the Seeds have been announced to appear, chances are Jason Isaacs is usually the villain they work with. And there've been tons of movies Isaacs has been in over the years. I could go on and on about all the movies he's in, but I'd think this link would make things a slight easier:

Jason Isaacs filmography

I have this movie on DVD, it's one of the better live action movies out there, and it's close to the Disney one everyone loves.

woooo-wee, all these teaser trailers getting me hyped up, cant wait for what's to come, so excited, so much action, someone hold me down, im bouncing like Pinkie:pinkiehappy:

:pinkiegasp: Wow! It really is a Universal Pictures movie! I've never seen this one!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

i love it man ^^ while i haven't seen the movie in theaters, it was the fourth movie i've ever own on dvd

Dammit, THIS Hook is bad enough, but having those two torture-loving maniacs (physical and mental) also be around is borderline deadly dangerous. The good thing is that, in addition to the ponies and the dragon, Neverland is going to welcome another pirate, only this one is missing a leg, she's a girl, and she's going to show the lost boys that it's time to be awesome.

I can already imagine Pinkie having a heart attack when she sees that the cruel British officer they faced in The Patriot has returned as a pirate to take revenge on her and her friends.

Jason Isaacs is also no stranger to animation as he voiced Commander Zhao in the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and the main lead in Superman: Red Son.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To be honest I've only really seen snippets of this version of the story. I mainly grew up with the Disney animated rendition of the story.

Jason Isaacs plays Lucius Malfoy...... I wonder how the Seeds would take magic?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is true, Isaacs 'did' play Lucius for several films in that series. As far as how the Seeds would take to it, I'm sure they might see it as a blessing from God or something those religious zealots would believe in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15