Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 213 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 213
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I believe everyone have seen it.

I just assumed that you would have made a comment about it by now, seeing as this was a flick of interest for you.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Phantom-Dragon will make a comment at his own pace. You can't expect everyone to just jump in all at once. This isn't the line for a Cabbage Patch doll, after all.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ooh! I got one. But first, we need an elderly woman who is around Granny Smith's age.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For this current project right? Too bad most of the elderly ladies in the WWE have passed away, including Mae Young and the controversial 'Fabulous Moolah'. Unless you could convince Millie to get in on it, given how Loona remarks how old she is...

I'm like five years older than her!!!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I was kinda thinking of having the old lady spar off with the Dazzlings and this ensues:

And the cherry on top is the old lady doing (0:42) to one of the Dazzlings. And much to the Dazzling's chagrin, it's happening on live TV.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well whomever you can fill in for the Old Lady, the Dazzlings would be wise not to mess with her. Or they'll end up like that time two of WWE's prominent ladies at the time were humiliated by Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young. I'll never forget that match, it was 'cringe' at its finest.

ok I have zero idea if Bobby Roode is gonna be in this story but if he is not then I recommed this theme to be Storm Shield’s entrance theme unless you already figure out what his theme would be

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's a very good song overall. But two things:

One, I don't think we have room for Bobby Roode because we already have a TON of superstars already. And honestly, I'm not sure if this song would fit for Storm Shield. But it's still an option.

Maybe when the Ministry have Fluttershy as hostage, she would say this.

Fluttershy: (frightened) I wish Discord was here...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll definitely think about it. May confirm a thing or two about the status of their relationship in general.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just posting here for bad jokes...

“SPIKE!!!”

Spike snapped from his thoughts by Twilight’s voice and turned to the others, only to trip over his own feet and fall flat on his face.

“Ooh…” The Equestrians cringed.

Me: (To Twilight) "D'OH! YOU THREW OFF HIS GROOVE!"

Random Dude: (To Twilight) "I'm sorry, but you threw off Spike's groove."

Twilight Sparkle: (Gets thrown out) "Sorry!"

To be fair, Twilight did mess up Spike's training.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A joke is a joke nonetheless, but we have to admit it was rather funny.

I always loved this gag during a certain Scooby Doo crossover back in the day. Shout out if you remember it and get the reference.

Fred: Now let's see who the Ghost Bear really is!
(they pull off the mask to reveal...)
Scooby Gang: Professor Hyde-White?!
Rainbow Dash: Wait, who's that?
Shaggy: Wait a second!
(Shabby pulls off the Professor Hyde-White mask)
Mane 6: Spoiled Rich?!
Applejack: What?! But, how did she even get here?!
Fred: It can't be!
(Fred pulls off another mask)
Everyone: Scappy Doo?!
Fluttershy: OK, that CAN'T be right!
(pulls off another mask)
John Cena: Honswaggle?! OK, this is getting ridiculous!
(pulls off another mask)
Everyone: Don Knotts?!
(pulls off another mask)
Everyone: Joe Barbera?!
(pulls off another mask)
Everyone: M.A. Larson?!
Rarity: Who's that?
Twilight: I have no idea.
Pinkie: OK, OK, everypony stop! This has gotten too meta! Lemme handle this!
(Pinkie pulls off the mask to finally reveal the REAL culprit.)

That's from the Johnny Bravo episode.

Thank you! It sucks that episode is mostly forgotten, cause I think that was the first time Scooby Doo ever did that kind of meta parody poking fun at itself, and it was hysterical.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Reminds of me that scene from the Johnny Bravo/Scooby-Doo crossover special, when Johnny was visiting his aunt, and Mystery Inc. was only giving him a lift, after his car broke down.

That, and didn’t they pull a similar stunt like this in one of the Monster of Mexico’s “bloopers?”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Also, Dracula’s long-lost uncle pulled this joke off once in Daffy and Porky meet the Groovie Goolies (which I wouldn’t exactly recommend watching. Daffy’s voice was too high-pitched to be taken seriously, the recording and acting were shoddy, and the story’s plot was just plain awful.)

Exactly, my dear PHD! I actually didn't know about those bloopers, so thanks for that!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, I do remember that episode. When Johnny Bravo had a few crossovers with pre-existing cartoon stars. And no other Scooby series after that would even make a mention of 'any' encounters with a Johnny Bravo. Daphne certainly didn't care for him.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Maybe a reference to the Rock flirting. *Snickering* This exploded the internet a long time ago.

Me: *Setting up the timer*

The Rock Promo With Lillian Garcia , Smackdown Oct. 9 2001

*Runs off to hide in a bomb shelter*

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Lillian Garcia sure attracted a ton of 'interesting' gents during her run with the company. You never know how good we had it with personnel like Garcia till we turn on the T.V. one night only to realize... we're probably 'never' going to hear her voice again for a long time (Except on special occasions).

Lillian Garcia was the best ring announcer WWE had.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

'One' of the best ring announcers we've ever had. And we've had a handful of good ring announcers over the course of history.

Yeah, I'll do you one better, have a reference to The Rock messing around with Jonathan Coachman:
Me: *Setting up the timer*

The Rock Makes Fun of The Coach

Here's something to Phantom-Dragon and a little off-script from the main story

The Dirt Sheet

Meanwhile at Miz's Cabin, He's still wrapped in a cast, lying in bed.
The Miz: (Sighs) I hate this.
(Suddenly a knock at the door is heard)
The Miz: Who is it?
(Someone opens the door and it revealed to be...)
???: Hey buddy.
(John Morrison!)
The Miz: Morrison?!
John Morrison: That's me Miz! Hey, I heard about what happened, sorry buddy.
The Miz: Ehh.. I'll live, Stinks that I have to be bandaged up though.
(John Morrison ponders for a moment and thought of a idea!)
John Morrison: You know, I know what'll cheer you up!
The Miz: What?
(Then John Morrison whispers to The Miz the idea with Him smiling.)
The Miz: Oooh.. I like that!
John Morrison: So?
The Miz: Let's do it!

"In a World full of Winners and Losers, two men has risen above to bring you... The Dirt Sheet!
(We cut to John Morrison sitting in a chair while Miz is sitting on the bed wearing their old Dirt Sheet Outfits.)
John Morrison: Hello I'm John Morrison and Michael Bay offered me a role to be in the movie remake of Halloween
The Miz: Ugh! Did you take it?
John Morrison: I wasn't that crazy for that role!
The Miz: And I'm your Chick Magnet; The Miz! and This Week, We have some heroes and villains appearing at WWE City
John Morrison: Despite the fact that there were a couple of heroes and villains in other worlds that are weird and crazy.
The Miz: So we decided to take a look at some of the heroes and villains in other worlds for ourselves.

John Morrison: Norman Bates, from Psycho. He truly is a psycho alright.
The Miz: He dresses as his own mother and killed a woman while she's taking a shower.

John Morrison: Micheal Keaton from 1989's Batman, He's Famous for playing one of the greatest heroes of all time!
The Miz: But he doesn't turn his head from the costume and turn his body, we turn our bodies because we were...
Both: The Greatest Tag Team of the 21st Century!
(They both turn their heads to their right)
John Morrison: In other news, our heroes and villains are heading to the stage of Wrestlemania as we speak.
The Miz: That's right, so before we head out, remember, in life, there are winners and there are losers.
John Morrison: we were and still, the wwe tag-team champions
The Miz: Be Jealous!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure... there are 'tons' of bloopers. You just have to know where to look.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Say that Scooby-Doo's wearing a disguise and a fooled the Dazzlings and this happens:

"DOG!" Aria shouted.

"Rog? Where?" Scooby asked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!" Adagio screamed in disguist, leaping in the air, exclaiming in outrage, "I'VE BEEN KISSED BY A DOG!"

"On the lips!" Sonata added, as insult to injury.

Peanuts reference to Snoopy kissing Lucy.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Good thing they weren't kissed by Marmaduke at least. Even though he and Scooby Doo are pretty much the same breed of canine.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

????: "Yo! What do you call a siren that sings off-key?"

????: "Hehe. I don't know. What do you call a siren that sings off-key?"

????: "Siren Head!" (Laughs out loud)

Sonata Dusk, being the naive stinker she is, laughs out loud, before she gets slapped by her sister, Aria.

"OW!" Sonata screamed.

"They're talking about us!" Aria hissed angrily.

"For your next meal," Adagio stood up, glaring daggers at the heroes. "You're going to eat those words!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Good thing the sirens are not in league with Siren-Head. Or even that Siren 'Apehead' character featuring Athena and that old man who can transform into a cartoon wolf.

Oh, here's one!

What do the Dazzlings and a car radio have in common? All their songs are auto-tunes!

What? ...They're standing right behind me, aren't they?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Me: "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" (Runs away)

(Sticks tongue out at the Dazzlings)
MEEP MEEP!

Comment posted by Phantom-Dragon deleted Mar 31st, 2022
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I wonder if one of the heroes could sing this rhyme. I've heard it done in Jackie Chan Adventures.

Patty cake, patty cake
Baker's man

Bake me a cake
Like Jackie Chan!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Or Super Mario's version:

Patty cake, patty cake
Pasta man

Gimme some of them pasta powers
as fast as you can!

I still don't know what the point of the chant is. But it works for them.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I can do you even better than that:

The Pattycake routine.

Gives a new triple innuendo meaning to the game in Roger Rabbit……

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You are 'missing' the entire point of the joke. The comedians involved in this video use this technique as a distraction from their enemies before they attempt to deliver a knock-out punch. Sometimes it works, other times they don't.

Comment posted by LuckyBird deleted Apr 11th, 2022
cheerful9
Group Admin

Well, I ship these two.

cheerful9
Group Admin

It was in Bravo Dooby Doo from the show Johnny Bravo.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 213