Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 213 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 213
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Some fans were thrilled to see Steve Austin making a comeback, but then others are not exactly keen on it. The news itself has received some pretty mixed reactions nothing completely unanimous.

since we all heard the new of Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon pass away i think there should be fitting tritbutes to him in the story or in doc commentarry

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll decide what to do about Scott Hall, not because someone else said it.

If there's a role for him somewhere, Mr. Enigma and I will figure it out.

Comment posted by kathmlp2020 deleted Mar 16th, 2022
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

While Shaggy "Skinny Man" and Scooby-Doo "Deadmeat" square off against Kane, a hand held up a recording device and played a recording of Mathew Lillard's voice from Scream.

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery, 'cause let's face Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone, hmm?"

Shaggy winced, as he looked up at Kane, growling angrily.

"Like, don't look at me, man," Shaggy smiled sheepishly. "I didn't say anything!"

But once again, the hand played another line of Mathew Lillard:

"That's right. You gave it up. Now, you're no longer a virgin. You're not a virgin. Now you got to die. Those are the rules."

Shaggy looked even more paler, as he looked up to see an even angrier Kane.

"It's not me!" Shaggy pleaded for his life. "It's not me!"

Then, finally, the real cherry on the topper:

"I ought to gut your–"

"Oh no!" Shaggy moaned.

"–in a second, kid."

"Ruh roh."

With that, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo knew they're in big trouble with Kane, who angrily screams, "I'LL GET YOU!!!"

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I wonder if Pinkie Pie would use this fun classical tactic?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ooh boy... if that don't piss off the Big Red Machine I don't know what will. Then again, I could only imagine which villain would pull something like that.

After reading the latest chapter of the story,....
Ok...... NOW it's a Legion of Doom....

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anything more like a 'Legion of Doom' and they'd have convinced the 'Road Warriors' to aid them as undead associates of their movement (Considering that both of them have passed away).

And just to keep track all of the L.O.D. members,
we got....

The Benefactor
The Dark One
Cozy Glow
Chrysalis
Tirek
Sombra
The Dazzlings
The Seed family and a majority of Eden's gate
Darth Andromedis and Demittria
Chickenstien

and now, bad WWE people ranging from
Father James Mitchell
Bray Wyatt
Kevin Thorn
Abyss
Kharma
Rosemary
her brother Crazzy Steve*
Decay
and The Undertaker

Yeah,...that is what one would call a legion.
or a league.
or an Army.

*(side note,.... Did NOT expect another man named Crazy Steve to be in this series.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, that guy's been in the wrestling division for quite some time. He's had some success in TNA/Impact, despite the fact he's blind.

Crazzy Steve is BLIND?!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Scott is legally blind as a result of bilateral cataracts; his vision was not improved by the cataracts' surgical removal.

(Spit Take) Mr.E’s Editor say what?!

Welp,…..I didn’t think it was possible or if it even existed,…
But I think I just stumbled upon a clip of WWE Anime.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Believe it or not, this is not the 'only' wrestling anime. There have been others, like that 'I Wanna Be the Strongest In The World'. But I wouldn't say that anime is popular, but that really just depends on the perspective of the fans.

You know, Sometimes I wonder how you know so much about a certain subject…
But I dismiss it immediately because it’s in your title that you are a critic and you review different subjects all the time.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This isn't about being a 'critic'. It's about taking the time and energy to actually search and learn, rather than just jumping to immediate assumptions. We were all given a brain and a higher function of learning compared to most species on this planet for a purpose. After all, what good is a brain, in good condition or not, if you're not going to use it? So, we may as well use it and enjoy this ability to gain knowledge in our own way when we can. Because there may come a time that the ability to gain knowledge will be over... your 'gift' will be gone just like everyone else.

I hope you never forget that.

I won't.
It just makes me ponder that you just have that bit of trivia just off the top of your head.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Like I said, I do my homework. And I've seen the anime as mentioned in one of my comments... and it was 'okay'.

And I only get that 'trivia' because I'm constantly doing research. Which proves substantial for Trivia night at the Irish Pub (Mostly 'Disney').

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Not exactly a quote suggestion per say. But…how about an idea for one our heroes fighting one of the bad guys. And they, like Jackie, took inspiration from Bruce Lee’s fight to get the upper hands.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hmmm!

Muppets. RoboCop. And Chucky?

Just some crossovers I found. I thought it would be funny if in the background, Robocop was chasing an escaped convict, A.K.A Chucky.

We only ever see twilight in Magical combat, but seeing her get into physical combat with that kick really surprised me. What would happen if she were to stop using magic and finally tap into her new Earthpony strength. After all, An Alicorn is a member of all three Pony tribes.
Example of possible Earthpony strenth:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Just because Twilight Sparkle mainly relies on magic, does not entirely mean she can't use her own brute strength now and then. We just hardly see that because we mainly think of her as strictly the 'book' pony.

True, that is basically her core character.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anyways, we're certain to deploy a ton of wrestling choreography for the girls and the guys while they're helping the Scooby Gang. There's just going to be so much to choose from.

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery

Ms. Richards' Apology

Ms. Richards approaches to the Mane Six, Spike, Storm Shield and the Mystery Inc. She clears her throat to give them her attention.

Rainbow Dash: (she disappointedly glared at Ms. Richards) Oh, look, you guys. It's Ms. Richards who accused Scooby and Shaggy from earlier.

Ms. Richards: Actually, I came here to apologize. (she turned to Scooby and Shaggy) Scooby, Shaggy, I'm sorry for accusing you for stealing the championship belt. I guess I've got a bit carried away, but I should've known it was Cookie all the time.

Shaggy: Like, no hard feelings.

Scooby-Doo: Reah, reah.

Daphne: But we're glad that you've seen the truth.

Twilight Sparkle: (she approached to Ms. Richards) We all make mistakes, Ms. Richards. Sometimes everyone gets carried away with something that is not true, but if you see or hear carefully, you'll begin to understand what was happening.

Applejack: And with the Mystery Inc.'s help, nothing could go wrong.

Ms. Richards: (she smiled) You're definitely right. From now on, I'll never make that same mistake again. So, can you all forgive me?

Storm Shield: Of course we forgive you.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... it's okay. Not the worst thing I've ever seen. But we'll have to consider it as an option. Either way, Richards was being quite a jerk. You'd swear she'd have framed Scooby Doo herself if the actual criminal wasn't revealed.

Well, I tried my best to write a dialogue for Ms. Richards' apology.

Not my best work to be honest, but I did my best to see if it's okay or not. But it's up to you and Mr. Engima.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Even if we do incorporate this element with the story, we'd have to put in a 'ton' of work.

Just like when you and Mr. Engima rewrite one of my dialogue suggestions from previous stories of My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes... because we weren't crazy with how it was presented and we wanted it to look phenomenal on a positive scale. The key is in the details.

Yeah.

Like something epic or what it needs to be fixed. It's my guess.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Either or is fine. You won't believe how much editors will charge people just to make something epic for their projects. And they will not budge once they set a price.

Geez...

Kind of frustrating, isn't it?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Exactly. But editing is not easy to do. It's not just about filling in the empty space, correcting the grammar, or extending some portions of a chapter if need be. You'd have to meet the needs of the customer, retaining their original intention, yet making it beautiful for the target audience. And editors can't receive their payment until their client is a hundred percent satisfied with the work.

I know the feeling. Like making it perfect.

It's like me but in a different way. I tried to make my drawings perfect, but when something's not right with them, I crumbled them up and started all over again. It's kind of frustrating for me when I tried make things perfect.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The idea is not to go for 'perfection'. Perfection is a frustrating, impossible goal to achieve. Hence why I don't believe in the term, in any format. The best you can be is 'happy' with the work you put in.

Yeah, drawing and writing makes me happy.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It may be her core character and it is vital we retain it as such. But while keeping true to what represents the core of Twilight Sparkle, it is important to consider if it is 'possible' to find some elements of her that would be worth exploring. And if they can be 'possible' to achieve.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I saw this in Cats & Dogs with Alec Baldwin.

Spike vs. Dazzlings

“Ok, okay, Spike, listen,” Storm began. “Do exactly as I say. You ready?”

With that, Storm Shield began spouting actions for Spike to follow.

“Left hand up! Right hand up! Left leg back! DUCK! Play dead!”

Spike did as he was told, holding a flower over his chest for added drama, with his tongue sticking out.

“ROLL OVER!!!”

Spike quickly rolled to the side, before Adagio stomped her foot on him.

“Good boy, Spike! Good boy!” Storm complimented. “Stay with me! Left hand up! Right hand up! AGAIN! Buck for apples!”

In response, Spike dropped to his hands, while thrusting his legs out, hitting both Adagio and Aria in the guts.

“Oh! Let me try!” Rainbow Dash began. “HEY, Spike! Shake your tail!”

By shaking his tail, Rainbow meant for Spike to shake his hips, throwing Adagio off balance.

“NOW BAKE THEIR COOKIES!!!” Pinkie Pie shouted, to which Spike grabbed Aria by the pants, pulled it down, breathed fire on her butt, which follows with a painful wedgie.

“AAAAHHH!!! MY PANTS!!!” Aria wailed, with her pants on fire, she jumped and touched the telephone wire.

Coming to her sisters’s dire need, Sonata lunged forward, in a flying kick.

From the theater, it looked as if Sonata’s flight was slowed down to highlight the dynamic and drama of her attack, while she lets out a kihap in slow motion. Finally, time went back to normal and Sonata resumed flying towards Spike.

“HI-YAH!!!” Sonata screamed, only for Spike to simply stand aside, causing Sonata to fly past him, and crashing into a wall.

*CRASH*

“Hey, Storm! I changed my mind!” Spike said triumphantly. “Call me the Dragon of Fi—YAH!”

“Fi-Yah THIS IN HELL!!!” Aria shouted, angrily kicking Spike in the face, launching him at a great distance.

ooh that gotta hurt 😬

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

All righty I must admit some of these moments are rather funny.

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery
Vince McMahon Remembers Undertaker and The Ministry of Darkness

Twilight Sparkle: Vince, Have you heard of the name "The Ministry"?
Vince McMahon doesn't say a word as he proceeded to remember the horrible memories of him and his ministry haunted him and his family
Ms. Richards: Vince? You okay?
Vince McMahon: Ms. Richards, put more security for the main event.
Ms. Richards: What? Why?
Vince McMahon: I SAID DO IT!
Ms. Richards doesn't say no more as she does what she's told.
Rainbow Dash: You okay, Vince?
Vince: Everyone, I think it's time i tell you about the ministry of darkness...
Vince then proceeded to tell them about his encounters with the ministry.

Rarity hits the villains with a steel chair.
Michael Cole: Whoa! What a hit!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Guess we should call her "Chair-ity"! HAHA!

🤣man I love puns

Thank You, Rim shot Dragon!
Also, heard the news about the next Flick after Wrestlemania?

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 213