Group Admin

Great work

Enter the Mothman!

First Season 2 poster!
And on such short notice too.
Nice!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not bad Mr. Ribbert. I wouldn't say that this is 'the greatest poster I've ever seen in my life'. Clearly needs a bit more polishing. But at the very least, we get the idea.

Oh that's pretty good

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Now that's art. Another perfect poster for the collection.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wonderful. You even kept the company brand intact instead of smashed.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Should we be worried that the grinch is stealing the logo?

The design is cool, in keeping with the character of The Grinch.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well at least it's not a lady's undergarment.

Ooh, now this should be fun!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We are just getting back to working on our next chapters for our current project at the moment. Course, I have tons of work to catch up on myself at the office. But we'll definitely get started on this Grinch project no earlier than... let's say the first of December if possible.

Sweet! If it does come out then, best birthday gift from you guys ever!

Same here. While not exactly on December first. But it would come during my birthday month of December sense my actual one is the 17th

But I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the grinch project :pinkiesmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Perhaps not strictly the first, but that's the earliest date we can get started once our current project is done. We definitely want 'The Grinch' (Least the Jim Carrey version) ready by Christmas.

Alrighty then :pinkiesmile: as always you all keep doing a amazing job. But also don’t rush/push yourselves. while I do understand why you all wanna get this ready by Christmas

I don’t wanna see everyone push and tried themselves out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

As long as Mr. Enigma and I keep up the pace at this rate, without concerns for certain 'issues' that have been giving us a headache lately, everything should turn up just fine.

Ooooo~! Looks amazing. And looks like Flutters is gonna be main focus for this one to

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In a way, Fluttershy essentially does have a major role to play in a sense. Most of the time in the series, she's mainly just the shy, timid girl who more often just tags along with her friends and only on rare occasions actually contributes to most of the story. But perhaps this project may offer her a chance that say most other projects have not allowed her to do (Or at least restricted her overall presence). That this could be a way for some pony, even like Fluttershy, to step up and show what she's capable of.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Ooooh, even better.

.......oh boy.........

I love the design. Carrie is between Joseph Seed (the evil one) and Fluttershy (the good one). This two also symbolize Carrie's personalities: On the one hand, the victim who is unwilling to being abused anymore and who will use violence to achieve his goals; and in the other, the introvert who just wants to have friends and be accepted for how she is. Carrie must choose which of the two she wants to be.

The angel in the background can symbolize several things: Hope (because Carrie have found new friends in the Mane 6) or the dark side of religion (as it's represented by Margaret White and her fanaticism).

However, despite the differences between Joseph and Fluttershy, they both believe in forgiveness and try to avoid unnecessary violence. Seed is an interesting villain, and I am curious to know what his interaction will be like (I am sure that Joseph, due to his belief that he is the one chosen to save the world, is going to have a confrontation with the Mane 6, as they are the "chosen" from her world; especially with Twilight, since she was chosen to become a princess. That, and that The Mane 6 have helped save several worlds).

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Joseph is interesting because you know he's had but there's a gentle side to him you don't see

i love it because it's both creepy and cool at the same time

okay that one is cool

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It will be rather interesting to see just how it all turns out. In the end, it'll be up to Carrie to make the choice as far as what she wants to be and how she wants to be remembered. Do they remember her as the monster we've come to know for years? Or can she truly affirm a belief that despite what fate has in mind for her that she's still a person?

That looks REALLY AMAZING!

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Wow, love the poster man.

Bravo! One of your best posters so far!:heart:

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Your welcome

this one looks amazing i love it :heart:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Fantastic poster work, Mr. Ribbert. It turned out swimmingly.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Your welcome

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Production on the first chapter should be coming along. Not sure when we're posting it, but we have ideas.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Now that's awesome :pinkiehappy:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's an all right poster. Not bad, Mr. Ribbert.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 65