Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 120 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 120
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

She definitely took after Tigger who nearly accused himself after that whole 'Slusher' misunderstanding deal.

Comment posted by Cow-Man deleted Mar 20th, 2023
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I’ve stumbled upon a conspiracy everyone!

I have a reason to believe that Regina Mills is the Benefactor the whole time under the hood!

Think about it! She’s an evil queen with diabolical magic at her disposal. She has a magic mirror that lets her see everything she wants to see, and she clearly has means of traveling from this world to the next.

Plus, she’s got anti-magic nets that can hinder our heroes’ powers!

And somehow, she is in possession of a very important key from the Wizarding World! Meaning she’s either stolen it, or maybe has some kind of connection in the Wizarding World!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Or maybe, the Benefactor is another bad OC!

Half of the characters in the CA were all made up!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It 'could' be an OC... but then again, it might 'not' be a completely original. For all we know, it could be someone that this group could very well know and the answer is practically under their nose.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I’ve just realized…can it be? This person?

• They have a close history with Voldemort.
  • They have dark powers.

Wait...that's his daughter from The Cursed Child, right? What's her name again?

Ah, I only read the book once and basically forgotten everything but the basic story.
Perhaps it is Delphini using a Time Turner of sorts to resurrect her father and ensure his victory?

We'll just have to wait and see.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... a most interesting choice for the identity of the Benefactor. But we cannot confirm nor deny if that's the identity.

Wouldn’t that be such a huge plot twist? Then again, there’s still so many clues we’ve yet to pick up on. It’s a good thing as the series is progressing, we get a little closer to this whole mystery being solved. If the Equestrians can discover many secrets about the multiverse in general, then surely they might be able to eventually unveil the Benefactor when the time is right.

Well, it is said that the identity of the Benefactor will be revealed in the Season 2 finale.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

People can make 'all' the guesses they want as to 'who' they think the Benefactor is. But the only way to truly form a connection surrounding the suspect is carefully analyzing any and all clues given about the Benefactor in the short time they are featured. What about them in terms of personality, skill, and presentation leaves you to suspect they might be that character? And can you be 'confident' that this is the appropriate guess?

It’s not an absolute certainty, but I think that the idea of a villain from the far future trying to ensure their victory happens ahead of time is fascinating. The only clues I’ve picked up on since I started reading “Cinematic Adventures” were that the Benefactor is cloaked, was somehow able to free three of Equestria’s biggest threats knowing they would want revenge, knew which universes had the right resources and evil armies to strengthen the Dark Order of Magic, and not to mention holding Voldemort in high regard. While my final answer might be Delphini, I wouldn’t jump to conclusions yet. It might be quite the shocker if this hidden enemy was someone traveling back in time to conquer the multiverse before the heroes could even react. It’s just a theory though, but I do love a good mystery, and one that keeps on revealing much of the series’ lore.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

While those are valid arguments as to why it would fit your case as to 'who' the villain might be, they are addressed as such until further notice. That doesn't mean I'm saying it's a 'bad' guess, but even if it doesn't work for this series, it could easily be done for another project. But I am pretty certain that fans will be surprised as to what we do have in mind.

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Dec 4th, 2023

I’m looking forward to whatever surprises may come going forward in the series. It’s going to be exciting no matter what.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

When we are able to get back to work, when everything is all sorted out, it'll be worth the break. In a way, we 'both' needed a break. With me, it's not as serious as the boss's. But I am going through my own turn of events that calls for my immediate attention. I had things to take care of as well. The only difference is that with me I'm 'always' ready to be back to work. But I also respect that when others need a longer time to deal with their own ordeals which are more serious than mine, I am smart enough to wait and not complain about anything. I'm not like every other bunch of people across the internet who have nothing better to do. I'm capable of entertaining myself even with my IRL job.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 120