Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 120 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 120
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You're jumping to assumptions again. There's no way of knowing just 'who' or 'what' the Benefactor truly is until they choose to reveal their identity at the opportune time.

Comment posted by HunterJohnson deleted Feb 13th, 2022

Either way, I believe right now the Benefactor is small potatoes compared to the Biggest Bad: The Dark One. Whoever that being is, they should be the one to worry more about because if they're commanding the Benefactor, then who knows what other beings are serving this indescribable power?

So even IF we do find out who the Benefactor is, it just means another mystery to solve for the Dark One~

Great. Now we got to figure who TheDarkOne is….

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The thing we have to recall is that it seems the Benefactor answers to the Dark One, and supposedly the Dark One is the most powerful of them all. But when it comes to an allegiance of villains, we must always recall this one possibility:

Are they truly loyal to one another? That the Benefactor is indeed an obedient servant to the Dark One under some promise of a bargain that binds the pair?

Or... is the Benefactor biding their time until eventually when the moment comes to strike, then the Benefactor ultimately assumes full control? There are so many ways this could all come about.

You are right there is no loyalty between villains.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For now, the only way to determine the full extent of their relationship is for additional segments that see how they are when they are planning their latest scheme against the Mane Six.

The mane 6 don’t know that the villains they defeated are working for a greater evil that would will make their blood boil.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Of course they don't. Otherwise we wouldn't have a plot, especially a 'villains' plot to work with. Now what kind of story would that be?

Comment posted by Eduardo de leon deleted Feb 18th, 2022

Ya I agree what kind of story would that be and also the reason why I Black Hat would be the benefactor because I thought how the Mane 6 and spike would interact with him but since the dark one has been introduce that destroy my theory because the benefactor answers and receives order from the dark one and Black Hat gives orders he does not receive them so there my theory of mine.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't want to go out on a limb and say 'Black Hat' is not the 'best' choice to be the Benefactor, it just feels 'too easy' because he's 'clearly' evil. We just can't confirm or deny if he's a likely candidate because Mr. Enigma has had this layout for the Benefactor planned from the beginning.

Comment posted by HunterJohnson deleted Mar 19th, 2022
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Their identity will soon be revealed in Chamber of Secrets.

But, maybe it wouldn’t hurt to play one last guessing game.

What are the clues this far?

1. They know Voldemort.
  2. They shoot electricity.
  3. They certainly know a lot of Cinematic villains.
  4. Is it possible that they and this Mysterious “N” are one and the same?
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

All very good points to note about the mystery character. We do know we are dealing with a very powerful being. The revelation of their connection to the series as a whole would definitely prove most shocking.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

*GASP*

Could it be? Is it…who I think it is?

They know Voldemort, a personal connection, possibly.
They can do electricity, or at the very least, a magic kind. And they have “N” in the name.

Is it…

Nagini, but as a human?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would not be a very bad guess I can assure you. But I do think you might be just a 'wee' bit off. Good guess though.

A doctor with a vendetta against the Lombaxes.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh, now I remember. From Ratchet and Clank.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah, Captain Quarx's initial nemesis until he expands to being a pain for both Ratchet & Clank. Definitely a slightly more enduring villain than that Chairman Drek guy.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hmmm. We’ll figure out the Benefactor’s identity soon in Chambers of Secrets.

We could be getting closer now, after seeing that Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time have been thrown into the mix.

Without a doubt, meaning Mr. E’s Equestria Girls: It’s Showtimes are canon to the Cinematic Adventures. (And by extension, mine)

Whoever the Benefactor is…are they from:

1. Misthaven?
  2. Westeros?
  3. Or the Wizarding World?

Whoever they are, they seem to know who to recruit, along with possible candidates, and what important artifacts are needed to be collected…

Do we have any clues that might give away their identity?

I'm going with Diary Tom Riddle

I say it was…..
Professor Plum, in the billiards rope, with the lead pipe!

The Mysterious Benefactor has got to be...RED HERRING!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A subtle nod to that old cartoon that highlighted Mystery Inc. and Scooby when they were much younger. I will admit it was a rather entertaining perspective of the cast. Definitely some memorable moments. To think, that one kid was a major suspect in almost every crime and yet there was 'one' particular instance in which he actually 'did' commit a crime despite some skepticism in Fred's paranoia.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

You’re saying the Benefactor could be Tom Riddle from the diary?

Somehow, I don’t think that’s easy…

…because if the Benefactor is in fact, Tom Riddle, then when he has the Philosopher’s Stone in possession, he could’ve gotten back a body…if it was still possible.

…although, I remember a forum post that Mr. E posted, sometime last year, regarding The Dark One and Salazar Slytherin’s Basilisk…

…judging from the interaction, and if Mr. E was telling us the truth, it‘s possible that the Dark One is Salazar Slytherin.

But how is that possible?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Some things we’ve learned so far, regarding the Benefactor…

1. They have the power to free Queen Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow from suspended animation.
  2. They can open up portals, to travel to other worlds.
  3. They shoot lightnings, like a Sith.
  4. They’re acquainted with Voldemort.
  5. They work for the Dark One.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anything 'can' be possible. There's definitely a connection at work. But who knows? Perhaps we may get some clues during the late portion of this season.

We are definitely talking about one very powerful being. A dangerous one too.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not a bad suggestion. Though I don't know if our series is going to be 'big' enough to include this guy. It really depends on the personality we are working with in regard to this character. The character of the Benefactor itself that is.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Trigon?

Grogar?

Grindlewald?

Maybe another WWE wrestler who plays as the bad guys? Like Bray Wyatt?

Or this Uncle Howdy who keeps popping up, now and then, as of late?

Another OC Mr. E never told us about?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Chowder: (Screaming) ”SOMEBODY GIVE ME ANSWER BEFORE J LOSE MY MIND!!!!” (Normal indoor voice) “And that is all.”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Aku from Samurai Jack?

Bill Cipher from Gravity Fall?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Pinkie Pie: “PINKIE PIE! Oh wait, that’s me!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Bowser?

Master Hand?

The Evil Entity from Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Mr. E?

Not you, Mr. E! THIS Mr. E, from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Professor Plum?

Wiggly?

Gunnar Maelstrom?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Maybe it’s someone from the future! Someone who has time-travelled all the way from the distant future to rewrite the past. Trying to destroy the alliance between the Magical World, the Wizarding World, the Galaxy, and the human world — our world.

And I’ve lost my mind…

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I should’ve known this was all another way to satisfy your crazy WWE fanatic fantasy PUNK! (Uppercuts Mr. E into the sky)

Maybe Lord Morgoth?

Or perhaps Davros?

Or the Master?

Master Hand?
Crazy Hand?
Master FOOT?!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Guys... chill... I know you're anxious to hear about the Benefactor. But no need to get your anxiety on volcano exploding levels. That's my thing.

You'll know when we decide for the big reveal. That... and there's too many suspects to keep track of.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Part of my work for today was to research Evil Dead and I just found out about the Dark One(s).

Could the Benefactor, the Dark One, and this “N” person be related to the Deadites?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wouldn't that be something if the Benefactor was a deadite? Well, I don't know if the Benefactor is 'that' high on the evil scale... but they are pretty sinister.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Pepe Silvia — Charlie Day

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay, hilarity aside, is this how you're thinking right now? About the whole Benefactor thing?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 120