Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

20th Century Fox Presents
A AllSpark Pictures Production

Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle

Will Smith as Del Spooner

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack and Rainbow Dash

Bridget Moynahan as Susan

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Bruce Greenwood as Lawrence

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

Chi McBride as Lt. John Bergin

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Alan Tudyk as Sonny

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Great work as usual

When's the release date?

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Thanks i gave the mane 6 and Spike futuristic looks like Twilight and Pinkie being cyborgs Rainbow Dash Applejack and Rarity have cyberpunk futuristic clothes Fluttershy medical clothes and Spike a cool business suit

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

We still in the planning phase of when we will do this story don't worry it will come in due time

I always love it when the characters wear or changes looks to fit in with the art style of the world they are in.

Hero Roll Call!
Sonny!
Susan!
John Bergin!
Delllllllll!

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

:pinkiehappy:Oooh, IRobot, love that movie. I'd love to see some robot action there. 3PO and R2 don't count.

The futuristic designs of the Mane 6 are impressive. Twilight's and Pinkie's are my favorites.

How much I laughed with the character of Will Smith in this movie. And the designs of the robots and the final battle are spectacular. I hope The Mane 6 will soon make an adventure in "Terminator" or "Blade Runner".

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Huh... actually they do look pretty good. This way they'll fit into that dimension rather nicely.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10