Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

“Greetings all you faint hearted mortals. Once again, I shall be your host to this upcoming classic horror show of ours. For the main course, you will have the privilege of meeting a friend of mine, with a certain sense of humor. They are called by many names. But you may refer to them as…Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

”Play nice. And have unpleasant dreams.”

🎵Clear your mind, hide your fear
Don't look around, don't turn around
Pennywise is here
Hide your feelings, hide your fear
Don't look around, don't turn around
Pennywise is here

Evil lurks in his eyes
The clown they call Pennywise
He'll catch you by surprise

He's a monster, he's not human
He's more than just a figment of your imagination
You can't run, can't hide
There's no way to escape Pennywise

Evil lurks in his eyes
He'll catch you by surprise
The clown they call Pennywise🎵

This'll definitely kill the fear, unfortunately it will be very annoying after a while.

It's time for the Mane 6s to face their worst fears.
Although I'm not a huge fan of modern horror movies, I really liked the 2017 version. It's scary, and it's very true to the original Stephen King novel.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In some ways, some deem it a slight improvement of the film version that came out in the 90s (Despite the talent of Tim Curry as the titular 'IT'). But there is no argument that the 2107 version was indeed a scary movie watching experience, most of which are indeed 'true' to the original book.

If you make a movie based on a famous book, many people like it to be true to the novel. But I agree with you, although the 90s version isn't very scary, Tim Curry did a very good representation of Pennywise.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Tell me about it. I was severely pissed off with the film portrayals of 'Eragon' and 'Meg'. To be fair, like many, I am a huge fan of those books and always hoped they'd be treated with the upmost respect. Otherwise, if they had, they could've been better than how they turned out. But such is life.

Anyways, least when Tim Curry was at his prime (Before his stroke) he maintained a level of presentation that made us appreciate his acting capabilities.

The story will be classified for T or M if it will be made

I hope the Equestrians take care of the bad words that the losers' club does especially when they raise their rude finger

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably M, considering there is a slight bit of questionable conduct in the feature. Not to say we're dealing with anything to highly explicit, especially given it is the first movie and all. But still and all, this is no family feature.

But Drama Mr. Enigma told you that you have a fanfiction account?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is irrelevant to the matter at hand. The goal right now is determining how we as a duo Mr. Enigma and I will approach this project and what rating we are likely to set this for given it’s time and nature.

Well, it was the fastest to talk to him but I have a question Pennywise might know the species of heroes in case he ever faced princesses or was a friend of Discord but their relationship ended up out of control like when he met Cosmos?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You ask way too many questions.

In hindsight of whether or not Pennywise a.k.a. 'IT' may know a little something about the species he'll be dealing with, it would only further demonstrate that his abilities far surpasses merely hunting human children.

I was thinking about how Pennywise would appear to the mane 6. I'm trying to think of what It could turn into that works on a horror level and a personal fear level.

Like how the leper represents Eddie's hypochondria and his lack if control in his life, the blood from the drain represents Beverly's fear of sexual maturity because of her abusive dad, etc.

I was thinking that Pinkie would see the Cupcakes version of herself, representing her own mental troubles and her insecurity of motherhood.

Rainbow could see rainbow mouthed zombie ponies like in 28 Pranks Later, except they'd actually be like walking rotting corpses. That could represent her fear of failing her friends, or unintentionally hurting her friends because of her own screw ups.

I don't have too much else symbolically relevant but a couple ideas for general monsters.
The windigos
Huge mindless dragon
Were-timberwolf
The bugbear

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Knowing Pennywise, the devil will likely look deep into the souls of the heroes and ultimately use their 'deepest' fears to ultimately become their own worse enemies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18