Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1571 )
  • Viewing 1,501 - 1,550 of 1,571
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You're not as heavily involved with our work for the Potter films, that much is as plain as the nose on one's face.

But... we'll think about it.

Hmm........you make a valid point, Drama.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Exactly. So maybe before you condemn someone for their acts, it's important to understand what 'led' to them to make these rash decisions. If it justifies your cause that it truly makes them a villain for their behavior and decisions, there's no sense in argument. But every side has a story, those particular individuals in question did not always start off as antagonistic. They had a very difficult life growing up, and by the time something could've been done for them... it's already too late. And thus, regardless of whether we agree with their decisions or not, only one matter still remains:

The actions they do defines their story, and they alone must bear the weight of their decisions for the rest of their lives.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Speech

In the Dark Castle of Equestria, a large army consisting of the Death Eaters and the Dark Order were all gathered in the center of the throne room where they were chatting away with plans of taking over the whole Multiverse. It kept going on until Voldemort along with the Benefactor and the Dark One had arrived as well as their lackeys too and ordered them to be silenced so that they can make their speech towards the next move they will make now that the great Albus Dumbledore is dead and war is on the way

Voldemort:My fellow Death Eaters, today has been a great day for all of us because the great Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is now dead! (loud cheers erupt in which he silenced them again) And with him gone, our next phase is to attack both the Wizarding World and Equestria head on and enslave them for good!

Dark One:(the armies cheer until it silences them again) However, we will be marred by the Element Bearers and their students along with the last of the Potters; the so called 'Chosen One' and his friends who will defy us no matter what! Long have we waited for our moment to strike. We have waited in the shadows, making ourselves stronger and ruthless. The time to for our war has begun!

Benefactor:(and again, the armies cheer until it silences them once more) And when those that stand in our way are now dead along with their weakling armies gone for good. Not only we will conquer both worlds, but the Multiverse as well. (cheering erupts until it is all silenced once again) This will be the marking of a new era!

Voldemort, Dark One,& Benefactor:(unison) AN ERA OF FEAR, SUFFERING, TYRANNY, FREEDOM, SECURITY,& DESTRUCTION TO THE ENEMIES OF ALL THE WORLDS THAT DARE STAND AGAINST US AND THE NEW BEGINNING OF THE REIGN OF TERROR TO THE MULTIVERSE!!!!

Every army roared and cheered in agreement on their speech as they all started to hail their leaders knowing that with them leading their villainous forces to the brink of victory, no one will dare stand in their way, not even Harry Potter and his allies. The 3 leaders watched with maliciousness etched in their faces for this time, never again will they hide in the shadows once more. When the time Harry will leave his depressing 'home' of #4 Privet Drive, the time for their attack will begin, for the final battle of the Multiverse has begun.

Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted February 17th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

... We'll think about this one. I'm not certain if this was exactly the direction we are going for, but we shall see.

Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted February 27th

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

"No Hard Feelings"

Rainbow:(snarls) Man, I hate that painting of Walburga so bad, she looks even uglier than Petunia and Marge combined and if she was still here, I'd make her still uglier that her face will only be loved by- (Sirius clears his throat and she looks at him sheepishly) Eh-heh-heh, um....listen. No hard feelings?

Sirius:None taken, besides I hate my mom anyway

Comment posted by CortezDude deleted March 3rd

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Rainbow comforts Applejack

Applejack:(she tears up the Master's Bedroom of the house in a fit of rage) I hate those Dursleys! I hate Marge! I hate that my parents had to die! I hate my life!! I wish I never existed! (Rainbow finds her and tries to control her raging tantrum) Rainbow, let go of me! I hate this life I have! I hate-

Rainbow:(she begs frantically) AJ! AJ! Applejack, stop! Stop! (she hugs her and calms her down) Shh! Shh! It's okay! It's okay! (Applejack starts to cry in her chest while she strokes her mane to comfort her) I swear to you, AJ; If I see that foul-mouthed crone, Marge again. I'm gonna deck her face so bad, she'll never have face surgery again. Got it? (her marefriend nods) Okay, come on, let's get out of here

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Production on the new chapter is underway as we speak. I can't give an exact estimate, but once the editing is complete, it should be ready at least before the end of the week.

Woah! No one had ever seen Applejack like this.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Honestly... I don't think we're going to use those lines. Especially since it's the manner that makes me HEAVILY uncomfortable. We'll talk this over with Mr. Enigma, but for now I think it's going to be a big 'no' on this one.

No one really wants to see somepony having a mental breakdown.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Kind of pushing it a little bit. But we'll see what we determine for this project.

I was just thinking if we get into the Season 3 Finale, I imagined Applejack just raging after Marge insulted not only James and Lily but also Bright Mac and Pear Butter in front of her along with Apple Bloom and Harry's faces too.

Imagine that was you when Marge insulted your parents. How would that make you feel?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Here's the thing about Sunset Shimmer and I. She reminds me of a bad girl I've had a history with, in real life. We hated each other, until we became good friends.

But then, some stuff have happened, and...she's

More Than Anything

Me: "Sunset! You...You're really going through with all of this, are you?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I have to, <Real Name>. Ginny is in trouble and...as an Assistant Professor, I have to save her. And everyone who have been petrified. And nothing is going to stop me, even if Lucifer decides to send a whole squadron of wizard cops after me."

Me: "...Okay. Just be careful, alright? And no matter what happens, never give into the Dark Side again. It took us...so many efforts to get you back...next time...we might not be able to..."

Me: (Singing)
You didn't know that when I tried this all before
My dreams were too hard to defend
And in the end, I won't lose it all again

I changed myself into my unicorn form, and conjured a Patronus of a kirin, which galloped around me and Sunset. Except it wasn't just Sunset I vowed to protect and watch over. But my family, my dearest friends, and co-workers.

Now you're the only thing worth fighting for
More than anything, more than anything
I'll shelter and adore you more than anything

I walked over to hold Sunset close, as a friend.

Sunset Shimmer: "<Real name>, you've already done so much. You don't have to protect me from this."

Me: "I just don't want you to forget who you really are—
Like...how I've started forgetting myself."

Sunset Shimmer: "<Real name>..."

When you and I were in school, I didn't really know you at all
I always felt so small
But I hеard your stories and I was enthralled
Thе tales about your lofty dreams, I listened breathlessly
Imagining it could be me

Sunset shared her memory with me, of when we went to high school together. Back when, I was very withdrawn. I had no Facebook, no Twitter, no YouTube. Nothing to stay in the loop of the social media. And no friends. Just me, my sketchbook, homeworks, and video games. But then, Sunset Shimmer approached me, having taken interest in my drawings. From on artist to another, we started to bond over our love of drawings, and how we express ourselves with our arts.

Sunset has a magical way – literally, the geode – to see the beauty in everything, and everyone. And she wants to share her visions to the world.

Sunset Shimmer: (Singing)

So in the end, it's the view I had of you
That showed me dreams can be worth fighting for
More than anything, more than anything
I need to save my people more than anything

Sunset Shimmer held up a familiar game console I had given her. I looked at Sunset Shimmer and smiled, happy to see that the Jedi Sorceress is still the same former-bad girl, artist, and gamer that I remembered since High School. And no Cinematic Adventure could ever ruin that.

Me: (Singing) I've been dying to find out who you are
Sunset Shimmer: (Singing) I've been waiting, wanting the same thing
Me: Looks like the apple doesn't fall far
Sunset Shimmer: Took you a while
Me: I've missed that smile

Both: All that I'm hopin', now that my eyes are open
Is that we can start again, not be pulled apart again
'Cause in the end, you are part of who I am

Me: I'll support your dream, whatever lies in store
Sunset Shimmer: And who could ask for more?

Me: More than anything (Sunset Shimmer: More than anything)
More than anything (Sunset Shimmer: More than anything)
Both: I'm grateful you're my friend more than anything
More than anything

After we shared our hugs, probably for the last time, I walked away to let Sunset Shimmer and the remaining heroes carry out the task at hand.

Me: (Speaking) "Okay, if the Auras do show up at Hogwarts, I'll do whatever I can to hold them off. You need to do whatever it takes to stop the Heir of Slytherin and the Basilisk. Just be careful..."

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I can definitely see a bit of potential with this one. There's definitely much to discuss over.

Whoa....I didn't know you had that in real life, Phantom.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Cortez... please. I know some users are very easy to antagonize, believe me I've been dealing with it for years. But trust me: It's not going to end well for either of you. I'd just end the discussion while you're ahead, it's only going to get worse and then I have to start talking with the other Mods and we're going to have to make some decisions in which 'neither' of you are going to be happy.

Okay?

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Fudge, I get. But why the heck doesn't Neighsay believe them, I mean they saw it from the CA theatres. I swear, this is School Daze and School Raize all over again.

Comment posted by Tiber Septim II deleted March 5th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... that level of detail is going to be problematic. Especially when we could be accused of breaking continuity especially if they consider the commentaries 'canon'. The only other justification would be if Neighsay were hypnotized or something. Then again, I never really liked the character... but I do appreciate the actor.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Same here.
Or in a twist, he would be part of the Unicorn Anti-Union movement, who thinks that only Unicorns should rule. But then again, it's just my opinion.

The horrors of racism have been reignited.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's a possibility if it further hints what would eventually become the Generation 5 of MLP, which some fans either appreciate... or despise all together. But either way, that could spark a bit of foreshadowing.

I mean... G5 is pretty good to me, but other people have opinions that I respect as well.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It only goes to demonstrate you really do not know anyone here until you either take the time to know them… or if they are open enough to share a piece of themselves. It can’t be because anyone asks that person to do it. They must be free to do so themselves.

Especially when Maurice LaMarche is well known for being The Brain in Animaniacs.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You are continuously pushing your luck with your tone in the way you do your lines. Just 'try' not to go too far.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Sighted at Dufftown

With the lesson of Care for Magical Creatures over, every student was at the Great Hall studying for their upcoming subjects whilst the ghost of the highwayman rode through the hall. At the Slytherin table, Draco who was now wearing a cast in his right arm along with a sling after being attacked by Buckbeak the hippogriff due to him provoking the creature and now he was still stewing on the fact that he had to let his arm heal and couldn't do the things he used to do temporarily

Pansy:Does it hurt terribly, Draco?

Draco:It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm. (The Golden Trio and the Equestrians glare at him complaining) I couldn't do possibly any homework for weeks

Ron:Listen to the idiot. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?

Ocellus:Besides, it's his fault that he provoked Buckbeak in the first place

Apple Bloom:He should have think before he acted instead!

Harry:Well let's be glad that at least Hagrid didn't get fired

Hermione:Yeah but I heard Draco's father's furious. We haven't heard the end of this

Fluttershy:(worryingly) I just hope they won't do anything harmful to Buckbeak after this incident

Seamus:(he panics while holding the Daily Prophet) He's been sighted! He's been sighted!

Twilight:(confused) Who's been sighted, Seamus?

Seamus:Sirius Black!

Equestrians:(unison shock) Sirius Black?!

Hermione:(everyone gathers around him as she reads the newspaper) Dufftown? That's not far from here

Neville:(nervously) Y-You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?

Bem:With dementors at every entrance?

Seamus:Dementors. He's already slipped past them once. Who's to say he won't do it again?

Bem:(he eerily tells it to the others) That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands

Harry looked at the newspaper of Sirius struggling and he dreadfully knew that this wanted man will gun for him in the first place. With this new intel about him, who was to say if Hogwarts is safe from this criminal's hunt for him and now many questions are spewed out: Where will he strike next? Will Hogwarts survive when he attacks it? What is the man's motives in the first place? All that they knew is that Sirius is on the loose and there's no telling what the next thing he will do to both worlds will happen once he thinks about it at once.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Perhaps something worth taking into consideration for this future project. We'll have to truly think about it.

Knowing that Albus is dead, Voldemort and the Dark One now have the upper hand and the only threat that they need to take down is Harry and the Element Bearers knowing that they are thorns on their side.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Hatching A Plan

Harry exited the Potions Classroom ever since Snape got fed up of him due to the young man looking at his painful memory of James bullying him and when he got into the Middle Courtyard, he was trying to put together on what he had seen his dad do to the one professor he despised the most and what he had done to the Assistant Professors into giving them to the Dark Order as well. Whilst doing that, he heard someone sniffling tears in which he turned his head and saw the Weasley Twins along with the Hogwarts 9 comforting a young boy who had scars on his hand which was caused by none other than Umbridge's nasty blood quill

Sandbar:It's okay, kid. It's alright

Fred:What's your name?

Michael:Michael

Fred:Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael

George:Yeah, it's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading away

Yona:Yona knows that friend Michael hardly sees Yona and friends' scars anymore

George:And the pain stops after a while

Umbridge:(false cough) Hem, Hem! (they turn around and see Umbridge standing in front of them in which they glare at her angrily whilst she tells them something) As I told you lot once before, Mr. Potter and the Equestrian student representatives. Naughty children deserve to be punished

Gallus:(Umbridge leaves whilst he grumbles in anger) Oh how I just hate that toad-faced hag so much!

Silverstream:(she seethes in anger too) I just so wanna make her pay for what she's done to us and this school!

Sweetie Belle:Nah, let's just get rid of her in a humiliating way

Fred:(he turns to his twin brother and says something to him) You know, George, I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement

George:Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing

Scootaloo:(confused) What're you guys thinking anyway?

Weasley Twins:(unison) Come with us, everyone!

The Hogwarts 9 decided to follow the Weasley twins to where they were going, leaving Harry all alone in there pondering on what to do. Knowing that Filch and Mrs. Norris may be on the prowl, Harry decided to go into the Gryffindor common room and get some sleep. What Umbridge doesn't know is that the next morning during an exam of the utmost importance, the Weasley twins and the Equestrian students will make sure that the so-called 'headmistress' of Hogwarts will get her karma eventually for her inhumane punishments to the students.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The thing about plans is that not often do they end up following through. Which is why it is vital to have a back-up plan especially for your back-up plans.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

I got something. For Prisoner of Azkaban. I don't know if Sunset will be there, but I got a ton of scenes I just had to write down.
Here's a first.
********************************************************************************************************************

Bus scene

“Now for all of you newcomers,” said Stan, “Please remain in the bus at all times. And since it’s your first time…you might wanna brace yourself.”

“What does that mean?” asked Sunset in confusion.

Stan suddenly tapped the side of the glass and said “Take her away Ern.”

“Yeah, take it away Ernie!!” said the shrunken head in a Jamaican accent, which surprised the others, whilst at the same time, Ernie woke up and ate a sandwich before pulling the controls and operate the bus. “It’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

“What does that…” said a nervous Rarity before the shrunken head laughed.

When all of a sudden, the bus darted with great speed as it drove faster than the speed of light, causing some to fall on the bed with Harry as some held onto the bus in panic. The Bus began to zigzag on the road back and forth, as everyone was hanging on for their lives.

“What the hay kind of bus, is this?!” exclaimed Applejack.

“I don’t know,” said Sandbar, “Look how fast we’re going!!”

Everyone saw how they were going fast, which surprised everyone when they saw the bus speed. As all of them were close to Stan, he was curious about something and pointed at them.

“What did you say your names were, again?” asked Stan in curiosity.

“We didn’t!!” said Harry, struggling to stay in his bed seat.

“That’s Harry Potter,” said Pinkie Pie as she suddenly stood near him, perfectly balanced. “And we’re Storm Shield, Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, that’s me, Gallus, Ocellus, Smolder, Sandbar, Yona, Silverstream, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. Nice to meetcha!!”

“Likewise.” Said Stan as he shook her hoof. “And where about are all of you headed?”

“The Leaky Cauldron!!” said Harry.

“That’s in the middle of London!!” said Storm Shield.

“You hear that, Ern?” said Stan to the shrunken head, “The Leaky Cauldron, that’s in the middle of London.”

“Hey, the Leaky Cauldron,” said the shrunken head, “If you ever had da pea soup, make sure you eat it, before it eats you.”

“That doesn’t make any sense!!” shouted Twilight as the Shrunken head laughed.

Everyone looked as they zipped passed so many cars and people.

“But the Muggles,” said Harry as he was concerned, “Can’t they see us?!”

“Yeah, we don’t wanna be caught by them again!!” said Sweetie Belle.

“Muggles?” said Stan in confusion, “They don’t see nothing, do they?”

“No, but if you jab em with a fork…” said the Shrunken head.

“Or a pie!!” said Pinkie Pie.

“They feel!!” they shouted, causing them to laugh.

“It must be cloaked by magic!!” said Ocellus, “That would explain why it moves so fast!!”

But as they turned around the corner, the Shrunken head screamed and yelled “Ernie!! Little old lady at 12 o Clock!!!”

“What?!” exclaimed everyone sans Pinkie Pie.

“Hello, excuse me,” said Pinkie Pie, “All in favor for not hitting that old lady in the middle of the road, say ah.”

Everyone screamed as they were close to the old lady. However, the bus driver, Ernie, pulled a lever of sorts, causing it to stop abundantly, making everyone yelped as they crashed against the window. All of them partially smeared against it.

“This…is not how I wanted my first bus ride to go.” Whimpered Sweetie Belle.

“Are all bus rides like this?” asked Gallus.

“No, usually they’re thrice as tame than this one.” Said Sunset.

Rainbow then felt something, “Rarity, is that your horn at my…?”

“I would never do such vulgar things!!” shouted Rarity.

“That’s mine. My bad.” Said Storm Shield.

However, everyone was able to pry themselves from the window, whilst they watched the old lady cross the street. Whilst the shrunken head was counting down.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…3 and a half, 2, 1 and three quarters.” Said the Shrunken head. The moment the old lady passed the bus, “YES!!”

Within a split second, the bus darted off again, with Fluttershy screaming, “I want off of this bus!!!”

“We’re not even there yet, Flutters!!” said Sunset.

However, during the drive, Harry saw Stan holding what appeared to be a newspaper of sorts. And on the cover was a man with a wanted sign, screaming.

“Excuse me, who is that?!” said Harry as the others looked and barely could pay attention at the same time. “That man?”

Stan sighed and looked at the cover. Then he was in disbelief and said “Who is that? Who is…?”

He showed them the front page of the paper and the man in front of it.

“That is Sirius Black, that is.” Said Stan. “Don’t tell me you never been hearing of Sirius Black?”

Harry shook his head, with Twilight saying “Sorry sir, we’ve never heard of him.”

“Right, right, newcomers.” Said Stan as he realized it. He then leaned over and said “He’s a murderer. Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it.”

“Wait, someone actually escaped Azkaban?!” exclaimed Ocellus.

“How did he escape?” asked Harry.

“Well, that’s the question, isn’t it?” Said Stan. “He’s the first one to done it.”

“This is incredible,” said Twilight in surprise, “As far as anyone can tell, Azkaban is one of the most dangerous prisons in the wizarding world.”

“Right you are, miss.” Said Stan. “Also…he was also a big supporter of…You-Know-Who.”

Everyone was surprised as they thought they’d never hear the name again.

“I reckon you heard of him?” asked Stan.

“Yeah,” said Harry as he was partially lost in thought, “Him I’ve heard of.”

“And the ones that fought with him.” Glared Smolder.

“You think that our teachers will be involved this time?” asked Silverstream, “I mean they have been missing out on all the action ever since we got there. Twice in fact.”

“Ugh, don’t remind us.” Said Rainbow as she hated being out of the action.

The bus continued to speed and drove over the bridge of London. That was, until they spotted two double decker busses.

“Ernie, two double Deckers at twelve o clock.” Said the shrunken head.

“Uh oh,” said Sandbar, before shouting “Busses ahead!!!”

Pinkie was suddenly close in front of the screen and shouted “Extreme closeup!!!”

Pinkie, get off of the camera!!!

However, Ernie continued to drive the bus towards the double Deckers.

“Ernie they’re getting closer.” Said the shrunken head, causing everyone to scream as they panicked, “Ernie they’re right on top of us!!!”

Suddenly, Ernie pulled a lot of levers and wires, causing the entire bus to suddenly move in slow motion. Shocking everyone.

“Wait…we okay?” asked Yona in confusion.

Suddenly, as Ernie pulled a lever of sorts, the Shrunken head turned to them and said “Mind your head.”

Suddenly, the head looked like it was flattening itself, whilst at the same time, everyone also began to be flat.

“What in tarnation?!” said Applejack in shock.

“It must be the bus’s magic.” Said Rarity. “Oh, very clever. Changing the size in order for them to fit perfectly through.”

The bus continued to stay flat as they passed through the two double decker busses. But then it stretched back to normal with the occupants as the shrunken head said “Hey guys. Guys. Why the long faces?”

It began to laugh as everyone was now back in their normal size. “Now I know what a pancake and taffy feels like.” Said Rainbow Dash.

But when the bus passed the other two busses, it began to speed off in the speed of light. But as it was at a large part of the road.

“Ernie!!” shouted the shrunken head. “You’re missing the turn, you’re missing the turn, you’re missing the turn!!!”

Within a split second, Ernie began to turn the wheel like crazy, causing the bus to literally spin around. At the same time, Harry, and everyone else held on for their dear lives whilst they screamed. Whilst Stan was just standing there, reading the paper.

“How are y’all so calm about this?!!” exclaimed Apple Bloom.

“Trust me love,” said Stan, “When you’ve been serving on the wizarding bus as long as I have, you tend to get used to it overtime.”

“So, we noticed!!” said Smolder.

“Although,” said Stan, “For your sake, I hope your Yak friend’s grip is strong.”

As they saw him pointing, they saw Yona hanging on and is about to slip and fall…onto them.

“Oh, Sweet Celestia.” Muttered Ocellus in worry.

“Don’t worry,” said Sandbar, “As long as Yona hangs on, we’ll…”

Yona slipped and screamed, whilst everyone else screamed too as she crashed on top of them.

“I spoke too soon.” Groaned Sandbar.

“You and your big mouth, indeed.” Said Gallus.

“Hey look, no hands!!” said the Shrunken head before he laughed.

After much spinning, the bus finally found its road and drove towards their destination. The bus made a left turn and continued down the road. “Yeah, yeah, nearly there, nearly there.” Said the Shrunken head, indicating all of them were there.

“I think we’re almost there!!” said Storm Shield.

“I wanna get off!!” shouted Spike.

The bus instantly stopped, making everyone crash against the window again. Whilst at the same time, the bus gently bumped into a car, causing the car alarm to go off. After a ride, everyone shakingly stood up and moved.

“The leaky cauldron.” Said Stan.

“Next stop, Nocturn Alley.” Said the Shrunken Head.

“Wait, they can take a bus there?” whispered Scootaloo.

“But we took Floo Powder to get there.” Said Sweetie Belle.

“We accidentally casted it when we went with Harry, Remember.” Reminded Apple Bloom.

Suddenly, a hunchback of a man came in and smiled at them.

“Ah, Mr. Potter and guests.” Said the man, “At last.”

“Oh, I do not think we have met.” Said Rarity.

“My apologies.” Said the hunchback. “My name is Tom.”

“Oh, I remember now.” Said Storm Shield, “He’s the innkeeper of the Leaky Cauldron.”

“Right, you are sir,” said Tom, “We’ve been expecting you lot. Here, let me get that.”

“Oh, perish the though.” Said Sunset, “We’ll help you out.”

“Mighty appreciate it, ma’am.” Said Tom as everyone climbed off.

Suddenly the Young Six and CMC shouted “Land!!”

They instantly got onto the ground and kissed it. Confusing Tom. He looked at the others and said “First time on the bus?”

“Yes.” Said everyone whilst some groaned.

“Oh, don’t worry.” Said Tom, “It’ll pass overtime. I should know, I remember my first time on the bus.”

“Take her away, Ern!!” said Stan.

“Yeah, take it away, Ernie!!” said the Shrunken Head.

They watched the bus disappear in the speed of light the moment it drove off. They were stunned by what they saw.

“You know something,” said Rainbow Dash, “The more we’re in the Wizarding World, the more I’ll never get used to it.”

“I quite agree with you, Rainbow Dash.” Said Rarity as everyone entered the Inn.

“Right this way now.” Said Tom. When he saw the car’s alarm going off, he was about to use his wand to turn it off…

“Allow me.” Said Storm as he used his magic to turn it off.

“Mighty appreciate it, sir.” Said Tom as he and Storm Shield went inside.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Here's the second
***********************************************************************************************************************

Monster book scene

The next morning, the people of London were busy moving about, setting up their market stalls, whilst the train was busy moving past. Hedwig was sitting on her spot whilst the Mane 6, the Young Six, the CMC and Sunset had gotten up early and decided to check in on Harry to see if he was okay. Though some of the creatures didn’t like the noise.

“Is it always this noisy?” asked Apple Bloom.

“Don’t worry,” said Sunset, “Most trains tend to do that. Though I wonder how it would’ve been if any of us had lived near a train station.”

“Oh, I simply wouldn’t have any beauty sleep at all.” Said Rarity.

“Same with me,” said Rainbow, “Even Fluttershy can’t sleep in a noisy place, especially since what Filthy Rich nearly did.”

“What happened?” asked Harry as he wondered.

“Long story.” Muttered Fluttershy.

“But don’t they sound proof the place if you wanted some peace and quiet?” asked Sweetie Belle.

“Sometimes they do.” Said Storm Shield, “But sometimes people like to be prepared to sleep with loud noises.”

“If you think you can sleep through loud noises,” said Smolder, “Be glad you don’t live in the Dragon Lands.”

Suddenly they heard loud mutterings.

“Wait,” said Gallus as he was confused, “Did you guys hear that?”

Sandbar heard the noise and looked around, then to where they placed their books.

“Hey yeah, it’s coming from over there.” Said Sandbar.

Harry looked at where their books were placed, but then noticed something was off, causing all of them to investigate. Then they noticed that certain books of theirs were moving.

“Wait, are those books moving?” said a concerned Applejack.

Rainbow went over and read out loud “The monster book of monsters? The hay kind of book is that?”

“It’s probably about the monsters of the Wizarding world.” Said Twilight excited. “I can’t wait to read it.”

“I don’t know,” said Gallus, “There’s something off about those books.”

Harry was the first to take the book and investigate, with the others following their lead with their books.

“Wait,” said Apple Bloom as she listened to it. “Is it…growling?”

They opened the books by removing the leather strap, and to their surprise, each of their monster books had four eyeballs.

“It has eyes?!!” exclaimed Sweetie Belle as she looked at the books.

“More importantly,” said a worried Scootaloo, “Why do those things have teeth?”

Harry and everyone looked at their books as the books growled whilst the teeth were there. When all of a sudden, the books grumbled and grunted and made loud noises as it began to chomp and bite at the same time, shocking a screaming occupant in the room.

“Oh my gosh, the books are alive!!” shouted Ocellus.

“Books gonna eat us!!” shouted a panicking Yona.

Everyone dropped the books as they kept chomping and tried to get them. Twilight tried to blast them with her magic, but they bounced off.

“Why isn’t my magic working?!” shouted Twilight.

“They must be enchanted!!” said Storm Shield as he jumped away from the books.

“Kind of like chocolate frogs!!” shouted Pinkie as she tried to bounce away.

Everyone quickly jumped onto the bed as the fliers remained on the air as the books kept trying to get them, until all of them quickly went under the bed.

“What the hay kind of idiot would make books that could eat people?!!” exclaimed Rainbow.

“When they said monster books, they didn’t have to mean literally!!” said Sunset.

“Wait,” said Silverstream as she quickly quieted them down. “They’ve stopped.”

Everyone quickly peaked under the bed and saw all of the books just sitting there, growling, and staring, as if waiting for their prey. They were quiet for a few moments, until all of them chomped away and tried to attack, but then they backed away again when the books came out. When they saw there was nothing, they went back under.

“We gotta get those books under control.” Said Scootaloo.

“I got an idea.” Said Pinkie Pie as she pulled out a ton of shoes that matched Harry’s. “Everyone grab your bait.”

Everyone grabbed their shoes, with Pinkie handing Harry one as she said “This way you don’t have to worry about damaging your shoes.”

“Thanks.” Said Harry as he accepted it.

Everyone stood in position, where Sunset counted down. The moment she signaled, everyone dropped their shoes, causing the book of monsters to pop out and eat the shoes.

“Now!!” shouted Sunset.

“BONZAI!!!” Shouted everyone, causing them to land on the books really hard as all of the books grunted from the weight.

Twilight suddenly levitated them in line, and took out a stick.

“Bad books!!” shouted Twilight before spanking them. “Bad books, bad books, bad books, bad books!!”

Twilight gave a relieved smile, until she heard snickering. It was half the Mane 6, the Young Six and CMC, whilst the rest smirked and watched in amusement.

“Does she do that more often?” asked Harry.

“Harry my friend, have we got stories to tell you.” Said Scootaloo.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

The third.
************************************************************************************************************

Before Hippogriff scene

“Broaden your minds,” muttered Hermoine in a mocking tone, “Use your inner eye to see the future.”

Hermoine and a few others laughed.

“Ah don’t think seeing the future is that bad, Hermoine.” Said Apple Bloom.

“That’s right.” Said Ocellus, “There are over hundreds of different possibilities about knowing the future. And if you do, the more prepared you’ll be.”

“Yeah,” said Smolder, “Like in one scenario where you walk away after Malfoy insulted you, and the other where you’d punch him so hard you’d break off his nose!!”

The CMC, the rest of the Young Six, along with Harry, Ron and Hermoine gave Smolder odd looks.

“What?! I’m not the only one who thinks that.” Said Smolder, before grumbling “Besides, he could use a butt-kicking in the rear.”

Hermoine didn’t know how to respond to that, but after a moment, she said “Huh. Surprisingly I agree with you on that, Smolder.”

“Wow, you actually agree with someone.” Said Gallus sarcastically, which earned a glare from Hermoine. “Er, sorry. Habit hard to break there.”

“He has been trying though.” Said Silverstream, “He’s been taking sensitivity lessons from Professor Fluttershy.”

“Sensitivity lessons?” said Hermoine, “Maybe Ron could use one.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” said Ron offended.

“Charms Class.” Said Sweetie Belle.

“The Troll.” Said Scootaloo.

“During that one Halloween.” Said Apple Bloom.

“Oh. Right.” Muttered Ron as he had forgotten about that.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

And the 4th, as well as one of my favorites
***************************************************************************************************************

Marauder’s map scene

It was a winter’s day in Hogwarts, as everyone was heading to Hogsmeade and are very happy. However, not all of them are lucky. Harry was sitting near the window, watching everyone leave. He remembered he couldn’t get a signed document. And if it weren’t for his Uncle’s sister, he could’ve had a document signed long ago.

“Harry?”

Harry turned around and was surprised to see the Young Six and CMC standing there.

“What are all of you doing here?” asked Harry. “Shouldn’t all of you go to Hogsmeade?”

“Not without you.” Said Sandbar.

“Yeah,” said Apple Bloom, “Y’all shouldn’t be here by yerself.”

“And it’s too bad you can’t go with us.” Said Scootaloo, “And that you had to wait for another two years before you get a chance to do that.”

“Plus, our sisters are with Ron and Hermoine,” said Sweetie Belle, “We wanted to join them, but it didn’t feel right to go without you.”

“We felt pretty bad that you couldn’t go with us.” Said Ocellus.

“Yeah,” said Gallus, “If only you could sneak out with us.”

“I can’t, not whilst Filch is watching us.” Said Harry.

“Not if you have your cloak with you.” Said Smolder.

Harry blinked and looked at the others. For why didn’t he think of that?

“We’ll wait for you until you get here.” Said Smolder as everyone walked down the stairs.

At the snowy courtyard, the Young Six and CMC were walking by…acting like nothing’s wrong. They walked on and tried to stay cool at the same time.

“Hey Fred. Hey George.” Said the gang.

“Hey.” Said Fred and George as they were busy making a snowman.

However, just as they continued. Both of them saw a set of footprints appearing on the snow. The two of them slowly looked at one another, and realized who it was. They walked by, pretending nothing was wrong. Until…both of them quickly dragged Harry and pulled him.

“Guys, let me go!!” said Harry.

This caught the CMC and Young Six’ attention.

“Clever, Harry.” Said Fred.

“But not, clever enough.” Said George.

“Besides, we’ve got a better idea.” Said Fred.

“Uh oh, busted!!” said Scootaloo as she and the others ran after Harry.

“You know, in hindsight, maybe walking invisible during the snow was a bad idea.” Said Ocellus.

“Gee, no kidding.” Said Smolder sarcastically.

“Guys, wait!!” said Apple Bloom as she and the others caught up with them.

“We’re trying to get to Honeydukes!!” said Harry.

“We know.” Said the two brothers, which surprised the CMC and the Young Six.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get you there.” Said Fred.

“If you pipe down.” Said George.

They quickly went to the staircase of the clocktower and placed Harry there, with the CMC and Young Six gathering.

“Now Harry, Come and join the big boys.” Said Fred and George all together.

Harry took of his cloak and looked a bit peeved.

“What are you doing?!” said Harry before Fred and George shushed them, with one of the brothers handing Harry some sort of large paper. “What’s this Rubbish?”

“Heh, what’s this rubbish, he says.” Said Fred to George before looking at Harry, “That there, is the secret to our success.”

“Really?” said Scootaloo in confusion.

“That piece of paper?” Said Smolder.

“That’s right,” said George, “It’s a wrench giving it to you, believe me.”

“But we decided, your need is greater than ours.” Said Fred before turning to George. “George, if you will.”

George pulled out his wand and says “I solemnly swear, that I am up to no good.”

George placed his wand against the paper, causing words and images to slowly show up.

“Hey look, it’s doing something.” Said Sandbar.

Once it was fully revealed, everyone tried to read.

“Messer Moody…” said Silverstream.

“Worm tail.” Said Ocellus.

“Prad foot.” Said Smolder.

“And prongs.” Said Yona.

“Are proud to present…” said Harry before he and the others said at the same time, “The Marauder’s map?”

“We owe them, so much.” Said George.

Everyone helped Harry open the map as he looked at it, causing them to see footprints and names to appear.

“Hey, a bunch of stuff is happening.” Said Apple Bloom.

“And with names at the side.” Said Sweetie Belle.

“Hang on.” Said Harry in realization. “This is Hogwarts.”

“Hey, you’re right.” Said Gallus.

“It map of entire school.” Said Yona.

“And that, no.” said Harry as he saw something. “Is that really…?”

“Dumbledor.” Said Fred.

“In his study.” Said George.

“Pacing.” Said Fred.

“Does that a lot.” Said George.

“Hey, I can see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna there.” Said Ocellus.

“They must be there for a meeting.” Said Apple Bloom.

“You mean this map shows…?” said Harry before being cut off.

“Everyone.” said Fred.

“Everyone?” said everybody surprised.

“Everyone.” Said George.

“Of where they are.” Said Fred.

“Of what they’re doing.” Said George.

“Of every minute.” Said Fred.

“Of every day.” Said George.

“That’s amazing!!” said Silverstream.

“Everyone and their grandmother would want a map like this!!” said Sandbar.

“Brilliant. Where’d you get it?” said Harry in surprise.

“Nicked it from Filch’s office of course.” Said Fred. “First year.”

The others laughed at this as Smolder said “Oh man, that must be really embarrassing for him.”

“Now listen,” said George, “There are seven secret passages leading out of Hogwarts. We recommend…”

“This one.” Said Fred and George as they showed Harry the spot on the map.

“The one-eyed witch passage way.” Said Fred.

“It’ll lead you straight to Honeydukes.” Said George.

“Hey, ah remember passin’ this way.” Said Apple Bloom.

“Yeah, it’s where we took the short cut to Charms Class.” Said Sweetie Belle.

“I’m surprised there was a passage way at all.” Said Scootaloo.

“Well before you ask anything else, you’d best hurry.” Said Fred, “Cause Filch is heading this way.”

“Oh, and you lot, don’t forget,” said George, “When you’re done, just say…”

“Mischief, manage.” Said bother the brothers at the same time whilst George pointed his wand at the map, “Otherwise anyone could read it.”

They saw the map slowly disappearing, “Whoa, Professor Twilight would get a kick out of these maps.” Said Silverstream.

“Maybe she could make something like this for Equestria in the future.” Said Ocellus.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

And the last one, also my top favorite.
**************************************************************************************************************

Whomping Willow troubles

Everyone runs after Ron whilst he was chasing after Scabbards As they got up the hill, they all stopped and saw Ron had managed to catch the rat. However, Hermoine and Sunset instantly recognize it.

“Oh no.” muttered Sunset as she went pale.

“What is it?” asked Twilight.

“Do all of you realize what tree it is?” asked Hermoine in worry.

Then it clicked to the CMC and Young Six. “Are you kidding me?!” exclaimed Smolder.

“They moved the Whomping Willow here?!” exclaimed Scootaloo.

“The what?” said Applejack in confusion.

“Remember that tree we told you we crashed into when we got here before that there incident with the Basilisk?” asked Apple Bloom.

Then it clicked to Storm Shield, Harry, and the Mane 6.

“Oh, that’s not good.” Said Storm Shield.

“No kidding.” Said Harry before shouting, “Ron!! Run!!”

“There’s a wizard attacking tree behind you!!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

Ron looked up and saw something that shocked him whilst he panicked.

“Harry, Hermoine, everyone, run!!” shouted Ron in panic as he pointed behind them. It’s the Grim!!

Everyone looked behind and saw a big dog behind them that almost looked like the one from Harry’s cup. Everyone was shocked to see the dog.

“Nice doggy.” Said Ocellus a bit frightened.

Suddenly the dog ran and the others were prepared. However, it instead jumped over them and headed straight for Ron, making him panic as the dog grabbed him by the leg and pulled him towards the tree.

“Ron!!” exclaimed everyone as they ran after him.

Everyone ran and tried to help save Ron as he was being pulled towards the tree as they all gave chase. Harry jumps to try and grab him, but he misses, causing Ron to be pulled underground as everyone watched him being drowned into darkness.

“Ron!!” shouted Harry.

“Ron!!” shouted Hermoine.

“We have to go after him!!” shouted Twilight.

“You’re joking right?!” said a flabbergasted Rarity, “Into all that mud?!”

“We have to go after him!!” said Sweetie Belle.

“He’d do the same for us!!” said Sandbar.

However, just as they stood up, they failed to notice the Whomping Willow Branch coming up towards them and slaps them away, making them fly a bit backwards as they landed onto the ground.

“Oh, right,” said Gallus whilst he was groaning, “Forgot about that.”

“Nice to see it hasn’t lost its touch.” Said Silverstream in sarcasm.

Everyone got up after the impact.

“Now I see why all of you had trouble with that thing.” Said Rainbow Dash.

Everyone heard Ron screaming from underneath the tree whilst the Whomping Willow prepared to defend itself against the intruders.

“Come on!!” shouted Harry.

“We have to get under that tree!!” shouted Storm Shield.

Everyone rushes in, trying to get to the hole underground, but the Whomping Willow kept slamming its branches onto them, keeping them at bay.

“That is one crazy tree!!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

“No wonder you guys had trouble with it!!” shouted Rainbow Dash after dodging one of its branches.

They were close to the hole until Hermoine saw the tree branch coming towards them.

“Duck!!” shouted Hermoine.

Everyone ducked in time, except for Harry, Gallus, Sandbar and Storm Shield as they landed, with Harry’s glasses falling off of him. They saw another branch coming towards them, but they were able to jump in time. However, Hermoine, Silverstream, Yona and the CMC weren’t able to dodge it in time as they ended up grabbing the branch as they were hanging on for dear life. The fliers and magic users tried to keep it at bay.

“Immo…!!!” shouted Sunset as she tried to cast as a spell, but then she gets whacked by the tree whilst also being flung around at the same time. Before crashing, she shouted, “I really hate this tree!!”

Twilight kept flying around using her magic, with Rarity doing the same from the ground whilst Applejack kept throwing rocks onto it. Fluttershy used the stare.

“You better stop hurting my!!” shouted Fluttershy before she gets whacked by the tree. Thankfully Rainbow caught her, with Fluttershy looking shocked. “I don’t understand. The stare usually works.”

“Oh, yeah, that would’ve worked,” said Rainbow in sarcasm, before shouting in seriousness, “If it had any eyeballs!!”

A large part of the tree tried to slam Harry and his group, with Storm quickly using his magic to block it. “Move!!” shouted Storm Shield.

They quickly moved out of the way with Storm following. They saw how Hermoine, Silverstream, Yona and the CMC still on the branch and were screaming in fright.

“You know, if we weren’t being threatened to be crushed, this could be a fun ride!!” shouted Scootaloo.

“Somehow I’m not seeing the fun side to it!!” shouted Sweetie Belle.

The tree then pulled them through its branches, trying to get them off. At the same time, Gallus noticed Harry looking for his glasses.

Gallus was able to grab the glasses and gave it to Harry whilst shouting, “Here!!”

“Thanks!!” said Harry.

Harry put his glasses on as they saw the others on the branch coming towards them.

“Incoming!!” shouted the CMC.

As they passed, Hermoine, Silverstream, Yona and the CMC grabbed Harry, Gallus, Sandbar and Storm Shield, making them realized what just happened.

“Oh, crud.” Said Gallus as he knew what was going to happen.

They were then suddenly pulled and were dragged around.

“Why does this always keep happening to us?!” shouted Sandbar.

“You’re asking that now?!” exclaimed Gallus.

Whilst they were being swung around, Sunset used the Force to summon her Lightsaber and sliced the branch off and freeing herself. She was able to land near the entrance, with Twilight and the rest of the Mane 6, Spike, Ocellus and Smolder landing near it.

“We’ve got an opening!!” shouted Sunset.

Suddenly, Harry, Sandbar, Gallus, and Storm Shield were being flung towards them.

“INCOMING!!” shouted Sandbar, Gallus, and Storm Shield.

The others saw and were shocked, causing them to collide and fall through the entrance. They continued to slide down and land hard, whilst also groaning. Sunset was able to stand up and dust herself off.

“Everybody okay?” said Sunset after she got up.

Gallus popped his head up and had a very irked look on his face. “Define, okay.” Asked Gallus sarcastically.

“Well, it could be worse.” Said Sandbar.

Suddenly, as if messing with fate, Hermoine, Silverstream, Yona, and the CMC also came down and crashed on top of the others, making them groan again whilst Sunset winced at that.

“You had to ask?” said Spike looking with a flexed eyebrow.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Groaned Smolder whilst straining.

“We’re sorry.” Said Hermoine.

“Don’t worry.” Said Harry whilst getting up.

“Yeah, you get used to it.” Said Rainbow Dash.

Never thought I'd see Twilight spank a book.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A potential idea. I got it from Chaotic’s Season 2’s episode Triple Threat

Order of the Phoenix
Dumbledore’s Army — Equestrian, Jedi, Witches, and Wizards “struggling” to work together

After Voldemort’s return, the entire Multiverse has been on edge. The Dark Lord’s very presence has shaken every world.

One of the solutions to combatting Voldemort and his newly reformed army of Death Eaters, and the Dark Orders was for the Wizarding World, Jedi Order, and Equestrians to work together.

Trouble is…they can’t stop fighting each other.

Scenario #1 — Training Exercise

Sunset Shimmer: “I can feel it from the Force! They’re coming to attack us, from that direction!”

Ben Solo: (Ignites his lightsaber) “Don’t worry, master. They won’t attack, unless I have anything to say about it.”

Random Gryffindor: “HA! That’s a laugh. Like you Jedi and your bright colorful swords would know anything about a sneak attack. They’re gonna catch us by surprise, by apparate in the middle of our fortress!”

Sunset Shimmer: (To the Gryffindor) “I doubt that. I may be a Jedi, but I still remember my spells. And apparition only works, if you picture the exact layout of your desired location. And neither of them have seen the inside of our fortress.”

Random Hufflepuff: (To Sunset) “And since WHEN do we take orders from Jedi? Only wizards know how wizards fight!”

Sunset Shimmer: (To HufflePuff) “…Need i remind you that there are Jedi on their team too?”

Random Gryffindor: “Hmph. I guess our team has the same problem…”

Ben Solo: (To the wizards) “If you don’t like us, then why don’t you join the Dark Orders?”

Meanwhile, Galen Marek was leading his other team of Jedi and wizards in the same exercise, against Sunset’s team.

Galen Marek: (To his team) “Alright. Listen up! We focus all of our attacks on the front gate. You wizards will use your spells to provide covers, while my Jedi and I will cut our way with our lightsabers.”

Dean Thomas: “I still say we should’ve apparated our way into the fortress, then take it out form the inside.”

Petro: (To Dean) “No way. It’s too fast and risky.”

Seamus Finnigan: (To Petro) “Well, no wonder we’ve been wasting away valuable times, with you slowpokes slowing us down!”

Petro: (To Seamus) “WHO ARE YOU CALLING US SLOW, STICK MAN?!”

Seamus Finnigan: (To Petro) “YOU, FLASHLIGHT!”

Seamus and Petro growling in each other’s faces.

Watching from a distance, Twilight, Storm Shield, and Harry Potter watched in dismay as their teammates were too busy fighting each other than their missions at hands and hooves.

Harry Potter: “This isn’t going the way it’s supposed to work…”

Twilight Sparkle: “But we have to keep trying, Harry. The only way we’ll stand a chance against the Dark Orders is if all of our friends can learn to work together.”

Storm Shield: “Too bad they’d rather be like Sith and fight each other, instead of helping to fight together.”

Galen was pulling Petro back, with Dean doing the same for Seamus.

Dean Thomas : (To Seamus) “Stop it, Seamus! Save it for the bad guys!”

Galen Marek: “Children! Enough! We need to figure out how we’re going to attack!”

Seamus Finnigan: “We fly in!”

Petro: “We use our lightsabers!”

Seamus Finnigan: “What do you have against flying, pajamas? You scared of height?”

And once again, Petro and Seamus tussled with each other, with Petro angrily slashing his lightsaber at Seamus, who fired every spells he knows, from Protego, Jelly Leg Jinx, Disarming, and everything to keep his distance, and retaliating with Petro.

And Sunset wasn’t faring any better with her team.

Sunset Shimmer: (Reeling in Ben Solo) “BEN! THAT’S ENOUGH!”

Random Gryffindor: (To Sunset) “And you’re supposed to be Princess Twilight’s nemesis? But you’re just a senile old lady!”

Sunset Shimmer: (To the Gryffindor) “OH?! SENILE, AM I?!” (Grapples with the Gryffindor who fought back)

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Orders of the Phoenix
Storm Shield stopping the chaos

Discord: (Munches on popcorns with Peeves) “I honestly don’t know who to root for, Peeves. Wizards, Jedi, or Equestrians?”

Storm Shield: (Royal Canterlot voice) “THAT’S ENOUGH!!!!” (Slams his lightsaber pike into the ground)

“HAVE YOU ALL GONE MAD?! Or have you forgotten why we’re all here to begin with? We’re fighting for our home worlds. Our people! Everything and everyone we’ve sworn to protect! Now maybe Equestria doesn’t mean a thing to you if you’re from the Galaxy, and the Wizarding World may not have the same ideals as yours if you’re an Equestrian. But the future of the Multiverse is at stakes. It depends on us. ALL OF US! If we don’t pull together and put aside our differences, then NONE OF US WILL SURVIVE against the Dark Orders! I don’t care if you’re Jedi, a Wizard, or Equestrian. I expect full cooperation from all of you! But if you’d rather fight each other, instead of the enemy we all share…then leave. Now.”

Well, what do you know? I’ve had “Chaotic” on the brain lately, both the show and the fan made online game that’s been around in recent years, “Chaotic: Recode”. I think I’ve played that game a few times before, but I need a lot of practice with many strategies involving many card combinations.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Well I figured that since Twilight likes books, there would be at least one book that she hates, considering it tried to eat her.
Plus that was sort of a reference from King Arthur's Disasters.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Considering that this is a monster book that will 'try' to eat its owner if not handled properly... some pony is going to have to teach it a bit of discipline. Kind of like when you put two cats, even females, who could threaten to tear each other apart after the 10-day separation period has passed... sometimes you have to give some tough love.

Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted March 31st

Continuation

At the same time, Whisper Dream had been in hiding, watching the event occur.

She felt really bad for Ron... and Hermione... and Harry and those other creatures.

So, for the first time in ages, she decided to make a decision for herself for once.

After making sure Draco didn't see her, she snuck off and gently flapped her wings before following the group toward Hagrid's hut.

Y'all better listen to Master Storm Shield, Everyone or else things will get even worse than it is now.

• Viewing 1,501 - 1,550 of 1,571