Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1571 )
  • Viewing 1,401 - 1,450 of 1,571

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Peeves mocking Umbridge

Peeves:Hey, Discord! (he turns to him) Check this out. (he pulls his pants down and uses his butt to mimic Umbridge's mouth) Hello! My name is Buttbridge and I'm a stupid ugly toad who is loyal to Minister Dumbnelius Fudge and Chancellor Dumbsay and I'm making these decrees because I just want some attention and yadi-yada-yadi-yada-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah! Plus, the Ministry of Magic sucks!

Discord:BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nice on, Peeves! Nice one!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Pinkie assigned to Yule Ball preparations

Pinkie:Wait! Wait! Wait! So you're saying that I'm in charge of preparing the Great Hall for the upcoming Yule Ball?!

Albus:Yes, Pinkie. Upon the orders of Celestia

Pinkie:AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so nervous-cited! Ohmigoodness! I can't believe I'm in charge of preparations for the Yule Ball this school year! Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much, Professor Dumbledore!

Albus:(chuckles) You're welcome, Pinkie

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't know if it's the flowers... but the melody disturbs me so. Brings back bad memories.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Daryl Dixon Reference

Rarity:Will we see you again, Fleur darling?

Fleur:I hope so. I'll miss you all

Pinkie:Don't worry, Rarity! We'll get to see her again. She'll go back to France which will be a post-apocalyptic undead world and be this nun named Isabelle Carriere who meets this hunter named Daryl Dixon from a safe zone named Alexandria who left another community called the Commonwealth in which he ends up in your home country and you'll help him get back to the USA so that he can find his friend and brother figure named Rick Grimes. Am I right?

Fleur:(confused) Uh...what?

Rarity:Pinkie darling, what are you even trying to say?

Pinkie:Nothing!

Fleur:Um...okay...(whispering) Is she sometimes like this?

Rainbow:(sighs) That's Pinkie Pie to you, Fleur. She'll say anything random and it sometimes doesn't make a bit of sense to any of us as a matter of fact. But we just shrug it off to be honest

Fleur:(long pause) Mm......fair point

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Huh... she was featured in that Walking Dead series, wasn't she? I never would've guessed it myself.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Prisoner of Azkaban
Princess Celestia's boggart

Princess Celestia: "AAAAH!!! Not the chickens! IT'S MY KRYPTONITE!"

Queen Chrysalis: "...Are you kidding me? Your one weakness...was CHICKENS?!"

Hmm...

Chrysalis' Boggart

Chrysalis: (fearful) No...no, i-it can't be!

Fire Wall: Chrysalis...why didn't you find me? Why did you leave me to die?

Chrysalis: I-I didn't...it wasn't...it wasn't my fault!

Sweeney Todd: (afraid) My goodness...

Latest Intelligence

Inside the Gryffindor common room during nighttime while everyone was at bed, the group were still stewing not long after the incident of Trelawney's unauthorized sacking made by Umbridge, the Golden Trio and the Equestrians were infuriated over the fact that Umbridge would do something like this all the while Fudge and Neighsay were still discrediting Albus, Harry, Celestia,& Luna along with the so called High Inquisitor not allowing them to do magic during her 'subject' despite her taking the DADA Professor application

Hermione:(angry complaining) That foul, evil, old gargoyle! We're not learning how to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass our OWLs. She's taking over the entire school!

Pinkie:Tell me about it! She made poor Trelawney cry when she was almost unfairly sacked

Rainbow:Ooh if I see that old toad do that again, I'm gonna beat her so bad that her face is gonna be even uglier than it is right now and make her never do a false cough again!

Applejack:Count me in too, RD. Ah can't stand to see anyone get treated like this

Spike:(he turns to Harry) Hey, Harry. What's the latest news on the radio?

Harry:Hold on...

Fudge:(Harry turns up the radio in which he speaks about the recent events) Security has been and will remain the Ministry's top priority. Furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these disappearances are the work of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black

Neighsay:Including the security of Equestria along with the discrediting campaign that we still hold against Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry James Potter, Princess Celestia,& Princess Luna in order to make our worlds safer and secure from their lies too

Rarity:(Harry scoffs at the news whilst she speaks in disdain) What a load of garbage these ruffians say!

Storm Shield:They're still getting more paranoid every single day

Ron:Right now, we need some more information on what they're up to

Sirius:(he contacts them in the fireplace) Harry

Golden Trio & Equestrians:(unison) Sirius!

Harry:(they all kneel in the fireplace as he asks his godfather) What are you doing here?

Sirius:(hushed tones) Answering your letter. You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?

Harry:She's not letting us use magic at all

Sirius:We'll I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge and Neighsay doesn't want you trained in combat

Ron:Combat? What do these 2 think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?

Sirius:That's exactly what they think. That Dumbledore, Celestia,& Luna assembling their own forces to take on the Ministry. They're becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Everyone...but things aren't going at all well with the Order. Fudge and Neighsay are blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort and the Dark One are on the move

Harry:Well what can we do?

Sirius:(he hears footsteps) Someone's coming. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But for now, at least, it looks like you're all on your own

Rainbow:(Sirius disappears in the fire) Well now what?

Pinkie:(they all hear thunder causing her to shake in fear) W-What was that?

Hermione:It was just the thunder, Professor Pinkie. (she stands up and looks at the sky which is raining) They're really out there, aren't they? We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will

Spike:And we know that someone

Harry:(he looks at them confusingly who are staring at him) Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Storm Shield:Harry, you know more about Defense of the Dark Arts, right?

Harry:Um...yeah, I guess?

Applejack:Then teach our students how to defend against the Death Eaters and the Dark Order. Teach them what the past professors taught you and help us get ready for the war that's about to brew, Sugarcube

Pinkie:Yeah, Harry buddy! (she then quickly in a blur puts Harry in a professor's outfit) Professor Harry Potter, true professor of the Defense Against the Dark Arts class

Harry:I'm not a professor. (he takes off the clothes) I'm just a student

Rarity:You're not just a student, Harry. You're also a hero

Fluttershy:A student that had managed to take massive punishment from anything that can be thrown at him

Twilight:Fluttershy and Rarity are right. Harry, right now the whole Wizarding World and Equestria needs you in this dark time. For once, break the rules and help our students and yours to learn about Defense Against the Dark Arts

Harry:But-

Ocellus:Come on, Harry; Teach us on what our former DADA Professors taught you in the past school years

Smolder:Yeah, H.P.; Do it for the sake of both worlds

Yona:Yona wants to learn too from friend Harry

Sandbar:That goes for everyp- I mean everyone in here

Gallus:So please oh please, help us learn what you've been taught

Silverstream:You're the perfect candidate to teach us that lesson

Apple Bloom:It's time to pass on that knowledge to us

Sweetie Belle:Please, Harry. Do it for our worlds not just yours

Scootaloo:Harry, this is for our own good to pass it on to us so that we can be ready for the evil that's about to come

Harry:(he looks at them and sighs) Okay

Fluttershy:I knew you could do it, Harry. We all know you can teach our students about Magical Defense

Harry:Alright, I'll try

Twilight:Harry! (he turns to her) A wise old mentor from another realm in the Multiverse once taught me and my friends this: "Do or do not, there is no try."

Harry:(long pause) Okay. I'll teach you all

And with that, his friends and the Equestrians cheered quietly on him allowing to teach them DADA knowing that it's time that they disobey Umbridge's teachings and help the students from every house minus Slytherin how to learn Magic Combat and create a new army to prepare themselves what's about to come with the Death Eaters and the Dark Order on the rise along with the growing power of Voldemort and the Dark One despite the discrediting campaign that Fudge and Neighsay are doing in the Ministry of Magic and the Equestrian Royalty. Our heroes must now be stronger with the imminent danger that now looms in the Wizarding World, Equestria,& the Multiverse.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, she definitely won't like that one Indie game involving a giant chicken.

Half Blood Prince
Harry arrives at the Weasley's place
I wonder if there can be a scene where Harry, Ron, and Hermoine get their O.W.L. results in the mail.
Harry Arrives At The Weasley's Place - Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - YouTube

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll see, Mr. Mershimer. We don't make a ton of guarantees when it comes to this project. But it could be promising.

Comment posted by ImaginatorAssistant31600 deleted Nov 8th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I 'would' see that happening. I don't really know for sure, but we'll think it over.

"Well Pardon Me"

*In King's Cross, Vernon pulls out a pistol and threatens Harry, Hagrid, the Mane 6, Spike, the Hogwarts 9, Storm Shield,& the Royal Sisters out of the sight of other people who might see them with his older sister, Marge also confronting them too*

Vernon:(he pulls the hammer of the gun) Get lost, you freaks or you will regret crossing us!

Hagrid:(smugly) Really?

Luna:(cruel chuckle and smug smile) Muggle, what do you think happens next?

Marge:All of you will die!

Dudley:(he and Petunia arrive as he begs them) Auntie, stop! Dad, put it down now!

Marge:No, that wretched boy and his friends have pushed us too far. (Alastor arrives after using the bathroom and chuckles at the Dursley siblings) They deserve to be dead in the first place!

Alastor:Of course. (he goes in front of them and chuckles) Oh-ho. Really, kids?

Vernon:(he turns his attention towards Alastor and threatens him) And you should go before you find out how dangerous me and my sister can be

Alastor:(he smiles with amusement whilst taking his wand out of his pocket) Well pardon me, Prune Boy as well as to you too, Prune Girl and excuse the shit out of my goddamn Irish but did you just threaten us? (Petunia and Dudley look at them with worry) Look I get threatening Harry and his friends here, (he points them with his finger whilst holding his wand) but I can't allow it. Not him, not me, not-

Petunia:(begging) Vernon, just put it down. Put the gun-

Alastor:(scolding) Don't be rude, Petunia. We're having a conversation here! Now, Prunes, where we're we? Oh yeah! Your tiny boy-sized balls and your golf ball-sized girl nuts. No threatening us. Listen, we hate you lot, so I don't want to go hard proving a point here. All of you don't want that. We said that you will all behave properly and treat Harry with more respect these final summers of his, and that's what you're all going to do. I'm serious. Do you want us to prove how serious we are? Again? (Vernon sighs in defeat and hands Petunia the pistol he illegally had in which he exhales sharply and takes it from her and tells her something) You know, Petunia. This reminds that your family has done some horrible things to Harry in the past before he went to Hogwarts and even when he is already at Hogwarts. All those abusive things you've done to Harry are now over. We're now watching over your family 24/7. (he smugly smiles and goes near to her face) Oh, Dursley, we're gonna have a very good time!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Cortez... I don't know if we can really do this scene. But then, I read moments like this and I'm thinking... 'Is there no other way to express yourself?'.

I'm sorry, but... I don't see this working.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Arthur's New Job

When the reunion was finally done, Harry and the Equestrians broke off the hug and Molly suggested that they were hungry and decided to feed them some onion soup while Ron, Hermione,& Ginny decided to head upstairs where Ginny decided to go to bed but for Ron and Hermione, they decided to wait for them in Ron's room after they were done eating. It was during their dinner that Molly decided to give them a bit of an update about their family and what's going on lately during this summer

Rarity:So what's going on with you, Molly darling?

Rainbow:Did something happen during the summer with your family?

Molly:Oh yes, there was a lot that happened this summer. But first off, there's a surprise that I want to tell you lot

Pinkie:Ooh! I love surprises! What can it be?

Molly:Arthur's been promoted

Harry:That's great news, Mrs. Weasley!

Spike:Congratulations to your husband!

Applejack:So what does he do now?

Molly:Well, Rufus Scrimgeour decided to move Arthur from Misuse of Muggle Artifacts to him as the head of the Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects. It's a big job, he's got 10 people reporting to him now!

Apple Bloom:No way!

Smolder:That's awesome!

Ocellus:It's good that he's now having a job that is very serious with all the commotion that's happening in the Wizarding World and Equestria ever since the Dark Lord and the Dark One's return

Molly:Thank you so much, Ocellus dear. Though I must admit this, I'll miss him dealing with some of the Muggle rubbish he used to deal back then during Fudge's Ministry days to be honest

Storm Shield:Any ideas on where he is now?

Molly:He's a bit late. He said he'd be home at midnight

Sandbar:Oh...okay, well we can stay up a bit late so that we can see him

Yona:Yona asks for more onion soup, please

Molly:Sure thing, Yona! (she takes her bowl and put some more soup in it) There you go. (Yona starts eating her 2nd fill while Molly looks at the clock) Oh! (she sees it turn into traveling) He's coming

Sweetie Belle:Here he comes!

Arthur:Hi, Molly. (he enters the house) What a busy day I've had! (he then sees Harry and his friends) Harry! We didn't expect you to come this midnight! And that goes to all of you Equestrians too!

Scootaloo:Good evening, Mr. Weasley!

Harry:So what's happening with you, Mr. Weasley?

Arthur:I'll tell you lot tomorrow

Harry:Sure thing. (they all get up from the table) Well, we'll just hang out with our friends

Molly:Okay, but don't stay up late. Understood?

Gallus:Understood, Mrs. Weasley and thanks for the soup too!

Molly:You're welcome, Gallus dear

Silverstream:That soup of yours is delicious. You've gotta lend me your recipe for it!

Molly:Someday, Silverstream. I promise you that

Fluttershy:Thanks a lot for a bit hanging out with us, Mrs. Weasley

Twilight:It's been a pleasure hanging out with you tonight

Molly:Thanks a lot, dears. Well go on now, don't stay up late

Harry:Goodnight, Mr. Weasley and goodnight to you too, Mrs. Weasley

Weasley Couple:(unison) Goodnight, Harry! Goodnight, Equestrians!

Equestrians:(unison) Goodnight!

And so, Harry and the Equestrians made their way towards Ron's room where their friends, Ron and Hermione were waiting for them as they decided to hang out before going to bed. They have managed to persuade Horace Slughorn to return to Hogwarts for their upcoming school year of 1996-1997 with the help of Albus, Celestia,& Luna and with Arthur's promotion to a much more serious position during the rise of the Death Eaters and the Dark Order, things we're getting a bit better for the Wizarding World and Equestria now that the Ministry is on high alert against the threat of both evil factions ever since the events that transpired in the past school year they had.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... we'll definitely think about this one. I'm sure it's somewhat nice.

It was never mentioned in the film about Arthur's new job after Fudge stepped down and Scrimgeour took the mantle as Minister of Magic and I hate how they didn't put it in there.

Damn it, Celestia! You're one of the most powerful alicorns in existence and yet you're scared of a chicken.

I imagine that being Rainbow's boggart and it will be just super hilarious when the Hogwarts 9 will see their Professor's reaction on seeing those things.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For me, I emphasized the fact that it is the 'song' I find the most disturbing. Reminds me of a memory I swore I would cast deep into the depths of my subconscious.

It's like you just wanna burn that memory in the deepest pits of hell so that it can never be remembered for good.

Yup! And Clemence Poesy is going to return in the 2nd season of this spin-off series which will now be called; The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon: The Book of Carol alongside with Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride returning to reprise their roles as Daryl and Carol again.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... but with recent news of a 'possible' comeback, that hasn't been easy. I mean I don't want to 'hate' it, I really don't. But I was never truly the same after my two-year birthday party.

Comment posted by CortezDude deleted Nov 14th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If any pony may be deemed appropriate to help prepare a party... I'm surprised it would be Pinkie Pie especially for an event as elegant as this ball. But luckily Rarity should be around to help her friend.

Based on a scene from Voltes V Legacy Episode 50: "Move It".

Petunia's Emotional Damage

In King's Cross after Harry said goodbye to the Assistant Professors and the Equestrian students, Celestia opened a portal that led to his room in Number 4, Privet Drive and he entered there whilst she brought the remaining Equestrians back to Equestria. Meanwhile, Luna alongside with Alastor and Hagrid confront all 4 Dursleys (Vernon, Petunia, Dudley,& Marge) as she starts ranting on them whilst they kneel in front of her

Luna:Failures! You're all failures! (they bow their heads in shame) Especially you, Petunia. (she looks at her in shock while she continues her scolding) We're not happy what you and your family have been treating Harry! We'll be sending someone to observe your behavior these last 2 summers of his!

Petunia:(panicking) No, Your Majesty. Please don't do this to us. Please give us a 2nd chance. (Luna lights her horn and vanishes along with Alastor and Hagrid as all 4 Dursleys get up to their feet whilst she turns around in front of them) Well.....does anyone want to say something? (the other Dursleys shake their heads) Leave me be for now

Dudley:Mom, come on-

Petunia:No, I want to be alone. (Dudley tries to speak but is cut by his mother) Just leave me be.....I just need some time. I'll take a taxi. I have enough money to take a taxi home

Dudley tries to say something to his mother but Vernon shakes his head trying to tell him that she needs some time alone and Marge beckons him to come to the car in which they drive off whilst Petunia stands in the station as memories in Luna's dream realm play in her head

FLASHBACK

Luna:Where in the world is your common sense, Petunia. Your conscience. (Royal Canterlot Voice) WHERE IS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S HUMANITY TOWARDS HARRY?! (cuts to another flashback) You're just a nasty disgraceful freak to your own self. Only when you continue getting karma from your constant mistreatment towards Harry will then you realize what a fool you and your family have become. (Petunia shuts her eyes not wanting to remember it until she gets another flashback again) You know what you and your whole mockery of a so called 'perfect' family are, Petunia Evans Dursley? A whole massive bunch of laughingstocks!

Petunia tears up on the harsh and truthful words that Luna had said to her back then knowing that she was right on her and her family being failures towards Harry and she was wrong.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I don't really have a good feeling about this one. We'll have to 'really' think about this one.

Comment posted by Postwarmonkey50 deleted Nov 17th, 2023

Albus, Celestia,& Luna VS Voldemort & Dark One

Rage and Revenge: Those we're the things that Harry only had in his mind whilst he chased Bellatrix through the atrium of the Ministry of Magic right after she killed his godfather, Sirius Black. Adrenaline pumped through Harry's body and the one thought he had in him was to kill his godfather's murderer at once all the while she decided to taunt him on her recent killing of her Gryffindor cousin along with the fact that she was trying to find an escape route in order to head back to the safe zone where she along with the Death Eaters and the Dark Order were hiding

Bellatrix:(mocking chant) I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black! (taunting) You coming to get me?

Harry:(he points his wand at her and shouts) Crucio!

When he fired the 2nd Unforgivable Curse at her, Bellatrix screamed in pain and fell to the ground whilst looking with Harry with a slight bit of fear but kept herself brave in this situation. Just then, A voice came over Harry's head for it was none other than Voldemort who looked at him with such amusement that he was attempting to kill one of his Death Eaters and was waiting for him to do the next move

Voldemort:You've got to mean it, Harry. She killed him. She deserves it. You know the spell, Harry. (Voldemort and the Dark One appear behind him) Do it! (Harry turns around and is easily disarmed by him) So weak!

Dark One:(sneering) You're just like your late parents, Harry James Potter. Pathetic! Along with Apple Sisters' late parents, Bright Mac and Pear Butter. They're all pathetic!

It all seemed hopeless to him until something happened. In 3 of the Floo grates out came none other than Albus, Celestia,& Luna who had very serious looks in their faces as they confronted Voldemort and the Dark One with Albus holding the Elder Wand and the Royal Sisters holding their respective weapons (Celestia with a lance and Luna with a sword) via their magic lighted up by their horns

Albus:(both villains look at them) It was foolish of you both to come here tonight, Tom and the Dark One. The Aurors and the E.U.P Royal Guards are on the way

Celestia:You will not win this war, Voldemort and the Dark One. We suggest that you both stand down now!

Luna:And if you don't, then your armies will suffer the consequences of your actions at once!

Voldemort:By which time we shall be gone.....

Dark One:And the 3 of you.....

Voldemort & Dark One:(unison) Shall be dead

Then without warning, both the Dark Lord and the Headmaster ignited their spells with their wands as Voldemort used the Killing Curse while Albus used the Disarming Curse and their shot beams of red and green and during that, Bellatrix managed to make her escape by using one of the Floo grates whilst Albus looked at Harry to check if he was okay while he was trying to take cover during the fight. Meanwhile, the Dark One changed his Staff of Hermes into a scythe and then, it dueled Celestia and Luna as the 3 of them took flight trying to outduel each other whilst it decided to taunt them about their fighting style

Dark One:(taunting mock) You 2 are growing old, Royal Sisters of Equestria. I suggest you surrender and us along with our forces and the Death Eaters can live in peace via tyranny in all of the worlds in the Multiverse

Luna:NEVER!! (she locks blades with the Dark One) You and Voldemort will never succeed in your conquest to take over all worlds and we will stop your tracks at once!

Dark One:Then all of you will die! (they push her back and fire a blast of magic at Luna in which she tries to block it but is knocked out as Celestia duels with them next whilst mocking her) Celestia, why don't you just give up already. If you die, don't worry about your son. We'll take good care of him as well of all Equestria and the kingdoms beyond

Celestia:YOU AND YOUR DARK ORDER ALONG WITH THE DEATH EATERS SHALL NOT HARM OUR WORLD ALONG WITH ALL OF THE WORLDS IN THE MULTIVERSE!!!!

The duel raged on until Voldemort decided to spew out a magic flame using his mouth and it took the form of a massive fiery serpent in which Albus looked at him in shock along with Luna who managed to get her senses back and rushed to her sister's aid against the Dark One. Voldemort cackled with sadistic glee but Albus fought back the flamed snake with his wand, slashing it and then, pushing it back with his magic in which Voldemort anticipated the attack. Albus pointed the Elder Wand at the fountain and summoned a massive sphere of water which trapped Voldemort inside of it, Harry got up to his feet and got his wand as he tried to help but the Headmaster pushed him away with his magic in order to protect him. Albus dropped Voldemort in which the water sphere collapsed but only made the Dark Lord angrier as he blasted a wave of dark magic in which Albus blocked it. Back in the air, the Dark One was struggling against the power of the Royal Sisters and knowing that he was a bit overmatched, he reverted the scythe back to it's Staff of Hermes in which he blasted a powerful force of dark magic and in response, Celestia and Luna touched their horns together and fire a blast of gold and indigo magic against them in which they tried to push it back but the 2 Alicorns managed to overpower them and make them fall in the ground leaving a crater in it's wake. When Albus saw the Dark One in the ground, he managed to push back the dark magic back at Voldemort in which he screamed and released the magical blast in anger which caused all the mirrors of the Atrium to be shattered along with Fudge's poster shredded and torn in an instant. Voldemort then summoned the shards of glass towards Albus and Harry but luckily enough, he along with Celestia and Luna turned the shards into sand at once which caused to be knocked down. Knowing that they were overmatched, both leaders made their escape. Albus, Celestia,& Luna thought they had won but little do they know that Voldemort and the Dark One have a secret weapon and it was in the form of Harry Potter in which the Dark Lord decided to use it as a final resort against them.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Grammar issues aside, perhaps there is a possibility of this working out to some degree.

Yeah, I can just imagine that this is going to be one epic battle in the Season 5 Finale of the Cinematic Adventures.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably. Say what you will about the movie, but there are some memorable moments. And this battle happens to be one of them, even though we lose a memorable character during this feature.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 1

Grim Determination

The sun started to dip down in Shell's Cottage and whilst the scenery of the sun going down in the sea was beautiful, it was also somber. In the beach near the cottage, the Mane 6 & the Golden Trio were still sitting and mourning in the recently dug grave of Dobby not after he was killed by Bellatrix during their escape in the Malfoy Manor. The group can only think about what to do next while sitting next to their fallen elf friend

Ron:What are we going to do now?

Pinkie:Whatever do you mean, Ronnie?

Ron:Should we go stop this mission? I mean look at it, it already cost Moody and Dobby's lives and right now, we don't know what to do next

Rarity:Well we can't just give up, both of our worlds and the Multiverse now depends on us

Hermione:She's right, our families and friends.....everybody is counting on us to win this war

Rainbow:Well some of us, don't have any families anymore. (Applejack swats her head with her hoof) Ow! (she rubs the back of her head and looks at her marefriend who has an annoyed and asks her) What'd you do that for, AJ?

Applejack:Don't be a jerk, Rainbow! Y'all know how sensitive that is, am I right?!

Rainbow:(ashamed) I'm sorry. But anyways, what's the gameplan now?

Harry:(he gets up to his feet) We get some rest and then we find the next Horcrux tomorrow

Ron, Hermione,& Mane 6:(shocked unison) WHAT?!

Hermione:Harry, you can't be serious?!

Rarity:You still want to go hunting Horcruxes?!

Harry:I am, Hermione and Rarity. Right now our worlds are in danger and the evil forces of the Death Eaters and the Dark Order lie in front of us. Our best chance is to find all of these Horcruxes and then make our final stand at Hogwarts and their reign of terror. Once and for all

Fluttershy:I agree with you, Harry. (she stands up) Count me in

Twilight:That goes for all of us too. (they all stand up) Though we had lost Alastor and Dobby so far, this is only going to get worse than it's before. It's like they say, "You can't win a war without having any casualties". That is something we have to get a harsh grip on. Right now, we mourn later and focus on the mission Albus and the Royal Sisters gave to us. We have to brace for what's to come

Harry:And we'll do it together, right?

Golden Trio & Mane 6:(unison) Right!

And with that, they looked into the horizon of the sunset, each one having determined looks etched in their faces before heading back to the cottage to get some rest. Alhough they have lost 2 of their allies in their quest to find Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes, the group knew that they can't just give up yet, for everybody in the Multiverse are counting on them to defeat the evil that lay before them and when one falls, others will rise against them. For the Battle of all Worlds has just begun and their battlefield will be the Wizarding World of Britain.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Determination is just what will be needed for great battles still to come. For even in one's darkest hour, one must attempt their very best to keep a stiff upper chin.

Oh that's right, Rarity can assist Pinkie in decorating for the Yule Ball because she knows about high class parties.

I agree, poor Sirius didn't have to die in the 5th adventure.

You're right, Drama. They can mourn their losses later because right now, the group has to be stronger to face the threats that lay in their doorstep.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is true about Rarity. She initially had dreams of living in high class places like Canterlot and has developed styles for their high class, regardless of how snooty they ultimately are. But at least she always remembers that her heart belongs to all of her true friends even in a tiny town called Ponyville and she couldn't be prouder.

It's like they say, "Home is where your heart is". That's why you should never forget where your place is no matter what even if you are in another place.

It was a shame that wasn't added in the film since the book had that scene.

That's a nasty boggart for Chrysalis to have: Her childhood crush before her mom ruined her life.

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Dec 13th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would prove that Chrysalis is still haunted by her past and how it has affected her mentally even still.

Based on a scene from Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 1 Episode 12, "The Storm".

Scarred

Dudley is fast asleep and gets a nightmare caused by Luna in where he's standing in an arena and sees Alastor, Hagrid,& Luna holding Vernon, Marge,& Petunia forcing them to watch him whilst Harry, the Assistant Professors,& the Equestrian Students look at him. And then, he sees Celestia in her Daybreaker form standing in front of him and comes to a horrifying realization that he has to fight her in which he kneels and begs for mercy

Celestia(Daybreaker):Rise and fight, Bratty Freak!

Dudley:(frightened) No, Your Majesty! Please I beg you, have mercy on me. Me and my family will behave properly and will not abuse Harry anymore. I beg of you, Princess. We will not treat Harry and his friends like garbage anymore. Have mercy on me and my family, please!

Celestia(Daybreaker):(she infuriatingly walks towards him and then glares down at him) You will learn respect! (she stops as he looks at her with frightened tears flowing down in his eyes whilst she tells what happens to him next) And suffering shall be your teacher!

Vernon, Marge,& Petunia are forced to look at Dudley with horror etched on their faces whilst Alastor, Hagrid,& Luna had sadistic gleeful smirks whilst Harry, the Assistant Professors,& the Equestrian Students had deadpanned looks watching Celestia (Daybreaker) light her horn up and shoots a massive blast of flames straight into Dudley's face

Dudley:(agonizing scream) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celestia (Daybreaker) severely burns him and afterwards, his face was completely disfigured and unrecognizable as punishment for his family's abuse towards Harry. With a jolt, Dudley woke up in fear whilst touching his face seeing no burn and when that was done, he started to cry for the nightmare that Luna gave him made him realize that things will always get worse for him and his family if they don't stop their abuse to Harry at once.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Cortez, for goodness sakes! How many times have I 'told you' about going overboard with the violence?

Comment posted by DragonsTheNineRealms deleted Dec 7th, 2023

Nighttime Talk

Inside the Gryffindor Common Room, everyone was fast asleep including the Equestrian students since it was already past 11. But not all of Gryffindor was in bed and those that weren't in bed were the Assistant Professors who were still stewing over the fact that Umbridge had done horrid things ever since she took power over Hogwarts upon the approval of Fudge and Neighsay after Albus, Celestia,& Luna made their escape using Fawkes and Philomena. The group can only ponder what will be next for Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad

Pinkie:(despaired) What are we gonna do?! Umbridge is taking everything away from us and she's making Hogwarts like a Muggle school and allowing such inhumane punishments to be used for detentions

Rainbow:(angrily) I'd say we beat her black and blue as well as make her face uglier than it is now!

Rarity:And what will it achieve, Rainbow Dash if you decide to go violent on her?

Rainbow:(she sighs in defeat) Nothing.....

Rarity:Precisely!

Sunset:Back to the point. (everyone looks at her in attention) We can't just let Umbridge rule this school with her twisted ways. We have to speak out against her even if it means our points for our house will be taken away

Spike:So we just sit back here and do nothing? Let that no good toad-faced hag run this school?

Applejack:(she looks at Twilight) How about you, Twi?

Twilight:(confused) Me?

Fluttershy:Yes, Twilight. What's your say?

Storm Shield:You've got a plan or something in your mind?

Twilight:(she thinks for a short while until she made a decision) We let her run her way for now

Applejack:(shocked) You can't be that serious, Twilight?!

Fluttershy:We just let Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad run this place bullying others?!

Twilight:Yes. (they look at her in shock) Look, I don't like this much than all of you hate it. But we have no choice, if Umbridge catches us trying to do mutiny on her, who knows what they'll do to us. (she looks at Rainbow and Pinkie in which a smug smile forms in her face) But.....not if Pinkie and Rainbow can do small pranks which shows our protest along with Fred and George backing them up

Rainbow:Oh-ho-ho! I like your thinking, Twi! So when do we start?

Pinkie:How about we start tomorrow. (she yawns tiresomely) I need some sleep

Rarity:I agree with her. (she heads upstairs) 'Night, darlings

Everyone:(unison) Night!

And so, everyone headed towards the dorms with the Mane 6 & Sunset heading towards the Girls dorm while Storm Shield and Spike headed towards the Boys dorm. Knowing that Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad consisting of Slytherins have won this time for now, they can start the rebellion against them by small acts of pranks knowing that it can spread the message to the others to rebel against the corrupt rule of the Ministry due to their slandering towards Harry, Albus, Celestia,& Luna due to their message of Voldemort's return and their mission starts tomorrow in Hogwarts in order to topple down the unhappy reign that the Ministry has the school in it's grip.

"The Grouchy Umbridge"

Discord:Hey, Peeves!

Peeves:What?

Discord:Watch me do, "The Grouchy Umbridge"

Umbridge:Stop making fun of me!

Discord:(he turns his face into Umbridge and imitates her) Everybody's unruly except for me

Umbridge:(unamused) Well it's true!

Peeves:(Umbridge sips her tea while he laughs at Discord's imitation of her) Good one, Discord! Good one!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 2

Courtyard Battle

Everywhere in Hogwarts, there was nothing more than chaos and destruction. The battle raged on and on as many students, staff,& Equestrians battled the dark forces of the Death Eaters and the Dark Order. Creatures from all sides we're taking massive casualties and in the air, Oliver had beckoned others to attack whilst flying. The Golden Trio and the Hogwarts 9 made their way towards the next Horcrux after destroying the diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw. They fought their way towards the inferno, blocking every attack and firing every spell they have in their arsenal even barely escaping a troll who attempted to strike them down along with Acromantulas whilst blasting every enemy with their wands. Continuing their way towards the location of Voldemort, the Dark One,& Nagini; The group then saw a horrifying sight, It was Fenrir and he was devouring Lavender while she laid there dead, her body unmoving and her face showing no expression which angered them in an instant

Hermione:NO!

Ocellus:Stay away from her! (she and Hermione blast Fenrir away) That was for Lavender, Fenrir!

Apple Bloom:(teary-eyed) Lavender.....no.....

Smolder:We can mourn our losses later, AB. Let's go!

They continued their way towards the next Horcrux until the same troll that attacked them tried to impale the group with his pole but they managed to escape before the rubble of the school came down upon them. They headed towards the bridge only to see an unwelcoming sight, a horde of Dementors coming their way which the Gryffindor students knew that they couldn't handle a massive barrage of Dementors all at once

Sandbar:Oh My Celestia....that's a whole ton of Dementors!

Yona:What do we do?

Scootaloo:We fight them, no doubt!

Silverstream:Are you crazy, Scootaloo?! Look how many of them are! Brace for impact!

They braced for it until something happened. In their back was Aberforth who decided to take Harry's words in helping them fight for both the Wizarding World and Equestria along with the Multiverse as he summoned a massive wave of a Patronus that caused all of the Dementors that were supposed to attack them to be backed off from the Golden Trio and the Hogwarts 9 in an instant

Gallus:(confused) Wait, who did?....

Sweetie Belle:(she turns around) Look at our backs, everyone!

Ron:(they all turn back and see Aberforth and their fellow Gryffindors) Aberforth!

Harry:Thank you very much

Aberforth only nodded in a way to say "Thank You" to them and afterwards, he along with the other Gryffindors headed their way towards the courtyard to help everybody and everypony in their battle against the dark forces giving the Gryffindor heroes time to make their way to the boathouse of Hogwarts where Voldemort, the Dark One,& Nagini were in hopes of destroying the final Horcrux to make the Dark Lord weaker so that it can be easy for him to end his reign of terror for good....or so they thought that the snake was the last of his soul.....yet.

• Viewing 1,401 - 1,450 of 1,571