Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1571 )
  • Viewing 1,351 - 1,400 of 1,571
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We may have something similar to that... but I would advise not to get too many high hopes. We don't use 'everything' you write.

Understood, Drama. Besides, you and Lord Enigma are the bosses!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 1

Hermione scares Twilight

Hermione:Hey, Twilight! Look what I found

Twilight:What is it, Hermione? (she exits the tent and walks towards her in which Hermione shows her a ladybug and she screams in fear) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! A ladybug! No, No, No, No, No! Get it away from me!

Harry:(they watch her freakout) What's up with her?

Fluttershy:Twilight has coccinellidaephobia or the fear of ladybugs

Ron:(disbelief) That's it? All that because of a ladybug?

Applejack:(deadpan) Eeeyup!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And we can blame her 'brother' for all the times teasing her about Ladybugs, until one poorly conceived prank pushed her phobia a little too far. To think the ToucanLDM guy had plans to have a 'Pony Meets' video involving 'Miraculous Ladybug'.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

"Who's the real Luna?"

Luna L.:I'm the real Luna!

Luna:No I'm the real Luna!

Luna L.:No me!

Luna:Nuh uh! (she points at herself) Me!

Neville:Which one of you is the real Luna?!

Luna L. & Luna:(unison) I AM!! (they look at each other and point at each other) NO ME!!

Justin:This is going to be a long day, isn't it?

Hannah:Yup!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah, this joke possibly couldn't get old really fast. But then again, Luna is a very popular name in the media.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What-If: More of the CMC’s former classmates are new transfer students?

Chamber of Secrets
Button Mash’s bad at Quidditch

Button Mash ducked behind a Gryffindor student, causing the Bludger to smack that student.

“AH!” Button screamed, ducking behind another Gryffindor, causing that unfortunate student to be conked out of the game.

“AH! MOMMY! HEEEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!”

“C’mon, Button!” Sweetie Bell shouted. “Just do what Tender Taps is doing!”

The said colt was wearing a pair of headphones, and was ducking, dodging the Bludgers with ease. All the while, he was grooving his groove things, busting out some sick moves as an added insult to the Slytherin’s injuries

Everybody dance now!

Button Mash tries to follow Tender’s examples, only to get hit repeatedly in the butt, the head, the nose, and the stomach. Each hit awarded the Slytherin Students house points. 10 points to the stomach, and 50 points to the head.

Peeves was simply singing and dancing as he mocked, “I’ve seen London, I’ve seen France, I’ve seen pony no good at dancing~!”

Button, don't even try your luck at Quidditch.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If Button Mash is this bad at Quidditch, I'd hate to see him trying to do Dodgeball. He'd be about as useful as a manure flavored lollipop.

You ain't kiddin'. With video games, he's very good at it but at sports, forget about it!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Thoughts on the Ton-Tongue Toffee

Smolder:Hey, Twins!

Weasley Twins:(unison) Yeah, Smolder?

Smolder:You thought about selling those toffees on your joke shop?

George:Maybe...?

Scootaloo:That was hecking awesome on what you did to Dudley!

Fred:Why thank you, Scoots!

Scootaloo:You're welcome, Fred. Besides that spoiled fat brat deserved it

Ocellus:You said it! It was almost better than the pig's tail that Rarity gave him that Hagrid was planning to do it to him at the Hut-on-the-Rock back then

George:Wait! Hagrid attempted to do that?

Sandbar:He did try to do that after Harry's brute of an uncle decided to insult Dumbledore in front of his face

Yona:And Yona and friends along with Professors watched with fun

Weasley Twins:(unison) Cool!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's like watching the cast of 'Big Bang Theory' attempt to play sports. It's just too cringey to watch because we know what's going to happen.

Yeah. I remember Sheldon went up against Kripke in basketball... Might as well bring tons of snacks or something to read because you'll be there awhile unless you decide to just leave

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... that was a long scrimmage. I talk about how I'm bad at basketball despite being so tall, yet these guys make me look like a professional. And to think I made that one free-throw for a prize by chance.

A little bit based on this scene from AMC's The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 4, "Service", with a bit of comic dialogue from The Walking Dead Issue #103.

"Are You Cooperating?"

Luna:By the way, while we watch you and your family along with your Muggle sister-in-law separately. We just want to point out that we are going to monitor all of you, just observe for a week or 2 .(whispering) And I can't notice that your fat husband and your fat sister-in-law need to seriously lose some weight because they can die of obesity sooner or later. By the way, if anything magical happens; then it's not our problem. So for now, we keep watch on your behavior and treatment on Harry during these final summers, you behave yourselves, okay. How about that?

Petunia:(she looks at them) What do you want us to say?

Alastor:I don't know, Hag. How about a "thank you"? (he goes near to her face) You lot think that might be in order or is it too much to ask?! (she along with Vernon, Marge,& Dudley stare while Harry, Hagrid,& the Equestrians look at them as Alastor cruelly chuckles and sighs) Listen, Slut; I know we started off on the wrong foot, so don't get me wrong. (he breathes in her face) What can I say, all those memories Princess Luna showed me about Harry being mistreated by you lot and you forced my hand, Petunia. I'm not sorry that I decided to repeatedly whack your retarded husband and sister-in-law severely hard in their shins and bottoms with my walking stick and hands as well as heartily insult their Muggle parents and their births along with throwing scalding hot coffee in their faces causing them to be burned and giving them 1,000 pushups too. But it's like we're trying to say, we are nice and reasonable magical beings as long as you and your pathetic excuse of a so-called 'family' cooperate and if all of you only behave properly so let me ask you a question again, Petunia. (he smugly smiles at her and invades her personal space) Are you and your retarded family cooperating?

Petunia:(she looks at him with a defeated look) What's it look like to you?

Alastor:(he chuckles and goes near to her face) Oh-ho, I know what it looks like. But I wanna know if you and your family can withstand the whole summer with Harry around and not mess everything up with your Dursleyish behavior. Understood? (she nods in fearful confirmation) Good!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This almost feels more like a reaction for the commentaries more than the actual story to me. I don't know how we'd work this, but we'll see.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"They Must Compete"

It was already midnight not after the events that occurred during the end of dinner time at Hogwarts of the chosen champions of the Tri-Wizard Tournament and everyone was asleep...well almost. In the Headmaster/Headmistresses' office; Albus, Celestia, Luna, McGonagall, Snape,& 'Alastor' were still pondering on the unexpected choosing of Harry and Smolder by the Goblet of Fire and what Barty Sr. said about the contract. Knowing that these 2 underage Gryffindor students can be in danger with this event, McGonagall decided to express her concern to Albus at once

McGonagall:This can't go on, Albus. First the Dark Mark, now this?

Albus:What do you suggest, Everyone?

Luna:(scoffs) Put an end to it! Don't let Harry James Potter and Smolder the Dragoness compete!

Albus:You heard Barty. The rules are clear

McGonagall:Well, the devil with Barty and his rules! And since when did you accommodate the Ministry?

Snape:Headmaster, I too find it difficult to believe this mere coincidence. However, if we are to truly discover the meaning of these events, perhaps we should, for the time being, let them unfold

Celestia:What?! Do nothing?! Offer them up as bait? Potter and Smolder are children, not pieces of meat, Albus!

Albus:I agree.....with Severus

Luna:(shocked) WHAT?!

McGonagall:(downcast) No...

Celestia:(disbelief) That's your plan?!

Albus:Yes, Celestia. Alastor, keep an eye on Harry and Smolder, will you?

Barty Jr.(Alastor Moody Disguise):(he limps slightly forward) I can do that

Albus:Don't let them know, though. They must be very anxious as it is... (he brings his wand to his temple and takes out the memory thread of the recent event) ...knowing what lies ahead. Then again, (McGonagall and the Royal Sisters exasperatingly leave in disgust) we all are.....

And with that, Albus dropped the memory of the 2 underage champions in the Pensieve and he saw the parchments of Harry and Smolder's names on it. Knowing that this is the first time that there will be 5 champions instead of the usual 3, things were now going to get very serious for 2 Hogwarts representatives as well as the very first Equestrian representative of the Tri-Wizard Tournament and what Harry and Smolder didn't know that the 'Alastor' that was tasked by Albus on keeping an eye on them was actually not the real thing and the one thing that they didn't know as well was that there is something sinister lying ahead when they compete on the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean... for being one of the most powerful wizards in the universe, you would think Albus wouldn't 'have' to allow the underaged to compete. If traditionally the game was always meant for the higher-ups of their school only, certain rules must be applied. But, for whatever reason, rules or not he has to let them compete anyway? I mean yes it drives the plot along but that's like signing up an underaged teenager to join the army even if it means 'lying' about their age just for what? For the honor and glory to fight for the country? To live up to their family name?

It makes you wanna question about Albus Dumbledore and his a bit of controversial and questionable actions to Hogwarts, the Wizarding World,& to Harry.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

All it goes to demonstrate is that not even Albus is perfect, despite being put so high on a pedestal. That we must wonder what he truly hoped to gain with his decisions that set up this chain of events.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Smolder comforts Scootaloo

Scootaloo just wanted to shake the nightmare of last night's events right away, yet she couldn't and despite drifting off easily, her dreams weren't helping and despite Luna aiding her, she wasn't prepared for what was going to be a surprise for her in the morning. When she woke up, Scootaloo felt something damp on the center of her bed and when she lifted the covers: She saw a damp spot on the center and that's where it hit her, she accidentally wet the bed due to the nightmare of the Acromantula attack that she and her friends had yesterday. Knowing that she had made a mess that she wasn't supposed to do in her age, she sniffed and teared up a bit in which Smolder decided to go to the Girls dorm and tell her friend that breakfast was almost ready at the Great Hall

Smolder:Hey, Scootaloo! Breakfast is almost ready. Scootaloo? (she then sees her) Scoots, what's wrong? (she then sees the wet spot in her bed) Oh... (she lifts Scootaloo's head) Hey, look at me. (she looks at Smolder) Wipe those tears and tell me what happened

Scootaloo:(she wipes her tears off) I had a nightmare

Smolder:About last night's attack? (Scootaloo nods in confirmation) Should've known

Scootaloo:(exasperating) Look at me, Smolder! (she starts to tear up) I'm a grown filly and I just wet the bed all because I got afraid of what happened to us last night with Aragog and his children. I'm not supposed to wet myself anymore and yet I did! What would Rainbow Dash say to me when she saw me wet myself?! That I'm a chicken? That I'm just a scaredy cat?! I'm never gonna be like her in any way! Not like this!

Smolder:(she then goes to her side and comforts her) You know, Scoots. I wasn't always that tough back then

Scootaloo:Huh?

Smolder:Back then, I was sometimes scared with the other dragons that sometimes picked on me because I was always the small one. My older brother, Garble sometimes stood up for me and I was inspired to be like him. But he sometimes told me is that he used to be like me before I hatched and the only way to be brave is when you face your fear and become tough in your own way

Scootaloo:I guess...it reminded me when Princess Luna told me to face my fears and admit the truth to Rainbow about being scared in that one camping trip I had with my friends

Smolder:Exactly! It's okay to be afraid, Scootaloo. (she puts her claw on her shoulder) Fear is natural but only if you ride the fear, then you can overcome it. But let the fear ride you and in the end, you'll be nothing but a coward. So let me ask you this? Are you a coward?

Scootaloo:No

Smolder:Are you going to let that fear ride you or will you ride that fear of yours?

Scootaloo:Ride it!

Smolder:That's the spirit! Right now, our friends and Assistant Professors along with the other victims are petrified and we along with Harry, Ron, and our other Equestrian students are the only ones that can stop this new threat that is happening at Hogwarts at once! Okay? (Scootaloo nods in confirmation and hugs Smolder in which she hugs her back) Good! (afterwards they break off the hug and then she takes out her wand and siphons the urine out of Scootaloo's bed) Not a word to anyone about this, okay?

Scootaloo:(nodding) Okay

Smolder:Good. Now come on, let's have breakfast

And with that, Scootaloo gained her courage again thanks to Smolder who had told her that fear was a natural part in everybody but only when they face their fear and ride it, that they can be brave. They went downstairs where the other Gryffindor students were waiting for them and after everyone had taken a shower, all students exited the dorm and headed straight towards the Great Hall where the others were eating. But today's events were all of a sudden going to take a turn for our heroes with some clues that may link to the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets and how to defeat the mysterious threat that is endangering everyone at Hogwarts once and for all.

Good pep talk, Smolder.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Smolder would definitely make a good big sister. They nearly look alike.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

The review looks pretty good.

And then this:

Postwar: You know she does have a point.

The two turn and saw Postwar standing there, which Hermoine was surprised to see.

Hermoine Granger: Who are you?

Postwar: A friend who had been watching over her for a long time.

As Hermoine was surprised, Postwar turned to Wallflower.

Postwar: And what you're doing Wallflower, that's not fair and you know it.

Wallflower Blush: But she left us behind to do things that wasn't her fault!!

Postwar: Yeah, I agree. (Which surprised Sunset, but he continued). But Wallflower, you of all people should know what it feels like trying to make amends to the damage they caused. Her mentor also made mistakes by not paying attention and attending to her needs. Only difference was, Sunset chose to do something about it to make things right, but she didn't. She tries to teach the next generation so that they could continue in her stead, it's a little something called responsibility. Princess Twilight didn't want that kind of responsibility either, but she chose to suck it up and try to help. Besides, at least she didn't use the memory stone for petty revenge.

Wallflower: (shocked and angry) Petty?! Everyone always kept ignoring me!!

Postwar: Oh, boo hoo, poor Wallflower Blush, nobody notices you. (Pulls out Scribble Dee from out of nowhere) This chick doesn't even have a name, you don't see her going around using Equestrian Magic to hurt people.

Scribble Dee: Uh, I have a name.

Postwar: You're not supposed to talk either. (Puts her back) Plus, Sunset wants to help folks, that's what they do. Not to mention Sunset did what she had to do, she grew up. Besides, no one said that it was going to be forever. We all have to do things we're not proud of. Heck, even me. But I have a reason for being apart of the group. And I would do anything, to keep my friends and family safe. And when we love, sometimes we have to make sacrifices. It's not glamorous, it's not good or anything, but if it means keeping our families and friends safe, then it's worth it. She's still trying to carry on the memories and lessons she made, even with you. Do you have any Idea how much she misses them? How much her heart ached since she left. But she also knows that not everything lasts forever. And you're not the only one who was upset of what happened to her, the Rainbooms were just as upset as you were, even Rainbow. I pointed out that she was angry at herself because she felt just as guilty for not being able to help Sunset, but the Sunset Shimmer that all of us know, wouldn't stand either of us wallowing in guilt or beating at each other's throats.

Wallflower Blush: It's just...I can't picture my life without Sunset.

Postwar: Well, it may surprise you, neither can everyone at CHS, the Rainbooms. Heck, even Sunset. What all of you and the girls have are special. And no one can ever replace that.

Wallflower looks down, and actually shows sadness, but then looked to him:

Wallflower Blush: Then why did she leave?

Postwar: Because...life goes on. And sometimes one must find a way to go along with it. Besides, one day it's not going to be easy for Princess Twilight either.

Wallflower Blush: (Looks surprised, even Sunset) What do you mean?

Postwar: Well for one, one day she'll rule Equestria and she'll have to leave her friends and family behind. It won't be an easy decision, and one day she'll end up outliving her friends, and she'll end up ruling Equestria all alone. However, I learned a lesson from a certain Hedgehog long ago, and what I plan to tell Princess Twilight, which I will tell the two of you now.

Postwar stood on one knee to look at the both of them:

Postwar: Some things in life may come to an end, and that's always sad, that everything you knew were all gone. That is why we live every second of every moment of the time and life we still have. We treasure every moment of that, and we must never take it for granted. For one day everyone will look back on the lives they lived, and they'll realize how good of a life they have. And when the time comes, and it will come, At least, that's what I figured. And one day when the threat is over, only then will she come home. We don't know when...but one day things will be set right. You just have to have a little faith.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

👏

However, I learned a lesson from a certain Hedgehog long ago, and what I plan to tell Princess Twilight, which I will tell the two of you now.

Sonic the hedgehog?

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

You got it. Little something I learned from Sonic and the Black Knight. They've got some hardcore lessons there.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose they do. Even if it may not have been from one of the best in the franchise.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Pinkie Sees 'Beadle Bamford' Again

Pinkie:AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! It's Beadle Bamford again!

Peter:(confused) Huh?

Rainbow:You're right! He looks like him

Rarity:Oh dear....not again

Pinkie Sees 'Nellie Lovett' Again

Pinkie:NOOOOOOOOO!!! It's Mrs. Lovett and she's back from the dead!

Bellatrix:What are you talking about, you filthy Earth Pony?!

Rainbow:No way, she looks like her!

Rarity:(she turns green) Must...not...think...about...her...meat...pies...NOW!

Based on a scene from Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.

Petunia's Punishment

Luna:(Royal Canterlot Voice) YOU BOOR!! (she angrily lights up her horn and tortures Petunia in which she screams and kneels in excruciating pain inside and outside) You and your family's abusive behavior to Harry has gone too far!

Petunia:(agony) Please! (Luna lifts her in the air whilst she continues being tortured as Vernon, Marge,& Dudley look at her in horror while Hagrid, Alastor, Harry, Celestia, the Mane 6, Spike, the Hogwarts 9, Sunset Shimmer,& Storm Shield look at Luna with worry all the while Petunia begs for mercy) I beg of you, Princess Luna! Have mercy on me!

Luna:(Royal Canterlot Voice) EXCUSES!!!!! (Normal Infuriated Voice) Treat Harry and his friends with more respect this last 2 summers of his or else you and your family would've wished that all of you were never born in the first place!

*She drops Petunia in which she gasps frantically for air after being tortured.*

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Rise of the Beasts has grown insanely popular. Except for this one moment which for me 'really' steamed me up. As if what happened in the 'Beast Wars' series wasn't rough enough.

Aftermath of the Monster Book

Rainbow:I hope we don't have to open that book again

Applejack:Who in the right mind would make a book that wants to try and attack anyone?

Spike:Beats me

Harry:Maybe Hagrid?

Sweetie Belle:Could be

Ocellus:May be to be exact, Sweetie Belle

Storm Shield:Anyways, let's go out

Rarity:Agreed

Discord and Peeves VS Filch

Peeves:Hey, Filchy! (he turns around and sees the 2 troublemakers) Over here!

Filch:(he runs towards them) I'll get you, you 2 varmints!

Discord:Now?

Peeves:Now!

Discord:(he then puts a helmet on Filch) Safety first!

Filch:(confused) Safety first for what?

*His question did not need an answer as he slipped on grease and ended up on a shopping cart and it was near a ramp in which Discord had magically summoned and inside the cart were some of the Inquisitorial Squad members that Peeves and Discord caught too. And then, the duo push the cart off the ramp and it went flying off in which the Filch and the Slytherins screamed in fear and ended up in the Great Lake causing the troublemaking duo to laugh at them getting karma and without Umbridge, they were powerless to do anything thus keeping the promise that the Weasley Twins and the Hogwarts 9 gave Discord and Peeves.*

They did justice with Unicron in ROTB than what they did in TLK, I'll give you that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well yeah, sure. He's a big figure in the franchise. I was mostly talking about a certain fine feathered friend who's been the subject of rotten luck when it comes to 'Maximal' activity.

I know what you mean, Drama. I hated that they killed off Airazor and we never got a chance to see her robot mode.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Mmm... mmm... mmm.

I'm not going to go on record to say she's 'The greatest Maximal ever', because there have been some very strong Maximals amongst their ranks (Even some just as popular as Optimus Primal). I don't know for me, she's a favorite and I always dug the little relationship she had with Tigatron, who wasn't really a soldier like the Maximals (Then again, they weren't soldiers initially) but rather he just wanted to appreciate what this mysterious planet provided.

But anyways, just to get back on track, it does relate to how we hate how some of the Harry Potter characters are killed off before we ever truly get a chance to truly appreciate how much they benefit for the lore of the series.

What If?: There could be a scene of Hermione, Penelope,& the Assistant Professors getting petrified.

Library Attack

In the library of Hogwarts after the incident with the theft of Tom Riddle's diary, A table that had Hermione and the Assistant Professors sitting on it with a humongous stack of books and they were trying to read anything they can about the mysterious monster that lurks in the mysterious Chamber of Secrets and what can be the cause of the petrification attack that is happening at Hogwarts so that they know how to defeat and put an end to this threat for good. But frustration was already putting stress to the group knowing that all they found was useless information and with time wasting, there was only so much to do before they can give up completely

Rainbow:(exaggerated) Ugh! We've been spending countless hours finding nothing!

Rarity:You tell me, Rainbow darling. We've searched the whole stack that we have only to find none

Spike:We can't just give up! Hogwarts is at stake with recent attacks by this mysterious monster

Pinkie:(she pops out of nowhere) I just wanna quit like forever! (screams) AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Pince:(hisses) Shhhhhhh!!!!!

Rarity:(scolding) Pinkie darling, not too loud! We're in a library

Pinkie:(whispers) Sorry

Storm Shield:Anyways, back to the point. (they all look at him) It's been like what? 3 1/2 hours? And we're supposed to be at the Quidditch field for the next game which involves Hufflepuff and Gryffindor

Rainbow:Shoot! Why didn't you tell me?! I gotta get-

Hermione:I found it!

Applejack:Found what, Hermione? (they all look at the page that she had) It can't be...

Hermione:It is. (whispers silently) I'm gonna tear this page

Fluttershy:Are you sure, Hermione? You know by doing that, you're breaking a rule in the library

Hermione:I know that, Professor Fluttershy. But we need this information. (she turns to Twilight and asks her) What do you say, Professor Twilight? Should I do it?

Twilight:Do it, Hermione. We need to tell the others what we've found right now!

Hermione:Got it!

And with that without anyone noticing her, she tore the page off the book whilst writing down on who the mysterious monster of the Chamber of Secrets was and how it was making attack after attack at the school without being caught; knowing that they've got a lot to tell to Harry, Ron,& the Equestrian students about this. But before they can leave the library, disaster struck! Percy's girlfriend, Penelope got out her mirror and what they saw was the monster's eyes in which they were all petrified in an instant which caught the eye of Pince in an instant and she headed towards the Headmaster's office at once to report about the other attack that involved them and it was going to be a shock for the others when they found out that Hermione and the Assistant Professors were the newest victims of the petrification attacks of the mysterious monster of the Chamber of Secrets.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll definitely think about it. But we definitely have something in mind for this moment.

You know it's serious when Twilight says go ahead and rip the page out of the book.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Because normally she wouldn't dare to ruin a good book by tearing out its contents. But she wouldn't agree to it if this wasn't a more serious situation they have going on.

Dolores' Wack

Discord:Hey, Buttbridge! (she turns around and sees the 2 troublemakers) Over here!

Umbridge:(sneers) You 2 are dead when I get my hands on the both of you!

Peeves:(smugly) Really? (he turns to Discord) It's time, buddy. Send in the song!

Umbridge:(Discord summons a boombox and plays a song which annoys her) What is this music?! (she looks at them dancing with fear) These lyrics are so hateful!

Discord:Enjoying the song, Dumbridge?

Peeves:I'm enjoying it!

LYRICS:
🎶 Dolores' wack
And so are her decrees
The Inquisitorial Squad's for fools 🎶

Umbridge:(screams) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The Hogwarts 9 comfort Ginny

Harry along with the newly named Hogwarts 9 headed back towards the Gryffindor common room in which they told everyone the good news that the Basilisk that was terrorizing the Chamber of Secrets in the school was finally gone for good and that caused the whole Gryffindor students to cheer at the news of the threat being finally over. Whilst everyone was celebrating over the monster's reign of terror gone, Harry and the Equestrian students noticed Ginny who was sitting in the couch and was still in shock on the events that occurred with her during Tom Riddle's possession to her via the diary. Knowing that she needed someone to comfort her, the Hogwarts 9 decided to act right away to make sure that she wasn't alone

Harry:Where you guys going?

Ocellus:We're just gonna comfort Ginny and then, leave her be afterwards

Harry:What for?

Apple Bloom:She needs us right now because on what happened to her at the Chamber of Secrets

Harry:Okay. I'm just gonna take a bath. Who's next after me?

Smolder:(she raises her claw) I'm next after you, H.P.! Just don't hog all the hot water

Harry:Got it!

Sandbar:(Harry leaves to prepare himself for a bath whilst they head towards Ginny) Hiya, Ginny! (she turns around and sees them as they sit down next to her) Are you okay after what happened to you?

Ginny:I-I'm not!

Yona:It's okay, friend Ginny! Yona along with friends stopped Tom Riddle for good!

Ginny:B-But I'm not okay! (sobbing) I've been used! I'm not supposed to be in this room if I'm not brave! I'm still scared even after everything that has occurred to me lately!

Scootaloo:(she calms Ginny) Shh! Shh! Calm down, Ginny! Not everyone here can be brave sometimes

Ginny:Huh?

Sweetie Belle:We were scared when we faced down the Legion of Doom, the Benefactor,& Tom Riddle while Harry was trying to run away from the Basilisk that was trying to kill him. But we managed to face down the worst enemies back in Equestria because we were united together no matter what race we came from because what bonded us together is the magic of friendship

Ginny:Really?

Silverstream:Uh-huh! Being brave doesn't always come easy. If you are to be brave, you have to face your fears head on. That's the only way to conquer fear along with enduring pain both inside and out. Look at Harry, when we first met him, he was always cruelly mistreated by his relatives all because he had magic and they continuously abused him all these years. Yet he never gave up on hope and bravery because someday, someone was going to rescue him from the Dursleys. And that's where we came along with Hagrid who saved him from those heartless fiends because his courage on not losing hope was the only thing that kept his heart still beating. Maybe that's how it's got to be for Harry who knows that he had to always go back to his relatives this upcoming summer but it doesn't mean he has to stay there forever. He always knows that he will come back to this place again. Understood?

Ginny:Yes, Silverstream

Gallus:That's the spirit! I admire as well on how you attempted to destroy that diary. You show us on how to be a true Gryffindor on admitting what you've done and what you tried to do with the diary

Ginny:Thanks, Gallus

And with that, Ginny decided to give her Equestrian friends a group hug in which they returned the hug back to her. The events that transpired this school year of 1992-93 may have been scary for them but once again, thanks to their bravery, they managed to end the Basilisk's reign of terror along with Voldemort's possession on Ginny for good. This day had been just perfect for them but it was going to get better for the surprises they were all going to get when everyone will head towards the Great Hall for a feast to celebrate the defeat of the evil and terror for the 2nd time in the row at Hogwarts, the Wizarding World, Equestria,& the Multiverse.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... definitely needs a little work. But I see where you are going with this.

Sometimes, you have to bend a bit of the rules if the whole world is at stake.

True, I hated the fact they killed some fan-favorites like Fred, Alastor, Remus, Nymphadora, Sirius,& More. I wish that Rowling could've killed all 4 Dursleys, Umbridge, Fudge,& other fan-hated characters rather than some favorite characters that fans like.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean I would get that life’s not fair and all the characters we wish has taken the fall are still around. But that doesn’t mean life is entirely terrible.

I can see that they almost have the same similarities: Tomboyish, don't like girly things that much,& would rather be awesome than be looking pretty and girly.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep. All very valid points. I mean Smolder 'can' pull off pretty, but she's like a Greaser who has this image to uphold.

Rainbow's Boggart

Rainbow:(she sees a Boggart of singing sunflowers and one of them is playing a flute in which she screams in fear on what she sees) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ⤵

Peeves:(laughing) BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You didn't tell me that Rainbow Dash is afraid of singing sunflowers!

Discord:I told you, Peeves; I told you she was afraid of a creepy cute flower

• Viewing 1,351 - 1,400 of 1,571