Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1571 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 1,571

Here's a short idea for the... ahem... 'twist' at the end when Harry and his newly acquired Equestrian friends enter in the final room, where the Mirror of Erised lies... and the person that they discovered... it's not Snape, not even Lord Voldemort... and keep in mind, it's just with Harry and the Young Six, since I'm not sure how to include the Mane Six in this part. If you guys want, feel free to use this suggestion and change it to how it pleases you, but I wanted to combine both book and movie as best I could.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer/Philosopher's Stone:

(The others gasped as they saw Quirrell in the room.)

Everyone (save for Harry): Quirinus Quirrell?

Harry: You?

(The man turned with a smile on his face, his face not twitching at all.)

Silverstream: Wait, what?!

Quirrell: (grins) Me. Yes. I was wondering whether I'd be meeting you here, Potter. Although your little friends, I have to admit, didn't quite see them coming, but a good sight all the same...

Harry: No, i-it can't be!

Gallus: Wait a minute, I thought... Snape-

Yona: Snape was one who-

Quirrell: Severus? (laughs in a cold and sharp tone) Yes, he does seem to be the type, doesn't he? So useful to have him swooping around like an overgrown bat. Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor, st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?

Sandbar: But... wait a minute! This can't be right! It just can't be true!

Smoulder: What about the first Quidditch match of the school year!

Harry: Yeah! Snape tried to kill me!

Quirrell: (smiling evilly) No, no, no, my dear boy and creatures. *I* tried to kill you.

The Young 6: Huh?

Quirrell: You honestly didn't spot me raising my arms and pointing towards Harry in a threatening matter, next to Severus?

(The Young 6 looked stunned as Silversteam yelped.)

Silverstream: No, we... we did, but we thought you were cheering for one of the school teams!

Smolder: Hermione and I... we both came in to burn Snape's robes to stop him from cursing... unless...

Quirrell: (smirks) Yes, very good, little dragon. You and your friend Miss Granger accidentally pushed and knocked me over as you set fire to Snape during that Quidditch match. You broke my eye contact with Potter here. Another few seconds and I could have gotten him off that broom. I'd have managed it beforehand if Snape hadn't been muttering a countercurse, trying to save you.

(The Young 6 and Harry looked shocked, stunned, confused.)

Harry: Snape was... trying to save me?

Yona: Then... Snape WASN'T trying to harm Harry?

Quirrell: Exactly. Why did you think he wanted to referee your next match? He was trying to make sure I didn't do it again. Funny, really... he needn't have bothered.

Gallus: (raises eyebrow suspiciously) And why was that?

Quirrell: Well, because I couldn't do anything with Dumbledore watching. All the other teachers and your little adult pony and other dragon friends thought Snape was trying to stop Gryffindor from winning.

Silverstream: Well... he DID make himself unpopular when he came in to referee the match... but to think, he was only doing this to protect Harry... if we had only known all of this or if Snape had told us...

Quirrell: Yes, yes, and he wasted all of his time for nothing, because after tonight, I'm going to kill all of you!

Gallus: (growls) Like hay you will! (The griffon tried to charge, only for ropes to spring out of thin air and tie up the Young Six.)

Ocellus: H-hey!

Yona: Let yak go, you monstrous traitor!

Harry: (narrows his eyes) Let them go, Quirrell. If you have business, it's with me!

Quirrell: (shakes head) You and those friends of yours are too nosy to live, Potter. I knew you were a danger to me right from the start. Especially after Halloween.

(The Young Six gasped as Harry narrowed his eyes.)

Harry: Then-then you let the troll in!

Quirrell: Very good, Potter, yes. I have a special gift with trolls- you all must have seen the one I did in the chamber back there? Unfortunately, Snape wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running around the dungeon looking for it, Snape, who had already suspected me, went straight to the third floor to head me off... and not only did my troll fail to beat you and those creatures to death, that three-headed dog didn't even manage to bite Snape's leg off properly.

Sandbar: Wait a minute... but we saw you and Snape in one of the classrooms at night... a little after Christmas-

Quirrell: Oh yes, he was on to me by that time, trying to figure out how far I'd got. He suspected me all along. Tried to frighten me... as though he could, when I had Lord Voldemort by my side.

(Everyone's eyes bulged out.)

Yona: What Quirrell talking about?

Gallus: Yeah, isn't Voldemort dead?

Quirrell: (laughs) You think he'd just die, like that? No, it's not that easy to get rid of a powerful wizard like Lord Voldemort.

Harry: (still confused) But... Snape... he always seemed to hate me so much!

Quirrell: Oh he does, heavens, yes. He was at Hogwarts with your father, didn't you know? They loathed each other! But he never wanted you dead.

Sandbar: But... we saw you a few days ago, sobbing... we thought Snape was threatening you-

(Everyone stopped as they noticed Quirrell's face... looking like there was fear in his eyes.)

Quirrell: Sometimes... I find it hard to follow my master's instructions... he is a great wizard... and I am weak...

Yona: Wait... you mean... Voldemort was in classroom with you this whole time?

Ocellus: Then how come we haven't seen him?

Quirrell: He is with me wherever I go. I met him when I traveled around the world. A foolish young man I was then, full of ridiculous ideas about good and evil. Lord Voldemort showed me how wrong I was. There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it... Since then, I served him faithfully, although I have let him down many times. (shivers) He has had to be very hard on me. He does not forgive mistakes easily. When I failed to steal the Stone from Gringotts, he was most displeased... he punished me, decided he would keep a closer eye on me... He rarely left me alone. But he doesn’t understand. I’m never alone, never.

Gallus: (eyes shrink) Oh my goodness... when we met you back in Diagon Alley... how could we have been so blind? You weren't returning from a trip to visit vampires... you were teaming up with Voldemort!

Quirrell: Exactly. Now, please, keep quiet. I need to focus on this... (turns to the Mirror of Erised)

This has GOT to be used!!!!!!

Not a bad start for the year 1 final battle!

Prisoner of Azkaban

Silverstream approaches Buckbeack.

Silverstream: Hi, I'm Silverstream, nice to meet you. Oh, right, manners.

Silverstream bowed to Buckbeak. Buckbeak looked at Silverstream's gesture for a moment, before giving a bow of his own. When the two went to each other Buckbeack started nuzzling into Silver.

Silverstream: Ooh, affectionate.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Best hope that Gallus doesn’t see that

(For when Hagrid talked about Voldemort)

Twilight: Uh, this "Voldemort". Is he terrible as Sombra?

Hagrid: If ye mean the evil shadow creature that tried to ruled the Crystal Empire....then he makes that fellow looks like a walk in the park. And then some.

Rainbow: Better hope it's the real thing and not some idiot in disguise trying to build someone's confidence like SOMEONE we know. (pause) Uh, Voldemort is the real thing, right?

Hagrid: Yes, and don't say that name please! It scares the willies out of the bravest of folks....well, except maybe Dumbledore.

On the Hogwarts Express

*As the train is travelling through the countryside, Harry and the Young Six are sitting in a train compartment while Twilight and the others were in their own compartment further up the train, relaxing as they take in the view.*

Sandbar: Whoa…this is a pretty neat view.

Silverstream: I know! You know…this calls for a…photo op! *she pulls out a camera before squeezing them all together with herself in the middle, smiling wide as the camera SNAPS the picture, capturing the bewildered expressions of the others on film and her grinning. She looks at the photo fondly.* Awwww…our very first train ride together…Sweet memories.

Smolder: *smirks as a memory comes up* So the first train ride back in Equestria on the pony train didn’t count when you took our picture way back then?

Silverstream: *snickers and snorts a bit* No…don't be silly. That was to commemorate our “very first train ride together ever” moment. This one’s to commemorate our “very first train ride together in another world with a new friend” moment.

Smolder: *her eyes widen a bit* Wait. Then why didn’t you take one back when we were on that train in London?

Silverstream: *matter-of-factly* I didn’t have any film for the camera.

Smolder:…Right

Gallus: Well, whatever you wanna call this moment, I prefer to call it “boring”.

Silverstream: WHAT?! How can you say that?! This is a magical world we’re in! Hence, this is a magical train. This is--

Gallus: Bo-ring. Any way you slice it, this is still just a boring train. Only bigger and a LOT fancier than what we’ve been on back home.

Ocellus: Well, the train itself may not be magical, but it does have a magical history. *She is currently reading a booklet on the Hogwarts Express.* For instance, did you know that this train was originally built by Muggles 161 years ago when Ottaline Gambol, Minister of Magic at the time, expressed an interest in Muggle technology? This apparently led to one of the largest operations carried out by the Ministry of Magic, using one-hundred and sixty-seven Memory Charms and the largest-to-date mass Concealment Charm on Muggles, in wizarding history! Surely that’s exciting, right?!

Gallus:…Yawn. You hear one government’s covert operation, you heard them all. You just took one boring thing and made it even more so.

Yona: Yona liked story. And Yona like train just as much. If train good for wizards back then, then it good for us, magic or no.

*Suddenly, a familiar red-headed boy looks into the train compartment, peering in as Harry and the others notice.*

Ron: Excuse me. Do any of you mind? Everywhere else is full.

Harry: No, not at all.

Ron: Thanks. *He peers in more to see that the compartment is pretty full.* Uhhh…know what? Maybe, I could find another--

Ocellus: Oh, wait! We can make room. Just give me a moment. *A flash forms around her entire being, leaving a pale light blue mouse with a light pink underside and cyan eyes. The mouse scurries about before gently nestling between Yona’s horns, looking at the bewildered Ron at eye-level* Is this better?

Ron: Uhhh…Uhhh…How…?

Smolder: Changeling magic. You get used to it. Now, come on. Cop a squat already.

*Ron eases his way, still a little disturbed by the transformation as he takes Ocellus’ old spot, right across Harry.*

Ron: Thanks…I’m Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.

Sandbar: Nice to meet you. Name’s Sandbar. And that’s Gallus…

Gallus: Yo.

Sandbar: Silverstream…

Silverstream: So glad to meet another friend!

Sandbar: Yona…

Yona: Yona happy to meet Ron.

Sandbar: Ocellus, you already know…*Ocellus gives a wave of her tiny paw* and Smolder.

Smolder: Sup, man?

*Ron smiles a bit, feeling a bit more at ease around the group of creatures.*

Harry: I’m Harry. Harry Potter.

Ron: *Ron goes agape.* So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the...?

Harry: The what?

Ron: *whispers*…Scar...?

Harry: Oh. *lifts up his hair bangs to reveal it*

Ron: Wicked.

*A trolley full of sweets toted by an elderly witch passes by the open compartment.*

Trolley witch: Anything off the trolley, dears?

*Before anyone could answer, Ron is the first to answer, holding up some wrapped sandwiches that appear to have been squashed together. Not very appetizing*

Ron: No thanks. I’m all set.

*Harry and the Young Six feel a bit sorry for their new friend, considering that they might be all he has to eat until they get to Hogwarts. Harry is then the second to reply.*

Harry: We’ll take the lot!

*He reaches into his pocket, pulling out some coins, obviously just enough to buy out the trolley.*

Ron: Whoa…

Gallus: I’m beginning to like Harry more and more, guys~

Silverstream: Awww…is it because he did a nice thing for someone, even though he didn’t have to?

Gallus: Well, there’s that but also…I didn’t have to spend any of my pocket change.

Sandbar:…Uhhh, Gallus?...We gave our change to Harry, remember? For safekeeping since none of us had pockets?

Gallus:…Oh…right. *slaps himself in the face.*

*The kids are all enjoying themselves, having themselves a proper time with all those sweets, including a rat that has a box on its head.*

Smolder: *chomping on a candied apple* Harry, when you go all out…you really go out~ Mmmm…

Gallus: Yeah…I guess this kinda makes up for you spending our pocket change. *He unwraps a chocolate bar before tearing a piece off.*

Silverstream: “Kinda”? Gallus, this TOTALLY makes up for it. Look at all the yummy things he’s bought: pumpkin pasties, Jelly Slugs, and--

Harry: “Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans”? *He holds up a package with that name*

Silverstream: Ooh! Every yummy flavor in existence?! Wait until Professor Pinkie hears about these~

Ocellus: I don't think it has all those flavors, Silverstream. *Still in mouse form, she is nibbling on a bonbon on top of Yona’s head.* Maybe it’s just one of those marketing devices. I mean, no one can make every flavor in existence, can they?

Ron: Oh, but they did. Every flavour. There’s chocolate, peppermint, and marmalade…*Harry pops a Flavour Bean in his mouth* and there’s also…spinach, liver, and tripe…*Harry suddenly gets a little queasy, quickly taking the bean from his mouth.* George swears he got a bogey-flavoured one once.

Silverstream:…OH! So it’s not just the yummy flavors. It’s all of them, even the bad ones…*Silverstream then grabs a Bean and pops one into her beak.*

Smolder: Silverstream, no!

*But it is too late. Silverstream chews the Flavour Bean up and…*

Silverstream: Mmmm~! *she licks her beak.* That’s the best seaweed jelly bean I ever tasted!

Gallus: It’s the only seaweed jelly bean you’ve ever tasted.

Silverstream: Why, it’s even better than my mom’s...*Briefly halts herself with a loud gasp* Better…than…my moms’--I can’t! *She spits out the bean into her claw* Nothing can replace my mama’s kelp fritters! *She tosses it out the window in a rage.* Nuts to you, Bertie Bott! You and your tempting beans! I’m a kelp fritter girl for life, because I love my mama~! *She pants heavily for a moment…before grabbing another Flavour Bean and obviously enjoying that one too, back to her normal, peppy self.*

Gallus: Uhhh…so, what else is there?

*Harry picks up a blue and gold package that reads “Chocolate Frog”.*

Harry: These aren’t real frogs, are they?

Ron: It's only a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself. *As Harry opens the package, the chocolate frog springs to life, jumping onto the window and climbing up before it hops away.*

Ron: Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

Sandbar: Uhhh…they don’t feel pain when they’re out the box and…eaten, do they?

Ron: Oh, no. It’s just a spell. You know, enchanted chocolates? You know, we used to play a game with ours, my brothers and me. Try to grab as many chocolate ones while keeping out the white ones. Course…Fred and George always got more than me.

*Harry looks down at the card he received with his escaped Chocolate Frog, seeing the enchanted image and name.*

Harry: I got Dumbledore!

Smolder: Whoa, he’s got his face on a trading card? Sweet~

Ron: I got about six of him.

*Harry looks back to see the image of Dumbledore vanished.*

Harry: Hey, he’s gone.

Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?

*Just as Smolder is about to down a bonbon herself, a light squeaking is heard in her lap, looking down to see a rat.*

Smolder: Uhhhh…I think we ordered too much. We’re starting to attract rats…

Ron: Oh, don’t mind him. That’s just Scabbers, our family pet.

Smolders: Uhhh, “Scabbers”?

Ron: Yeah…Pathetic, isn’t it?

Harry:…A little.

Silverstream: A little cute, that is! *She picks up the rat from Smolder’s lap to nuzzle his twitching nose with her beak while gushing over him.* Awww…who wanted a snacky-snack from Smoldy-Woldy? You did! Yes, you did, Scabby-Wabby!

Ron: Well, that’s a first. Usually, most folk aren’t fond of Scabbers when they see ‘im.

Silverstream: Awww, I don’t see why. Why, he’s just a little itty-witty, fuzzy-muzzy, schmoozy-woozy…Hey! *She lifts the rat towards Ocellus who is still on Yona’s head.* Say hi to our mousy-wousy friend Ocellus! Say “hi”, Ocellus~!

*Ocellus looks up from her treat to look up at the rat. A few seconds of looking into the rat’s eyes and…she drops her bonbon in fear, right on Yona’s nose before hiding herself in the yak’s locks.*

Silverstream: What’s wrong? Shy?

Ocellus: *under Yona’s fur* I…I don’t know how to say it, but…there’s something not right about that rat! I don’t know why, but it’s just a feeling I have!

Silverstream:..Okay, maybe now’s not the best time. Maybe when you’re big again, we can try again… *she takes Scabbers away before handing him back to Ron.*

Ron: Say, Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?

Harry: Yeah!

Silverstream: Ooh! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Smolder: Snacks and a show? My kind of train ride~

*Ron pulls his wand out, a twelve-inch ash wand with what looks like a unicorn hair sticking from the end. He clears his throat.*

Ron Sun-

*Suddenly, a bushy-haired brunette girl, already in her school robes, peers into their compartment as if looking for something.*

Bushy-haired girl: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.

Ron: No.

Bushy-haired girl: Right, then. *Is about to head away from the compartment.* I thought someone would have told Neville to keep his toad in--

*She walks back to take a better look at the passengers.*

Bushy-haired girl:…Am I truly seeing a pony, a hippogriff, a griffon, a dragon, and a yak…in here?

Sandbar: Uhhhh…you forgot about Ocellus the changeling? She’s hiding in Yona’s fur. *Ocellus’ paw pops out to wave at the girl*

Silverstream: We’re gonna be exchange students!

Bushy-haired girl:…I see. *She turns to Ron.* Are you doing magic? Let's see, then.

*Ron, remembering what he is about to do, clears his throat again.*

Ron: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow…turn this stupid fat rat yellow!

*The wand zaps the rat, but nothing happens.*

Yona: Hey! Why Scabbers not yellow?

Silverstream: *pouting* Awwww…I wanted to see how he looked yellow…

Smolder: Heh, looks like Fred gave you a dud spell.

Bushy-haired girl: And it’s not a very clever one, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. *Hermione squeezes into the compartment to sit across from Harry, squeezing Sandbar, Gallus, and Silverstream closely together. Gallus blushes from realizing how close he is to Silverstream.*

Gallus: Well, this doesn’t look weird at all, does it?

Bushy-haired girl: For example…*she pulls out her wand, a vine wand of ten-and-three-quarter inches with dragon heartstring, and clears her throat as she aims the tip at Harry’s glasses* Oculus Reparo.

*The wand zaps his glasses, removing the tape from the bridge and repairing his glasses. Harry, Ron, and the Young Six are amazed by this actual display of magic, even Ocellus who popped her head out for a look. Harry takes his glasses off to look them over*

Bushy-haired girl: That's better, isn't it?

Smolder: Whoa…an actual spell? And one you could actually use often, huh, Harry?

Bushy-haired girl: Wait…Harry? *suddenly she recognizes him* Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter!

*Harry nods as he puts his repaired glasses on*

Hermione: I’m Hermione Granger. *She turns to Ron.* And you are…?

Ron: *his mouth full* I’m…Ron Weasley…

Hermione: Pleasure. And the rest of you…are…?

Smolder: Smolder, Ocellus, Yona, and the three guys you’re squeezing in are Gallus, Silverstream, and Sandbar from window to door.

Hermione: Charmed. You all best change into your robes. I expect we’ll be arrive soon. *She stands up, the squeeze on the three having ended as they all take some breaths*

Sandbar: Whoa…That’s way closer than I thought we’d get on this trip…

*Hermione leaves for a second time…and comes back a third.*

Hermione: You've got dirt on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there. *She points to a spot on Ron’s nose, who embarrassedly wipes it off.*

Ocellus: Well, that was quite an interesting turn.

Gallus: Yeah…if by “interesting”, you mean “annoying”. True, she’s smart, but she sounded like a big know-it-all. And I hate know-it-alls.

Ocellus: So…So you’re saying you hate me…too? *a whimper comes from her.*

Gallus: What?! Oh, no, no, no! It’s different from you. You’re not a know-it-all. You don’t lord us over with your book stuff the way she did.

Ocellus: So…so you don’t hate me?

Gallus: No, I don’t. Okay…we still friends?

Ocellus: Well…okay. I trust you.

Sandbar: Great! So maybe we should get our robes on before the train stops, huh?

Ocellus: Oh, you’re right! *Ocellus transforms back into her changeling form but forgets that she is still on Yona’s head, causing her to bump her head into the ceiling and lightly tremble herself and Yona.* Ouch! *she look down at Yona.* Sorry! I forgot I was still on you.

Yona: Oh, it okay, Ocellus. Yaks have very strong heads.

Scabbers has a "Worm" like secret, but that "tail" will be left for another time. :raritywink:

Looks like another winner to me. 😁

Ocellus will one of the top student!

I wonder what the young six will be sorted in the four house?

Well Gallus will obviously be a Gryffindor and maybe Silverstream too.

Entering Hogwarts

*After the wondrous boat ride, all the students are escorted off and led into the castle while the Mane Six and Spike are led to another corridor to meet up with their fellow co-educators for the school year. Meanwhile, as they walk up the long stairs, a familiar witch, McGonagall, is waiting at the top to the stairs to address the students. Once they reach the top, she speaks.*

McGonagall: Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin.

*At the mention of that last house, something about it does not set right with the Young Six as they see a pale-haired boy and his two cronies smirk at the name. But even worse…they might not even share the same education together?*

McGonagall: Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup.

*Suddenly, a light pipping sound can be heard at McGonagall’s feet: a toad which a young boy notices immediately.*

Neville: Trevor! *He jumps forward while some of the students laugh, grabbing his toad from the top step before he looks up at McGonagall staring out at him. He nervously backs away.* Sorry.

McGonagall:…The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily. Now…are there any questions?

*Unexpectedly, a light blue hoof is raised in the air, causing the students to take notice and back away, finally noticing the strange creatures in the crowd. McGonagall looks carefully at the Young Six, but especially Ocellus who is lightly trembling with her hoof still raised, feeling like she is being watched.*

Ocellus: Uhhhh…

McGonagall: Yes?...You have a question?

*Ocellus might have kept silent before Smolder clears her throat loud enough, breaking through Ocellus’s nerves.*

Ocellus: YES! *She covers her own mouth while some of the students laugh at this changeling acting like a deer in headlights. Though it stops thanks to a death glare from her dragon friend.*

McGonagall: What is your question, miss?

Ocellus: My…my what?...Oh, my question! Yes. What I want to know is…why there are four houses, and how they differ.

McGonagall: A very good question. *She turns to address the students.* This school, as you will soon learn, was founded over a thousand years ago by four of the age's most powerful witches and wizards: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now, when these four came together to form the students houses that would make up Hogwarts, they each chose to select their own students, by testing the traits that each founder valued. Gryffindor, being a chivalrous, daring, and noble wizard, longed to find students who shared his heroic attributes. Hufflepuff placed great emphasis in fair play, hard-work, loyalty, and patience, and thus encouraged her students to act the same. Ravenclaw believed in selecting students who valued the mind over might, in those who possessed a strong intellect, exemplary creativity, and a thirst for knowledge. And finally...Slytherin wanted to educate those who he believed could become great leaders: ambitious, resourceful, cunning…and above all…self-preserving, not just of themselves, but for the whole of wizardkind. When you are sorted into one of the four houses, it shows that you exemplify the traits most valued by your house’s founder.

*While Ocellus’s question is answered, it does nothing to ease her fears shared by her friends. McGonagall soon leaves to prepare for the Sorting Ceremony. Soon, the pale-haired boy from earlier speaks out.*

Draco: It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.

*This causes whispering to be heard from the crowd, realizing that the Harry Potter is now in Hogwarts as a student.*

Draco: *introducing his lackeys, then himself* This is Crabbe…and Goyle. And I’m Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.

*This produces a snickering from both Ron and Silverstream.*

Silverstream: “Mouthful”? *snorts a bit* Now ain’t that a silly wizard name? You funny~

*Silverstream does not know the full intent by her innocent observation as Draco approaches Ron who stifles his laughter and the hippogriff who is pretty much unaware of the insult she gave.*

Draco: Think my name's funny, do you?

Silverstream: Well…it is a little funny. I mean, “Dragon Mouthful”? Sounds like something Smolder would come up with. *keeps giggling while Draco glares at her until she notices Draco not laughing, her giggling slowly dying down to a dull roar and then silence.* Uhhhh…something wrong, Mouthful?

Draco: *enunciating venomously* It’s Malfoy…Draco. Malfoy. Best remember that for next time…*he then turns to Ron* And you. No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.

Smolder: Wait. How do you know his family, kid?

Draco: Not personally, but my father’s known his long enough to learn how to recognize one anywhere. He’s also taught me well to know how to spot one. *He turns to the Young Six* And you lot. I don’t need much to know who YOU all are. Apparently, your arrival has spurned much at my father’s job at the Ministry of Magic. He wanted to keep you lot from ever coming here. Unfortunately, he didn’t get the votes needed to get that done.

Silverstream: But…But we are all students here now. We got our wands and everything. *She pulls out her dogwood wand to prove it.*

Draco: A wand does not a real witch make, least of all in the talons of an airheaded bird like yourself.

*As Crabbe and Goyle laugh at her, Gallus growls softly at the Slytherin…before giving a crude chuckle as he steps in.*

Gallus: Oh, yeah…I’d laugh at others too if I had a bleached, greasy ‘do like yours.

*Draco’s thugs stop laughing as Draco glares at the griffon.*

Draco: Excuse me?

Gallus: Yeah, you heard me, Mouthful. Did you go through a rebellious phase as a baby, resulting in your dad bleaching your hair to teach you a lesson? And as for the grease…*deeply sniffs* I can practically smell the stuff coming off you. How much gel does an eleven-year-old need for hair?...Best think about that the next time you think about dissing one of my friends…Dragon Mouthful~

*As Gallus smirks at his first victory, Draco swiftly turns back to Harry.* You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. *referring to Ron and the Young Six, as he offers a hand in possible friendship.* I can help you there.

Harry: *already having made his choice* I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks.

*Draco glares at Harry’s decision before McGonagall returns to lightly tap Draco’s shoulder with a scroll, forcing him to a retreat but not without one last glare.*

McGonagall: We’re ready for you now.

The Sorting Ceremony (after Harry)

*As Harry joins his fellow Gryffindors, one by one the remaining first-years are sorted into their houses, leaving only…six to be sorted.*

McGonagall: Gallus Griffon.

*At being called up, Gallus looks like he is about to stand…before sitting back down.*

Gallus: With all due respect, Professor?...I’d rather not.

*This causes a murmur among the students and the faculty already seated.*

McGonagall:…Well, if you would prefer to be Sorted last, then perhaps we can move onto the next-

Sandbar: Uhhh, actually…you see, the thing is…well…

Yona: Yona and friends not want to be split!

*The murmuring grows a little louder.*

McGonagall: *dumbstruck by this reaction* I beg your pardon?

Smolder: Look, we all know how important this is to do. Heck, we wanted to come here ever since we were told about it. But well…

Ocellus: We’re afraid that we’ll be split into different Houses, and we’ll have to compete against each other for points!

Silverstream: And we all love each other too much to even compete against each other! So please! Don’t split us up!

McGonagall: I understand that this is a difficult time for you, but the rules say that--

Ocellus: Professor, you said that the moment we are sorted, the house we are sorted to becomes our family. You said that. Well…we’re a family, too.

Silverstream: Sure, none of us look alike, and we may even come from different places…but we look out for one another.

Gallus: Plus, I don’t think it’s worth risking our friendship just to fight over a silly cup. *that remark raises a bit of an uproar among the Slytherins*

Smolder: So…we don’t wanna cause any trouble…

Sandbar: We hope you understand…

Yona: But either friends get Sorted in same house or not get Sorted at all.

*This affirmation of their friendship as a family causes a quieted commotion, especially among the professors…while Headmare Twilight looks on fearfully, wondering if her students have made a big error, not even bearing to look. Suddenly, Dumbledore rises from his seat to address the Young Six, silencing the commotion.*

Dumbledore: Under ordinary circumstances…I would have asked that the six of you be sorted, in accordance to the by-laws of our school or risk a fair expulsion from our academy. *This murmurs a sense of agreement from the faculty while Twilight keeps hiding her face in embarrassment.* However…this is not the case…for these six have demonstrated…the unity that we at Hogwarts…wish to pass down to the next generation of wizards and witches. *Twilight looks up at Dumbledore’s words, shocked by his surprising words.* To ask these six to sacrifice their unity to be Sorted…is something I would not wish to impose. Therefore…I would like to request that one of you volunteer to be Sorted. Whichever House the one is sorted to, the others shall be Sorted into as well.

*The Young Six widen their eyes at this surprising arrangement before conferring with each other in a low whisper, discussing their options for a moment before addressing the Headmaster.*

Ocellus: Headmaster, we’ll accept the terms.

Gallus: And since it’s technically my turn…I’ll be the one to decide which House we go to.

McGonagall:…Very well. Now that we have the matter sorted, please…come to the podium, Mr. Griffon.

*Gallus briefly turns back around to talk to his friends*

Gallus: Are you guys really sure you want me to decide what House we’re gonna be students of? You trust me that much?

Silverstream: Sure, we do, Gallus~ Besides, wherever we end up, as long as we face it together, I’m sure we can handle anything~

Gallus:…Even having to play nice with Mouthful?

Silverstream:…Uhhhh…

Smolder: Let’s wait till we cross that bridge to address it, ‘kay? Now, go on, oh fearless one~! *Smolder playfully shoves Gallus forward towards McGonagall and the Sorting Hat.*

*Gallus gulps deeply as he slowly approaches them, turning his head briefly back to his friends who are giving him reassuring looks. Soon…he is in front of McGonagall.*

McGonagall: Are you ready?

Gallus: *takes one more look at his friends before giving another gulp.* I…I guess I am. *He turns around to face the crowd.* Lay it on me, Professor.

*McGonagall carefully places the hat on Gallus, causing it to immediately come to life and assess Gallus’s mind.*

Sorting Hat: Well, now…Now this is an interesting mind, I will admit. Sharp of thought and of tongue, plenty of nerve as well. And beneath that lies an uncertainty of worth and then under that…an ambition to rise above your own station…But…where to put you for the best credit given? Hmmm… *the hat leans towards Slytherin, which Gallus can feel above his head* perhaps the best place would be--

Gallus: *hastily whispering with his eyes closed* Please, not Slytherin. Not Slytherin…

Sorting Hat: Another refusal for Slytherin? Are you quite sure this is what you want? You have what it takes to survive, even thrive, and it’s all here in your head. Plus, Slytherin will give you the tools needed to become the greatest leader among all! Isn’t that right, yes?

*Gallus keeps muttering the refusal over and over.*

Sorting Hat: Hmmm…aha! Now I see your true core. Beneath your desires and self-doubt, I see an innermost wish to belong to those who can acknowledge that which you are and not that which you pretend to be…Well, such a thing won’t be of much use in Slytherin…but perhaps it is best served in…Gryffindor!

*As the crowd cheers at the announcement, Gallus opens his eyes and gives a sigh of relief. As McGonagall removes the hat, Gallus flies down to embrace his friends who are congratulating him. Not only do they all get to spend their education together, but they get to spend it with Harry and their new friends. The Young Six look to see their own Equestrian teachers cheering not just for their being Sorted, but also for standing by the convictions of their lessons at the School of Friendship, especially Headmare Twilight. They soon break it up to join up with Harry and the other Gryffindors.*

Are you always this good???

Comment posted by MarioBrony deleted Jan 25th, 2021

Well, the idea is that the Young Six would begin to challenge the traditions and standards that Hogwarts has set, starting with the Sorting ceremony. After, Ollivander said that their wands' last owners did rather incredible things despite being from different schools. Well...this is just a subtle sign of such proof that the wands had selected the right owners~

Honestly I see Gallus in Gryffindor rather than Slytherin.

Comment posted by MarioBrony deleted Jan 20th, 2021

Ok, i changed it.

well....i guess we'll just have to wait and see. I really like the idea of all four houses united by a common friendship.

Huh, I wonder how that’s gonna work if it happens? All the houses united I mean.

Sorry, that will be spoiling for the third book/movie. No telling!

Yeah don't wanna see our Griffon boy get jealous.

Ok got it. Too bad MarioBrony didn't get the memo.

But given that their houses would then pressure the Young Six into making decisions against their friendship, that's why I thought that by having the six initially decide to not get sorted, it would demonstrate that they would NOT let the Sorting pressure them to destroy their friendship, standing for what THEY believe in.

Plus, the way I posted it allows them to be able to help Harry (if one gets into Gryffindor, then they ALL go). Plus...those kids are practically heroes, first and foremost. And heroes always belong in Gryffindor. The baddies often came from Slytherin.

Besides...I wasn't suggesting that they unify the houses. They were just saying they'd rather be Houseless than have to be separated into different ones. And like I said, they're more than friends. They're like a family, and pretty much the only one Gallus has ever known. No way would they want to break apart such a magical destiny between them.

In the end, what EE says goes. I'm just providing my argument for the way I framed my quote suggestion.

Well not all Slytherin’s are bad, they’re sometimes just misunderstood. Thankfully the appearance of Harry Potter help changed that for the better as the movies progressed.

Well, I meant for the most part, given how a lot of Slytherins were raised on "pure-blood" supremacy and "magic-over-Muggle" ideology. It takes a lot to deprogram such built-in philosophy, given that it was Salazar's philosophy himself and all his pupils merely perpetuated it even after his passing centuries ago.

True I know that, but I mean some like Draco decided to abandon the whole “pure-blood” shtick since the events of The Deadly Hallows 1 and 2.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Hermione and Ocellus are petrified

Professor McGonagall guides Young Five, Mane Six, Spike, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley to the medical room as Young Five have very uneasy look.

Twilight Sparkle: What's the matter, McGonagall?

Professor McGonagall: I warn you. This will be a bit of a shock.

She opens the door. Madam Pomfrey is leaning over a bed where a girl lies. As she straightens up, we see the girl is...

Ron Weasley: Hermione!

Twilight Sparkle: (gasp) Oh no!

Professor McGonagall: She wasn't the only one.

Young Five are dreading about the one thing that scares them more than anything else as Professor McGonagall shows them the person or a creature in particular.... Ocellus as she laid lifeless on the bed.

Young Five: Ocellus!!!!!

Young Five rushes to her as all of them struggles to wake her up as Mane Six and Spike hanged their head as they failed to protect one of their students.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm sorry, Ocellus.

As Young Five are freaking out, Rarity asks McGonagall.

Rarity: What happened to them?

Professor McGonagall: they were found near the library. Along with this. Does it mean anything to you?

She holds up a small circular mirror and Mane Six, Spike and Harry shakes their head. As they sadly look at their fallen students, Smolder steps back as shadow over her eyes, Mane Six, Spike, Young Four, Harry and Ron looks concerned.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you okay, Smolder?

Smolder: (muttered) I should’ve been there for her.

Spike: Smolder?

Silverstream: Huh? What did you say?

Smolder shows her fiery eyes to them

Smolder: (Angrily) I SHOULD’VE BEEN THERE FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!! What were I thinking?! Why?!

Yona: Smolder calm!

Smolder: (Angrily) NO!!!!! I can't be calm when one of my friend and my family is petrified! Why! Why does it have to be Ocellus?!

Twilight tries to calm her down.

Twilight Sparklw: We will find the way of getting Hermione and Ocellus back!

Smolder: (Angrily) Liars! All of you promises you would protect us from danger but no! Not only I realizes adults are too busy with themselves and not caring about their students but (She angrily point to Young Four) you guys weren't there for her when she need you the most and....

She starting to cry.

Smolder: I brush her so easily.... what kind of family are we to do such things?!

Mane Six, Spike, Young Four, Harry and Ron are speechless as she storm out of the room.

Note:

Yeah, this is not my best work but I was just giving an idea of one of Young Six being petrified in order to raise the stake up and motivate Young Six of helping Harry of killing the snake and what is the better way than having Ocellus be petrified?

After all, the one thing Mane Six and Spike terrified the most is letting one of their students get hurt or even killed and they let Ocellus be petrified along with Hermione.

Uhhhh...they didn't know it's a Basilisk yet.

I remember now.

Already fix it.

Prisoner of Azkaban:

Time Turner Explanation:

Harry: This is not normal.

Gallus: I would say! (turns to Hermione) Where the heck did you get that hourglass thing?

Twilight: I think I might have an idea what it is... but maybe you better fill us in.

Hermione: It's called a Time-Turner. Professor McGonagall gave it to me on our first day back. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year.

Silverstream: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute! Are you telling me... that we gone back in time?

Hermione: (nods) Yes.

Smolder: So you've been using time travel to get to ALL your classes? Why didn't you tell us or anyone? I thought you just had a bad error on your schedule.

Twilight: (sighs) Actually... I sort of knew as well.

Everyone but Hermione and Twilight: Wait, what?

Twilight: During the second year of classes last year, when I was helping Hermione set up a schedule with Professor McGonagall, she couldn't decide what classes she wanted to do, she wanted to take them all. In a way, I... saw a bit of myself in her. (chuckles nervously) Anyway, McGonagall offered the idea of a Time-Turner as a compromise, only to make me and Hermione swear we would NEVER tell anybody, not even my friends in Ponyville.

Hermione: (nods) She had to write all sorts of letters to the Ministry of Magic so I could have one. She had to tell them I was a model student and that I'd never, EVER use it for anything except my studies...

Gallus: Well, what we just did certainly doesn't qualify.

Hermione: I've been turning it back after each class I leave so I could do the hours all over again in another class... that's how I've been doing several lessons at once.

Silverstream: Wow...

Hermione: (sighs) Anyway, I don't understand what Dumbledore wants us to do. Why did he tell us to go back three hours? How's that going to help Sirius?

(Harry paused to think as Twilight joined in.)

Twilight: Well... Dumbledore obviously wants us to return to this moment... because something happened around now that he wants us to change. But what exactly was it?

Harry: I remember that we were walking down to Hagrid's three hours ago...

Hermione: This IS three hours ago, and we ARE walking down to Hagrid's! We're just seeing us running into Malfoy and his goons...

(The others turned back to see Past!Hermione punch Past!Malfoy in the mouth.)

Gallus: (smirks) I said it before, and I'll say it again. Good punch, Hermione.

Harry: I agree, Hermione. He had it coming.

Hermione: Thanks. Malfoy's coming. (The others duck down and hide)

Past!Crabbe: Run.

Past!Malfoy: Not a word to anyone, understood? I'm gonna get that jumped-up mudblood! Mark my words.

Past!Hermione: That felt good.

Past!Ron: Not good, brilliant.

Past!Gallus: (chuckles) Good punch, Hermione.

Past!Harry: Come on. We should be at Hagrid's.

(The others watched as they headed to the hut when Silverstream gasps, noticing a familiar tied hippogriff)

Silverstream: Buckbeak! He's still here...

Twilight: (eyes lit up) That's it! We're going to save Buckbeak!

(Everyone turns to Twilight in confusion, before Harry and Silverstream gasps)

Harry: Oh, I get it!

Hermione: What? But... how does saving Buckbeak help Sirius?

Twilight: Remember what Dumbledore said? If we succeed, more than one life will be saved tonight! He also told us where the window of the Dark Tower is, where they've got Sirius locked up!

Silverstream: We need to fly up to the window and rescue Sirius. And since we have to make sure we can't be seen by anyone, and make it look like we're assisting an escaped fugitive...

Harry: We can give Sirius to Buckbeak, and they can escape together!

Hermione: (mouth drops in shock, along with the others) If we can manage all that without being seen...

Gallus: You said it... it'd be a miracle.

Twilight: Well, we've got to try, at least.

Silverstream: (gives a grin) Don't worry, Beaky, we're coming for you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is basically a set-up for this, but I will be mentioning the Time Turner again in another quote suggestion... be forewarned, there may be some Endgame references and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child references for the next few quote suggestions.)

Prisoner of Azkaban

Buckbeak's advice

While Sirius was saying his goodbye's to Harry, Silverstream is saying goodbye to her new friend.

Silverstream: I'll miss you, Beaky.

Buckbeak: I'll miss you too, Silver. I'm just glad this is how our goodbye goes. And not you watching me lose my head.

Silverstream: I really would've hated to see that.

Buckbeak nodded, before looking over at Gallus motioning him to come over. Gallus was confused, as the others nudged him over. Silverstream went back to the others as Gallus met with Buckbeak.

Gallus: Well, Buckbeak, it's been something.

Buckbeak: It sure has. And, Gallus, I'll be honest with you. I only see Silverstream as a friend. So you don't have to feel threatened.

Gallus: (nervous) Threatened? Why would I feel threatened?

Buckbeak: I'm just saying, hippogriff to griffin. Don't let her get away from you. You may regret that.

Ha! Even the non-sapient hippogriff knows of Gallus’ secret crush on Silverstream.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Some of these lines definitely offer a glimpse of potential for future films in the 'Harry Potter' line.

We'll definitely take them into consideration.

Prisoner of Azkaban:

Time Turner Explanation Part 2:

(Everyone gets in position behind bushes where they can clearly see Buckbeak.)

Gallus: All right, those Ministry folks should be on their way.

Silverstream: Then maybe we better move and do it now?

Hermione: No! (pulls Silverstream back) The Committee people have to see that Buckbeak's been tied up before we steal him. If we do it now, they'll think Hagrid set him free.

Smolder: That's not going to give us a lot of time!

Twilight: Don't worry, we can pull through. I think the us in there are about to find 'Scabbers'... right about...

Past!Ron: Scabbers, you're alive!

Past!Hagrid: Keep a closer eye on your pet, Ron!

Harry: (narrows his eyes) That's Pettigrew! Hermione, here's a thought! Why don't we go in right now and get Pe-

Hermione and Twilight: (terrified) NO!

Gallus: Actually, I'm with Harry here. Pettigrew was the one who betrayed Harry's parents, after all! This is another chance to get him!

Twilight: No, it isn't! We can't just run in there and grab him!

Smolder: Well, why not? We're already changing the past anyway, so why can't we change it a little-

Twilight: That's not how time travel works! Yes, even if we do arrive to change the past, the past is already changed. Just because you change the past, it doesn't mean you changed the future!

Gallus: (stares at Twilight with a glare on his face) Starlight Glimmer. Time Travel Spell. Multiple futures.

Twilight: (tries to open her mouth, only to close it) Fine. But you know what happens if you change something too much in the past that affects the future. Say you interrupt a tournament champion during their task and make them fail it. That failure will cause them to turn dark and the world could very well be affected with a dark future, all because of one failure!

Smolder: Now you're just overexaggerating. While we're on this subject, why can't we use this Time-Turner to go back to the moment when, say, Voldemort was born or when he came busting in Harry's parents's door? We kill Voldemort, boom, he's no more!

Twilight: Again, that's not how that works. Changing the past doesn't change the future! Think about it... If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future...

Smolder: I suppose it's pointless to point out the Starlight Glimmer incident again.

Twilight: Different circumstances!

Hermione: Besides, even if I were to do that, the Time-Turner I have only allows me to go up to Twenty-Four hours of Time Travel. I'm sure there's a Time-Turner somewhere that can do more, but this one only goes an hour per turn. It would take forever to turn it to that time. You'd eventually lose track!

Harry: But we can't just sit there!

Hermione: Yes, and we must! Besides, you heard Dumbledore, if we're seen...

Gallus: What's the big deal, we'd only be seen by ourselves and Hagrid?

Hermione: Gallus, what do you think you'd do if you saw yourself bursting into Hagrid's home? Same question applies to all of you here!

(Everyone paused as they started to think.)

Silverstream: Well... after a moment of excitement, we'd think we go crazy...

Harry: Or... or we think there may have been some Dark Magic going on.

Twilight: Right! You wouldn't understand, you might try to hurt yourself.

Hermione: Awful things happen to wizards and creatures who meddle with time! Professor McGonagall told me that loads of them ended up killing their past or future selves by mistake!

Gallus: (yelps) Whoa, whoa, okay, okay.

Harry: (sighs) All right, fine. It was just an idea, I thought...

(The others stopped as they noticed some figures coming into the distance.)

Endgame reference nice!

And the Cursed Child in Twilight's example~

Oh yeah that too. Imagine their surprise when it actually happens!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, but that won't likely happen unless they make the play into an actual film.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 1,571