Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 350 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 350

Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I swear most of these suggestions are just 'so' random. But at least with these two... I don't know. Maybe we could work something.

I'll do you one better
Which film can her and her twin sister be a guest star in?
Cheerilee and Cherry Blossom (A.K.A Mystery Mare)

How about this guy...

For this movie?

Oh yeah, seeing him bash everything going on.

Comment posted by Vimtrust5 deleted Aug 16th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm going to be honest; I don't remember if we ever made a guest star for Nacho Libre. Though as much as I would agree on the concept, that technically this pony 'is' a masked wrestler, we kind of already have things set up for what we have in mind for the project. Unless Mr. Enigma says otherwise, I don't know if we 'can'.

From what I've seen in Phantom's commentaries, Juniper's found work as a reporter, and I think that this would be the perfect movie for her to be featured officially in.

It follows the adventures of young journalist Tintin and his dog Snowy and all of the bumbling dangers they encounter along the way, and also since it harkens back to the Indiana Jones films, we could see a dynamic with the adventurous Rainbow Dash and the out of her league Juniper Montage, and Tintin stuck in the middle.
Tintin is headstrong, courageous and smart, Juniper has no idea what she's doing half the time, and Dash is way too headstrong for her own good; they both each reflect a side of his personality, but Tintin is definitely more level-headed than either of them.

I like that, a clash of the reporters.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean it could be 'possible'... if not 'probable'. We'll have to take this under some heavy consideration.

Mr. Shy and Mrs. Shy:

Minuette, Moondancer, Lemon Hearts,& Twinkleshine:

Comment posted by ImaginatorAssistant31600 deleted Nov 9th, 2023

Roseluck, Daisy,& Lily Valley:

Thunderlane:

Written Script:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

They both have rather different approaches when it comes to covering certain ordeals. I mean in this series we only make Junipher a 'reporter' of sorts since the movie business wasn't quite working out for her and of course she had to move on from working behind the popcorn stand.

Photo Finish:

Sealed Scroll:

Comment posted by ImaginatorAssistant31600 deleted Nov 12th, 2023

Petunia Paleo and her Parents:

Lofty and Holiday:

Saffron Masala and Coriander Cumin:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Really adore this pair. They are like the Laverne and Shirley of the MLP universe... the G4 Universe that is.

I was thinking we could have Pinky and The Brain return for Jimmy Neutron. I could totally see them using the setting and situation of that film to their advantage, in another attempt of world domination.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I wasn't crazy about the father. But the girl... she's definitely got spirit; I give her that.

Gilded Lily:

Flim and Flam:

Zephyr Breeze:

Tree Hugger:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To think she only gets a few appearances and suddenly she's popular. Even that one shot where she's 'posing' for an art project, which was pretty much the kid friendly way of what 'really' goes on during that practice. Then again, they don't even wear clothes anyway.

Cinder Glow:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not my favorite character amongst the dragons. Even after he was revealed to be a beatnik, I still don't fancy the guy after the way he treated Spike for years.

Gustave le Grand:

Braeburn and Little Strongheart for an adventure involving a conflict with Native Americans.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's a 'maybe' on this one. We'll just have to wait and see what we can work with in regard to these two.

Chief Thunderhooves:

Steven Magnet:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Honestly, I would mainly support this guy because he's rarely used in the MLP series since the first season. We'd be lucky to give a nod to this character if not as a guest.

Toy Soldiers

Action League Now (in the extra cuts)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm going to be painfully honest. I've never seen this series in my entire life. It just wasn't really for me. But we'll think about it.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 350