Cinematic Adventures 246 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 349 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 349
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sure would. I'd say this was a surprise performance and it was only the first episode of the new season. Now, I don't know if he's going on to the finals or nothing. But this was quite a warm-up before all the bigger acts appear.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just for practice, for when the next chapter comes.

Ellie:Oh God! Where's the other car? Where's the other car? Alan? Twilight? Applejack? Fluttershy? Daring? Spike?

Robert:Dr. Grant? Princess Twilight? Kids? Anyone?

Ellie:ALAN! TWILIGHT!

Apple Bloom: “No! Don’t shout! You’ll alert the dinosaurs!”

Diamond Tiara: “Ain’t like they can hear us, Apple Bloom.”

Robert:GRANT! SPARKLE! DO! WHOOVES! ANYONE?! (he sees Donald's remains) I think this was Gennaro's remains

Sonata Gloom: “I feel sorry for the man. Though I’m afraid I’ll feel even more sorry for Mr. Hammond when Gennaro’s people will file a lawsuit against him, when they catch wind of the incident… No doubt, it’ll cost him millions.”

Sweetie Belle: (To Sonata Gloom) “But that wasn’t entirely his fault. It was Dennis Nedry’s fault!”

Sonata Gloom: (To Sweetie Belle) “It’s true, Sweetie Belle. But like he mentioned before, he ‘doesn’t blame people for their mistakes.’ Only that they pay for them. And it would seem that this entire Jurassic Park has been a disastrous mistake on his part from the beginning. Therefore, it seems…he’s the one to pay for it all…”

Ellie:I think this was too (they both hear the Rexy's roar) I think it's ahead of us.

Robert:It could be anywhere. With the fences down, It can wander in and out of any paddock it likes

Big Mac: “Eeyup.”

Rockhoof: “Which I believe is your cue to find cover and pray it doesn’t find you!”

Ellie:(they hear a weak groan and see Ian with a torniquet of his own belt on his injured left leg in the wrecked bathroom) He's put a torniquet on. Ian? Ian?!

Ian:(weakly) Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend

Gilda: (Sarcasm) “Well, good morning handsome…”

Pinkie:Ellie! Robert!

Ellie:Pinkie? Where are you?!

Pinkie:Over here along with Rarity. We need help, ASAP!

Ellie:Oh My God!

Call me squeamish, but I don’t approve of that kind of graphic detail either. Especially to Rarity.

Still, if she does break her leg, I guess we can go with that…

Discord: (To me) “What are you complaining about? You watched a visual video of Dennis Nedry’s death audiobook on YouTube! It’s the same thing!”

Me: (To Discord) “I had my eyes closed…”

———

Sweetie Belle: “RARITY!!!”

So many audience members grimaced at the sight of Rarity’s injury.

Tempest Shadow: “UGH! I’ve seen…” (Prevents herself from vomiting) “…worse…”

Cheese Sandwich: (Tries to lighten the mood, nudging Erik) “Wow! When you say break a leg, I guess your wife really break a leg, huh? Hehehe.” (Receives a death glare from Erik) “I’ll shut up now…I never liked bad dad jokes anyway…”

What happened to you, Rarity?!

Rarity:(weakly) I broke my leg when me and Pinkie along with Ian distracted the T. Rex in order for the others to save the kids from the car. I...need...help…please

Robert:Don't move, Mrs. Rarity. We'll get you some help. Just stay with us, Okay? (she nods weakly) Good

Random Dude: “Y’know, just because Rarity’s a marshmallow, doesn’t mean she can’t feel pain. Oh wait. Maybe she can feel pain…if she’s being eaten, or if she’s being roasted over a campfire, slowly melting for a bar of chocolate and graham crackers, to make s’mores, and…”

Crazy Steve: “I LIKE S’MORES!!!”

Ellie:(they hear Rexy roar again) Can we chance moving them?

Ian:Please chance it

Robert:Mrs. Pie, Help me with this, Please?

Pinkie:What can I do, Robert?

Robert:I need you to help me lift Mr. Malcom on the jeep, Got it? (she nods as he turns to Rarity) Mrs. Rarity, Can you try and self levitate yourself without damaging your leg?

Rarity:(weakly) I-I'l-I'll t-try, Robert

Princess Luna: “As Grandmaster Yoda once said: There is no try.”

Princess Celestia: “Not the time, Luna.”

Princess Luna: “I’m just saying…”

Robert:Good. (he and Pinkie lift Ian on the jeep while Rarity lights her horn and gently self levitates herself towards the jeep but Ellie continues to look around the destroyed exhibit) Ellie, Come on!

Ellie:Hold on... (she looks down at the exhibit and sees the wreckage) The other car!

Robert:(he along with Ellie and Pinkie descend to the exhibit and head towards the wreckage) Dr. Grant? Princess Twilight? Anyone in here? Can you hear us?

Ellie:Alan!

Pinkie:(shouting) TWI! AJ! FLUTTERS! DASHIE! DARING! SPIKE! WHOOVES! KIDS! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!

Robert:They're not here

Gilda: “No duh!”

Gabby: “Gilda! Try to be more sympathetic. They’re worried about their friends! Especially Rainbow Dash! Aren’t you the least bit worried for her?”

Gilda: “Nah. I know Rainbow Dash. She’s one tough Pegasus! She can get out of any jam.”

Back at the jeep, Ian and Rarity we're resting when all of a sudden, The duo heard a rhythmic pounding and they were both aware of it when the muddy footprint of Rexy that was now filled with rainwater started to vibrate which meant that she was nearing close and knew that they had to get out of the vicinity this instant

Rumble: “Oh no! Return of Barney’s hungry big sister!”

Ian:Anybody hear that? You know what that it?

Random Dude: “WE’RE ALL GONNA DIIIEEEEEE!!!!”

Rarity:(moaning) Oh no, Not again!

Ian:(he starts frantically calling the others and beckoning them as well) Come on, We have to get out of here. We have to go. Now. Now! Right now! Let's go! Hey! Come on! (the trio enter the jeep) Start the engine!

Pinkie:LET'S GET OUT HERE!!!!

Lil’ Cheese: “Vroom! Vroom! VROOOOOM!!!”

Robert started the jeep as Rexy then appeared out of the trees and gave a roar in which the jeep started to drive away along with the 3 humans and the 2 ponies.

Button Mash: “And a goodbye to you!”

Knowing that her 'prey' was getting away, She started to give chase while Robert shifted the gear into 1st gear as Ian, Ellie, Pinkie,& Rarity saw her come closer with the only intention of her eating the ones that were in the vehicle no matter what

Button Mash: “QUICK! Use a mushroom! Throw a Koopa shell! Bomb that dinosaur!”

Rumble: (To Button Mash) “Will you get a grip of your crazy propeller head? It’s not one of your Super Mario games!”

Ian:Must go faster! (Rexy roars) Here it comes! 5th gear! 5th gear!

Ellie:(screams) SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!!

Pinkie:ROBERT, HURRY UP!! GET SOME SPEED!! SHE'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!!

Tempest Shadow: “Like a predator chasing its prey.”

Rarity:I WANT MY MOTHER!!! I WANT MY FATHER!!! I WANT MY ERIK!!! I WANT MY GEMSTONE!!! I WANT MY SWEETIE BELLE!!!!! AND I WANNA GO HOME TO EQUESTRIA!!!!!

Pinkie:SAME WITH ME, RARITY!!! I WANT MY PARENTS, MY SISTERS, CHEESE SANDWICH, AND LIL' CHEESE TOO!!!!!! I WANNA GO BACK HOME IN EQUESTRIA TOO!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sweetie Belle: (With Erik) “RARITYYYYYYYY!!!!”

Cheese Sandwich: “LOVE MUFFFFFIIIIIIIINNNN!!!”

Limestone and Marble Pie: “PINKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”

Maud Pie: (Monotone) “Run Pinkie. Save yourself.”

Cloudy Quartz faints into Igneous Rock’s hooves.

Robert:(he sees Rexy in the mirror coming close at him when Ian backed off and accidentally shifts the gear into neutral causing the jeep to slow down) Get off the stick! Bloody move!

Discord: “Dinosaur overboard!”

Ellie:LOOK OUT!!

Robert:Down!

They all ducked down just in time when the jeep's window hit a large branch thus destroying it in the process while Rexy just broke it with simple ease as she managed to catch up with it and rammed the right side of the vehicle thus jamming the door instantly…

Scootaloo: (Cringing) “Oooh!”

…and in response, She gave an angry roar which caused Ellie, Pinkie,& Rarity to scream in fear.

It scared everyone in the theater. Button Mash jumped into his mother’s hooves.

Button Mash: “MAMMA MIA! SAVE ME, MAMA!”

Silverstream jumped into Gallus’s arms. Grubber hugged Tempest Shadow, covering her in popcorn butters, but she doesn’t care.

Discord: “I’ll never call dinosaurs wimps again…”

Ian managed to get off the stick in which Robert wasted no time putting it in 5th gear and quickly sped up. Luckily, Rexy gave up instantly knowing that she wasn't fast enough to catch them as she gave a roar of anger because she was defeated.

Extra Cut

At that very moment, a certain cartoon squirrel came running out of a bush, tackling the giant chicken she’s had a beef with.

Slappy: (Strangling Chicken Boo) “Now I’ve got ya, ya runaway Kentucky Fried Chicken! Nobody makes a fool of Slappy Squirrel and gets away with it! I’m gonna pluck your feathers so much that I’ll wear ‘em like one of my own fur coats! And then I’m gonna—“

A low grumbling growl was heard, to which both squirrel and chicken turned, to see that Rexy is now onto them.

Slappy: “Huh! Look at that! A dinosaur! And it ain’t Barney…” (Turns to Chicken Boo) “Friend of yours?”

Rexy reared her head up and let out a loud roar, blasting away Slappy and Chicken Boo.

At that moment, Skippy soon caught to his aunt.

Skippy: (Pants heavily) “Aunt…Slappy…” (Looks up and sees Rexy) “Wow! A T-REX!”

Slappy: (Grabs Skippy) “GAWK AND AWE LATER! MOVING NOW!!!”

Rexy proceeds to chase after the two squirrels and chicken, through the night.

Slappy: (To Chicken Boo) “Hey bird! That’s your long lost cousin right there! Three times removed or whatever. Can’t you talk her out or something? Or maybe sacrifice yourself to it? Ya got plenty of white meat on ya!”

Chicken Boo: (Clucks indignantly)

Ian decided to make a ridiculous question after the encounter that they had with the King or in this case, The Queen of the Dinosaurs just mere seconds from the brush of death

Ian:Think they'll have that on tour?

Cheese Sandwich: “What? The cartoon squirrels and the chicken?”

Limestone Pie: “What cartoon squirrels?”

Scootaloo: “Who’s a chicken?”

Big Mac: “Nope!”

Cheese Sandwich: “But…I just saw…”

Pinkie:Nope!

Rarity:(still staring in shock on the event that occurred) I think I just wet myself

Pinkie:Me too

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

(Grant, Lex, Tim, Twilight and Applejack emerge from the jungle. They are standing at the base of the Electric Fence. It appears to be at least thirty feet high. Grant approaches with with a branch. He throws it against the electric fence, but it bounces off harmlessly.)

Grant: I guess that means the power's off.

Applejack: Guess It's safe.

(Grant carefully approaches the electric fence, grabbing it with his hands.

Twilight Sparkle: Careful.

He suddenly shaking and screaming, causing the kids, twilight sparkle, applejack to scream themselves.

Audience: “AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

He then stops and turns towards the kids with a wicked grin and chuckles.)

Twilight Sparkle: Sweet Celestia

Grant: (chuckling) Just kidding!

Soarin: “THAT WAS HORRIBLE!!!”

Gilda: “NOT FUNNY!!!”

Smolder: “I may never have the hiccups again.”

Lex: (unamused) That's not funny.

Tim: (about to crack up) That was great!

Rumble: (Sarcasm) “Yeah. I’m laughing so hard…”

Applejack: Grant, you're gonna give us a gosh-darned heart attack

Granny Smith: “Some us are gettin’ too old for surprises, sonny boy!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

<Face to face with the T-Rex>
<Rarity> What do we do now!?
<Twilight> Fluttershy, you're our animal expert, try talking to it...
<Fluttershy> Uhm...do I h-have to...?
<Rainbow Dash> (Fierce whisper) Just do it!
<Pinkie> (hopping forwards) Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! What's your name!?
<T-Rex> GROOOOOAAAAARRRR!!
<Pinkie> (Holding a notepad. Confused expression) How do you spell it?

Discord’s Theater

Cheese Sandwich: “G-R-5 Os-5 As-4 Rs.”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

DANG IT! Why didn’t I think of this one before?!

This would’ve made for a HUGE payback!

Hmmm. Well, technically speaking, the story is in the “early” stage, and the story is currently on a long hiatus so…I guess we can find some way to include this fat sorry excuse of a dragon.

Hmmm.

He stumbles into the herds by the lake, and ends up almost getting stepped on. He gets hit by Nedry in the jeep, then gets chased by the dilophosaurus, and actually leads it back to him. He wanders into the running flock of dinosaurs that get chased by the T-Rex. And after everyone's flown off, he plods through the kitchen to look for a snack, and opens the freezer, releasing the last raptor locked inside.

…And maybe the casts of Animaniacs I currently have in the subplot(s) can drive him crazy too.

Now lemme see:

1. The Warner Siblings are with me, Curtain Calls, and Quill Cast
  2. Pinky and the Brain are making hybrid dinosaurs. But they will chase after Nedry.
  3. Chicken Boo is with the two mice.
  4. Skippy and Slappy have left the tour and Slappy will almost get run over by Nedry.
  5. Rita and Runt are somewhere on the island.

Hmmm. How to fit Sludge in all of this? Any ideas?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So…Steven Spielberg and George Lucas were buddies? And they’ve bounced their ideas off of each other, which became their successes in the filming industry?

Wow. You learn something new everyday.

But I guess that makes The Animaniacs, and Steven’s other works “cousins” to George Lucas’s Star Wars then?

Well, considering that there was a kid dressed as Yoda in E.T., a couple of E.T. representatives in the Galactic Senate, and a hieroglyph of R2 and 3PO in the Well of Souls when Sallah and Indy lifted out the Ark...I'd say yes.

And it may come as a shock to hear that all four Indiana Jones movies and the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles TV show are all now on Disney+ (no, I am not pulling your leg). Though, I figured that Paramount would have kept the rights to the franchise as I thought they were the parent company behind their production. Then again, they were produced by Lucasfilm and distributed by Paramount, so...

Eh, it is what it is.

(Pulls out drumkit, picks up sticks) *Badum-Tss!*

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's no secret that I've never been fan of Hunter's anniversary shoutouts. But this, right below here, this is how you do a proper thanks to the fans for all these years with the Jurassic Park team:

Happy Jurassic June... or as they said it.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wow. How time flies.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To think, the actress who was Lex was trying to survive a band of Graboids as a little girl. Next thing you know she's surviving dinosaurs and employing some hacking skills.

Don't feel bad about not thinking of it, I totally forgot about it until you replied. I wish I'd remembered it earlier too.

Well, how's this? You, Curtain, and Quill need something you left at the theater, so the Warners use their 4th wall breaking powers to pull what you needed out of Wakko's gag bag. A cartoon hole opens in the theater and Wakko grabs a bunch of junk looking for whatever you need and tosses them aside. You know the drill.
Wakko: (Pulls out a chair) Nope. (Tosses the chair aside and pulls out a diamond) Nope. (Tosses aside the diamond and pulls out Doc and Rain Shine's wedding photo) Nope. (throws it aside, but Phantom Dragon grabs it.)
Then he grabs Sludge and pulls him through and toss him aside too, then he runs off, gets lost and gets sweet sweet karma.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Excellent! Let the torment begin!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The Warners do have the ability to do that. They've been doing so long before Deadpool and Pinkie Pie were even around... least, I don't think Deadpool was around in the 90s.

He was actually. He made his debut in Issue #98 of The New Mutants in 1991.

Huh, learn something new everyday

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah... well, then again, I've never been a major comic book fan so I wouldn't even know about this. But yeah, Deadpool got his start from somewhere. And he's about as 'new' a mutant as the next new mutant they bring in. Which is going to be tough with Stan the Man gone.

Hmm....not bad I must say, Phantom. Not bad on using my Quote Suggestion on Page 3.

Jurassic Park

Writing Will and Testaments

Ellie:(she sees Rarity and Pinkie writing) What are you 2 doing?

Pinkie:(sobbing) We're writing our will and testaments in case we don't make it out on Isla Nublar

Robert:Ladies, we're not going to die

Rarity:Oh that's rich coming from you! We almost got eaten by a T. Rex for crying out loud!

Ian:Come on, it wasn't that bad

Rarity & Pinkie:(unison shout) SHUT UP!!

Rainbow:Come on, we just need to wait for the others to come and then we're out of here

Pinkie:(she ignores her and continues writing her will and testament) I, Pinkamena Diane Pie, hereby give all my possessions to my husband, Cheese Sandwich, my son, Lil' Cheese, as well as the Sugarcube Corner to the Cake twins and my family along with my whole bank account to my parents, Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz and my 3 older sisters, Maud Pie, Limestone Pie,& Marble Pie...

Rarity:And I, Rarity, hereby declare that all possessions will be given to my husband, Erik, my daughter, Gemstone, along with the Carousel Boutique and it's stores, Rarity for You and Canterlot Carousel, as well as the whole house to them along with my parents, Hondo Flanks and Cookie Crumbles and to my sister, Sweetie Belle, well...except for anything cooking related, and all of my stores shall not be owned by Suri Polomare...

Spike:(he sighs while Rarity and Pinkie continue crying) Oh boy...this is going to be a long day

Fluttershy:Come on, let's give them some time

Rainbow:I agree. (she mutters) AJ, Daring, Whooves, Twilight, Alan, Kids, I hope you guys are all right

Pinkie:(crying loudly) I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!

Rarity:(cries loudly too) ME TOO!!!

Rainbow:(sighs) Typical...

Jurassic Park

Electrocution Aftermath

Daring Do:(sarcastically) Well, Alan, was your dad joke funny right now after this?

Alan:No...

Applejack:But how in Appleloosa did this happen?

Dr. Whooves:They've must've turned back the power on

Lex:Well come on, let's go! (she gets Tim up on his feet and she asks him) You alright?

Tim:A bit. I feel like I'm burnt toast

Twilight:Thank goodness, you're okay. Come on!

Alan:No time to loose then, let's go

Daring Do:You read my mind, Grant

Jurassic Park

Fainting Couch and Ice Cream Tub

Rarity:Of all the worst possible things that happened in our adventures so far. THIS, IS. THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!!!! (she lights up her horn and summons her fainting couch and lays on it while sobbing) Oh why oh why did we have to agree to this VIP tour in the 1st place!

Ian:How did she-

Spike:Better not to question, Ian

Rainbow:(deadpan sigh) Here we go again with the Marshmellodrama

Rarity:HOW DARE YOU!! I don't want this place anymore. (screaming) WILL SOMEBODY GET ME A TUB OF ICE CREAM FOR DEAR OLD DARLING RARITY, PLEASE?!!!

John:(he sighs and presses the customer button) Can I request one tub of ice cream for a Mrs. Rarity, please. (a waiter comes with a bucket of Vanilla ice cream and a spoon) Thank you. (he walks towards Rarity) Here you go, Mrs. Rarity

Rarity:Thank you, Mr. Hammond. (she levitates the ice cream and spoon towards her and sobs in which it causes her makeup to run down while eating her tub of ice cream) Oh why do I even bother getting killed in almost every adventure I've been with all of my friends lately.....

Ellie:What's with her along with the fainting couch and ice cream?

Rainbow:Ellie, when it comes to Rarity, she's always like that being melodramatic even in the simplest of things

Pinkie:And she eats more ice cream than I can take

Fluttershy:Um...Pinkie, you always eat sugary stuff all the time

Pinkie:Exactly!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Meet the Robinsons reference, Nice.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

????

I’m afraid I don’t understand.

Can you please walk me through the process step by step?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oooh!

Nope. Never heard of him…

But I did saw him in a theme song takeover of the Animaniacs! I just assumed he was a character of the day type.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Freakazoid? Oh yeah, I've heard of that guy. Wasn't one of my favorite cartoons, but he was featured on this create-a-wrestler show I've followed. They had him teaming with The Thing for a time. They were tag team champions for one month and thirteen days, they were collectively known as 'The Oddities'.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wakko: (Pulls out a chair) Nope. (Tosses the chair aside and pulls out a diamond) Nope. (Tosses aside the diamond and pulls out Doc and Rain Shine's wedding photo) Nope. (throws it aside)

Me: “HEEEEEYYYYY!!!!” (I jumped and caught the photo)

Then he grabs Sludge and pulls him through and toss him aside too, then he runs off, gets lost and gets sweet sweet karma.

Me: “HEY! Was that Sludge?!”

Yakko: (Points to Sludge) “You mean that runaway dragon just now? What about him?”

Me: (To Yakko) “…Let’s just say we have history.”

Yakko: “You two were in history classes together? Wow! Sounds nostalgic. I remember being in history classes with our old friend Buddy, and every time we took a test on the Looney Tunes, the Merry Melodies, and the Silly Symphonies, we would always flunk because we didn’t answer the questions with questions. And then we were late for class, I was naked! I fell off a cliff and I couldn’t scream and—“

Me: “Not that kind of history, Yakko! And TMI! Too much information!” (Shouts after Sludge) “YOU STILL OWE $500,000 SLUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now that's some good retirement money right there. Bet on it appropriately at the nearest casino, I can easily double that money... even triple...

But who am I kidding? I'm bad at gambling.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Let’s just say he has a long bill of overdue payments.

He still hasn’t paid Discord’s Theater off the:

25 pizza pies
1 tossed salad
76 cups of apple ciders
500 cups of butter beer
10 of Crazy Steve’s enchiladas
600 of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans
100 cups of Bantha blue milk
85 Sweet Apple Acre’s Apple Ciders
1,000 plates of desserts
20 buckets of popcorns
300 of Sonata’s tacos

…Y’know what? With this long list of all the foods he was eating out of Discord’s Theater’s kitchen, without even paying for a ticket…it’s worth more than $500,000.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Whoa… what did this guy seriously think was going to happen?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Well clearly, he’s so lazy and deluded about his “ideals” of being a “dragon” that he thinks he’s above paying for the foods.

“World on a platter.”

That’s gluttony. One of the Seven Deadly Sins.
But then, he’s also a sloth. Another of the Seven Deadly Sins. And I’m sure dishonesty is another deadly sin, considering he lied about the fact that he’s Spike’s father to “EVICT HIM OUT OF HIS HOME!”

So yeah. He just wracked up some seriously bad karma.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If that's just with 'two' of the deadly sins, I'd hate to imagine how he'd be with all seven.

Especially if someone like "John Doe" is involved somehow.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's the idea. Constantly learning something new just when you've imagined you learned everything.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ok. Back on topic.

Rarity:Of all the worst possible things that happened in our adventures so far. THIS, IS. THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!!!! (she lights up her horn and summons her fainting couch and lays on it while sobbing) Oh why oh why did we have to agree to this VIP tour in the 1st place!

Ian:How did she-

Spike:Better not to question, Ian

Big Mac: “Nope.”

Gilda: (To Ian) “Really dude? You’ve just barely escaped from man-eating dinosaurs, you’ve been palling around with a some colorful talking ponies, plus dragon, and the most surprising thing of all was a chair the drama queen just pulled out of thin air?”

Rainbow:(deadpan sigh) Here we go again with the Marshmellodrama

Smolder: (Yawning) “Wake me up when it’s over.” (Falls straight to sleep)

Rarity:HOW DARE YOU!! I don't want this place anymore. (screaming) WILL SOMEBODY GET ME A TUB OF ICE CREAM FOR DEAR OLD DARLING RARITY, PLEASE?!!!

John:(he sighs and presses the customer button) Can I request one tub of ice cream for a Mrs. Rarity, please. (a waiter comes with a bucket of Vanilla ice cream and a spoon) Thank you. (he walks towards Rarity) Here you go, Mrs. Rarity

Rarity:Thank you, Mr. Hammond. (she levitates the ice cream and spoon towards her and sobs in which it causes her makeup to run down while eating her tub of ice cream) Oh why do I even bother getting killed in almost every adventure I've been with all of my friends lately.....

Tempest Shadow: “Uh…this coming from the same pony who was tricked by a con artist, back when I was working for the Storm King?”

Grubber: “Oh ho-ho! Like you’re any better when you got duped by the Storm King.” (Tempest Shadow glares angrily at Grubber) “What? It’s true!”

Ellie:What's with her along with the fainting couch and ice cream?

Rainbow:Ellie, when it comes to Rarity, she's always like that being melodramatic even in the simplest of things

Big Mac: “Eeyup!”

Pinkie:And she eats more ice cream than I can take

Fluttershy:Um...Pinkie, you always eat sugary stuff all the time

Pinkie:Exactly!

Big Mac: “Eeyup!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

It may be just me, but I think Applejack’s onto something. Daring Do seems rather sus for two reasons.

1. She seems rather too casual about her secret identity as A.K.Yearling.
  2. And she seems to get the whole timeline wrong. She claims that she and Dr. Caballeron are still bitter enemies, but we’ve all seen in the Season 9 episode — Daring Doubt — they’ve put aside their differences and made peace with Ahuizotl!

I think we have an imposter! That’s not Daring Do!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There's definitely something amiss about Daring Do or my name is 'Stinky' Archibald Ivana Aloysius Shirley Jose Santos De Quatemala Lulu...

And thank Faust it's not!

Comment posted by HunterBrony101 deleted Jun 15th, 2023

You think it could be Queen Chrysalis in disguise? But if that's the case, then where's the real Daring Do because all we know at the end of that episode, she and Dr. Caballeron were trying to sell a co-written book but were upstaged by Ahuizotl with his own book.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Knowing Chrysalis:

A.) The real Daring Do is imprisoned somewhere.
B.) Like Nicholas Flamel, the real Daring Do could be…murdered.

I hope it's not the second option, because imagine how Twilight and Rainbow Dash would react to that.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Yeah.

But either way, if that’s really Queen Chrysalis disguised as Daring Do, then her horn is as good as ours!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Chrysalis 'could' be a potential suspect. It would be no surprise given she's a master of disguise and always fools her enemies every single time. But then again, maybe it might 'not' be Chrysalis.

All we can say is that when production of this story continues, answers will slowly unveil themselves over time. As someone once said, 'Keep asking questions and eventually you'll get answers' (Just please... don't bombard the person with another question after an answer, that sets the tone the wrong way).

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 349