Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 964 )
  • Viewing 901 - 950 of 964

I love that song, and so awesome they animated a cartoon cat in a live music video segment so well like they really are performing together. And agreed, this proves even those of opposite types and personalities have just as much a chance of being together than what many give credit for.

My first drawing of Pinkie Pie. :pinkiehappy:

She looks cute.

Thank you. šŸ˜Š

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A heartfelt message indeed. Which still proves relatable in various stories that come afterward.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I canā€™t believe it took me this long to realize the joke and the trick.

Rita, a singing cat, is likely a reference to the musical Cats.

Considering weā€™ve seen Rita fluidly and instantaneously going from quadruped to bipedal. Not to mention she could really sing.

Uh, no offense, but Iā€™d rather watch the live stage performance of the broadway musical Cats, or cartoon segments featuring Rita, than the 2019 movie.

Rita: ā€œLet this be a lesson. Never let humans do cats workā€¦ā€

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And probably why they should not have cancelled that offer of making an animated version of the 'Cats' movie when the opportunity was available. By which I mean where they are 'literally' cats and not cats with human faces. I mean, I don't 'hate' the 2019 movie but there are some SEVERE flaws I just couldn't ignore. Especially since it came from the guy who gave us the 'Les Miserables' movie.

Crossover Waiting To be Made LOL by purfectprincessgirl

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean 'yeah'... I can kind of see it. The Sirens do give off those 'Mean Girl' vibes and we have seen Twilight Sparkle, well technically 'Sci-Twi', channel her dark side all because of the cruelty of her classmates at that snobby prep school. Just minus the magical stuff... keep the hot attire... do away with the flames... and the glasses... yeah, I can see it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Man, that mare must 'really' be under so much stress to get herself drunk so much. Unless the Kirins fear she's about to expose their secret recipe.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The latest fan song, written by the fans of Hazbin Hotel.

HAZBIN HOTEL SONG - "A Taste of the Flame" by @ShawnChristmas

Imagine a dark, horror-filled Cinematic Adventure featuring uninvited guests, cranking the terrors up to 11, not just for our heroes. But even the Dark Orders would tremble in the presence of Demon Overlords (or higher, like the Goetias, or the Sinsā€¦Iā€™m still figuring out the systems)

Unlessā€¦the Benefactor and the Dark One are secretly one of these guys!

ā€œThe more terror, the better. So much raw fears to consume.ā€

The Fiend: ā€My friends!ā€

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Owlman feeds at midnight.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To think that this song got a like from Vivziepop of all people. Maybe she just really appreciates when fans really get into the series that they make their own songs. But who knows? Maybe she might see potential in this one person.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Okay. Iā€™m learning something new everyday.

Like VivziePopā€™s Die Young. The music video she poured her heart and soul into, as a tribute to her all-time favorite pop star.

Itā€™s been hit with a bogus copyright claim! AND it gets re-uploaded, then gets taken down again. Repeat. And now, itā€™s set to private on her channel!

And it can only be accessed on a different channel.

WHY LEGAL TEAM?! What happened to the days when YouTube was a free country?! When aspiring filmmakers were free to post our contents with no trouble?

Soap opera to the side. Iā€™m thinking when we do guest-Star ā€œBeeā€ then we gotta include Jay Jay as well as a shout out to Vivzie.

Ooh! Maybe a mashup of ā€œDie Youngā€ and ā€œCotton Candyā€!

Yo! A Mashup between the two will be AMAZING!

ā€œCotton Candyā€ already been living rent free in my head for the past few days and if we get a mashup with it and ā€œDie Youngā€ then itā€™s going be staying there even longer!

Imagine the Mane 6 had to fight the Dark One and all the enemies they're dealing with now and some enemies in the cinematic worlds they've gone too who have been revived. But they wouldn't be alone. They'd be aided by every cinematic hero, fighter, and good guy they met over all their adventures and future adventures. It would be an epic multiversal crossover fight just like this one.

That's exactly what the finale should be like. But it's up to Mr.E to decide.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sure someone will attempt to put together a mash-up of the two songs. It's definitely not going to be easy, but it would definitely be something special. I'd love to see that one... well, mostly 'listen' to the mash-up. But you get my drift?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This could be something we're considering for the series finale. We can't really use the 'exact' characters from this video, but we definitely have something similar to this in mind.

For the Sam Raimi Trilogy and/or (hopefully)The Spider-Verse Trilogy.

The Spider Equestria Girls

Rainbow Dash / The Awesome Spider-Dash

Other variations

Spider-Phoenix aka Sunset Shimmer

First Outing / Alternative Costume

New Suit

Black Suit

Dreamweaver / Alternative variation

Spider-Girl/ Twilight Sparkle

Alternative Costumes/Different Variations

Star-achnid

Starlight Glimmer / Star-Spider

Other Variation/Costumes

Pinkie Pie / Spider Pie/ Silly String

Applejack / Spider-Jack / Wild Web-Slinger/ Wild Web-Wrangler

Rarity/ Silk-Thread

Fluttershy/Floura-Fauna/The Fluttering-Spider/Black Beauty

The Fluttering-Spider (Black Suit) Moth:

Spike / Spider-Dragon/ Flameweaver

And some different variations for The Mane Six, Sunset and Trixie:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely be fortunate if we decide to use these images for references. But we'll think about it.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

TiK ToK (Queen Bee's Lyrics) | Helluva Boss

Next up, animation!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Give it time and someone's bound to make an animation based on this eventually. After all, it was Viv's dream to have Kesha involved in an episode (Though she didn't actually 'sing' the songs made for that one long-awaited episode). Still, if Kesha is unable to return to reprise her role, the singer who got to do her songs could be a worthy candidate to take her place. After all, Rochelle Diamante does a pretty good job mimicking Kesha's singing style... how about her speaking?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I swear that this is some form of 'Tenacious D' reference. Especially if Tirek is meant to represent the Devil.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And... this is the part where we run. Because once she's hulked up... watch out!

There was a time Pee-Wee was incorporated into movie trailers to make it look like a spoofed movie staring him.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wow... how did any of this slip my mind? Well, to be fair, the most horror recuts I paid attention to a while back were those series of Ace Ventura videos where he was made to act like a serial killer. In the 'second' one, they even used the Grinch persona to make him seem like he was severely mutated and disfigured after being brought down in the 'first story'. Only instead of a snarling rampaging beast in that 'Mean One' movie, they kept the dialogue used in the Jim Carrey movie so it's like retaining Ventura's manic nature while making him seem like The Joker.

My Little Evil Dead: Dismemberment is Survival

by bobdash101

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Mr. FoxFan, I know this is not your artwork and you're just sharing it with the group. But...

I don't feel comfortable when I look at this.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Besides, self-harm... not a very pleasant subject. It spreads the wrong message, you understand.

Look, he's gonna put Corningstone on, HE'S GONNA PUT CORNINGSTONE ON!!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You can easily change the meme to how he's being forced to listen to one of the worst songs in the history of music as a form of torture and this guy is 'begging' the guys to let him out or let him confess to something.

Comment posted by Cow-Man deleted Aug 7th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah, sure. He would say those lines. Maybe not 'exactly' like George C. Scott, but something mighty close.

THEY'RE THE QUEENS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep. Thatā€™s a very firm statement. And weā€™d never imagine their stories would end the way it did under our noses.

Cinematic Adventures: Robots

Changeling Bots

Both are made by Underpable. Though, there's no telling which villain would go to Robot City and team up with Gasket and Ratchet.

These actually look amazing

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I could actually picture this if Chrysalis was teaming with that psycho robot woman to make robots out of her former minions. If anything to get a moment where Chrysalis feels like she has followers that won't try to betray her like her little 'wooden' girls.

It was the only villain I could think of since she has no other changeling or her own army to conquer.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Of course, it would be the only villain you can think of. But then again: Who's to say we were planning to have Chrysalis as a guest villain for this project, I wonder.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

This wouldnā€™t be a bad idea actually.

John Wick in Equestria.

Fluttershy could even help him find another puppy.

And he could probably help protect Carrie White and Derick from Edenā€™s Gate.

• Viewing 901 - 950 of 964