Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

ALIENS VS RAINBOW DASH

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

I LOVE IT

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Not bad, not bad at all. All that's missing from Rainbow Dash is her own military helmet.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

THE WIZARD OF OZ REFERENCE IN MY LITTLE PONY BY BRANDONALE DEVIANTART

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh that is wonderful! I do remember that 'blink and you'll miss' reference from that episode. You know, come to think of it, that does make me wonder if that would happen to Dorothy if she ended up in Equestria. Least that doesn't happen in Gulliver's case when he goes to a land inhabited by a Horse colony.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

MY LITTLE SCOOBY GANG BY PONYGODDESS DEVIANTART

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now that is a pretty cool cover. Of course, we'd probably switch Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie's rolls a bit...

But when I think about it, they are a secondary choice as far as establishing a connection. Just a shame Applejack is left out.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Fluttershy with jaws

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hence why it might be tough to do 'Jaws' because the ponies might argue that it's a wild animal, living by pure instinct. But I'd like to imagine that this particular shark is a rogue. It's not mistaking a person for a seal and it's not just attacking because it needs to eat. This shark kills because it has the desire to satisfy it's need for human flesh and it needs to be stopped.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

JASON TAKES MANEHATTEN BY PIXLEKITTIES DEVIANTART

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Never liked that movie in the series, but I appreciate the subtle shoutout.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

SCOOBY DOO MEET THE MAIN 6 optimusbroderick83 DEVIANTART

TODAY SCOOBY DOO MEETS THE MAIN 6 AND SPIKE

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Aw... You forgot 'Little Spike'. Well, that's the story of his life for you.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah basically have you ever seen the new Scooby doo movies

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Are you kidding? I used to watch the show when it was on Boomerang. I remember the episodes where they met The Three Stooges, Batman & Robin, The Harlem Globetrotters, Sandy Duncan, even The Addams Family. There was even a reference to that cartoon in the third episode of 'Team Neighborhood' which opened with the Blu Team losing to the Harlem Globetrotters (But... No 'models' for the actual figures, which was kind of the joke).

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

MLP Baby Animatic "Discord and Fluttershy Best Friends Forever

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Sharks do not eat people, because they are too poor in fat and rich in bone tissue. Attacks are due to the fact that predators have poor eyesight and they confuse people with fur seals.
So basically this shark is evil

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Precisely. The shark is clearly not confused or attacking because of eyesight... The shark attacks because it enjoys killing people. Even as we see in some of the clips, the shark is not so much 'eating' it's victims... More like tearing them apart limb-from-limb.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Still what better getting eaten by a shark or watching a cute video with baby Fluttershy and discord

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Honestly I don't even watch those videos so I wouldn't know if that would be the better choice. In any case, the better thing for me than dealing with a 'shark' would be winning the 'Hamilton' lotto to secure the best seats (Which are very difficult to get).

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

human Celestia could work as a human design for Lord of the rings

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

My, Princess Celestia looks badass with this design. She can pull off an immortal, fair elf no sweat.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

[Cover] Scooby Doo, Where Are You! by kennyyoung

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ooh! A cover of the theme song. Boy, 'Scooby Doo' sure has a lot of covers from what I've seen. I wonder how long this Young guy has been doing music.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

MY LITTLE PONY EQUESTRIA GIRLS FLUTTER BRUTTER BY conikiblasu-fan DEVIANTART

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

When will Zephyr Breeze ever learn. Rainbow Dash just isn't that into the guy.

If anything, I feel a bit sorry for Fluttershy for having to serve as practice for Zephry's goal of being a hairstylist. Course the dude could really do for a shave.

Comment posted by Tim Ribbert deleted Jan 12th, 2020
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Sunset Shimmer 007 by ToonAlexSora007

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now this deserves an MLP fan animatic intro with this sassy. Sunset can sure pull off a tux.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

ANIMATION CROSSOVER CADENCE

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wait a minute, don't tell me...

'The Swan Princess' reference.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I figured the major giveaway aside from a princess standing in the middle of the 'Mirror Pool' is that dress I recall Odette wearing throughout the movie. One of the prettiest gowns I've ever seen.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah one of the few decent none Disney princess films

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, arguably among the most famous 'Non-Disney' Princess movies. If it had just ended with that one feature, it would be quite all right. But then they start making one sequel after another and well...

For the most part, you are either okay with the sequels or decide not to acknowledge them at all.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I stick to the original 3 if double if ever was going to do them

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably for the best by sticking with the original trio. Given that it goes from handdrawn animation to 3D animation in the other movies...

Yeah, no! Besides, not only do the designs look rather unappealing but I doubt the storytelling does it any better.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anyways, if 'The Swan Princess' is included in the series, I wonder if Princess Cadence would make for a noteworthy guest star. Since the theme in the movies centers on what both Odette and Derek would do out of love in their hearts, who'd better to know about it than Cadence?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Although I will admit, Odette didn't look bad in that 'black and red' dress. Granted, it was actually an 'imposter' but the attire was rather nice.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's actually funny when you think about it because it's nearly like the ballet with that moment. Especially using the 'Black Swan' bit before Odette's supposed passing just because Derek proposed his love to the wrong 'Odette'.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Pinkie Pie will have fun with this musical number.

https://m.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know I have hardly seen 'covers' of this song from the movie, at least apart from that one 'Glee' episode. Now if Pinkie Pie were to do this song, that would certainly make the most sense. Whomever usually voices Pinkie in fan videos would have a great time with this number.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Man...it's been, I don't know, 15 years or so when I first watched and fell in love with the Last Unicorn, as a kid, and after all these years, only now did nostalgia finally hit me where my inner child would be.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Swan Princess 2
That's what you do for a friend

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's not often I hear a female cover of this song. Most covers I'm familiar with include a cover by Prince Poppycock of 'America's Got Talent' fame. But these girls definitely nailed it out of the park. I wish the younger lassies that show up at karaoke at the bowling alley would sing this good. Sadly, they mostly attend just to goof off when I know there's some talent somewhere.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 964